• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Phillip Corso and Bill Birnes

Conclusion I AM OPEN MINDED ON LAZAR BUT STILL BE CRITICAL SINCE HE HAS NO DOCUMENTATION TO BACK UP HIS CLAIMS, BUT HOW WOULD HE!!!!

Let's not forget that Lazar does have *some* documentation supporting his story, even if it is far from complete. Once George Knapp found Lazar's W2 records from Los Alamos, along with a LANL phone book listing for Lazar, it was no longer possible to dismiss Lazar's background as completely fabricated.

So, Lazar worked as Los Alamos -- and not just as a broom-pusher, judging from his tax records and the mail-stop listing for him in the LANL phone directory.

Does this mean that Lazar's story checks out or that all of his claimed educational/work credentials should be accepted? No. But given the fact that LANL hired him, the burden of proof has shifted considerably IMO onto those who want to dismiss his story completely. And that includes Gene and David, by the way...:)

Let's not forget that Lazar does have *some* documentation supporting his story, even if it is far from complete. Once George Knapp found Lazar's W2 records from Los Alamos, along with a LANL phone book listing for Lazar, it was no longer possible to dismiss Lazar's background as completely fabricated.

So, Lazar worked as Los Alamos -- and not just as a broom-pusher, judging from his tax records and the mail-stop listing for him in the LANL phone directory.

Does this mean that Lazar's story checks out or that all of his claimed educational/work credentials should be accepted? No. But given the fact that LANL hired him, the burden of proof has shifted considerably IMO onto those who want to dismiss his story completely. And that includes Gene and David, by the way...:)

If lazar is geniune i am amazed that they found any records at all. But i guess it hard to erase a persons history, fully dont you think. I not a believer in lazar. He just doesnt seem like a wacko to me but who am i to judge who is a wacko and who isnt lol

>>Why arent they noisy as hell defending themselves and their work?

I'm sure they would if it was brought to their attention. Corso's story is hardly a mainstream affair nor is it taken seriously by anyone in the scientific community. Simply go to Wikipedia and read up about the development of the laser, or the transistor, or other technologies which Corso claims to have influenced.

In those Wikipedia entries you will find a long, long, history of development that is well documented including the participation of all of the parties responsible for the evolution of these technologies.

In no case is there any sense of a 'mystery' about how the invention came about. It was always based on the solid ground work of scientists and engineers who came before.

If what Corso claims is true, then we should have had discoveries which came out of the blue with no way of explaining this incredible breakthrough.

In none of these examples he gives is this the case.

John

Again, playing devils advocate here, a key part of the story is that after the tech was introduced they also went back and reverse engineered their notes and any research material.

An easy out? Possibly. But the fact is the story encompasses an explanation for these elaborate back stories to do with the development of the technology, whether one believes it or not.

That's kind of my point. To civilians it SEEMS high.

Well, let me think about this. Is the 97th percentile higher from a civilian perspective than a military perspective? Or vice versa?

Nope, it seems high to both.

We can't say Corso had no "moxy" because he retired as a Lieutenant Colonel instead of a full Colonel and that something held his career back. The bulk of officer retirees are Lt. Col. He appears to have had at least typical "moxy" if we go by his rank. Indeed, if he had been promoted again his career path would have started to look atypical!

I mean, his retirement rank doesn't either support or detract from the likelihood his story was true.

To the General Staff, it is not.

I'm sorry, even the General Staff is subordinate to math.

No one is going to make the case that the 97th percentile is not a high rank, but 98th and 99th percentiles are.

You are also looking at total figures, which does not tell the whole story.

No, I'm afraid total figures tell the whole story. Whole = 1.0 = Total. You are positing that since he did not retire as a full colonel, he was not performing well --- he had no "moxy". However, the majority of officers currently retired did so with the rank of Lt. Colonel or equivalent. The data doesn't support what you are positing. If we are going to draw conclusions on his competence, we are going to have to look at something other than his retirement rank. Looking at his rank only supports the idea that he was typical.

People retiring as Lt. Cols includes all LDO officers, who are 'limited duty' and CANNOT go above that rank by definition, plus all officers who had significant prior enlisted time and earned a commission mid-career and simply did not have time to get promoted. Corso was not in any of those categories.

None of this is relevant; you said he had no "moxy" because he was not a full colonel. Including or excluding other Lt. Colonels in the retiree pool is not going to support your posit. (Or derail it.) Adding Lt. Colonels to the pot makes him look more typical. Removing Lt. Colonels makes his rank seem even more impressive.

He started as a Second Lieutenant when he joined and moved up the ranks pretty normal through Major, then slowed down significantly.

Every succeeding higher step is harder; why should we be surprised it slowed down? The higher level jobs are more competitive.

He made Lt. Col in 1953 and got out in 1963. 10 Years as a Lt. Colonel?

It would seem so. However, I haven't seen any reason to believe that ten years as a Lt. Col. before retirement is unusual. The bulk of officer retirees retired with that rank.

my perception is that his career slowed down. In other words, he wasn't exactly on the fast track.

There is no evidence of this. Ten years might be typical.

Given how long he was a Lt. Col., my guess is he had to have been passed over at least once. Get passed over twice and you're out--especially if you are a 'reserve' officer, which he was. That could have happened, too, though there is not a shred of evidence of that--it's just time-frame possible. Corso also only held one 'command' postion for a few months. He was a 'staff officer' for most of his career, in other words, in support roles. Officers with significant command experience tend to be more promotable.

Unfortunately, none of this is helpful true or not. If it's all true or none true, his story might still be true. Or not.

A discussion of his service can be found here: PHILIP J. CORSO'S US ARMY OFFICER QUALIFICATION RECORD (DA FORM 66). I'm just trying to connect some dots here. I may be totally off-base, of course.

Sorry, UFO organizations are a source of last resort for stuff like this.

If I'm trying to figure out whether an army officer had no "moxy" because he retired as a Lt. Col., there are much better ways to gauge whether this is a sound statement. We don't have to peer into the abyss of the paranormal to figure this out.

Again, playing devils advocate here, a key part of the story is that after the tech was introduced they also went back and reverse engineered their notes and any research material.

An easy out? Possibly. But the fact is the story encompasses an explanation for these elaborate back stories to do with the development of the technology, whether one believes it or not.

That could only work if all the technologies were secret, which they were not. Scientific research does not normally proceed in a vacuum with people working in strict isolation and then announcing "done!" at the end of the process - typically there is a paper trail covering false starts and speculation, the dissemination of information that leads to new discoveries and so on. This is true of the IC, for example.

Stan freidman believes Betty and barney came across beings that originated from a place called "Zeta Reticulli". In this video Lazar confirms that he recieved a briefing on the beings origins? Guess what They came from same place "Zeta Reticulli"

What does Stan have to say now? Has Stan ever commented on that finding by lazar in the ninetys?

Bob explains how the craft remains silent? I am not a scientist, but his reasons seem plausible.

He names a few of his friends? Have they ever been checked out?

Is Bob a agent for the goverment who was put out there to give disinformation, but yet with a grain of truth behind it? He is the real deal and he indeed did work at Area 51"? or finally the last of the three options " Bob is a complete fraud?

Stan freidman believes Betty and barney came across beings that originated from a place called "Zeta Reticulli". In this video Lazar confirms that he recieved a briefing on the beings origins? Guess what They came from same place "Zeta Reticulli"

What does Stan have to say now? Has Stan ever commented on that finding by lazar in the ninetys?

Bob explains how the craft remains silent? I am not a scientist, but his reasons seem plausible.

He names a few of his friends? Have they ever been checked out?

Lazar mentioning Zeta Reticuli doesn't tell us anything, because the association with the Hill case was already famous by then. That makes it no more remarkable than someone coming along tomorrow claiming to have seen a small alien with a large head and huge black eyes. Gosh, what a coincidence! Or to put it another way: Nancy Lieder claims she gets messages from Zeta Reticuli (last I heard - by now she might be claiming her pot plants are talking to her). Dragging in Zeta Reticuli doesn't make Nancy credible, nor does it make Lazar credible.

Still, at least he tells a better story than most of the loons who peddle their wares today (as another non-scientist, I agree that he does a good job of sounding plausible). Shame about the Amazing Disappearing Academic Record though.

Lazar mentioning Zeta Reticuli doesn't tell us anything, because the association with the Hill case was already famous by then. That makes it no more remarkable than someone coming along tomorrow claiming to have seen a small alien with a large head and huge black eyes. Gosh, what a coincidence! Or to put it another way: Nancy Lieder claims she gets messages from Zeta Reticuli (last I heard - by now she might be claiming her pot plants are talking to her). Dragging in Zeta Reticuli doesn't make Nancy credible, nor does it make Lazar credible.

Still, at least he tells a better story than most of the loons who peddle their wares today (as another non-scientist, I agree that he does a good job of sounding plausible). Shame about the Amazing Disappearing Academic Record though.

Yes your right it doesnt tell us anything, it quiet easy to copy another persons story, and add it to yours.Yet you base that on somehow that Bob is not being truthful on such matters?

Yes Bob may be indeed lieing, but for arguments sake say he is'nt, and what he is saying is actually the truth!! they come from Zeti Reticuli. It quiet simple he is either lieing, or he is telling the truth? I guess Bob will be judged according to persons individual beliefs withount haveing any actual proof of wrongdoing?

Not matter what you say about Bob, he is different to Greer!! Bob told the public he worked for the department of naval intelligence with classified ufo programs. He worked? witnessed? and observed ufos? at Area 51? but he siad, he has no longer has access to it, he doesnt have the clearance anymore.

Greer claims he can produce free energy with only one million dollars, and somewhere in Italy a Alien is undergoing tests!! seriously, what can you say to that?
Bob has indeed extreme claims but somehow they are less extreme to me at least than Greer? i guess it a matter of opinion, but that is my opinion.

Bob siad only one species was shown to him, the typical grey.Clifford stone and many others like him claim there are dozens of Aliens comeing to this planet?.
Bob may be indeed lieing again on this one? But Bob says one!!! Clifford says 57!!! Which guy would you more believe? Both could be liars but one seems to know what he is talking about?

Yes he does tell a good story, and indeed his story is plausible. Yes your right to have your doubts. But dont lose track If a ufo secret program does exist all measures will be used to keep it a secret. You might find it hard to believe that Bob identity could be wiped out, dont friend? It quiet easy.
Bob is only one person. Goverments are capable of doing things that you cant even imagine. This might sound like a conspiracy but a conspiracy is what may be going on?
It all depends on your belief ?Does the goverment know something that it doesnt care to share with the ordinary public? your guess is as good as mine, but something is happening to many of us!!!! the problem is we just dont have any understanding of what it all means.

I think I love you.

Do you have a criminal record?

Maybe I'm jumping on a shadow here, and Davids disconnection was just theater, but...

If you want to prove a statement, you have to invest a lot of time, searching for people who can corroborate, searching official papers, look up videos. This is really useful, but I think no one of us has the time or the motivation. But Bill Birnes does exactly that to a degree, and he earns my respect for this. So I think at the end no one of us can prove the truth of a statement, it will be always a statement of A versus the statement of B. David always says he can state a qualified opinion in the field of photo analysis, but also states he is just a student in the paranormal. He maybe thinks that the statements of Birnes are out there, but I don't think he can't prove it.

I also think that is not really interesting if the statement of Birnes can be proven or not. You guys are maybe looking for the truth behind this subject, but I can't think we will have proof or the truth, until we will have some comparable technology and they will handle us as worthy enough not to play games with us any more. You also considered this several times, and asked if it of any use what you do. No, it's not, it would make more sense to go, earn a degree in physics and start working on the theory of building these crafts, we will have answers faster that way, but I think non of us is able or willing to do that.

So what we are doing here at the end is burning some of our free time on some issue we enjoy wasting our time on. You as host, and we as listeners. I don't think that Davids hissyness added to the quality of the show, but respect for Gene picking it up well, after he was left alone with Birnes. You have a very few regulars who are always interesting to listen to, Birnes is one of them, I don't think you can allow yourself offending him. I think I going against the mainstream opinion here, but the quality of the shows started to degrade lately. I'm saying this regardless the fact, that for example the Gary E. Schwartz episode was one of the bests you ever made, but Mac Tonnies was awful lately, and the last with Tim and Jeremy was also not very good. I don't want to offend anybody, this is life, once you are on the top of a wave, once not. This degradation started I think with the infamous Greer show, there is Greer, who is maybe a complete a**hole, but I think who made his best performance ever of sounding halfway decent, but David just awfully wanted him to make a mistake or do something outrageous, so he can drive him into a corner, but Greer new where he was, and tried to prevent this. The there was Paola Harris, who is maybe not too bright, heavily naive, but I don't think she deserved what she got based on her performance in your show. Maybe she deserved it for being who she is, the question is can you punish her for what she is, if she is not handling you bad at all?

Regarding some issues I found interesting in this show. I think the original statement of Birnes was that integrated circuits were found in the wreckage, and this helped for us developing our own integrated circuits. I don't know if this is right, but what Birnes said about showing it to people, who already entertained the idea, and had the knowledge to get hints about its working seems to be totally plausible to me. But I don't know if it is right, most probably will never know. As the first working IC prototype was presented in 1958, and the first people started to think about it in 1952, they had enough time to figure it out. Also an integrated circuit is not a transistor! You use these two terms interchangeably, don't do it! The problem is that neither Birnes nor you really understand this issue. An integrated circuit contains millions of transistors on the same die created with the help of lithography, and I don't really know the resolution of microscopes in 1947, or the state of material examination technology, but I can believe that the only thing they could to that time, is to analyze the material, and they got to the result, it is doped silicone.

As to the assumption, that the technology of those civilizations is so far ahead of us, that we can't even analyze it: when I was doing my degree in electrical engineering five years ago, one of our professors told us, that there is an absolute limit for shrinking the size of transistor, it is the point where it becomes the size of one atom, because then it can't be used as an amplifier any more, maybe it still can be used as a switch. He said that based on the pace we could shrink them in the past, (Moore's law) we will reach that limit in 15 years. And if you think about it, there seems to be no way of reducing the the size of anything below the size of an atom. So maybe there is no way to further develop semiconductor technology, and as I know, there already are atomic microscopes, which near the atomic resolution. So maybe more developed civilizations use the same trace width, they just have a better understanding of physics, and they can build warp drives, or whatever propels their ships. If you think about this, we are already at the point, where we can't really build better processing cores, we just make ones width always doubling the data width, and integrating more of them on one die. Also, maybe there will be some super expensive technology X, but why use it for simple tasks, like opening and retracting landing gears in spaceships, when a handful of sand with a few grams of copper can solve it also? Everything is about bang for the buck, and it always will be. I understand that there are a lot of assumptions here, but we won't know until we will see.

Deejay,

- I hung up because I was deeply annoyed by the whole Lear thing. I tend to very much like Birnes, and normally like having him on the show, but my fuse was quite short that night.

- I hope you're not implying that I do not know the difference between a transistor and an IC.

- Someone has to do the nasty job of outing charlatans. I've done this in the computer graphics world for years, and we do in on The Paracast. It's a dirty job, by someone has got to do it.

- Thanks for your extensive comments, we appreciate the feedback. Really.

dB

I just noticed that Jesse Marcel Jnr is back on the show tomorrow. Nice one. Although Im sure many are tiring of Roswell and will complain, Marcel is a different story, and brings an element of reality to the whole thing that only a witness as close to the incident as He can provide.

Looking forward to the interview.

edit, cant wait to hear from another listener too!

Maybe I'm jumping on a shadow here, and Davids disconnection was just theater, but...

If you want to prove a statement, you have to invest a lot of time, searching for people who can corroborate, searching official papers, look up videos. This is really useful, but I think no one of us has the time or the motivation. But Bill Birnes does exactly that to a degree, and he earns my respect for this. So I think at the end no one of us can prove the truth of a statement, it will be always a statement of A versus the statement of B. David always says he can state a qualified opinion in the field of photo analysis, but also states he is just a student in the paranormal. He maybe thinks that the statements of Birnes are out there, but I don't think he can't prove it.

I also think that is not really interesting if the statement of Birnes can be proven or not. You guys are maybe looking for the truth behind this subject, but I can't think we will have proof or the truth, until we will have some comparable technology and they will handle us as worthy enough not to play games with us any more. You also considered this several times, and asked if it of any use what you do. No, it's not, it would make more sense to go, earn a degree in physics and start working on the theory of building these crafts, we will have answers faster that way, but I think non of us is able or willing to do that.

So what we are doing here at the end is burning some of our free time on some issue we enjoy wasting our time on. You as host, and we as listeners. I don't think that Davids hissyness added to the quality of the show, but respect for Gene picking it up well, after he was left alone with Birnes. You have a very few regulars who are always interesting to listen to, Birnes is one of them, I don't think you can allow yourself offending him. I think I going against the mainstream opinion here, but the quality of the shows started to degrade lately. I'm saying this regardless the fact, that for example the Gary E. Schwartz episode was one of the bests you ever made, but Mac Tonnies was awful lately, and the last with Tim and Jeremy was also not very good. I don't want to offend anybody, this is life, once you are on the top of a wave, once not. This degradation started I think with the infamous Greer show, there is Greer, who is maybe a complete a**hole, but I think who made his best performance ever of sounding halfway decent, but David just awfully wanted him to make a mistake or do something outrageous, so he can drive him into a corner, but Greer new where he was, and tried to prevent this. The there was Paola Harris, who is maybe not too bright, heavily naive, but I don't think she deserved what she got based on her performance in your show. Maybe she deserved it for being who she is, the question is can you punish her for what she is, if she is not handling you bad at all?

Regarding some issues I found interesting in this show. I think the original statement of Birnes was that integrated circuits were found in the wreckage, and this helped for us developing our own integrated circuits. I don't know if this is right, but what Birnes said about showing it to people, who already entertained the idea, and had the knowledge to get hints about its working seems to be totally plausible to me. But I don't know if it is right, most probably will never know. As the first working IC prototype was presented in 1958, and the first people started to think about it in 1952, they had enough time to figure it out. Also an integrated circuit is not a transistor! You use these two terms interchangeably, don't do it! The problem is that neither Birnes nor you really understand this issue. An integrated circuit contains millions of transistors on the same die created with the help of lithography, and I don't really know the resolution of microscopes in 1947, or the state of material examination technology, but I can believe that the only thing they could to that time, is to analyze the material, and they got to the result, it is doped silicone.

As to the assumption, that the technology of those civilizations is so far ahead of us, that we can't even analyze it: when I was doing my degree in electrical engineering five years ago, one of our professors told us, that there is an absolute limit for shrinking the size of transistor, it is the point where it becomes the size of one atom, because then it can't be used as an amplifier any more, maybe it still can be used as a switch. He said that based on the pace we could shrink them in the past, (Moore's law) we will reach that limit in 15 years. And if you think about it, there seems to be no way of reducing the the size of anything below the size of an atom. So maybe there is no way to further develop semiconductor technology, and as I know, there already are atomic microscopes, which near the atomic resolution. So maybe more developed civilizations use the same trace width, they just have a better understanding of physics, and they can build warp drives, or whatever propels their ships. If you think about this, we are already at the point, where we can't really build better processing cores, we just make ones width always doubling the data width, and integrating more of them on one die. Also, maybe there will be some super expensive technology X, but why use it for simple tasks, like opening and retracting landing gears in spaceships, when a handful of sand with a few grams of copper can solve it also? Everything is about bang for the buck, and it always will be. I understand that there are a lot of assumptions here, but we won't know until we will see.

Nobody dislikes Bill birnes, he is a lovable guy really. It just for me at least, i wish he just tune it down a little? Bill does indeed do alot of hard work and research, infact he has indeed many theorys on many subjects. But were i think we differ in regards to the subject, is Bill heads both in a direction of both theorys and conclusions, we have no conclusions, it simply unknown!!

Look when you tell a person he is a Alien hybrid that worrys me, it might not worry you? but why does it not worry you, since Bill had no prove, but yet he made the remark.

Burning some free time on some issue we enjoy wasting our time on? Are you speaking for yourself or you speaking for all of us? Sorry for me at least, if this was a waste of time, "i wouldnt bother with the subject at all.
You have to believe we will get some truth, or else we are indeed wasting our time, so wasting my time does not enter my thinking.The phenomen is real, it aint make believe, so when something is real, truth can happen.

I will spent my free time on this subject as long as it remains real!! If it disappears into oblivion to be never be heard from again, i guess time will make the subject less important for me than?
But the subject entered my life withount ever getting permission from me, so i live in hope that this phenomen would show me the same respect, and maybe give me some insight to what is going on? It might never happen, probably wouldnt in fact, but yet i hope, however foolish that may be?

Mctonnies interview was not that bad i enjoyed that show. Jeremy and Tim wasnt a great show, but yet within that show, i enjoyed some of the conversation that was happening.
I heard a side of David, which i think is the real David (the careing side)Everybody has a hard side, so does David!! withount it life would quiet simply wear us down, and take advantage of us.
Paola is a not a lost girl, she is a grown women with ideals. Ideals which dont help ufology!!!, more to the fact she is doing harm to ufology. So in fact Gene and david were indeed right to take this lady to task.When you promote rubbish expect to be asked hard questions. Life isnt easy, and the parcast will definately not give u a easy time, when crap is what you give to the audience.

Indeed David is alot calmer than i would be with your statement. You indeed suggest David is clueless. I rather not go over that paragaph you just posted. It simple nonsense!!, you should think before you post, and if you are clueless to why it is clueless, that says it all.

Look when you tell a person he is a Alien hybrid that worries me, it might not worry you? but why does it not worry you, since Bill had no prove, but yet he made the remark.

I'm not sure I understand you, but, I handle Greer, as he should be handled, as an,because of the lack of a better word, entertainer, who earns some money with telling a tale. I don't want answers from him, I simply don't take him seriously. I personally also think it was a mistake re-inviting him. You simply cannot argue with somebody, who does also not believe in what he is doing, but will defend his view until the very end, because his child's university tuition fee depends on it. I think the only reason he was invited, to give us a possibility to see how much of a loon he is, the problem was I think he also knew that, and he was not so outrageous.

To Bill having no proof, my opinion is nobody is having any proof in this field. Just think the metal Dr. Roger Leir promised to let have analyzed. What Bill has, is a story what seems to be halfway plausible. I mean the "Corso gave the Roswell wreckage to scientist, to have analyzed, from it they could get hints to advance research in certain areas" part, I don't want to comment on the timeship theory. Yesterday evening I listened this episode again, and actually I don't think he ever answered the "How do you know those are timeships?" question, he just vandered from issue to issue. And I also see a problem with his quantum entanglement - remote viewing paralell, as I know quantum entanglement was shown to propagate with the speed of light, also he stated that silicon in the wreckage was doped with arsenic, which is unusual, normally you dope silicon with boron or phosphorus, arsenic is used to dope gallium, but as I said I appreciate what Bill is doing, and I don't want to argue with him, especially not in a field, which is not in my area of expertise.

Burning some free time on some issue we enjoy wasting our time on? Are you speaking for yourself or you speaking for all of us? Sorry for me at least, if this was a waste of time, "i wouldnt bother with the subject at all.

You have to believe we will get some truth, or else we are indeed wasting our time, so wasting my time does not enter my thinking.The phenomen is real, it aint make believe, so when something is real, truth can happen.

As I am not delegated by any of you to speak for any of you, I expressed my opinion of what I'm and I also think we are all doing. If you think that you will get some truth sometimes, and investing time in this is actually useful, fine, that's your opinion, I don't have problem with that. I myself actually like wasting my time for intellectually challenging things after I'm done with actually useful things, like family and work, but I don't pretend this is actually time well invested for me.

I will spent my free time on this subject as long as it remains real!! If it disappears into oblivion to be never be heard from again, i guess time will make the subject less important for me than?
But the subject entered my life without ever getting permission from me, so i live in hope that this phenomen would show me the same respect, and maybe give me some insight to what is going on? It might never happen, probably wouldnt in fact, but yet i hope, however foolish that may be?

Again this is your opinion, I don't think any ufologist, researcher, paranormal personality, etc. can ever give you any answer, insight, what is going on, what they can give you are theories without any proof. If somebody will ever give us any answer, those will be scientists, after a lot of hard work.

Also I think answers are overvalued. If somebody tomorrow gives you the answer, yeah, those are spaceships, we are not alone in the universe, and here is irrefutable evidence, what is happening then? Will earth stop rotating? No, we had this suspicion anyway. But we are not there with our technology, and the biggest problem is we are not there sociologically, and we won't get there with argueing with Greer ar with each other.

Mctonnies interview was not that bad i enjoyed that show. Jeremy and Tim wasnt a great show, but yet within that show, i enjoyed some of the conversation that was happening.

Good for you.

Indeed David is alot calmer than i would be with your statement. You indeed suggest David is clueless. I rather not go over that paragaph you just posted. It simple nonsense!!, you should think before you post, and if you are clueless to why it is clueless, that says it all.

I think David can protect himself, if he thinks somebody is unreasonable, and something actually needs to be protected. I just expressed my opinion that Birnes seems to continouosly mix integrated circuits with simple transistors, and neither he or Gene did point this out in the show, maybe mistakenly leading me to the fact that they did not notice. I also understand that when you are doing an interview you don't really have the time to think it through what the guest just said.

And if you have a problem with what I'm saying don't hide behind David.

I'm not sure I understand you, but, I handle Greer, as he should be handled, as an,because of the lack of a better word, entertainer, who earns some money with telling a tale. I don't want answers from him, I simply don't take him seriously. I personally also think it was a mistake re-inviting him. You simply cannot argue with somebody, who does also not believe in what he is doing, but will defend his view until the very end, because his child's university tuition fee depends on it. I think the only reason he was invited, to give us a possibility to see how much of a loon he is, the problem was I think he also knew that, and he was not so outrageous.

To Bill having no proof, my opinion is nobody is having any proof in this field. Just think the metal Dr. Roger Leir promised to let have analyzed. What Bill has, is a story what seems to be halfway plausible. I mean the "Corso gave the Roswell wreckage to scientist, to have analyzed, from it they could get hints to advance research in certain areas" part, I don't want to comment on the timeship theory. Yesterday evening I listened this episode again, and actually I don't think he ever answered the "How do you know those are timeships?" question, he just vandered from issue to issue. And I also see a problem with his quantum entanglement - remote viewing paralell, as I know quantum entanglement was shown to propagate with the speed of light, also he stated that silicon in the wreckage was doped with arsenic, which is unusual, normally you dope silicon with boron or phosphorus, arsenic is used to dope gallium, but as I said I appreciate what Bill is doing, and I don't want to argue with him, especially not in a field, which is not in my area of expertise.

As I am not delegated by any of you to speak for any of you, I expressed my opinion of what I'm and I also think we are all doing. If you think that you will get some truth sometimes, and investing time in this is actually useful, fine, that's your opinion, I don't have problem with that. I myself actually like wasting my time for intellectually challenging things after I'm done with actually useful things, like family and work, but I don't pretend this is actually time well invested for me.

Again this is your opinion, I don't think any ufologist, researcher, paranormal personality, etc. can ever give you any answer, insight, what is going on, what they can give you are theories without any proof. If somebody will ever give us any answer, those will be scientists, after a lot of hard work.

Also I think answers are overvalued. If somebody tomorrow gives you the answer, yeah, those are spaceships, we are not alone in the universe, and here is irrefutable evidence, what is happening then? Will earth stop rotating? No, we had this suspicion anyway. But we are not there with our technology, and the biggest problem is we are not there sociologically, and we won't get there with argueing with Greer ar with each other.

Good for you.

I think David can protect himself, if he thinks somebody is unreasonable, and something actually needs to be protected. I just expressed my opinion that Birnes seems to continouosly mix integrated circuits with simple transistors, and neither he or Gene did point this out in the show, maybe mistakenly leading me to the fact that they did not notice. I also understand that when you are doing an interview you don't really have the time to think it through what the guest just said.

And if you have a problem with what I'm saying don't hide behind David.

OK it seems we differ in our views, so this will only end up going around in circles, so i think it better we leave it at that?

PS As for speaking for David? i was replying to a post you posted, you left it open for anyone when you posted such comments.
If it was just for David?, you should put that in your post.
I dont know David, and to be honest it doesnt bother me that i dont no him, so put it simply how could i hide behind someone i dont no.

Everyone chill the fuck out, please.

I could certainly argue that I am indeed clueless, for continuing to do this show.

So you'll all right, OK? I'm a moron, I'm a genius, I can't defend myself, I can defend myself.

Just kill me now, please.

dB

Everyone chill the fuck out, please.

I could certainly argue that I am indeed clueless, for continuing to do this show.

So you'll all right, OK? I'm a moron, I'm a genius, I can't defend myself, I can defend myself.

Just kill me now, please.

dB
as i said before on another post.My critsisim was blunt and pointed.HOWEVER.David has pointed out that he is going through some personal stress.WE all have gotten short tempered and irritable.INLIGHT of his disclosure I am more than a little chagrined at my own statements.Wether I believe them to be right or not no one should kick a guy when he's down.I can tell you about stress.I teach it at police academies.Tbis can be a frustrating subject to begin with.throw in a cocktail of personal issues and at some point somethings gotta give.so breath in breath out move on(to the next episode of para).

david need not explain anything to me. i trust his judgment. if he thinks he should walk away from something, so be it. same goes for gene. they are two of the most upstanding people in this field. thanks david and gene! keep up the excellent podcast and website. when it quits being fun, get out. you guys are awesome.:)

Back