• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Philip Imbrogno Interview (With Binall)

;)

Now back to our regular program..............
I haven't heard the show with Phil Imbrogno & Rosemary Ellen Guiley but having heard them before i am sure it will be an interesting one.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen as I have told various folks over the years (in regards to my various radio programs or articles I have written) Well Hells Bells, if you don't like it ... don't freaken listen (or variously read it)! Can't please them all.

Oh yes .... Both Phil Imbrogno and Rosemary E Guiley are both on DMR tomorrow night ... and we will be discussing their new book ... The Vengeful Djinn! Should be interesting.

Decker

Who cares? As long as you, or anyone else give comment to it, you give it longevity.

Well, actually there are other people contributing to the longevity of this nonsense and at UFO conferences and talk shows yet. That is what I'm ranting about not my pathetic posts that only a hand full of people will ever read.

Oh yes .... Both Phil Imbrogno and Rosemary E Guiley are both on DMR tomorrow night ... and we will be discussing their new book ... The Vengeful Djinn! Should be interesting.

Don, would you ask Phil about what Dean Fagerstrom has been up to recently and more about his experiences with him?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Such a bright, happy and fair place full of "open" minds & a "free" exchange of ideas you seem to desire.

Well Lance you tend to come across a bit on the abrasive side yourself. I think everyone, myself included, could be a little more conversational rather than confrontational about the subjects that are discussed here.

Certainly, some of these subject and concepts are steeped in centuries of chicanery and hokum but I think what folks like Imbrogno are doing (I am largely unfamiliar with Guiley) is an attempt at reinterpreting things like Djinns in a scientific light. Granted, most folks doing this are actually engaged in pseudo-science but I think Imbrogno is trying and has the qualifications and experience that make his observations and thoughts worth entertaining. His work on trying to devise some instrumentation to use in his investigation of paranormal phenomena is interesting as well.

Oh, I can't stand it! I have to post this update to the whole Michael Schratt Dan Burisch story.

Apparently Dan and Marci Crain/Burisch were supposed to appear directly after Schratt's presentation but did not. According to the Crain/Burish website they were spirited away in black helicopters in super-secret spy fashion due to security concerns. What a howl! They claim Schratt was telling people they would be there shortly when Open Minds knew they were gone. Now it appears they have had a falling out with Open Minds similar to the one they had with Project Camelot. Oh, the rich unintentional comedy of the faux-reality show!

Just purchased Philip & Rosemary new book its another fresh look at the "strange awareness" ideology.
Hey Lance have you read Philip Imbrogno new book "The Vengeful Djinn 2011) ?

does anyone of you know how to write to Philip Imbrogno? It's not that I want to annoy him, no ;) but i've got something realy interesting for him and I'm sure that my information would be very precious for him... so if anyone of you CAN, tell him and then I'll tell him a very nice story
this is very important and if you all are real FANS, how you say, then you know what's important for him too

Back