• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Phil Imbrogno Interview

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
If you missed last nights show, brother did you miss a serious excursion into major weirdness.

It had been a really long time since I had connected with Phil and did not realize the directions that Phil has taken with his research and investigations. In many regards it was kind of like speaking to what had transpired with John Keel back in the 60's if I would have been able to speak to Keel back then.

The interview was so compelling that I never bothered to open up the phones or even take email questions. I am going to have Phil back soon on DMR. Later today last nights show will be up and allow me to suggest that you give it a listen. I am still saying WOW.....

Decker

I am of the personal belief that alot of what is being encountered could also be similar to that of Bennewitz. I would not be suprised at all if a bit of mind control was also used on the team Phillip was involved in.

I just spoke to the network and the Imbrogno interview will be up this afternoon, probably about 1:30 PM Pacific Time .. or there about. Be sure and check this one out.

Don

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I heard from CyberstationUSA and the Imbrogno show is UP!

Don

Don, this was an UNBELIEVABLE show. I havent been so gripped by a show since the Vito Sacherri one!
I have to say though, i reckon that the whole Djinn thing was likely to be the government messing with the heads of UFO researchers. Since they really were such a dream team, you can see why certain elements of 'people in the know' might want to break them up.

Phil Imbrogno is one my favourite Researchers Don. Heading over to your site now!! I have only one UFO book in my book collection and that is Phil's book "Celtic Mysteries" actually in lot of way's it not a UFO book.

I thought I should put up the link and directions to the Phil Imbrogno show.

If you want to hear it or send any of your buddies to hear it go to;

http://www.dqrm.com/catalog1.htm and scroll down to Weds. and click on (Dark Matters Radio) "This Weeks Show"

(this is the RED one) and click on Play.

Don

Good show. Mr. Imbrogno remains one of the most credible researchers in the field of the paranormal, in my view. A few thoughts:

1. Cattle & Sheep Mutilations: the fact that Mr. Imbrogno uncovered evidence that the government was replacing mutilated animals by flying in livestock on C5-A's supports the counter-argument that the government is not behind the mutilation phenomena. Also, the fact that this localized flurry of mutilations occurred during the midst of the Hudson Valley flap also is evidence. The existence of helicopters around the occurrence of mutes remains baffling, however. Is the government flying in helicopters after the fact to direct people's attention towards a faux human instrumentality and away from the paranormal? One of a number of logical questions.

2. Human Mutilations: I own a home in Westchester County, and this continues to be a persistent rumor. The fact that a Federal agency supposedly immediately came in to investigate a string of strange deaths, rather than local authorities who are normally charged with investigating murders, seems odd, but not unprecedented. Nothing has ever been substantially proved, however.

3. Government cover-up: Mr. Imbrogno talked to pilots hired by the government to fly in and around the Hudson Valley to create a cover story for the craft & lights. Another logical question: are people coming down too hard on Richard Dolan when they claim that he finds support for an over-arching UFO government conspiracy around every corner? This is not to say I personally buy into all of Mr. Dolan's claims, but the question needs to be asked.

Don, thanks again for hosting Mr. Imbrogno.

Good show. A few thoughts:

1. Cattle & Sheep Mutilations: the fact that Mr. Imbrogno uncovered evidence that the government was replacing mutilated animals by flying in livestock on C5-A's supports the counter-argument that the government is not behind the mutilation phenomena. Also, the fact that this localized flurry of mutilations occurred during the midst of the Hudson Valley flap also is evidence. The existence of helicopters around the occurrence of mutes remains baffling, however. Is the government flying in helicopters after the fact to direct people's attention towards a faux human instrumentality and away from the paranormal? One of a number of logical questions.

There is also the possibility that the Govt. was attempting to replace dead animals to lesson the public's perception of what was actually happening thru the Hudson Valley. Or another thought, they were using the animals being brought in as "bait" in an attempt to perhaps try to capture a mutilator. This is something I will be speaking about on the show tonight.

[/QUOTE]2. Human Mutilations: I own a home in Westchester County, and this continues to be a persistent rumor. The fact that a Federal agency supposedly immediately came in to investigate a string of strange deaths, rather than local authorities who are normally charged with investigating murders, seems odd, but not unprecedented. Nothing has ever been substantially proved, however.

3. Government cover-up: Mr. Imbrogno talked to pilots hired by the government to fly in and around the Hudson Valley to create a cover story for the craft & lights. Another logical question: are people coming down too hard on Richard Dolan when they claim that he finds support for an over-arching UFO government conspiracy around every corner? This is not to say I personally buy into all of Mr. Dolan's claims, but the question needs to be asked.

Don, thanks again for hosting Mr. Imbrogno.[/QUOTE]

Don I listened to your Radio Misterioso interview from a few months back today. You mentioned your Moon pic again...

Are we gonna get to see that any time soon? Im hangin' for it. Still holding for a TV thing?

Don I listened to your Radio Misterioso interview from a few months back today. You mentioned your Moon pic again...
Are we gonna get to see that any time soon? Im hangin' for it. Still holding for a TV thing?

Gareth, I have been holding out for this information to be brought out in the proper venue. Having busted my hump on this for so long, I am not just going to throw it out there ... know what I mean? Too much time and effort has been put in this thing to just toss it out "willy-nilly" or whatever.

D

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

If you caught the Imbrogno interview you will know that according to Phil, he believes a major component of the "UFO/Paranormal/possibly abduction" thing may be interdimensional. Coming in from another reality or dimension to interact within our reality. I say, who in hell knows? But Phil labeled this as "Djinn" an Arabic word meaning "hidden."

Researchers like Chris O'brien and Nick Redfern labeled what may be the same phenomena as the "Trickster." I called Chris this morning and had a brief chat with him about this and he agreed to come on Dark Matters Radio tonight to chew this around. Chris has done quite a bit of research on the Djinn and I think he has one hell of a story to tell.

Tune in this eve, should be a wild ride.

Don

If you caught the Imbrogno interview ...

Wow, what a great episode. I was creeped out. When Phil described seeing the basketball sized orb floating across the front lawn I really was taken back a bit. I think Phil is pretty level headed and to hear him describe that encounter along with the "tape" business really got my attention.

One thing that I just don't get though is the "nuts and bolts" argument vs. the inter-dimensional one. They aren't mutually exclusive in my mind. Certainly anything that jumps across dimensions is using technology of some kind. That requires designers and manufacturing facilities supported by some infrastructure and society. To us they appear to be magical (I won't drag out that overused quote) but in reality its more than likely mundane to them and very nuts and boltsy. But like you say ...who knows?

Wow, what a great episode. I was creeped out. When Phil described seeing the basketball sized orb floating across the front lawn I really was taken back a bit. I think Phil is pretty level headed and to hear him describe that encounter along with the "tape" business really got my attention.

One thing that I just don't get though is the "nuts and bolts" argument vs. the inter-dimensional one. They aren't mutually exclusive in my mind. Certainly anything that jumps across dimensions is using technology of some kind. That requires designers and manufacturing facilities supported by some infrastructure and society. To us they appear to be magical (I won't drag out that overused quote) but in reality its more than likely mundane to them and very nuts and boltsy. But like you say ...who knows?

Yea Observer, know what you mean. If we really are dealing with "something" that can pop into our NOW and do the things that have been reported .. well hell, who wouldn't be creeped out?

At this point, as far as I am concerned, I do think we are dealing with something but what that something is, who in hell knows? Over the years I have spoken with Keel, Vallee, Jacobs, Hopkins, and many others about this type of thing and variations there-of. I do believe it is very important to be very careful with this line of inquiry. In one respect it is like playing around with a Ouija board. I think these have the potential to be dangerous, and I also think that somebody playing with these could open doors that they really do not want to open. Could this be the same type of phenomena that Phil encountered back in 1978, and the same "force" that seems to be at play in that part of New York State? Hmm, could be in my very humble opinion. My fear is quite frankly that much like the "nuts and bolts" UFO cases .. I really doubt that we will ever know. However that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to find out.

Decker

My fear is quite frankly that much like the "nuts and bolts" UFO cases .. I really doubt that we will ever know. However that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to find out.

This is exactly where I have arrived over the past few months. I doubt we will ever know. It seems pretty clear that we aren't in control of the situation by any stretch of the imagination.

Yea Observer, know what you mean. If we really are dealing with "something" that can pop into our NOW and do the things that have been reported .. well hell, who wouldn't be creeped out?

At this point, as far as I am concerned, I do think we are dealing with something but what that something is, who in hell knows? Over the years I have spoken with Keel, Vallee, Jacobs, Hopkins, and many others about this type of thing and variations there-of. I do believe it is very important to be very careful with this line of inquiry. In one respect it is like playing around with a Ouija board. I think these have the potential to be dangerous, and I also think that somebody playing with these could open doors that they really do not want to open. Could this be the same type of phenomena that Phil encountered back in 1978, and the same "force" that seems to be at play in that part of New York State? Hmm, could be in my very humble opinion. My fear is quite frankly that much like the "nuts and bolts" UFO cases .. I really doubt that we will ever know. However that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to find out.

Decker

Don, when i first joined the Paracast forums i wrote a number of posts about this issue. I often said, there was a connection there somewhere between the the Hudson valley UFO flap of the 1980's and the ancient stone caverns that were discovered or found in New York this century.

Philip has indeed backed up my view in other Interviews he has done in the past. The stone structures never came up on your show this week. Could you next time when he is on your show, ask him about this (stone structures)?

I don't think Philip is aware of Irish mythology all that much? I never heard him speak of the "Tuatha Dé Dannann" or the "Fianna" or any other Irish legend or any myth. Please Don could you ask him next time, when he is on your show also did he ever by any chance ever look into any of these Irish legends?

Philip however has speculated these structures could have been build by the "Celts" or by some other Ancient Explorers of the Ancient world. The evidence for Celt Build follows a discovery of "Ogham"( Ancient Irish) this was found on the outer surface of door liintels or other similar surfaces. This is further evidence that Iberian Celts ( who i believe personally are decendants of a mysterious race called the "Milesians" did in fact explore America in the distant past way before Columbas. And Philip also claimed after doing the research, that the Giant Triangles were appearing in the exact same location as the Stone Structures. See what i mean Don? Could there be a connection here? Don The Only place similar structures of these type can be found today is Ireland, Scotland, Parts of England And Spain.

The Ogham found in one of the Stone structures was a decidication to the Celt God "Bel" (Beltane) ( Honestly however for me i don't think the Celts ever considered them to be Gods "really" Just very very different to us and more powerful than us humans and very adapt with the use of Magic (supernatural) but never Gods .

The Djinn mythology is actually very similar to Celt legends and myths especially with the use of the term Hidden. For me Djinn is actually a good term to explain the UFO Phenomenon ( it hides among us and occupies another reality beside or own)

I could write all night about these subjects. For me, they're is plenty of evidence to back up my claims for least warranting a greater look if nothing else. I personally see a connection here Don and if i spewed out what i really thought. People will say, he thinks he has all the answers for what the UFO phenomenon is. I actually don't, believe or not, that is ludicrous, but I'm looking at the evidence available to me and speculating here.
In essence that is all i am doing really.

PS..
I have to go back at listen again just to confirm my facts and the time-line, but by any chance would this mutilated bodies be members of that "Satanic Cult" you mentioned. We're they killed here by residents of the Hudson Valley? They became (victims)? Or did this Satanic Cult have those people killed Don? Aliens? (frightening if true)

Also Phil's story or account of Cattle being shipped into a local Army base is extremely interesting. It kind of confirms "Chris O Brien" theory that there is a Government sourcing for these Cattle Mutilations. Well at least something more concrete than people just seeing Black helicopters.

I have other comments but i come back again at later stage to post my reactions to this interview

Here is a video three minutes long of Ogham writing being found in America. Watch it will enlighten some of ye to other possibilities.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5117186002763091559&hl=en#

Gareth, I have been holding out for this information to be brought out in the proper venue. Having busted my hump on this for so long, I am not just going to throw it out there ... know what I mean? Too much time and effort has been put in this thing to just toss it out "willy-nilly" or whatever.

Don

Yeah I understand that. Once its out its out, and you want it to come out in a fashion where it can make the largest impact.

Damn. That was CREE. PEE. I don't know if I buy Phil's explanation as to why the hooded beings left him alone. But thank goodness they did. Great show Don and thanks for the heads up. Interview was waaaay to short. Can't wait to hear Phil back on the show!

Phil mentions at one point that the voice on the tape identifies itself as Iblis. A quick google reveals this is the Islamic name for the devil. I think that Phil's experiment with the tape and a radio transmitter give some credence to the idea that they were being messed with by humans (or "whatever" if you insist) using technology. It seems to me that some counter intelligence operation was run on Phil and his crew that used the Islamic mythology motif to invoke fear and discourage their UFO investigations. What protected Phil from those attacks? Was it because he was a Special Forces "alumni" and the people (if it was people) conducting the operation respected that and decided to terrorize his crew instead. If it was an inter-dimensional intelligence it was using tactics designed to invoke terror and not truth about itself.

The Thursday edition of DMR, I hosted Chris O'Brien back on and we discussed his work "Stalking the Tricksters" which seem to have a very solid cross-over with what Phil has been involved with. I found Chris's idea about this "force" perhaps being at least in part, the human collective unconscious at work. And ... even perhaps at some point becoming "self-aware" to be a very wild thought.

The concepts that flowed this week from DMR really gives one something to chew on. FWIW.

Don

Don,

The archive page is boogered-up (a technical term) and instead of your show someone else's plays when you hit Thursday's play button.

Don,

The archive page is boogered-up (a technical term) and instead of your show someone else's plays when you hit Thursday's play button.

No Observer, its not screwed up. I am currently sending last nites show back to the network and it will be up later today.

Don

Back