• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pentagon UFO Study - Media Monitoring

If we were to imagine the government's high level disclosure plan, I suppose we're still in a conditioning phase. The UFO phenomenon needs to become a serious topic before we can have a serious discussion.

I judge from my reading in ufo history and research that the UFO phenomenon has been a serious topic since early in the 1940s and that more serious discussions of it have taken place than any of us have time or resources to explore individually. And that we are all still subject to gradual disclosure by those holding the best evidence and most comprehensive information available.

Brother @S.R.L. , how long before we see the social media “pitchfork brigade” descend on Dr. Puthoff’s castle to the stars?)
They are likely to leave him alone in considering Hal a mild member of the fringe.

BTW, did you happen to notice what Hal endorsed as a useful tool of Scientology? It’s none other than the Hubbard electro-psychometer, used by Scientology auditors to examine one’s mental state.

Somewhat surprising, GCN hasn’t picked up & started peddling the things mainstream as of yet.

Secrets of Scientology: The E-Meter

This is interesting - a radar operator for the USS Nimitz Carrier Group reported that the Tic-Tac ufo was detected by five independent radar systems:
http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15647/media-turning-point-maybe/

Unfortunately, I found that article by tracking down posts by the gutless sociopathic troll who's been posting under my name all over the internet. Apparently it's the disgruntled "Waller Joel" troll that stirred up so much trouble around here a few months ago. The world really would be a better place with some people buried six feet under.

So it looks like Royce Meyers, the UFO Watchdog, is as favorable toward this story and the on-going developments as I am. Royce is one of the very best and most thorough researchers in this field, and is widely renowned for his brilliant work exposing frauds, and also giving credit where credit is due.

ScreenHunter_699 Jun. 07 01.34.jpg
UFO Watchdog

And as I was dealing with the troll who sent a bogus message using my name to Royce on facebook, I checked out the link that he shared to Commander Fravor's video testimony for the TTSA, and made a wonderful discovery: it turns out that Cmdrs. Fravor and Slaight rendezvoused with another jet interceptor at their CAP point before being vectored to the site of the radar anomaly. So the Tic-Tac didn't need to dcecrypt their communications or hack their on-board computer: it would know their CAP point if it had been tracking them the whole time. And if you check out this interview, you'll realize how retarded the "missile from a submarine" explanation really is - the Tic-Tac moved around the position of the surface water disturbance for awhile before it followed their jet around a circular trajectory, then darted off at lightning speed to their CAP point 60 miles away and hovered there, which the radar operator saw on his monitor. And at closest approach they were within 1 mile of the object, so they would've clearly identified any kind of missile profile and its exhaust. If you haven't seen this yet I highly recommend it - fascinating stuff:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this churlish little troll is helping me find great information, and helping me connect with some of the best minds in this field: "lol, thanks, you silly little bitch" :)

Last edited:
Here's my take what the AAWSAP/AATIP was:

AATIP/AAWSAP - A tale of two programs

I tried to collect information from various sources to see if a relatively consistent picture appears despite all the contradictions, and I think it already does.

AAWSAP (and BAASS) seems to have been basically Bigelow's NIDS 2.0, for which Harry Reid arranged government funding for two years with the help of fellow believers and a smokescreen program. The government stopped funding it after a couple of years, because it didn't result in anything of any significant value, and was seen to be strange and embarrassing. After that Bigelow funded it himself for a year. After that it basically existed only as a sort of a hobby project known as AATIP, run by a bunch of enthusiasts who refused to accept it was over.

So it looks like the UFO Watchdog is as favorable toward this story and the on-going developments as I am:
UFO Watchdog

And as I was dealing with the troll who sent a bogus message using my name to Royce on facebook, I checked out the link that he shared to Commander Fravor's video testimony for the TTSA, and made a wonderful discovery: it turns out that Cmdrs. Fravor and Slaight rendezvoused with another jet interceptor at their CAP point before being vectored to the site of the radar anomaly. So the Tic-Tac didn't need to dcecrypt their communications or hack their on-board computer: it would know their CAP point if it had been tracking them the whole time. And if you check out this interview, you'll realize how retarded the "missile from a submarine" explanation really is - the Tic-Tac moved around the position of the surface water disturbance for awhile before it followed their jet around a circular trajectory, then darted off at lightning speed to their CAP point 60 miles away and hovered there, which the radar operator saw on his monitor. And at closest approach they were within 1 mile of the object, so they would've clearly identified any kind of missile profile and its exhaust. If you haven't seen this yet I highly recommend it - fascinating stuff:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this churlish little troll is helping me find great information, and helping me connect with some of the best minds in this field: "lol, thanks, you silly little bitch" :)

I thought everybody had seen that interview.

That video is the main reason why that member of forum who did all the trigonometry calculations from HUD was wrong. There were 2 crews and they were completely aware of the full context. Just trigonometry wouldn't be enough to describe the whole situation, even though it revealed some important aspects.

That website with the "double cylinders" highlighted in red is applying filters that accentuate artifacts from video and image compression. Whatever patterns you see are not discernible from the noise from video compression (with footage possibly having been extracted from video tapes). A dark circle is not necessarily the mouth of a wormhole... It could be caused by the shape of the clear plastic casing on the module the camera is mounted in.

@uforadio linked to this video on his twitter (full footage from Brazil UFO conference):

Seems like the opening had some details that weren't in the facebook post from earlier. I still can't tell if the video was recorded specifically for Brazil, but Elizondo thanks the organizer by name and mentions something about physically being at the conference (while sitting in front of a totally non-descript white wall, not holding a copy of today's Sao Paulo Times). Hard to tell if he really got on a plane, but he sure wants us to believe it.

What do you make of that opening about what it means to be human? "What if there were human kinds?" Is this an analogy or an outright disclosure of something? How many human kinds could we be talking about?

Either way, it sound like the beginning of a new scripted line that we may hear in future US interviews, preparing us for the idea that we'll be interacting with something non-human that we have to accept as human-but-different. Not a god or space monster race, but a civilization that is not "higher" or "lower" than us morally, just at a different level of technological advancement. We definitely need to groom our racists, bigots and republicans before we can meet these beings.

There was a more definitive description of "transmedium travel." It includes travel in "low earth orbit, the atmosphere, even underwater." I'm not sure how many explicit mentions of this we've had, and there's still no confirmation that the objects have been spotted coming from a far away location in space, but Atlantis is still not ruled out.

He confirmed that the propulsion physics had been reproduced in a laboratory. He mentioned again that there were considerable advances over the past 2 years, that we know more now than we did 2.5 years ago. Do we know what happened in 2015-2016?

He also mentions that he's talking about the government's understanding of the science and "can't speak for the private sector." I find that suspicious because he's not speaking for the government anymore. Is he revealing that the private sector is or was farther along than the government at one point, but knowledge was transferred during AATIP?

Funny when so many conspiracy theorists are talking about a secret space program and implying that the government is hiding ultra-advanced technology. Maybe they're right, and they're trying to have us believe that the technology comes from Bigelow. Due to the highly sensitive/classified nature of the information, we may never know where Bigelow got his stuff.

Overall, I'm not sure who to believe, but it does seem like they want us to focus on the aliens and the technology, and not so much on who got contracts, who owns what, whether or not we'll get to see the stored UFO bits and pieces, whether or not material will be declassified... It's all remaining completely opaque in the name of national security, and I don't like it.

I still can't tell if the video was recorded specifically for Brazil, but Elizondo thanks the organizer by name and mentions something about physically being at the conference (while sitting in front of a totally non-descript white wall, not holding a copy of today's Sao Paulo Times). Hard to tell if he really got on a plane, but he sure wants us to believe it.

TTSA probably couldn't afford plane tickets anymore. He says at 10:45 that:
this computer I'm using right now, my daughter's computer to have this conversation with you

And at the end he also said he's sorry for not being able to make it there this year.

He's just repeating all the usual meaningless stuff we have already heard. That's all he has. His alternative human kind is probably more commonly known as birds.

Last edited:
New giant sweep done and archives were updated. Rare SE Cup interviews with Leslie Kean and Luis Elizondo (that back in December I had to manually capture and record) are now finally preserved and archived in HD. New links available.

Main Index media page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

Please bear in mind that index is getting huge so it will take some time until web page completely loads in your browser.

Latest Media Batch:

New expanded interview version with pilot David Fravor discovered (WMUR9 is not available outside of US but it is now archived here:
2018-03-15 - WMUR9: Expanded interview with pilot David Fravor on the USS Nimitz Incident
Article:

Thursday, March 15th: The Navy Commander Who Saw a UFO
Shorter version aired on March 08 2018:

2018-06-06 - I-Team: I-Team: Research on Pentagon UFO's & Remote Viewing
discussed at special conference (Video embedded on the Link) - by George Knapp
Article + Video:

I-Team: Research on UFO's, remote viewing, and spiritual mediums discussed at special conference

2018-06-05 - Luis Elizondo's Message for XXIII Brazilian UFO Congress - by A. J. Gevaerd
Raw Version:

2018-05-20 - Luis Elizondo comes to MUFON Symposium 2018 (short audio clip with Luis)

2018-05-28 - Radio New Zealand - Short Commentary on the USS Nimitz UFO Incident
Audio Clipping:

https://podcast.radionz.co.nz/panel/panel-20180528-1657-new_details_about_pacific_ufo-128.mp3
Full Source:
https://podcast.radionz.co.nz/panel...ith_mike_rehu_and_sally_wenley_part_2-128.mp3
Backup Audio:
Box
Article:
New details about Pacific UFO
The Panel with Mike Rehu and Sally Wenley (Part 2)

2018-05-29 - Kens5 - News Commentary on the USS Nimitz UFO Report
2018-05-29 - News Commentary on the USS Nimitz UFO Report

2017-12-19 - MLN: S.E. Cupp Unfiltered: Interview with Leslie Kean - finally in HD
2017-12-19 - Archived Interview with Leslie Kean - finally in HD

2017-12-20 - MLN: S.E. Cupp Unfiltered: Interview with Luis Elizondo - finally in HD
2017-12-20 - Archived Interview with Luis Elizondo - finally in HD version

2018-05-01 - Skepotid - The Pentagon's UFO Hunt: Skeptic Brian Dunning Reviews the Pentagon UFO Study
Audio:

https://skeptoid.com/audio/skeptoid-4621.mp3
Transcript:
The Pentagon's UFO Hunt

Appendix:

Appendix: Pilot Paco Chicerici's Tweets (full archives in relation to Pentagon UFO Study in PDF)

Box

Articles (new sweep will be done for articles in upcoming days):
2018-05-30 - Washington Post: UFOs are suddenly a serious news story.

UFOs are suddenly a serious news story. You can thank the guy from Blink-182 for that.

2017-12-18 - Boston Herald: Ex-Navy Fighter Pilot in Spotlight for in-air UFO Encounter Claims
Article not available in full form online on original source (Boston Herald) anymore. However, it is now mirrored here:
Ex-Navy fighter pilot in spotlight for in-air UFO encounter claims - In Military

Best wishes.

Last edited:
I judge from my reading in ufo history and research that the UFO phenomenon has been a serious topic since early in the 1940s and that more serious discussions of it have taken place than any of us have time or resources to explore individually. And that we are all still subject to gradual disclosure by those holding the best evidence and most comprehensive information available.

CONSTANCE is a CIA/Rothchild meme......dont say I didnt flat out tell ya......

TDSR

Coast to Coast AM uploaded the first 39 minutes of George Knapp’s show interviewing Luis Elizondo; lots of interesting discussion and answers to questions that many people have:

I wish we could hear the whole interview. But I’d rather chew my own arm off than subscribe to C2C AM with George S. Noory.

Hi Thomas. I'll contact you directly over FB so you would know that is me :)
Best wishes.

It's all remaining completely opaque in the name of national security, and I don't like it.

None of us like it, but it is what it is. Why not just accept the situation and pursue whatever information does get out into the public air? We've always had to work in this field with partial information, usually 'leaked', and less and less since the 1940s and 50s with information obtained by persons such as Donald Keyhoe and some individuals working inside government and military research.

New giant sweep done and archives were updated. Rare SE Cup interviews with Leslie Kean and Luis Elizondo (that back in December I had to manually capture and record) are now finally preserved and archived in HD. New links available.

Pentagon UFO Study

Please bear in mind that index is getting huge so it will take some time until web page completely loads in your browser.

Latest Media Batch:

New expanded interview version with pilot David Fravor discovered (WMUR9 is not available outside of US but it is now archived here:
2018-03-15 - WMUR9: Expanded interview with pilot David Fravor on the USS Nimitz Incident
Article:

Thursday, March 15th: The Navy Commander Who Saw a UFO
Shorter version aired on March 08 2018:

2018-06-06 - I-Team: I-Team: Research on Pentagon UFO's & Remote Viewing
discussed at special conference (Video embedded on the Link) - by George Knapp
Article + Video:

I-Team: Research on UFO's, remote viewing, and spiritual mediums discussed at special conference

2018-06-05 - Luis Elizondo's Message for XXIII Brazilian UFO Congress - by A. J. Gevaerd
Raw Version:

2018-05-20 - Luis Elizondo comes to MUFON Symposium 2018 (short audio clip with Luis)

2018-05-28 - Radio New Zealand - Short Commentary on the USS Nimitz UFO Incident
Audio Clipping:

https://podcast.radionz.co.nz/panel/panel-20180528-1657-new_details_about_pacific_ufo-128.mp3
Full Source:
https://podcast.radionz.co.nz/panel...ith_mike_rehu_and_sally_wenley_part_2-128.mp3
Backup Audio:
Box
Article:
New details about Pacific UFO
The Panel with Mike Rehu and Sally Wenley (Part 2)

2018-05-29 - Kens5 - News Commentary on the USS Nimitz UFO Report
2018-05-29 - News Commentary on the USS Nimitz UFO Report

2017-12-19 - MLN: S.E. Cupp Unfiltered: Interview with Leslie Kean - finally in HD
2017-12-19 - Archived Interview with Leslie Kean - finally in HD

2017-12-20 - MLN: S.E. Cupp Unfiltered: Interview with Luis Elizondo - finally in HD
2017-12-20 - Archived Interview with Luis Elizondo - finally in HD version

2018-05-01 - Skepotid - The Pentagon's UFO Hunt: Skeptic Brian Dunning Reviews the Pentagon UFO Study
Audio:

https://skeptoid.com/audio/skeptoid-4621.mp3
Transcript:
The Pentagon's UFO Hunt

Appendix:

Appendix: Pilot Paco Chicerici's Tweets (full archives in relation to Pentagon UFO Study in PDF)

Box

Articles (new sweep will be done for articles in upcoming days):
2018-05-30 - Washington Post: UFOs are suddenly a serious news story.

UFOs are suddenly a serious news story. You can thank the guy from Blink-182 for that.

2017-12-18 - Boston Herald: Ex-Navy Fighter Pilot in Spotlight for in-air UFO Encounter Claims
Article not available in full form online on original source (Boston Herald) anymore. However, it is now mirrored here:
Ex-Navy fighter pilot in spotlight for in-air UFO encounter claims - In Military

Best wishes.

Many thanks, again, @uforadio. :)

Quick update.

Thanks to Joe Murgia for original lead.

Tucker Carlson just did his 7th feature about UFOs which was also his 6th part about the Pentagon UFO study.
You can watch it here:

Plus new I-Team feature about current UFO & Remote View Conference in Las Vegas organized by SSE:
Article: I-Team: Former psychic spies for US government share knowledge about Remote Viewing
More about the conference:
SSE Conferences | Society for Scientific Exploration

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

And here is the complete Tucker Carlson’s set in a chronological order:

2017-11-20 - Interview with Tyler Rogoway about Oregon Aeronautical UAP Incident

2017-12-18 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Brett Larson Comments the Pentagon UFO Study

2017-12-20 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Interview with pilot David Fravor on the USS Nimitz UFO Incident

2018-01-11 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Interview with Leslie Kean
2018-01-11 - Interview with Leslie Kean

2018-03-12 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Interview with Luis Elizondo on the 3rd AATIP Video & the Pentagon UFO Study
2018-03-12 - Interview with Luis Elizondo on the 3rd AATIP Video & the Pentagon UFO Study

2018-03-23 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Interview with Christopher Mellon about 3rd AATIP Video
2018-03-23 - New Interview with Christopher Mellon about 3rd AATIP Video

2018-06-08 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Interview with Nick Pope on the USS Nimitz UFO Incident
2018-06-08 - Interview with Nick Pope on the USS Nimitz UFO Incident

Pentagon UFO Study

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Hi Thomas. I'll contact you directly over FB so you would know that is me :)
Best wishes.
It's great to hear from you Giuliano - I only realized today that you conducted that hour-long interview with Luis Elizondo, which was a major landmark in the development of this story. Because it was through your interview that we first got confirmation of the exotic metamaterial that's perhaps the most crucial detail in all of this. And I didn't give a whole lot of credence to what Tom DeLonge had said about it, because honestly he is rather credulous about a lot of things, and I thought he was talking about the crude sample that Linda Moulton Howe had looked into years ago.

But I find Luis Elizondo to be highly credible. So to hear him talk about the isotopic ratios that aren't naturally occurring on Earth, and indirectly confirm the atomic alignment of the material - that really made me sit up and take notice after hearing your interview with him. In fact it inspired some research into photonic metamaterials which precipitated a Physics Frontiers episode that we just recorded which explores the subject and offers a viable physical mechanism for the mass reduction effect that Tom DeLonge had mentioned. Apparently TTSA is going to try to replicate a piece of that material (he posted about it a few months ago on his Twitter page). So we just might be seeing the dawn of a field propulsion technology that could eventually lead to manned interstellar spaceflight. Very exciting stuff, imo. And thanks for all of your excellent work compiling the press coverage of this. The cynics can go suck eggs, as far as I'm concerned - this is a major on-going development with a great deal of promise. I just wish we knew how to get hold of those other 34+ reports from the AATIP - I bet there are some real gems in there...

Yep! Someone took pictures of his IRVA presentation and one of the slides involved the Bismuth-Magnesium layered material, with the Roswell crash as the stated origin:

The picture in the slide is the same one LMH uses in her presentations. This is not the sample that Delonge was talking about, which allegedly was from a 1948 crash and had a different number of layers.

In the same presentation, we're told AATIP has been downgraded to a nickname:

It's looking more and more like the people in AATIP didn't even refer to it by that name. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to have been made up after the fact.

Back