• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pentagon UFO Study - Media Monitoring

I don't have time to read all this junk from Realm - if people want to look into it that's fine with me; I stand by the facts. I make a point to spend more time on the people who matter in my life, than online beta males trying to win brownie points from complete strangers. But this part was particularly idiotic:

Which I also showed to be your delusional conspiracy theory that was based on false information:
Pentagon UFO Study - Media Monitoring
Your "analysis" is totally insipid. A raft of new YouTube accounts appeared on the same day, day after day, each posting (corrrection: roughly 100!) videos, and each set contained one bogus video with the terms "Pentagon" and "ufo" in their titles (but were actually bogus/irrelevant videos from old movies and stuff). And because the other videos posted by each account - and each account used the exact same descriptive text in their "Pentagon ufo" videos as well - you absurdly concluded that they're genuine user accounts. I mean, c'mon: I have some swamp land in Utah, going for cheap, really cheap - you interested?

Lol.

This guy wouldn't understand a PsyOp if it literally bit him in the nethers, haha.

Last edited:
I don't have time to read all this junk from Realm - if people want to look into it that's fine with me; I stand by the facts.

You mean you stand by your lies, which have now been proven to be lies, and you don't apologize for making them, you tiny, tiny man.

Your "analysis" is totally idiotic. A raft of new YouTube accounts appeared on the same day, day after day, each posting exactly 12 videos, and each set of 12 contained one bogus video with the terms "Pentagon" and "ufo" in ther titles (but were actually bogus/irrelevant videos from old movies and stuff). And because the other 11 videos posted by each account - and each account used the exact same descriptive text in their "Pentagon ufo" video as well, you absurdly concluded that they're unconnected. I mean, c'mon: I have some swamp land in Utah, going for cheap, really cheap - you interested?

Since you are apparently incapable of reading that linked post, I'll copy it here so that others can see how you are still trying to spread false information:

Since our band of true believers in pseudo-science has once again gathered to hijack this thread with their funny little conspiracy theories, I can't resist the temptation to expose (once again) their "well-developed data", "reasoned arguments" and "crystal clear evidence". I know this is waste of time, and I won't waste it more than this, but since they are once again trying to disrupt this valuable thread (and they managed to get the previous one locked) with their personal attacks against other members who actually contribute to the rational investigation of all of this, this may be necessary.

So these were the lame examples on which Thomas based his little conspiracy theory:

---
Let me show you what I’ve found.

Secret Pentagon UFO program unveiled (posted yesterday)
Posted by Shane Carrasco (this profile is 1 day old, and yesterday uploaded 12 lame videos about ET’s and the Pyramids and Planet X, etc.)
- This is an old audio interview with Richard Dolan that has nothing to do with the Pentagon’s UFO program

Posted by Elmer Sheena (this profile is 1 day old, and yesterday uploaded 12 lame videos about UFO’s and aliens, etc.)
- This is an old video talk by Richard Dolan that has nothing to do with the Pentagon’s UFO program

Posted by Randall Shaffer (this profile is 1 day old, and yesterday uploaded 12 lame videos about UFO’s, Planet X, aliens, etc.)
- This is an old podcast interview with Stephen Bassett that has nothing to do with the Pentagon’s UFO program

Posted by Harry Willadsen (this profile is 1 day old, and yesterday uploaded 12 lame videos about UFO’s, the Pleidian aliens, Billy Meier, and the Moon landing conspiracy)
- This is a brief video about Area 51 that has nothing to do with the Pentagon’s UFO program
---

Apparently the "evidence" of some great disinfo campaing was those profiles being supposedly 1 day old, all posting exactly 12 videos, and one being labeled so that people find it with keywords that happened to be popular.

Unfortunately the second profile has been removed because "This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted". But let's look at those other three.

Why did all of them post 12 videos? Answer is, they didn't. That's just the amount that is shown on the channel front page by default, you can see the rest by clicking "Uploads". Here are the links that show all of their videos, from oldest to newest, all of them actually having 100+ videos:

Shane Carrasco
Randall Shaffer
Harry Willadsen

As you can see, there's also some other stuff besides UFOs, like something about massages. If you click on the first/oldest video, you can see that none of these profiles were 1 day old, in reality they date back to 2016:

Shane Carrasco
Published on Jul 8, 2016

Randall Shaffer
Published on Jul 4, 2016

Harry Willadsen
Published on Jul 4, 2016

Back then, all of them had some content featuring Japanese/Asian girls, and then when UFOs became a hot topic, they published a lot of stuff about them at the same time. That "Secret Pentagon UFO program unveiled", which (or any mention of Pentagon) was only in one video on each, happened to be the label CBS News had used for their own news video a few days earlier, and other media used very similar titles, so that's a good label if you try to get some of that popular search traffic to your channel. Those first two accounts actually copied the same piece of text from the description of that CBS News clip, ending in the same spot in the middle of a sentence.

Because of those similarities, at least two and possibly the third account as well are probably controlled by a single person, who is trying to find some content to attract viewers, which could be monetized later if some of those attempts would succeed. That's just normal on YouTube, I have seen accounts like these trying the same thing on all sorts of current topics and popular keywords. It also doesn't seem to have worked in this case, since in total they have 24 subscribers and those Pentagon videos have a total of 84 views, some of it due to us looking at them because of this funny little conspiracy theory, that was once again based on incorrect information and lack of rational thinking.

Who's laughing now?

YSince you are apparently incapable of reading that linked post, I'll copy it here so that others can see how you are still trying to spread false information:
Who's laughing now?
Lol - I am - at you.

You were so eager to find anything that you could to score a point against me, that you totally missed the relevant evidence right in front of your eyes (which is frankly mind-blowing): in addition to multiple YouTube accounts posting fake "Pentagon ufo" videos on the exact same day and frequently using the exact same descriptive text across multiple user profiles, these accounts posted upwards of 100 videos on that same day, after being inactive for upwards of 6 months (at which time they had posted a completely unrelated set of videos about something else, establishing the existence of the accounts for future use). And all of those earlier videos were of a similar nature - just some random Japanese content (obviously not what anyone would post if they were looking to attract clicks - as Realm hilariously hypothesizes). And none of these videos are monetized, so there's zero money in it for these accounts.

Rain Man Realm would have us believe that a single user uploaded thousands of videos on the same day - all varied in content but each set containing just one "Pentagon ufo" title in the mix, as some failed/foolish effort to earn clicks on videos that aren't even monetized and all of which are garbage.

What a complete fool. The scope of this operation is way bigger than I'd realized, and so clearly targets the Pentagon ufo story by spamming YouTube - and by associating the Pentagon ufo story with all manner of religious and New Age and alien nonsense - that only a complete moron with Asperger's syndrome could look at this data set and not realize the scope and intent of this mammoth astroturfing operation. Look at the extent of this - and this is just a minuscule sample of the dozens of accounts I found that did the exact same thing at the exact same time:

Shane Carrasco
Harry Willadsen
Randall Shaffer

Crikee - so this is where your tax dollars are going, folks: into gigantic covert online operations designed to make important information (which the Deep State didn't want disclosed in the first place) harder to find, and to associate it with banal abduction/Jesus/reptilian alien trash.

And Realm here totally fell for it, hook line and sinker, even when he uncovered the true and stunning extent of the operation - totally blinded by his pathetic little vendetta against me. Lol, what a maroon!

Anyway, try to get back on topic, Realm. This little fixation that you have with me is getting kinda embarrassing, though it is sorta flattering ;

Last edited:
you totally missed the relevant evidence right in front of your eyes (which is frankly mind-blowing)

I literally just laughed out loud, and that doesn't happen often.

Do you even realize you just admitted your evidence was bogus? Now you are trying to invent something else to take its place for maintaining your ludicrous conspiracy theory.

I just proved you wrong on everything you said during this exchange, and frankly I'm not sure if you are even capable of understanding what just happened. I have seen my share of delusions online, but not too many on these levels.

While you guys were busy bickering about theoretical physics that matter very little to the big picture of this thread, Kevin Day had his first interview with John Burroughs yesterday (you can listen to the full thing in @uforadio's post).

Unfortunately, Burroughs seemed very confused about Nimitz, Gimbal and Go Fast, so he had Kevin listen to a recording from 2015 and asked him if he heard it when he was on the Nimitz in 2004... I was wiggling in my seat the whole time, waiting for the producer to cut in or something... But that didn't happen.

Interesting bit that Kevin Day wasn't willing to talk about: the way he was affected by the UFOs/UAP. It was a bit odd. He seemed emotionally affected and couldn't talk about it, but let on that he would eventually talk about it in a future interview. Coincidentally, he's going to be on Coast2Coast later. Not sure if he declined to answer because he's keeping some facts exclusive for another show... But I see Knapp and Corbell circling these radar operators like vultures. They might be divvying up that cake together...

He did go into what was real and what wasn't in his short story The Seer.

Regarding the erased communications, it actually sounds like the voice data optical disks were replaced with blank ones, possibly after all materials were seized. This wasn't a strange remote-hacking perpetrated by the UFOs. Likewise, the idea that people's memories were rewritten or activated with a delay was part of the fiction. Same thing for the speculation about the origin of the craft; it's completely fictional.

Apparently, he only witnessed the UFOs moving very slowly towards the south in bands of 8-12 craft, always at 28,000 ft and moving 100 knots (too slow for a plane, but not a bird or balloon, because those were ruled out early in the process, and there are rarely false positives with a radar system this advanced), so all other accounts are things he heard. I believe he also witnessed the yo-yoing; the way these craft would instantly drop from 28,000 ft to the ocean surface as soon as a jet approached them. If the jet tried to pursue the dropped UFOs, they would instantly go back up and stop at 28,000 ft again.

He went into much more detail about what he heard from others in the strike group. Apparently, the pilot panicking and yelling "I'm engaged!" was true; when pursued, the tic tac kept giving itself a positional advantage, demonstrating its superiority, possibly to tell the pilots "leave us alone, there's nothing you can do."

Kevin described the UFOs as busy; these things had a mission, they were going south for some purpose, and they immediately resumed what they were doing as soon as they weren't evading jets anymore. The interesting part is they didn't scatter or leave as a group, or even try to hide. They were doing something, and had no specific directive to remain undetected or flee if approached.

Regarding Trevor, he says he didn't get access to the footage Trevor saw, and he only heard the crafts being described as "tic tacs." They were not on the same ship, and Kevin had access to much more high tech radar equipment than Trevor. But he did confirm that Trevor probably got to see the high def "TV" camera footage from one of the F-18s, which was definitely seized.

And so, I continue to believe that this entire thing is highly coordinated, and Kevin's interview basically tells us what this 3-month slice of the Disclosure process will be about: More witness testimony. A teary-eyed Kevin said he couldn't let Dave Fravor face the media alone when every last person in the strike group was in fact a witness and could corroborate parts of the story. He said he just started 2 weeks ago (meaning exactly on June 1st), but that he's been contacting multiple ex-colleagues from the strike group, asking them to come forward as well, and that those testimonies are coming. Looking forward to that.

@Realm and @Thomas R Morrison, can't you guys stop beating each other over the head with who's smarter, bigger, better, more right, more wrong, better informed, better looking, larger shoe size, and try to cooperate to objectively separate the signal from the noise? All the personal slights, jabs, and epithets ruin what would otherwise be an interesting study of the issues from different angles.

@Realm and @Thomas R Morrison, can't you guys stop beating each other over the head with who's smarter, bigger, better, more right, more wrong, better informed, better looking, larger shoe size, and try to cooperate to objectively separate the signal from the noise? All the personal slights, jabs, and epithets ruin what would otherwise be an interesting study of the issues from different angles.

Don't you people even see what that was all about? It was once again Thomas lying and me once again exposing him as a liar. If you don't want to see such noise here, tell him to stop lying, and preferably also finally apologize.

... And so, I continue to believe that this entire thing is highly coordinated, and Kevin's interview basically tells us what this 3-month slice of the Disclosure process will be about: More witness testimony.
There's no question that with all the appearances and people involved that coordination is required, but I'm curious. Are you suggesting it's coordinated in some way beyond the usual scheduling and management issues of the participants and the media, like some shadowy group behind the scenes in the DIA ? ( Which according to one paper said that they [ the DIA ] definitely won't be releasing anything else because Zondo made the request for declassification of the videos under the pretense of using them for training purposes, and then sandbagged them with the UFO angle ).
A teary-eyed Kevin said he couldn't let Dave Fravor face the media alone when every last person in the strike group was in fact a witness and could corroborate parts of the story. He said he just started 2 weeks ago (meaning exactly on June 1st), but that he's been contacting multiple ex-colleagues from the strike group, asking them to come forward as well, and that those testimonies are coming. Looking forward to that.
Absolutely! We know that if we're being visited by alien craft, then those who participate in detection, observation, and interception of UFOs are key witnesses, and there's been plenty of claims made that they've been forbidden to talk about what they've seen or know, which keeps them from forming any unified group of their own. In the meantime we're supposed to believe that all the incidents are simply swept under the rug or "stovepiped" and that nobody bothers to put the pieces together? Okay. Maybe. But is that really all that likely given the nature of the phenomena and that it's their job to figure it out in order to ensure effective national defense?

Last edited:
Don't you people even see what that was all about? It was once again Thomas lying and me once again exposing him as a liar. If you don't want to see such noise here, tell him to stop lying, and preferably also finally apologize.
Thanks for the reply, I don't have the time or interest to go back over all the posts to see who offended who, or in what context you claim Morrison is a liar. It's certainly not my experience that he would intentionally lie. But, like you, he can be very persistent and everyone ( including me ) makes honest mistakes. I find both of you interesting to follow, but it's getting hard to breathe in here. How about you guys offer to just wipe the slate clean, take a few deep breaths, and carry on? The better man IMO would be agreeable to that, and now that I'm back maybe I can help keep you guys on track. I need to do some catching-up, and wouldn't mind asking some questions, if I could feel confident that it wouldn't ignite another flame war.

Also, one of the things I'd like to see is some sort of objective summary of it all in a side-by-side point-counterpoint breakdown so that I can create and post an objective article about it on the USI website. We need some good content, especially about this subject, and I see a lot of energy being wasted on a personality war that could go into creating some very interesting quality content.

Last edited:
@Realm and [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]@Thomas R Morrison[/SIZE][/FONT], here's what I'd suggest:

This thread is 25 pages in now. Can we work together to objectively summarize the issues? e.g. by section: with names, dates, and references.

1. A brief recap of the initial story.
  2. A breakdown of the various related stories ( e.g. the pilot testimony ).
  3. What we've learned since then including the errors and weaknesses made by the TTSA and media along the way based on such things as assumptions about the accuracy of the information released ( juxtaposing audio, video, or images with stories when they may not be related in a way that is misleading ( intentionally or otherwise )
  4. How the ufology community is reacting, including the ufology media, especially the various talk shows and key players such as Knapp.
  5. What are the main issues in the pro and con sides of the debate within the ufology community?
  6. How has the story affected the reputation of ufology?
  7. What is the official DIA position?
This story is really complex. Maybe together we can piece together the best article on it yet from a variety of perspectives. Or I'm open to suggestions on ways to collaborate in a more constructive manner. Like maybe let's start with constructing a simple timeline and expand on it from there? Otherwise I'll just start sifting through all the stuff myself and you two can go back to bashing each other over the head.

@Realm and [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]@Thomas R Morrison[/SIZE][/FONT], here's what I'd suggest:

This thread is 25 pages in now. Can we work together to objectively summarize the issues? e.g. by section: with names, dates, and references.

1. A brief recap of the initial story.
  2. A breakdown of the various related stories ( e.g. the pilot testimony ).
  3. What we've learned since then including the errors and weaknesses made by the TTSA and media along the way based on such things as assumptions about the accuracy of the information released ( juxtaposing audio, video, or images with stories when they may not be related in a way that is misleading ( intentionally or otherwise )
  4. How the ufology community is reacting, including the ufology media, especially the various talk shows and key players such as Knapp.
  5. What are the main issues in the pro and con sides of the debate within the ufology community?
  6. How has the story affected the reputation of ufology?
  7. What is the official DIA position?
This story is really complex. Maybe together we can piece together the best article on it yet from a variety of perspectives. Or I'm open to suggestions on ways to collaborate in a more constructive manner. Like maybe let's start with constructing a simple timeline and expand on it from there? Otherwise I'll just start sifting through all the stuff myself and you two can go back to bashing each other over the head.
That all sounds good to me. Realm isn't here to debate anything rationally or objectively though - he's got a clear agenda, and it doesn't involve the truth. He's trying to debunk this entire story and everyone involved in it, as well as anyone who advocates for people taking a serious interest in it - his entire posting history proves that. And so does his dumb blog, "ParaBunk" (Paracast + Bunk, get it?). Bob had to lock down the last thread that we had about this story because of him and S.R.I., as you may recall. So he's a troll, and should be banned, imo. Probably the same troll who got access to my account here via that forum login glitch, and posted dozens of bogus messages under my name within the span of an hour or two - not sure if you were here when that happened, but it was ugly, and incredibly cowardly.

And all of this noise has buried the real story this week - now the radar operators from the Nimitz CSG are telling their side of this fascinating story; uforadio kindly provided the links to follow up, which I'm about to listen to, to hear what they have to say. All Realm is going to do is try to attack and discredit them now too; wait for it...3...2...1...

That all sounds good to me. Realm isn't here to debate anything rationally or objectively though - he's got a clear agenda, and it doesn't involve the truth. He's trying to debunk this entire story and everyone involved in it, as well as anyone who advocates for people taking a serious interest in it - his entire posting history proves that. And so does his dumb blog, "ParaBunk" (Paracast + Bunk, get it?). Bob had to lock down the last thread that we had about this story because of him and S.R.I., as you may recall. So he's a troll, and should be banned, imo. Probably the same troll who got access to my account here via that forum login glitch, and posted dozens of bogus messages under my name within the span of an hour or two - not sure if you were here when that happened, but it was ugly, and incredibly cowardly.

And all of this noise has buried the real story this week - now the radar operators from the Nimitz CSG are telling their side of this fascinating story; uforadio kindly provided the links to follow up, which I'm about to listen to, to hear what they have to say. All Realm is going to do is try to attack and discredit them now too; wait for it...3...2...1...

Thanks for the reply Thomas! We can simply avoid the issues you've outlined by taking an objective dispassionate view of the various points and opinions. From my perspective it's fine if someone wants to debunk the whole thing. An objective segment about that can be constructed without getting into a flame war over it. At the same time the opposing views and everything in between can also be added. The end user ( the reader of the final piece ) can then have an overall perspective of the various viewpoints from a well informed and objective perspective. See where I'm going with this? Knowing about the issues is more important that getting mired down in personal attacks that contribute nothing to the knowledge about the topic itself.

Thanks for the reply Thomas! We can simply avoid the issues you've outlined by taking an objective dispassionate view of the various points and opinions. From my perspective it's fine if someone wants to debunk the whole thing. An objective segment about that can be constructed without getting into a flame war over it. At the same time the opposing views and everything in between can also be added. The end user ( the reader of the final piece ) can then have an overall perspective of the various viewpoints from a well informed and objective perspective. See where I'm going with this? Knowing about the issues is more important that getting mired down in personal attacks that contribute nothing to the knowledge about the topic itself.
It's good to have you back Randall. I would love to see a clear compilation of the relevant facts regarding this story, and a proper journalistic-style investigation of the various moving parts of this mammoth story. Perhaps a series of blog posts and/or articles, with neither a "true believer" nor a "true disbeliever" bias, but rather an unvarnished set of data points with perhaps some additional digging to see what checks out and what doesn't. It's a real shame that none of the existing corporate news media sources are really doing anything like that.

Now check this out - this is a new interview with radar Nimitz CSG radar operator Trevor, who was stunned by the erratic movements (quick jumps then full stop hovering, virtually instantaneous changes in altitude, etc.) of some unidentified objects involved in the November 2014 flap. But it gets better: after his shift, he was invited to see the gun camera footage taken by a jet interceptor that got close enough to take clear video showing an unidentified craft with a dome-like top and a flat bottom, which could be seen flitting around so quickly that it seemed to disappear for a couple of frames in the video before reappearing at a new location. Apparently a group of pilots and technicians watched this footage and it was self-evident to everyone in the room that this could not be any known human technology, because the g-forces of the accelerations they saw would've completely destroyed any conventional type of craft (for example, if you accelerated a missile like a bullet, it would basically disintegrate from the force...unless it was using some kind of gravitational field propulsion system that eliminates g-forces from the equation entirely). And you're an eyewitness: listen to what this guy has to say - what he saw changed his entire view of our place in this universe, you can hear it in his voice. You know how he felt because you've been there, as I have:

Jeremy Corbell’s new interview with USS Nimitz radar operator Trevor:

It's good to have you back Randall. I would love to see a clear compilation of the relevant facts regarding this story, and a proper journalistic-style investigation of the various moving parts of this mammoth story. Perhaps a series of blog posts and/or articles, with neither a "true believer" nor a "true disbeliever" bias, but rather an unvarnished set of data points with perhaps some additional digging to see what checks out and what doesn't. It's a real shame that none of the existing corporate news media sources are really doing anything like that.
I'm reworking the USI website, updating info and adding some new stuff as I go. It's a lot of work, but this story is definitely on my radar ( :p ). I think the first step to sorting it all out would be to construct a timeline of the release of the various related stories with links, and then from those, cross reference and reconstruct a timeline of related events as accurately as possible. If you might be interested in helping with that let me know.
Now check this out - this is a new interview with radar Nimitz CSG radar operator Trevor, who was stunned by the erratic movements (quick jumps then full stop hovering, virtually instantaneous changes in altitude, etc.) of some unidentified objects involved in the November 2014 flap. But it gets better: after his shift, he was invited to see the gun camera footage taken by a jet interceptor that got close enough to take clear video showing an unidentified craft with a dome-like top and a flat bottom, which could be seen flitting around so quickly that it seemed to disappear for a couple of frames in the video before reappearing at a new location. Apparently a group of pilots and technicians watched this footage and it was self-evident to everyone in the room that this could not be any known human technology, because the g-forces of the accelerations they saw would've completely destroyed any conventional type of craft (for example, if you accelerated a missile like a bullet, it would basically disintegrate from the force...unless it was using some kind of gravitational field propulsion system that eliminates g-forces from the equation entirely). And you're an eyewitness: listen to what this guy has to say - what he saw changed his entire view of our place in this universe, you can hear it in his voice. You know how he felt because you've been there, as I have:
Thanks for bringing that up. I'd like to point out that without access to info that proves the witness is real and was in the position at the time he claims, and that the person in the interview is actually the same person, along with some corroborative verifiable witness testimony, it's pretty much useless as evidence for the claims made. But that doesn't make it less relevant to the overall story.

Last edited:
I'm reworking the USI website, updating info and adding some new stuff as I go. It's a lot of work, but this story is definitely on my radar ( :p ). I think the first step to sorting it all out would be to construct a timeline of the release of the various related stories with links, and then from those, cross reference and reconstruct a timeline of related events as accurately as possible. If you might be interested in helping with that let me know.
I'll be glad to help, lemme know what you need. I'm spread really thin for the next five weeks but I can chip away at it along the way.

I'd like to point out that without access to info that proves the witness is real and was in the position at the time he claims, and that the person in the interview is actually the same person, along with some corroborative verifiable witness testimony
That's why they put the "investigative" in "investigative journalism." Of course that would be a whole lot easier with the clout of a big news organization. Maybe George Knapp can help with the whole drill; DD 214's, military assignment records, whatever. He knew Cmdrs. Fravor and Slaight of course, so they can probably corroborate his identity and position, etc.

You should listen to that interview, regardless. His story is fascinating, and I think your instincts will agree that it has the ring of truth.

I'll be glad to help, lemme know what you need. I'm spread really thin for the next five weeks but I can chip away at it along the way.
Cool. I think the easiest way to chip away at it would be to build the timeline first. That would be as simple as a bulleted list, each item consisting of a date | event | synopsis ( a sentence or two ) | link to story. Do you use Google Drive and Docs? We could share the editing that way. I'm not familiar with collaborative editing there yet, but just had a look. It's free and could be an interesting way to co-create excellent content. When we publish we can also create a profile page for you along with links to your other projects too. That way you'll get proper credit and a bit of cross-marketing.

If that sounds good I'll get the ball rolling and send you the share link via email over the weekend.

That's why they put the "investigative" in "investigative journalism." Of course that would be a whole lot easier with the clout of a big news organization. Maybe George Knapp can help with the whole drill; DD 214's, military assignment records, whatever. He knew Cmdrs. Fravor and Slaight of course, so they can probably corroborate his identity and position, etc. You should listen to that interview, regardless. His story is fascinating, and I think your instincts will agree that it has the ring of truth.
I did listen to it. It's too interesting not to! But there were some flags for me in the delivery that didn't sound like it was coming from the sort of person who was in the position he claims he is. That's not sufficient by itself to say it's a hoax, but we're talking about the use of high technology and military training, but his delivery sounded like a guy who'd just watched an episode of the X-Files and mapped it all onto the Nimitz case. But that's just my impression. It could be perfectly legit too, and he's just not used to doing interviews.

Last edited:
Maybe together we can piece together the best article on it yet from a variety of perspectives. Or I'm open to suggestions on ways to collaborate in a more constructive manner. Like maybe let's start with constructing a simple timeline and expand on it from there? Otherwise I'll just start sifting through all the stuff myself and you two can go back to bashing each other over the head.

Again, this is not about opposing perspectives, but about Thomas making more and more ridiculous lies and accusations against me, with you among others accepting his behavior. My posts above contain plenty of direct links and quotes that prove his lies, and that's not a matter of opinion. His posts also prove just how delusional he is, both with his conspiracy theories and accusations against me.

If you want to see a balanced mix of all all kinds of viewpoints, including the sort of people who are actually capable of investigating and making logical conclusions about this stuff, ATS seems to be a place where that can happen, and where the crowd in general doesn't accept blatant lying and baseless accusations.

The value of this place is mostly in demonstrating why this topic is ridiculed and how old hoaxes are kept alive with increasingly ridiculous theories by True Believers. Speaking of which, Jason Colavito has promised to report today about an old solution to those layered "mystery" materials and stated "the whole thing appears to be an embarrassment to ufology". If only those who should feel the most embarrassed were capable of it.

I'm pretty sure Colavito is talking about an industrial process for separating bismuth from lead, but I don't know if he has found any new information for identifying the smelter (or lead recycler), for example. In any case, the real story is in how ridiculously stupid that hoax was to begin with, how dishonest Linda Moulton Howe has been on reporting about the results (which e.g. clearly indicated it was just industrial waste and how that magnesium was most likely popular sand-casting alloy known as ZK-60), and how True Believers have kept on believing to that crap for more than two decades now and made it even more ridiculous by changing the alloys to "metamaterials" and Linda's theories of levitation with electricity to one with terahertz radiation, and so on. It really is a story of deserved ridicule, and as long as such hoaxes are so easy and successful, this topic will stay a matter of ridicule. If you want to make some real progress, try to do something to that problem. That's what I'm doing. Getting rid of the nonsense is the way to have the next credible event taken seriously and investigated in time.

Again, this is not about opposing perspectives, but about Thomas making more and more ridiculous lies and accusations against me, with you among others accepting his behavior. My posts above contain plenty of direct links and quotes that prove his lies, and that's not a matter of opinion. His posts also prove just how delusional he is, both with his conspiracy theories and accusations against me.

If you want to see a balanced mix of all all kinds of viewpoints, including the sort of people who are actually capable of investigating and making logical conclusions about this stuff, ATS seems to be a place where that can happen, and where the crowd in general doesn't accept blatant lying and baseless accusations.

The value of this place is mostly in demonstrating why this topic is ridiculed and how old hoaxes are kept alive with increasingly ridiculous theories by True Believers. Speaking of which, Jason Colavito has promised to report today about an old solution to those layered "mystery" materials and stated "the whole thing appears to be an embarrassment to ufology". If only those who should feel the most embarrassed were capable of it.

I'm pretty sure Colavito is talking about an industrial process for separating bismuth from lead, but I don't know if he has found any new information for identifying the smelter (or lead recycler), for example. In any case, the real story is in how ridiculously stupid that hoax was to begin with, how dishonest Linda Moulton Howe has been on reporting about the results (which e.g. clearly indicated it was just industrial waste and how that magnesium was most likely popular sand-casting alloy known as ZK-60), and how True Believers have kept on believing to that crap for more than two decades now and made it even more ridiculous by changing the alloys to "metamaterials" and Linda's theories of levitation with electricity to one with terahertz radiation, and so on. It really is a story of deserved ridicule, and as long as such hoaxes are so easy and successful, this topic will stay a matter of ridicule. If you want to make some real progress, try to do something to that problem. That's what I'm doing. Getting rid of the nonsense is the way to have the next credible event taken seriously and investigated in time.
Well, Brother @Realm , here is Jason Colavito’s article freshly posted this morning
A Potential Solution to the Mystery of the "Alien" Metal Promoted by "To the Stars"

Of course he debunks the hell out of Puthoff, LMH, Vallee and even Gary Nolan; however, in the spirit of ecumenical cooperation that Brother Randall @USI Calgary proposed for you and Brother @Thomas R Morrison to cultivate, I offer one short paragraph near the end where Jason totally undermines his entire point by his foolish ignorance of the property of waveguides.

Dear Brother Morrison, I hope you will apply your sarcastic sense of self-righteous indignation to this passage by Jason and throughly singe him with your sarcasm in order to educate him on what the difference is between passing an electric current through a metal to make it move as opposed to using said material as a waveguide with terhertz radiation. I suppose it’s like the difference between electro-shock therapy and doing a therapeutic neurofeedback session. Quite a difference in applied voltages!!

The “space-time” and “gravitational” anomalies of the metal are also explainable, and have been explained for decades. Howe, Puthoff, and DeLonge all ran high voltage through the metal and made it move. Any piece of metal will react the same way to high enough electrical voltage. If I understand the science correctly, the unusual isotope ratios may also be a result of the industrial process, since the resulting metal is artificial and not a natural occurrence.

So, Thomas please provide a scathing rebuttal to Jason here and I will copy and paste it as a comment on his blog (For the record, I have been feeding him all these TTSA stories all along so he could flex his debunking muscles.). Or better yet, go yourself onto his blog and make the comment yourself. Either way, I want to see you debunk the debunker as only you can!

Well, Brother @Realm , here is Jason Colavito’s article freshly posted this morning
A Potential Solution to the Mystery of the "Alien" Metal Promoted by "To the Stars"

Ah, thanks! I checked his blog earlier but didn't see it there yet. The solution he is referring to is exactly what I expected, but it doesn't seem he has found new information to it.

Thanks to the dangers of lead and its reduced use, lead smelters have become increasingly rare, so it might be possible to even find the source, at least if those can be narrowed somehow. One possible hint is that the hoaxer reportedly posted that scrap from South Carolina, but of course that could have been done while traveling, for example. South Carolina also happens to be a significant source of Bismuth. I have tried to do some searches for the source earlier, but that 22 years in between makes it much more difficult.

Of course he debunks the hell out of Puthoff, LMH, Vallee and even Gary Nolan;

Yeah, it was a good post, despite some inaccuracies.

This whole "mystery metal" mess really is quite a clown show.

Btw, for the giggles, here's one part of the letters that hoaxer sent to LMH:

BismuthLetter01Page2TopHalf041096.jpg

That's some serious ufology. It's pretty unbelievable how a hoax like that has led to several decades of such nonsense.

Back