• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pentagon UFO Study - Media Monitoring

@Hollywood Tomfortas, the Devoid article you posted is very good. Especially this part:

". . . To get a feel for how bad this looks, check out John Greenewald’s updates at his Black Vault website. In an effort to verify statements made by retired intelligence official Luis Elizondo, who oversaw the AATIP before retiring in frustration last October, Greenewald has pursued every lead for substantiation. And at every turn, his FOIAs have been answered with no-records-found snubs. Although it’s still a little early to go all X-Files on these denials, it doesn’t look like TTSA much cares about following up, either.

Robert Powell, the researcher who co-authored the ground-breaking, radar-based evaluation of the 2008 Stephenville Incident, and anchored the investigation into the equally intriguing 2013 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, encounter, offers another disappointing twist. Following his appearance on one of Rojas’ podcasts, Powell was contacted by a radar operator aboard the USS Princeton, the flagship for the Nimitz group during the 2004 encounter.

“He’s retired now, and he said nobody had ever contacted him about what happened,” recalls Powell. “And he wanted to talk.”

The radar guy told Powell the UFO(s) that mystified the carrier pilots were tracked by five separate military systems, which included two destroyers and an airborne E-2 Hawkeye. Powell says the Navy veteran commented for the record, and his credentials passed the smell test. Given the military’s inability to produce radar data for his FOIAs, Powell says his source’s perspectives are invaluable.

“You can’t really conclude anything from video, and that’s why radar returns are so important because they’re primary sources,” says Powell who, like Greenewald, is having little luck on the FOIA front. “They say they don’t have any radar records, but why would our government keep the video and throw away everything else? That doesn’t make sense. They could easily release the video and put this to bed without revealing any national security secrets."

Of course "our government" hasn't "thrown away everything else" but the videos. The cross-agency and half-corporately-controlled apparatus of the US national security state is paranoid as well as cumbersome and lacking in intelligent and responsible leadership. Instead of still bitching and moaning about this after seven decades, the rational response (to sustain our own mental health) is to follow Heidegger's advice to "let being be" regarding this situation. Accept what-is among the insiders and continue to do what is possible with the information we already have and that which we can discover by ourselves as time goes by.

"Like the Aguadilla footage, the Navy F-18s followed the UFO(s) using the same sort of infrared optics employed by Border Patrol agents in the skies above coastal Puerto Rico five years ago. Unlike the Navy incident, radar records from Aguadilla helped Powell’s team — called the Scientific Coalition for Ufology – render a more accurate accounting of a smallish object that not only buzzed a city at treetop level, it dipped into the Caribbean and split in two when it re-emerged."

Powell and his Scientific Coalition for Ufology do excellent work to the extent that evidential resources are available to them, as with the Aguadilla footage and radar records. We should follow everything this group does and continue to put this puzzle together among ourselves, in forums like this one. One thing wanting that should be done every day is for all those with widely visited ufo websites to encourage people having significant experiences, especially pilots and seamen, to contact Powell and his associates and also NARCAP.

ETA, one further response, to this line from the Devoid column:

"it doesn’t look like TTSA much cares about following up, either."

I think that statement is unreasonable and also unfair. Those involved in TTSA are blocked from obtaining critical information the same way we are, and they are further limited from publicly sharing everything they do know by security oaths. Let's calm down and get real.

Last edited:
They're going to Brazil? Good. Very good. Brazil is a vibrantly open-minded country, in general and in academics including scientific questioning and current theorizing. Perhaps not yet fully in its political structure, certainly not socio-politically, but far better than it was a half-century ago. Where can I read about this trip to Brazil?
I gave the link above in #317. Here it is again. Google Translate does a pretty good job

Revista UFO - Portal da Ufologia Brasileira - A mais antiga revista sobre discos voadores do mundo

Any opinions on Grant Cameron?

This is a fairly recent interview, but mainly a repeat of past statements he's made:

In this interview, he said he was aware of a group of 40-odd ex-government officials and scientists coming together to initiate a progressive roll out of information. Apparently, this group was planning to start as early as 2015-2016, and had already started preparations with Hillary Clinton's campaign. When the election didn't turn out how they expected, their plans were delayed and Trump basically had to become the new 'disclosure president.'

But the main implication of what Grant's been saying is that all presidents since as early as the 40s are fully aware of the reality of the UFO phenomenon, and are directly responsible for not initiating a disclosure effort. The president must be in on what's happening. It's likely that no declassification process could actually move forward without him.

He's also saying that TTSA is a means to an end; the company was selected as an outlet but Tom Delonge is not in charge of the deeper process that is taking place.

He's also an advocate for consciousness research, and believes that the spacecrafts are just a minor detail of the phenomenon. This is my interpretation, but maybe the alien propulsion is being presented first before something much bigger than space exploration is unveiled. People chuckle at the telepathy/mind-machine interface parts of TTSA's mission, but something I don't see people talking about much is how all this mind-related alien technology is going to bring about the end of privacy. Every other week, people's passwords are stolen, people's private lives are being scraped by evil companies, spy agencies are in everyone's business... Are we being groomed for more than UFOs?

. . . He's also an advocate for consciousness research, and believes that the spacecrafts are just a minor detail of the phenomenon. This is my interpretation, but maybe the alien propulsion is being presented first before something much bigger than space exploration is unveiled. People chuckle at the telepathy/mind-machine interface parts of TTSA's mission, but something I don't see people talking about much is how all this mind-related alien technology is going to bring about the end of privacy. Every other week, people's passwords are stolen, people's private lives are being scraped by evil companies, spy agencies are in everyone's business... Are we being groomed for more than UFOs?

hit enter before writing my comment; not enough coffee

The TTSA DPO website has a new entry for April 10th under Investment Updates announcing the closing of the first round of escrow, and the beginning of additional monthly phases until the end of the investment period.

Welcome to the 6 month mark...

The TTSA DPO website has a new entry for April 10th under Investment Updates announcing the closing of the first round of escrow, and the beginning of additional monthly phases until the end of the investment period.

Welcome to the 6 month mark...

So it has finally happened. I have been waiting for it.

From that same page:
After you complete the ‘Invest Now’ process and send funds, your funds will be held in escrow (meaning we can't access it) until we conduct a “closing”. A Closing will occur: 1) when we meet the minimum requirement of $1m in cleared funds and 2) once a month thereafter. Once your investment funds are part of a Closing, you will receive a letter from our transfer agent, ComputerShare, including an account statement documenting your securities. The letter will provide instructions on how to set up your profile on ComputerShare. All of your contracts will be hosted on ComputerShare at your portfolio screen.

That seems to indicate the sum of real investments has now reached the $1m mark, which would mean there was something like $1.4m of air in their counters (I expected there to be at least $900,000).

That's definitely bad news for the "investors". Their money is now gone.

This is a fairly recent interview, but mainly a repeat of past statements he's made:

I think this interview with Cameron is very helpful in showing us what we can and cannot expect to learn from TTSA's role as providing 'confirmation' rather than 'disclosure' of and about the reality of UFOs. He clarifies the distinction in the first half-hour of the interview. I think @Burnt State will be very interested in what Cameron reports about a 'more secret' group of scientists and others long involved in investigating consciousness-and-mind-related phenomena experienced by humans coming into close contact with another 'intelligence' during and after close encounters with so-called 'alien beings' near landed crafts and even without such close encounters (i.e., contactees, ETA: including remote viewers and psychics). It's interesting that TTSA's initial description of their project identifies this facet of what they will be investigating, despite the fact that this research, according to Cameron, operates very much behind the scenes and is likely to continue to work in secrecy since what is learned from this research will be more frightening to people in general than the basic information that 'ufo's' are actual material phenomena whose purposes are unknown. I hope @Burnt State will listen to this interview with Cameron and comment on it here.

@MrBeliever goes on to write:

In this interview, he said he was aware of a group of 40-odd ex-government officials and scientists coming together to initiate a progressive roll out of information. Apparently, this group was planning to start as early as 2015-2016, and had already started preparations with Hillary Clinton's campaign. When the election didn't turn out how they expected, their plans were delayed and Trump basically had to become the new 'disclosure president.'

But the main implication of what Grant's been saying is that all presidents since as early as the 40s are fully aware of the reality of the UFO phenomenon, and are directly responsible for not initiating a disclosure effort. The president must be in on what's happening. It's likely that no declassification process could actually move forward without him.

That's frightening to consider at a time when we have a president of the sort we have now, a child-man who not only understands very little about the geopolitical problems of the earthworld we are all living in here and now but does not read anything besides headlines indicating the collapse of his presidency in the face of the Special Counsel's investigation of how he became president. Trump is in a greater state of emotional melt-down at this point than we have seen at any other time during the first year of his 'presidency', and every day he becomes more unpredictable. Will he attempt to divert public attention from the deepening investigation of his secret international financial dealings and collusion with Russian manipulation of our last presidential election by entering into a US war in Syria, or failing in that intention grasp at something he might know about long-term government and military investigations of ufo phenomena to shock the public out of focusing on him? Or will he go ahead and fire one or more of the following: the Special Counsel, the Acting Attorney General Rob Rosenstein to whom Mueller reports, and the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, now recused from overseeing the Special Counsel's investigation of him, provoking a full-blown Constitutional Crisis. Stay tuned if you can bear to.

@MrBeliever also writes:

He's also saying that TTSA is a means to an end; the company was selected as an outlet but Tom Delonge is not in charge of the deeper process that is taking place.

He's also an advocate for consciousness research, and believes that the spacecrafts are just a minor detail of the phenomenon. This is my interpretation, but maybe the alien propulsion is being presented first before something much bigger than space exploration is unveiled. People chuckle at the telepathy/mind-machine interface parts of TTSA's mission, but something I don't see people talking about much is how all this mind-related alien technology is going to bring about the end of privacy. Every other week, people's passwords are stolen, people's private lives are being scraped by evil companies, spy agencies are in everyone's business... Are we being groomed for more than UFOs?

I started to respond to this paragraph yesterday. I think we are in danger of assuming that there is such a thing as "mind-related alien technology," that mind-to-mind communications between another 'intelligence' and individual human consciousnesses originate from artificial intelligences rather than from living intelligences. Only within such a presuppositional ideation can we assume that whatever that other 'intelligence or intelligences' are they will control our minds and our entire way of life. We ourselves live in a time in which we have been acclimatized to believe that AI can overwhelm our own intelligence and seize control of our planet; indeed, we are encouraged by people in computer science AI experimentation to take this as an established fact and to willingly step aside so that integrated GAI can replace us in deciding what will happen here and what our planet's technological resources will be used to do elsewhere in space.

Last edited:

First of all, I’d like to give a shout out to the fellow Paracaster who conducted the interview, our own Fearless @Frank Stalter. I really like the way you conducted the interview, Frank, especially how you deftly managed to interrupt the insanely compulsive talker known as “Machine Gun Cameron,” without somehow ever talking over him —- truly a remarkable feat of interviewing!

@MrBeliever , I must say that Grant Cameron’s scope of knowledge about UFOlogy and his welcome meta-analysis of TTSA, putting it its proper historical context makes him about the only “adult in the room” able to speak about the internecine and even incestuous conflicts that rage in all tribal camps of the intelligence community as well as in the UFOlogy community.

You must read his little book Managing Magic: The Government’s UFO Disclosure Plan
https://www.amazon.com/Managing-Magic-Governments-Disclosure-Plan/dp/1542857694/
which is basically a bound together transcript of all the videos he’s got out there now.

He really puts the Nolan-Greer kerfuffle in perspective as he names both Greer and Tom DeLonge as two of his five “Disclosure Messiahs” and Jim Semivan as one of the 14 Magicians, the one who is feeding and handling messiah Tom DeLonge.

Oh, and before I forget, there’s even something Grant has for you Brother @Thomas R Morrison.
I know you are very keen on uncovering the machinations of the Counter-Intelligence reactions to the TTSA efforts at disclosure. Grant names two of them, CIA analyst Ron Pandolfi and his sidekick Dan Throop Smith, who is a physicist by training. Pandolfi strikes me as a Don Quixote character and Dan Smith is almost literally his Sancho Panza. So I urge you to follow those two down the CoIntel Rabbit Hole.

More to come later.

I keep running across Grant Cameron's interviews about TTSA and the AATIP - he seems to have given 100s of hours of interviews about this stuff since the NYT story broke.

And I can't make it through any of them. He prattles on at a 1000mph and jumps all over the map, mixing up the facts with his own speculations so thoroughly that it's difficult to sift the wheat from the chaff. It's exhausting to try to follow him as he weaves through dozens of tangents without seeming to take a single breath. I can't understand why anyone thinks he's some kind of authority on this story - as far as I can tell he's just an interested spectator like the rest of us.

I think that he's laughably wrong when he claims that each president is in charge of the cover-up: that's an absurd assertion. The President is a civilian, for chrissakes. The DoD decides who has a "need to know" about classified programs, and chances are that most presidents don't need to know about this subject, as far as the DoD is concerned. An insider like George Bush Sr. probably knew all about it before he was even president, but I'd be shocked if the DoD ever briefed Bill Clinton or GW Bush or Trump on this subject. But I guess he wants to push his whole "Presidential UFO" shtick. Yawn.

The whole idea that some shadowy cabal is secretly in charge of the TTSA's efforts, as part of some larger effort in the background, also seems like baseless speculation to me. I see no evidence that TTSA is just a front organization for some other group's agenda. In fact the wave of disinformation that's been flooding YouTube indicates just the opposite - somebody in the intelligence community wants to bury this story.

And I think it's silly to think that UFOs, as a physical observable phenomenon that clearly involves a form of field propulsion unknown to human civilization, are secondary to some "greater revelation" pertaining to consciousness. There's zero indication, by my estimation, that this is all somehow even more exotic than an advanced alien technology that can defy inertia and presumably traverse interstellar distances. Maybe it's human nature to always be looking for "more," but I just don't see it. And I think that the issue of being visited by alien civilizations who possess some seriously next-level technology, is a plenty big enough story as it is, without leaping down the rabbit hole to make all of this into some new kind of reality-bending narrative about metaphysical entities that can alter reality through the power of the mind.

Last edited:
I keep running across Grant Cameron's interviews about TTSA and the AATIP - he seems to have given 100s of hours of interviews about this stuff since the NYT story broke.

And I can't make it through any of them. He prattles on at a 1000mph and jumps all over the map, mixing up the facts with his own speculations so thoroughly that it's difficult to sift the wheat from the chaff. It's exhausting to try to follow him as he weaves through dozens of tangents without seeming to take a single breath. I can't understand why anyone thinks he's some kind of authority on this story - as far as I can tell he's just an interested spectator like the rest of us.

I think that he's laughably wrong when he claims that each president is in charge of the cover-up: that's an absurd assertion. The President is a civilian, for chrissakes. The DoD decides who has a "need to know" about classified programs, and chances are that most presidents don't need to know about this subject, as far as the DoD is concerned. An insider like George Bush Sr. probably knew all about it before he was even president, but I'd be shocked if the DoD ever briefed Bill Clinton or GW Bush or Trump on this subject. But I guess he wants to push his whole "Presidential UFO" shtick. Yawn.

The whole idea that some shadowy cabal is secretly in charge of the TTSA's efforts, as part of some larger effort in the background, also seems like baseless speculation to me. I see no evidence that TTSA is just a front organization for some other group's agenda. In fact the wave of disinformation that's been flooding YouTube indicates just the opposite - somebody in the intelligence community wants to bury this story.

And I think it's silly to think that UFOs, as a physical observable phenomenon that clearly involves a form of field propulsion unknown to human civilization, are secondary to some "greater revelation" pertaining to consciousness. There's zero indication, by my estimation, that this is all somehow even more exotic than an advanced alien technology that can defy inertia and presumably traverse interstellar distances. Maybe it's human nature to always be looking for "more," but I just don't see it. And I think that the issue of being visited by alien civilizations who possess some seriously next-level technology, is a plenty big enough story as it is, without leaping down the rabbit hole to make all of this into some new kind of reality-bending narrative about metaphysical entities that can alter reality through the power of the mind.

I have always found Grant Cameron to be far too wordy. He makes Micha Hanks seem slow, which is a hard thing to do. I honestly believe Cameron is on the spectrum of autistic or ausburgers. He is scatter brained with zero personality, humor...etc.. Hell, he could be a MIB hybrid! HAHAHA

I actually listened to that Grant Cameron interview with 1.25x speed up. He sounds a bit like Tarantino.

If you can't stomach the new age stuff, good news! There's also Steve Bassett, who is a lot more down to Earth:

He establishes the timeline of disclosure and has theories about this ever-changing group within the government that keeps attempting to steer the presidents towards disclosure. The current effort actually started around 1993 during the "Rockefeller initiative," where people in the know made the Clintons aware of the UFO files. Everything happening now was supposedly sparked by this initiative, even though it ultimately failed.

He credits himself for reigniting the spark in 2013 with his Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, where he supposedly "outed" the Clintons as being in-the-know. This apparently caused them to go out and make open statements about UFOs in the media, possibly so they would have footage of them being pro-disclosure. The Clintons' behavior is truly interesting to look at; if Bassett's analysis is right and they were making it a point to speak publicly about UFOs unprompted, they must know something we don't.

Like Cameron, Bassett says a group of people (this time the number is 50-60) is running the show behind the scenes, and TTSA is a front for disclosure.

He makes it a point that you should search the Podesta Wikileaks emails for "Delonge." I had heard of the e-mails but never really gave it much thought; there's actually a lot in there pertaining to UFOs and disclosure efforts.

The way Delonge's role is described caught my attention. Apparently, it's not just about creating "cool" entertainment about UFOs and aliens to create a revenue stream. His role is actually to create media aimed at millennials that portrays the actions of the government in a positive light. Coming soon to Netflix!

He then does a full Bigelow-TTSA retrospective, goes over all the board members, sensationalizes different parts of the TTSA launch live cast, and concludes that the biggest moment in human history is unfolding.

If the World doesn't blow itself to shit.

If that gets started it will all be due to the complete mistake of a human being now in the White House. I've wanted nothing more than for him to be removed from there by now, and the further this process proceeds the more uncontrollable and ballistic he becomes. This is a very dangerous time.

I actually listened to that Grant Cameron interview with 1.25x speed up. He sounds a bit like Tarantino.

If you can't stomach the new age stuff, good news! There's also Steve Bassett, who is a lot more down to Earth:

He establishes the timeline of disclosure and has theories about this ever-changing group within the government that keeps attempting to steer the presidents towards disclosure. The current effort actually started around 1993 during the "Rockefeller initiative," where people in the know made the Clintons aware of the UFO files. Everything happening now was supposedly sparked by this initiative, even though it ultimately failed.

He credits himself for reigniting the spark in 2013 with his Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, where he supposedly "outed" the Clintons as being in-the-know. This apparently caused them to go out and make open statements about UFOs in the media, possibly so they would have footage of them being pro-disclosure. The Clintons' behavior is truly interesting to look at; if Bassett's analysis is right and they were making it a point to speak publicly about UFOs unprompted, they must know something we don't.

Like Cameron, Bassett says a group of people (this time the number is 50-60) is running the show behind the scenes, and TTSA is a front for disclosure.

He makes it a point that you should search the Podesta Wikileaks emails for "Delonge." I had heard of the e-mails but never really gave it much thought; there's actually a lot in there pertaining to UFOs and disclosure efforts.

The way Delonge's role is described caught my attention. Apparently, it's not just about creating "cool" entertainment about UFOs and aliens to create a revenue stream. His role is actually to create media aimed at millennials that portrays the actions of the government in a positive light. Coming soon to Netflix!

He then does a full Bigelow-TTSA retrospective, goes over all the board members, sensationalizes different parts of the TTSA launch live cast, and concludes that the biggest moment in human history is unfolding.
Indeed, @MrBeliever , you allude to what might be called a “civil war” raging in the intelligence community between two warring factions, something that Luis Elizondo knows about but is reluctant to disclose publicly.

What do you think about this mention of the internal “civil war” as evaluated by Recluse at his VISUP blog, which he posted last December after the “Big Reveal?”

VISUP: Fringe: The Strange Dealings of Bob Bigelow

For years there were rumblings that the NIDS was simply a front for further CIA/Pentagon forays into high weirdness and recent revelations concerning Bigelow seem to confirm this. It would appear that the Pentagon's most recent investigation into UFOs had its origins with Alexander's 1980s-era UFO Working Group, which relocated into the deep private after the end of the Cold War. For years it was nurtured there by the generous contributions of Bigelow and the US intelligence community. This ensured that whatever discoveries made in these investigations would be well beyond the eyes of the public.

The question then becomes, why is this now being revealed to the public?

It would seem that this is partly the result of the ongoing civil war within the American power elite. The project was chiefly exposed by its former head, Luis Elizondo, who protested these program's secrecy to Secretary of Defense James "Mad Dog" Mattis shortly before going public. Since then Elizondo has attached himself to the disclosure project of Blink 182's Tom DeLonge.

DeLonge's project in turn appears to be little more than a continuation of a similar disclosure project effort launched by Laurence Rockefeller in the early 1990s. A key source to both efforts was none other than the infamous John Podesta, whose interests in UFOs became a lightening rod for controversy during the 2016 US presidential election(noted before here). These claims were of course latter overshadowed by Pizzagate, but there is no question the strange dealings of Podesta, a long time Clinton ally, had disastrous effects on Hillary's campaign.

Indeed, @MrBeliever , you allude to what might be called a “civil war” raging in the intelligence community between two warring factions, something that Luis Elizondo knows about but is reluctant to disclose publicly.

What do you think about this mention of the internal “civil war” as evaluated by Recluse at his VISUP blog, which he posted last December after the “Big Reveal?”

VISUP: Fringe: The Strange Dealings of Bob Bigelow

For years there were rumblings that the NIDS was simply a front for further CIA/Pentagon forays into high weirdness and recent revelations concerning Bigelow seem to confirm this. It would appear that the Pentagon's most recent investigation into UFOs had its origins with Alexander's 1980s-era UFO Working Group, which relocated into the deep private after the end of the Cold War. For years it was nurtured there by the generous contributions of Bigelow and the US intelligence community. This ensured that whatever discoveries made in these investigations would be well beyond the eyes of the public.

The question then becomes, why is this now being revealed to the public?

It would seem that this is partly the result of the ongoing civil war within the American power elite. The project was chiefly exposed by its former head, Luis Elizondo, who protested these program's secrecy to Secretary of Defense James "Mad Dog" Mattis shortly before going public. Since then Elizondo has attached himself to the disclosure project of Blink 182's Tom DeLonge.

DeLonge's project in turn appears to be little more than a continuation of a similar disclosure project effort launched by Laurence Rockefeller in the early 1990s. A key source to both efforts was none other than the infamous John Podesta, whose interests in UFOs became a lightening rod for controversy during the 2016 US presidential election(noted before here). These claims were of course latter overshadowed by Pizzagate, but there is no question the strange dealings of Podesta, a long time Clinton ally, had disastrous effects on Hillary's campaign.

I'm actually worried that the civil war is a fabrication. It's excellent for the government's image problem to have both good guys and bad guys. It forces people to make the distinction between the two, rather than forming an opinion of the entire government as an untrustworthy, monolithic source of information.

It's actually the only way they can plausibly feign ignorance of crimes committed in the name of secrecy. If anything does come out, they can deny it, pin it on someone who's long dead, etc.

I wonder if we'll eventually see public crucifixions, prosecutions or a witch hunt of some kind, where the "good" CIA agents root out the "evil" keepers of secrets.

In other news, minor text changes detected on the TTSA website today:

_20180412_141250.JPG

"but there is no question the strange dealings of Podesta, a long time Clinton ally, had disastrous effects on Hillary's campaign."

I am pretty sure that's not why Hillary lost, LOL...I don't think the voters in PA were thinking, "man, I would have voted for Hillary, just like I voted for Obama, if it wasn't for the strange dealings of that Podesta guy..."

If that gets started it will all be due to the complete mistake of a human being now in the White House. I've wanted nothing more than for him to be removed from there by now, and the further this process proceeds the more uncontrollable and ballistic he becomes. This is a very dangerous time.
Now lets not just blame the US Republicans for all the World's mess and its takes more than one nation for all the World's problems. Back on searching for life in our universe more discoveries are on the cards with technology advancements in China, South Africa/Australia, EU and USA
[1802.09399] Area Coverage of Expanding E.T. Signals in the Galaxy: SETI and Drake's N
[1604.07406] Is lightning a possible source of the radio emission on HAT-P-11b?
[1711.08053] Exo-lightning radio emission: the case study of HAT-P-11b

Was listening to Richard Dolan yesterday:

(Only the first 30 minutes are relevant to UFOs)

This is yet another quick recap of the TTSA saga, but with a few interesting insights. I guess when there's no news, the best thing we can do is reflect on that absence of news and see what it tells us.

Specifically, the major news outlets that broke the story in December had exclusive sources. The release was controlled and coordinated. Everything points to Bigelow, and yet, everyone is still airing excerpts from "the 60 minutes interview" from last year. No one from the NY Times has marched on a secure facility demanding to see the alleged extraterrestrial materials. There was no story on how journalists went out of their way to get the information but were denied access. No scandal about being asked to back off.

What kind of journalist sees this story and just casually goes back to reporting on Trump's Twitter antics the next day?

I have to agree with Dolan that it's extremely odd that these news outlets would put out this major news and not regularly follow up, or even comment on the lack of a follow up. It does sound very much like the media is being controlled. Now, whether it's "the government" controlling the slow trickle of information, or just the press playing along with TTSA's crowdfunding campaign, I don't know. But it does give me hope that there's a media embargo because another bombshell set of articles is on its way. If not, maybe the media will be free of whatever embargo they agreed to and will actually start a more involved investigation.

Back