• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paola Harris

Rocketsauce

Haagen-Dazs Addict
Well, it looks like Paola will be on an upcoming episode which I will make sure to listen too. I have a feeling David is licking his chops for this one.

Will the Paracast tear her a new one?

I bet 10 to 1 odds that indeed this is what happens, just based on the interaction they described at the X Conference where her presentation included a slide with several known fake UFO pictures.

I've heard her talk about her relationship with Corso and how fate had them meet etc.... it will be interesting to see how she comes off on the Paracast hot seat! I think she is a nice person who believes most of what anyone who seems trustworthy tells her.

David if you haven't already interviewed her, it would be great if you could tell her your opinion of those pictures of 'hybrids' from Clarion - Paola Harris

As I mentioned in a previous post, there is a book I found in a used book store by a typical 1950's adamski-like contactee where the contactee who hangs out with the groovy human space people are from Clarion too.

Well, it looks like Paola will be on an upcoming episode which I will make sure to listen too. I have a feeling David is licking his chops for this one.

Will the Paracast tear her a new one?

I bet 10 to 1 odds that indeed this is what happens, just based on the interaction they described at the X Conference where her presentation included a slide with several known fake UFO pictures.

I've heard her talk about her relationship with Corso and how fate had them meet etc.... it will be interesting to see how she comes off on the Paracast hot seat! I think she is a nice person who believes most of what anyone who seems trustworthy tells her.

Interesting website she has. The characters on her website are a little bit suspect.I wonder about her judgement on putting up that website. She probably does have a great deal of knowledge.However we have to wait and see the impact of that in the next show.

We recorded half the show yesterday, half today, and it's a stinkbomb, perhaps our worst single episode yet. I apologize ahead of time, but damn, what a waste of time. Y'all can skip it, you'll be missing exactly nothing.

dB

We recorded half the show yesterday, half today, and it's a stinkbomb, perhaps our worst single episode yet. I apologize ahead of time, but damn, what a waste of time. Y'all can skip it, you'll be missing exactly nothing.

dB

You aint going to catch us out again David. :DOnce is a charm, twice is idiocy. No are you serious?

dB

Is it a Riddle of some sort david. I am confused on both parts.Like if you dont tune in you, you will miss it anyway. Is that your meaning. Mind games i like it:D

If you want to waste a couple of hours of your life, feel free to listen to the episode.

Seriously, it's a car crash. No kidding. I had to tie myself to my chair to keep from jumping through the fucking screen. Put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day...

dB

Interesting website she has. The characters on her website are a little bit suspect.

Woahhh horsee ... talk about understatement of this century, last century, several trillion eons BCE and several trillion more in the up and coming future ... :D

I can imagine how badly David was foaming at the mouth. It must have been infuriating, disheartening, and gob-smackingly hideous in the extreme. Some times people have to go through hell so that we don't have to ... and I think this may have been the case for Gene and David.

I salute the long suffering Paracast gods ... I can only imagine what you went through.

schtick ... wishing there was a "hitting ones head against a brick wall" smilie :cool:

[ps ... and if we never hear the episode, well I'm sure I could live with it in this case]

LOL oh shit is this the gal who David and Jeremy were talking about on the X-con show where they were discussing her presentation with her after the fact? Then David left and her Mom was like "This has never happened before!" ???

If so, then this should be entertaining, if nothing else. Reminiscent of the Horn episodes.

If you want to waste a couple of hours of your life, feel free to listen to the episode.

Seriously, it's a car crash. No kidding. I had to tie myself to my chair to keep from jumping through the fucking screen. Put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day...

dB

What a surprise!

Seriously,is the Paracast THAT starved for good guests?

Have you even tried too get people like - Jim Penniston,Michio Kaku,Grahame Bethune,John Burroughs,Robert Jahn,Skip Atwater,Parvis Jafari - or was she your first choice...(In which case I pity U :D)

My bet,is that the conversation is gonna' focus mainly on the time she met J.Allen Hynek at the grocery store - am I wrong,David?

What a surprise!

Have you even tried too get people like - Jim Penniston,Michio Kaku,Grahame Bethune,John Burroughs,Robert Jahn,Skip Atwater,Parvis Jafari - or was she your first choice...(In which case I pity U :D)

My bet,is that the conversation is gonna' focus mainly on the time she met J.Allen Hynek at the grocery store - am I wrong,David?

Please, no Michio Kacku. Ever. It's been done.

As for the Paracast. Yes, They've sold out. It will be nuffing but woo woo from here on out.

My guess is, you're wrong about the last part.

Well i'll still attempt to listen to it. I mean, I knew Lisa Lindley was gonna be talking a load of old tosh but I still found it interesting to try and understand whats going through her head.
Plus I love the roundups at the end of the show. Personally i think the guests are still good and have really really enjoyed the last two shows in particular.
Personally i'd love to see Bob Lazar on the paracast.... now THAT would be an interesting one. Everything he says is pretty much BS but he still interests me because he manages to come across so convincingly.

Well i'll still attempt to listen to it. I mean, I knew Lisa Lindley was gonna be talking a load of old tosh but I still found it interesting to try and understand whats going through her head.
Plus I love the roundups at the end of the show. Personally i think the guests are still good and have really really enjoyed the last two shows in particular.
Personally i'd love to see Bob Lazar on the paracast.... now THAT would be an interesting one. Everything he says is pretty much BS but he still interests me because he manages to come across so convincingly.

Ya toldly forget about Bob Lazar. Ya what a guest Gene and David VS BOB Lazar. Would be interesting indeed, but would he come on the show. Where is Bob lazar today? ,

Ya toldly forget about Bob Lazar. Ya what a guest Gene and David VS BOB Lazar. Would be interesting indeed, but would he come on the show. Where is Bob lazar today? ,

He probably got taken aboard one of the aliens ships and is on some far away planet prancing round in a white jumpsuit taking endless amounts of soil samples.
Maybe we could get Steven Greer to call him down to get him on an episode of the show... has anyone got 800 bucks?

What a surprise!

Ok i have to say first the parcast was right to interview this lady. Why you may ask.
My reason is she probably goes on other radio stations and shows talking crap. Withount ever giveing the people she deals with much thought.Her website is prove of that.

She probably never met people like David and Gene who actually think on a stronger level than most interviewer's

There is not a lack of guests out there.The parcast just weeds out the good from the bad.
And sometimes the bad what money to come on, and so do the good.(That is a guess on my part about the money).

However the parcast is really a non profit show. That is one of the reasons , why i respect Gene and David for what they are doing.:)
N.B HOWEVER I DO KNOW IT SUCKS

LOL oh shit is this the gal who David and Jeremy were talking about on the X-con show where they were discussing her presentation with her after the fact? Then David left and her Mom was like "This has never happened before!" ???

If so, then this should be entertaining, if nothing else. Reminiscent of the Horn episodes.

No one answered this question. Is it her?

He probably got taken aboard one of the aliens ships and is on some far away planet prancing round in a white jumpsuit taking endless amounts of soil samples.
Maybe we could get Steven Greer to call him down to get him on an episode of the show... has anyone got 800 bucks?

Here is a better show below?

(FIGHT NIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT CRACKER)
LIVE FROM THE STUDIO
GENE THE HAMMER STEINBERG AND
DAVID THE ROCK ROLLER BIEDNY
VS
STEVEN THE BABY GREER AND
BOB CRUSHER LAZAR

Back