• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oh GREAT! The world's gonna end and we're all gonna die!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Here's a perfect article for all you "end-of-the-Mayan calendar" buffs. Perhaps the Maya somehow knew about these approaching "gravity waves" and the timing of their arrival with the "photon belt." I think it sounds more like Harold Camping's rapturous "bible belt" myself, but what do I know? --chris]
Evidence Builds: Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching Earth

Article HERE:
Gigantic gravitational waves up to 100 billion light years long could be warping the universe into a twisted maze compressing and squeezing out the edges of space-time like an old rag being wrung dry. Now evidence is mounting that one of these rogue waves may be on its way towards Earth...

100 billion light year long gravity waves pushing and twisting the universe outward? That’s the astounding theory being proposed by some astrophysicists to explain why space is inflating at different rates in different regions...

[A] Russian astrophysicist is very much aware of the belt. Alexey Demetriev is warning all who will listen to prepare for the worst: “"Global catastrophe” he shouts. “Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years.”Is interaction between the Photon Belt and the sun already mutating matter? ...

During August of 2010, as the tendrils of the alien Photon Belt first entered the solar system, scientists made a horrifying discovery: the sun had started emanating strange rays that seemed to be mutating matter on Earth.

“…[E]vidence has surfaced that something potentially…dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles—or some mysterious force—is being shot out from the sun and it’s hitting Earth. Whatever it is, the evidence suggests it’s affecting all matter. “Front row seats for Doomsday?"

What to watch for: At first, the strong possibility of the loss of high technology, increasing planetary superstorms, an encroaching Ice Age, more frequent and massive earthquakes and volcanic activity, tsunamis and the Earth exposed to deadly radioactive baths from space can occur.

[Isn't it exciting living in "interesting times?" ---chris]

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

In a related story.... Be afraid, VERY afraid (?)

Article HERE:

If a catastrophic earth based event (such as an asteroid impact, or natural mega disaster) were to occur on a future date and world governments had advanced knowledge of such an event — would the populace be warned?

If the event were to be too catastrophic to recover from, and people in dense population centers were left to fend for themselves — would world governments preform an extermination of some regions in advance to avoid the total mayhem of a dynamic breakdown of society into ultimate civil unrest? One must wonder…

On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, a strange series of events are set to take place that you should be informed about — many events pertaining to the subject have already happened which in turn lead up to this date and have been covered periodically by The Intel Hub.

Lets start with a basic breakdown of some of the events and then we will lead into the fact that the U.S. government just ordered 44 million doses of the Anthrax vaccine at the cost of over a billion dollars of taxpayer money.

There are over 300 million people in America… who will get the 44 million doses? Keep reading.

The comet termed ELENIN which contains a possible military code (referring to a possible future event) — Extinction Level Event Notable Impact November) according to NASA (Jet Propulsion Lab orbitalcharts) and DARPA affiliated sources is a physical object moving through our system now which just apex ed at the closest point to the sun on September 11, 2011.

This object C/2010 X1 was said to have been discovered last December by a Russian astronomer named Leonid Elenin, however our sources indicate otherwise. A very interesting part to the story is how the Earth enters the debris trail of ELENIN on November 9, 2011 — the very same day of the FEMA/FCC Takeover drill.....

A very interesting part to the story is how the Earth enters the debris trail of ELENIN on November 9, 2011 — the very same day of the FEMA/FCC takeover drill.http://theintelhub.com/2011/10/18/fema-communication-takeover-test-scheduled-for-november-9/
FEMA, the FCC, and Homeland Security plan to commandeer the airwaves next month. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) will be tested at 1 PM EST. EAS alerts are transmitted over radio and television broadcast stations, cable television and other media services. Local and state EAS components are tested weekly and monthly, but this will be the first national test of the system. It is significant that FEMA will conduct the mandatory test. FEMA was created by executive fiat. EO 12148 was signed into law by a stroke of Jimmy Carter’s pen on July 20, 1979. FEMA is described as a federal agency designed to coordinate government response to natural disasters that overwhelm the resources of local and state authorities. In fact, the federal agency was established as part of a martial law mechanism....

[And if that wasn't scary enough, how about this one? ---chris]​

If its one thats been talked and talked about is the "sky is falling"
I really like the idea but I just can't dance to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chris ,
So sunbathing, swimming in the Ocean (there's WHITE-POINTERS SHARKS out there so lets kill them in their natural environment because they eat some humans who don't live in the sea :) , volcano sighting seeing , space walking is out of the question on 9th November and I suppose we all have to stock up on the emergency food supplies just like the adds:)

If some part of the US government knew a global catastrophe was coming I do not believe they would tell the general population, or even the rest of the government. Some subset of the rich and powerful would spend our tax dollars trying to save themselves and prepare to come out on top after the dust clears. I wonder if they would even tell Obama. I think he has been used by the rich and powerful but isn't really one of them.

Well, here is the "dirty little secret" gang. The instant we "pop out" into the world, we are on a track straight to the grave. Don't matter if you go out because of a nuke hitting you, car crash, swimming accident, war, jealous wife, jealous girlfriend, drunk driver, lone nut, the sky collapsing, whatever ... YOU WILL GO OUT. Get used to the idea.

Damn, felt good to get that off my chest!

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Well, here is the "dirty little secret" gang. The instant we "pop out" into the world, we are on a track straight to the grave. Don't matter if you go out because of a nuke hitting you, car crash, swimming accident, war, jealous wife, jealous girlfriend, drunk driver, lone nut, the sky collapsing, whatever ... YOU WILL GO OUT. Get used to the idea.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
And, even if you're worth $7 billion, as Steve Jobs was, you're still on your way out. One reason he worked so hard and so fast at Apple was because he always felt his life would be short, and he needed to get as much done as he could. One other thing: He eliminated hard off switches on Apple gear because of his beliefs in life and death. Yes, you can turn them off, but it always involves extra steps or wait times.

I really do think that if some planet-wide catastrophic event does occur like a killer gamma-ray burst, gravity wave, or asteroid we aren't going to have a freaking countdown. It will most likely be something like, "What's tha... (blip!)", if we have that much notice.

I'm going to build a anti gravitational force-field using ancient egyptian harmonic technonlogy to protect anyone who donates a copy of Diablo III and a Keg of Beer to me =D , Hop on the doomsday wagon i'm taking you all to the 17th Dimension !

Back