• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

News FLASH-Bob Lazar Movie& Matt Damon

Sorry mate but you are just coming across as either a religious nut, a bullshitter or a fantasist. I know for a fact you will go no further than 'I might private message you to show proof'. Heard it before, in this very forum and it did not pan out then and it won't know.

Not sure if this is trolling but it's close. You don't have to give a real name but I though Don's question was fair game. You brought it up about Lazar, and Don has interviewed him and was active in the field when the Lazar story came out. You will have a job conning Don if that is your aim, It looks as if it is but I accept I can be wrong. I hold my breath. Ooops, I breathed.

I'm sorry but, "the US is on the brink of civil war" what? You can't be serious. Talk about blowing the term "class warfare" way out of proportion. I have to ask who is going to go to war with who? I find the idea that aliens from the planet Uranus will show up in flying saucers made of ham and swiss cheese more credible than the idea of different factions in the US going to war with one another any time soon.

A film about Bob Lazar would would be awesome and fun to watch. Pity we don't know if Bob for sure he was telling the truth or lying. But his story is reality based true or false so i love if it got made.

Likewise they erased all his academic records; an easy thing to accomplish. Academic institutions are all infiltrated with government agents. They even advertise that they have spies on campuses all over the states.

If this is the case, has anyone found any of his professors to corroborate? It's decidedly likely I may have missed it if such was the case as I haven't looked into anything Lazaresque in quite a long time.

I got the following email from Muthink that needs to be shared to our forum members, since it contains some really weird threats:

My handle is muthink. Delete my posts from your website. I will sue you. I don't care what the agreement said. I will serve youand you will have to show up in court to answer. Delete my posts. Lives are at danger here unless you comply.

The member has been banned.

MuThinkHeadLeft.jpg

http://www.muthink.com/mu/homeOffice/MuThink.aspx

??!?!

And another nut bites the dust.... I have to wonder what this delusional person was thinking when he sent Gene that email. This forum sure does attract some weirdos from time to time.

Hey I was beginning to like the guy. Any friend o' Doc Greer is a friend o' mine.
SPACE BROTHERS FOR EVER 2012! illumin-art-tay, tupacabra, y2k, greylien, apocalypse reptiles freemasonary, haberdashery plaedians brrrrrr

I'm sorry but this is so hilarious that I have to post it here, it's from his blog:

List of good and bad researchers

This is a pretty good list. Not 100% accurate, but good enough. For example, Linda Moulton Howel is just "limited" in her ability to understand the subject and not really evil. Robert Morning Sky is on the bad list of disinformation.
http://www.drboylan.com/goodbadugly.html

Don's wife is listed under the bad researchers but I couldn't find any mention of Don himself. I think the best entry has to go to Steven Greer, he's listed under the bad researchers, which makes sense, but the reason why is hilarious. Check it out: " Steven Greer, director, CSETI, UFO “investigator”; exhibits an extremely- negative personal-energy signature, detectable as such with dowsing rods." ROFL! Apparently, there are some people out there who need dowsing rods to tell them that Steven Greer is full of shit. That's just a small part of the hilarity contained within this list, have fun reading it!

[

This is a pretty good list. Not 100% accurate, but good enough. For example, Linda Moulton Howel is just "limited" in her ability to understand the subject and not really evil. Robert Morning Sky is on the bad list of disinformation.
http://www.drboylan.com/goodbadugly.html

Don's wife is listed under the bad researchers but I couldn't find any mention of Don himself. I think the best entry has to go to Steven Greer, he's listed under the bad researchers, which makes sense, but the reason why is hilarious. Check it out: " Steven Greer, director, CSETI, UFO “investigator”; exhibits an extremely- negative personal-energy signature, detectable as such with dowsing rods." ROFL! Apparently, there are some people out there who need dowsing rods to tell them that Steven Greer is full of shit. That's just a small part of the hilarity contained within this list, have fun reading it![/quote]

I am incensed Richard Boylan, Ph.D., [email protected], you hot tub swimming piece of dog shit! You listed my wife ... Vicki Cooper Ecker, UFO magazine editor and Cabal disinformation/propaganda operative, and you fucking ignored me!!???!!!!?

Okay Buddy ... this I will not forget ....

Decker

unlisted member of the Cabal disinformation/propaganda operative machine!!

After my post above I realized that many of you may not know what I meant by referring to Richie Boylan as "you hot tub swimming piece of dog shit!" Boylan was a licensed psychologist that worked with mostly female abductee's in the early 90's. But ... he got busted and lost his license because he "encouraged the ladies" to join him in nude hot tub sessions and somebody ratted him out. Oops!! The guy was a joke after that. Oh, and not very stable as the link will show.

Damn ... it is a bitch having all this trivia stored in my noggin ....

Decker ... an almost historian of UFO trivia and shit ....

Lol, thanks for the explanation Don, I had no idea what you meant by hot tub swimming piece of dog shit, I get it now.

Richard Boylan

Boylan.jpg

Former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). Claims to have been the confidant of the late 'government MJ-12 insider' Michael Wolf (another proven fraud). Boylan now conveniently claims to have been gifted with a brand new and, no surprise, anonymous 'inside source.' Also rode the American Indian 'Star People' mythos for several years and claims to know of secret government/UFO testing spots in Nevada desert. Has engaged in countless character assassinations against UFO researchers who disagree with him. Is now planning to hold a summer camp for "star kids" - children who are alleged to have been genetically-altered by aliens (aka: money-in-my-pocket). Parents everywhere should beware... SEE: Transcript of California Board of Psychology revoking Boylan's license to practice.

For your reading pleasure ... Decker

Wow, well given the fact that this muthink would endorse anything from an obvious fraud like Boylan coupled with the fact that he thinks anything in the drivel that he posted on this board would put lives in danger (talk about a delusional sense of self importance) I think it's safe to say that nothing of value was lost by him being banned. I also have to point out that he could've skipped sending Gene that email, gone back and edited his posts himself, but then he wouldn't have gotten the attention that he so desperately craves.

Every time I see someone claim to have the answer, which they will only divulge after "getting to know you better" I can't help but think that what they really mean is: "hey spend a couple of days agreeing with me and stroking my ego and then I'll tell you what I think the truth is, cuz none of us really know for sure, but let's pretend that I do and I'm better than everyone else, so just reinforce that for me and I'll let you in on the secret"

Back