• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

News FLASH-Bob Lazar Movie& Matt Damon

Don,

What is your personal feeling on Lazar?

Anyway, I would like to know your feelings if you care to share them.

Hi Ron. In regards to your question about Lazar .. as I've said many times including here on the Paracast, I have kept much of Lazar in my gray basket. Oh yea, the Lazar story has many problems, not the least of which is and was his lack of academic credentials (and nobody could find anything to establish his claims of advanced degrees .. etc.) but the one thing I have always wondered about was his taking a number of witnesses out to Rachel to witness the flight of some type of advanced airfoil or gadget buzzing around the mountains. At the time there were a few other weird things I was aware of via George Knapp and Lazar's buddy Gene Huff. I traveled over to Las Vegas and interviewed Lazar a couple of times also, including when he was being prosecuted by the Vegas DA. It was a weird story and I still think there is information STILL beneath the surface about this case. Just my opinion of course. So, he is in my gray basket.

Hi Ron. In regards to your question about Lazar .. as I've said many times including here on the Paracast, I have kept much of Lazar in my gray basket. Oh yea, the Lazar story has many problems, not the least of which is and was his lack of academic credentials (and nobody could find anything to establish his claims of advanced degrees .. etc.) but the one thing I have always wondered about was his taking a number of witnesses out to Rachel to witness the flight of some type of advanced airfoil or gadget buzzing around the mountains. At the time there were a few other weird things I was aware of via George Knapp and Lazar's buddy Gene Huff. I traveled over to Las Vegas and interviewed Lazar a couple of times also, including when he was being prosecuted by the Vegas DA. It was a weird story and I still think there is information STILL beneath the surface about this case. Just my opinion of course. So, he is in my gray basket.

Yeah. I don't know what to think of him, either. I mean, he COULD be sharing SOME truths in his story somewhere....it's tough to say. Or maybe he was thrown under the bus to detract attention from someone/something/somewhere else....you just never know...*shrug*

Greetings all. The last couple of months I had to take a break from all UFO tinged matters, I just had to get away from it. Now however I have returned to the Paracast.

This morning I received a mass mailed email from Victor Martinez, for some reason he still has me on his mailing list. However this note had some interesting media information in it. It follows below.
Decker

2 NEW "NEW AGE" MAJOR MOVIE PROJECTS EXPLORE AREA 51 and UFOs! –
By Steve Hammons, Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nevada's not-so-secret test range for advanced U.S. aircraft and
extraterrestrial-engineered UFOs is the focus of two (2) current movie
projects. Oren Peli, who created the current independent film sensation
Paranormal Activity, is now working on Area 51, using a somewhat similar
style.

Meanwhile, the rights to a project tentatively titled S4: The INCREDIBLE
TRUE STORY of BOB LAZAR were recently obtained by Curmudgeon Films.

LAZAR is the individual who came forward in 1989 and claimed to have
been a scientist at Area 51 where he worked on and viewed
extraterrestrial craft. Will today*s audiences be interested in the
subject of Area 51 – a topic that has been the subject of so many TV
programs, films and books?

PROFIT POTENTIAL

Peli's PARANORMAL ACTIVITY was reportedly made on a budget of about
$15,000. It has already grossed approximately $65 million during a
limited distribution in college towns and smaller venues in about 950
theaters. Last weekend, it was being shown on 2,000 screens.

According to some reports, the movie has, so far, achieved a return on
investment of 434,000%, making it the most profitable film on record.
Peli got a bump up in his resources for "Area 51," reportedly obtaining
funding for a $5 million budget for the story of three teens with a
video camera who try to sneak onto the secret base to see what they can
see. It may not turn out well for the three teens – but the results
might be excellent for Peli and his associates.

Over at Curmudgeon Films, obtaining the rights to "S4: The Incredible
True Story of Bob Lazar" from New Line Cinema might turn out to be a
good investment too. A screenplay is being written by Kenneth Yakkel. He
is reportedly incorporating the true life accounts of Lazar, who in 1989
spoke with Las Vegas TV news reporter George Knapp about Area 51 and the
alien spacecraft Lazar claimed to have seen in secret hangars there.

LAZAR told Knapp, of KLAS, Channel 8 (a CBS affiliate), that while
working at a location called S-4, he saw extraterrestrial craft that
were being examined and "back-engineered" by U.S. personnel. He also
claimed that he was briefed about the background and history of the
extraterrestrials and their activities on Earth.

AUDIENCE INTEREST

A steady stream of movies on related topics have been released in recent
months. "Area 51" and "S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar" seem
to fit in nicely with other excellent works that have been thrilling and
enlightening viewers lately.

The recent remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" presented several
new angles for audiences to think about, including the destruction of
Earth's natural resources, ecosystem and environment.

"Race to Witch Mountain" took young and old movie fans on an
action-packed adventure that included two extraterrestrials who appeared
as human kids and needed to enter a secret Nevada military facility.

During the summer, the light-hearted "Aliens in the Attic" entertained
us with a story of a vacationing family dealing with friendly and
not-so-friendly aliens. The kids in the movie had to take charge due to
alien mind control that affected the grownups.

The troubling film "District 9" opened in theatres last August and
presented an even different scenario of aliens landing on Earth. We saw
the dark side of humans – how we treat each other and how we might
treat beings who are different from us.

In November, the animated "Planet 51" is scheduled to open in theatres.
This fun film is a twist on the usual scenario of aliens visiting Earth.
This time, humans are the aliens flying the UFO and landing on someone
else*s planet.

This same theme of humans invading another planet will be explored in
James Cameron's "Avatar," due in theatres this December. This
technically-advanced movie promises to be a visual thrill with a story
that is deep and meaningful.

Also in November, "The Fourth Kind" will deal with accounts of
abductions of humans by extraterrestrials or some kind of unusual
beings. This somewhat frightening topic will be looked at in the story
of a psychotherapist who discovers that her clients have possibly
experienced alien abduction.

Undoubtedly, audiences will also be ready and waiting to line up, buy
their tickets and popcorn, and enjoy upcoming movies such as "Area 51"
and "S4: The INCREDIBLE TRUE STORY of BOB LAZAR."

-EOF-

Is there anything you want to ask me about Lazar? I never found him to lie about anything. Firstly, Bob was almost arrested at the Nevada DMV because they said he had a forged drivers license, because it did not exist in the database. However, the license was real, only the record had been erased. If this did not happen, the story would have never come out, because as far as he knew he was only in trouble and likely to be fired, not erased. He tried to contact some of his colleagues and when he saw them being tailed by base security, he got the message that his life was in danger so he went to the media.
Likewise they erased all his academic records; an easy thing to accomplish. Academic institutions are all infiltrated with government agents. They even advertise that they have spies on campuses all over the states.
But what specific others parts of his story again do you have trouble with?
More tidbits: Bob was working as a part time consultant at S-4 when he started talking to Lear about it. Lear wanted to see the test flight of the sport model saucer, so they went out to the desert. Little did they know they were being monitored by base security the whole time. As Lear and Bob were talking, they heard something in the bushes and then a green light, like that from a screen was rolling on the desert floor about 50 feet from them. They got scared that something was up, so they quickly left.
The next day, the boss at S-4 calls him into his office. He goes in and closes the door. The boss is yelling at him, "How much did you actually tell Lear?" He is waiving transcripts of their supposedly private conversation they had in the desert in his face. Then he pulls another set of transcripts out and throws them at Lazar. Lazar looks at it. Its a conversation with his wife and someone. "And oh yeah, we were going to pull your clearance, your wife is f*cking her flight instructor. Go home and wait there."
Bob went home to wait, but nothing happened. He had an appointment at the DMV the next day, so he went.
Bob needless to say got divorced right after that.
Also, does anyone know anything about the film? He sold the rights to the film in the early 90's. 20 years is a long time to shelve a film project. So I was wondering if anyone knows if its really going to go ahead this time?

Do you think Lazar was just naive and in way over his head? What would motivate someone who knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that his work was highly classified to ignore security, share information, and bring people out to essentially see a demonstration of it?

Who were the men mentioned by Norio H. that were accompanying Lazar during the Japanese television filming at his home?

Do you think Lazar was just naive and in way over his head? What would motivate someone who knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that his work was highly classified to ignore security, share information, and bring people out to essentially see a demonstration of it?

Bob lacked self-control. I think he's learned his lesson. He was not dishonest. Yes, he was naive. Oh yeah all you believers in the public documents painting him as some kind of fraud. Many are false. The allegations of pandering are trumped up harassment. Even the judge said so. The judge could not believe the case actually came before the court. He thought it was politically motivated. He said something to the effect, "I never enforced this statute in my life. Someone has it out for you." I was involved in this and I am telling you that he was set up to be destroyed, but I do not believe he was a knowing disinfo agent. However, I have my suspicians about Lear. I don't trust him for a second. Was the whole thing controlled disinfo? I don't think so, but I wouldn't put it past them and if it was, I would say Lear was the agent.

So, yeah, Bob was a nerd who really did not understand the contract he signed with the government. I mean he had no idea his wife was cheating on him. He thought the information should be made public. I agree with him. Secrecy usually backfires. Secrecy is not security and in fact leads to security lapses.

Who were the men mentioned by Norio H. that were accompanying Lazar during the Japanese television filming at his home?

They were friends of Bob that were protecting him, is what I heard, but I was not there, so I don't know for sure. Bob was paranoid after getting shot at while driving by a .223 rifle (3 rounds on the side of his corvette as he was getting on the onramp in L.V.) Anyway, they were not government agents. Bob does no work for the government anymore. He has his own successful chemical supply company and he is a skilled scientist, but even so, he is not rich, but he is not poor either. He does ok. He has no more interest in UFOs and does not want to talk about it.

Thanks for asking. Anything else you want to know about anything?

He thought the information should be made public. I agree with him. Secrecy usually backfires. Secrecy is not security and in fact leads to security lapses.

That is pretty presumptuous for a naive nerd who was basically unconscious of what was going on around him to a large degree don't you think?

Secrecy is a vital component of the national defense.

I have never understood the rational of individuals who think that the secrets of Area 51, S4, or any other classified research and development facility is public property that they deserve access to regardless of their own inability to understand that research or its place in the larger picture of national security.

If I may ask muthink, how are you connected to the Bob Lazar story? Do you and I know each other? Were you present during this period of time? You sound as if you were very close to the happenings, were you?

Decker

I was wondering that too Don. One thing I find impossible to believe: that Bob has no interest in UFOs!

I realise not everyone is into UFOs but if I had seen some and new for a fact they were real, I would find it hard to forget about them. Simply put, we are dealing with the biggest story/subject ever in the history of mankind!

I would find it hard going back to a normal life/job after finding out about ETs for sure!

But thats me.

That is pretty presumptuous for a naive nerd who was basically unconscious of what was going on around him to a large degree don't you think?

Secrecy is a vital component of the national defense.

With all due respect, I have never understood the rational of individuals who think that the secrets of Area 51, S4, or any other classified research and development facility is public property that they deserve access to regardless of their own inability to understand that research or its place in the larger picture of national security.

Well, I never understood the arrogance of those who keep the secrets and presume the average person could not understand. I worked as a security expert for many years and we often said "secrecy is not security." We found that *any* system which relied on secrets for security was at one time or another breached, because of the false security secrecy gives. Secrecy is the enemy of security.

In addition, the citizens of the U.S. have such incredible distaste and hatred of the government that in fact, this secrecy will be their undoing.

I would say, "big time" and with full clarity, these rules of security have failed more clearly than anything I have ever heard of. Not only have they made us less safe, but they have resulted in untold destruction of public faith, damage to the environment, hopelessness and a whole list of social problems that could have been avoided if we had not kept the secrets of S-4 to ourselves.

Now the U.S. sits at the brink of civil war and economic collapse. I am afraid keeping the presence of ETs a secret has added nothing to our national security. We are dead. Good job you traitors at S-4. That's right, you are all a bunch of peice of sh*t traitors.

No, it has killed us. It is clear. It is therefore clear that those who hold the secrets, rather than being more intelligent that the average person are in fact, far less intelligent than they are. Yes, when someone is taxed, they definitely have the right to know how every single cent of that money is spent in whatever detail they wish to know. In every single case where they don't know, has only corruption occurred.

Well, I never understood the arrogance of those who keep the secrets and presume the average person could not understand. I worked as a security expert for many years and we often said "secrecy is not security." We found that *any* system which relied on secrets for security was at one time or another breached, because of the false security secrecy gives. Secrecy is the enemy of security.

That makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever, particularly in the context of research and development.

I will ask you once again muthink, how are you connected to the Lazar story? Your comments suggest you have a close connection to the case and I am asking you what it may be. Please answer my question.

Decker

This reminds me of the "March on Area 51" things that have sprung up now and again over the years. People demanding that they be exposed to "secrets" at test ranges are libel to be exposed to secret toxic waste, secret radioactive waste dumps, and unexploded ordnance not to mention arrest and the odd accidental shooting. The last person I heard talk about the public's right to know things above their pay-grade was the infamous pretender fake-SEAL Bob Wood who wanted to organize some sort of march on the facilities at Area 51. I never understood Norio H.'s rational in this regard either. He assisted a foreign television crew to investigate a US DOD research facility. Just because someone thinks there are aliens doesn't give them the right, moral high ground, or make it a good idea for them to poke around where they have no business. Gary Mckinnon is another good example of ignorance and naivete landing someone in a world of hurt.

Are you trying to tell me that you have worked at S4 and have met an alien?

The things you have said about secrecy and national security are obviously coming from someone without a clue about either.

Actually, this tells me when you know nothing about security. If you did, you would know I was the genuine deal. But I am not surprised. This is a rather recent development, within the last ten years did people start recognizing secrecy as a problem. We started to see it as a weakness and not a strength. Only when we started doing that did security really start to improve. (BTW, I dropped out about 18 months ago and left the country.)

Sadlly, the government is full of backward thinking goons, who really don't have a clue. But you just look in the news how many security breaches they have had. Its unbelievable how many. I mean the whole Assange fiasco is just one example of many.

Again, I don't want to insult you and I don't want to fight you. I understand skepticism. I am the king of skepticism. I would have believed all this stuff is B.S. had it not happened to me.

I came on this forum to find some information about Bob Lazar's film.

I have worked with Lazar. Am I going to tell you if I met an alien or not? Why should I? You insulted me. I mean if you want to get to the truth, you are going to have to start being a lot nicer to people, because we are running around paranoid, alone, misunderstood, living with secrets that eat away at us. I assume you are some kind of researcher? I have not read your threads. I don't know who you are, but I am trying to be nice and respectful to you.

If you want to contact me in private and tell me about yourself and we become friendly, I might start telling you things you won't find in a forum.

I assure you that most workers like Lazar got access to just a fraction of the information there was nor the only way it was relayed (i.e. on paper or film.) The rest is enough to make most people go insane and or commit suicide. So tread carefully. The truth is not always so wonderful. I live with this information everyday and its too much.

If I could give some advice to everyone out there: Be nice to each other. That's more important than getting ahead, getting rich, whatever B.S. you think is important in your life. Do something meaningful, as if tomorrow was your last day on Earth and assume there is an afterlife. I don't care if people don't believe there is one or not. Just act like there is one and that you will be judged. I am not some nutty religious freak. I am a physicist by training. But I am saying that it's important. Don't invalidate people either. I do it sometimes and I regret it. Sorry. I am an arrogant S.O.B. sometimes.

That is the conundrum. If just normal military research is being carred out at Area 51, then the public has no right to access.
If there is actually recovered alien saucers there then I would support an invasion of '51!
The problem being is that we will never find out if anything is there because we are not allowed in to see! It's perfect (for them)!

I will ask you once again muthink, how are you connected to the Lazar story? Your comments suggest you have a close connection to the case and I am asking you what it may be. Please answer my question.
Decker

I won't say on a forum. Sorry, but I might send you in a private email, but honestly, I am thinking about shutting my Internet off. I have no interest to be a whistle-blower or associated with UFO researchers. No offense, but I don't think its good for me. Send me a private message and I can send you some proof.

Let's put it this way. Are you guys after the truth? Because I know the truth and I am going tomorrow to a hypnotherapist to ask them if they can help me forget it. The truth is so insane, once you hear it, you might regret it. Unfortunately, I didn't hear it, I didn't read it, I was shown it. I can't do that; we don't have that kind of technology. So you will perhaps even only doubt and not believe what I am saying. I can't doubt it. I know it was real. But whatever. Those who have ears, let them hear.

I will share some of my conclusions. I had 21 years to think about what I was shown. It's sad. I still sit and get depressed and cry about it. If I was slightly suicidal, I would have done that already. If I was inclined to drink I would have drunk myself to death. Instead I deal with it. I am tired of dealing with it. I want to forget it. But anyway, there are some things the world should know before that happens.

Be nice to each other. In fact, make that your priority. Help others. Sell all your stupid materialistic crap and feed some starving kids. Help others. Do something good every day of your life. F*ck yourself. F*ck your creature comforts and everything you are addicted to. It's all going to end. It's no surprise we are all going to die, right? It might suprise some retarted atheists that there might be something after this world. But, to make it clear, there is no "Star Trek Future" for this Earth. That is not the plan. Death is the plan. In the end, the figurative "Gaia" will get back what is hers and very shortly everything we are will have not a single trace left. The U.S.A. will be forgotten much sooner than anyone can imagine. We have no future on this planet. Don't invest your emotions in these delusions, because that's all all this sh*t is. The human race is in the clinical sense suffering from delusional psychosis (and yes, I took psychological training as well.) I was a skeptic till I saw what I saw. I was like Einstein, who was a skeptic of it all. That pretty much sums it up. The word for the human race is "delusional psychosis." Get right with yourself and your God and forget this UFO research. You aren't going to find out anything real and if you do, you are going to regret it. Every single time I hear GFL videos and we are ascending to the fifth dimension crap, I want to throw up. It's a sweet fairy tale, to destract you from the horror that is life and what is coming. No one is getting out alive. Just pray, that for you, there is a nice after-life waiting for you somewhere, somehow.

Peace and happiness for you and your loved ones.

You must remember though that the UFO field is choc full of people claiming to be this and that and having access to that and this etc. 99% or more of the time they disappear and show nothing or hang around and show nothing. There is absolutely zero to go on for an avatar in a forum like this. No offense but there is no way for anyone to check you out.
I had Top Secret Codeword clearance and worked at the UK's equivalent of the NSA. Unlike many people in this field I can prove that and also my qualifications (Bachelors in Applied Physics). I have never claimed anything other than the truth but anyway I have nothing to tell. I most certainly was not privy to a single thing regarding UFOs or other esoterica. Bummer but that's ok. I liked what I did.

Your answer to Trainedobserver kind of reads like you do have something interesting to say about Area 51 etc but so far that is all. That you wish to give the impression you do. All of us have heard this ad nauseum and basically if people want to write in this forum claiming this and that, it is wise to be able to back it up. Don't get me wrong, you may indeed have something amazing to tell but until you do, no-one is really going to pay any attention to claims and claims and nothing else.

By all means private message me and spill the beans! I want to know all!;)

Back