• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Roswell Evidence

What a story this could be if turns out to be true? Who'll care about Imbrogno and whitley then, nobody i think.

One of the biggest complaints concerning the UFO world is the tenuous data. There is no repeatability. There are rarely ever any follow up work and further testing. Lots of people have had these kinds of materials, but they often get lost, or "confiscated", and who knows. You know, real stuff that could remove doubt as to origin. Something always gets in the way.

The only problem I see here is that it seems a bit premature. I mean why wouldn't they wait, do the additional testing, and come to the UFO world with something conclusive, ... like a piece of metal from outer space?? Instead it's another case where, we need to do more tests. It could be a mistake. But let's all get excited because it looks like something solid. What could go wrong?? Hopefully we'll hear more soon as the testing is to be done soon right?? As much as I've seen and read it's hard to hold my breath anymore because nothing definitive ever seems to surface. Hopefully I'm wrong on this one.

From the article I would agree it sounds cart-before-the-horse-ish (I think I will trademark that). But if you listen to the guy in the interview he is saying the right things and keeping the proper perspective I think.

Some time ago, I heard of an alleged Roswell artifact, hidden by Leir, and the disasters which struck those associated with it--not unique in the field. While this new report is interesting, I didn't see any claim of extraordinary properties; moreover, the fragmentary nature of the material doesn't appear consistent with the indestructability of material handled by witnesses. But I suppose there were exceptions, overlooked for the very reason they were small...

My interest has been piqued but at this point I can't jump to conclusions. Despite the claim that the material was "manufactured" there could be natural processes that cause the striation or banding of the material. Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful that this discovery and this data could prove something non-terrestrial crashed in Roswell, but I won't hold my breath.

I think the bigger and more exotic items would have been retrieved. If something crashed this is the type of debris that makes sense. i really hope that he gets a few more labs on board. This could be a spectacularly important find.

I have to confess, I first read that and said, "You gotta be {explicative} kiddin' me." :)

Yeah, I no longer trust Earth Science teachers. Fair or not, Earth Science teachers have now been banished to the lower levels with the likes of Phrenologists and Professional Organizers.

It's not what Kimbler teaches but where--a military institute, raising the possibility he's part of some government scam...
Really? This is a joke right? Sarcasm on the internet sometimes eludes me.

The thing is, if the science pans out then it is important. If the isotopic ratios in this alloy are inconsistent with earth based raw material then this is a huge piece of evidence. I have read enough about the isotopic ratio testing to know that much. Though, admittedly I would like to ask a geologist and metallurgist about this to see if there is anyway it could be natural.

The thing is, if the science pans out then it is important. If the isotopic ratios in this alloy are inconsistent with earth based raw material then this is a huge piece of evidence. I have read enough about the isotopic ratio testing to know that much. Though, admittedly I would like to ask a geologist and metallurgist about this to see if there is anyway it could be natural.

I hope this is real, but we've been let down before. Considering how thoroughly the stuff was confiscated in the past, it's a bit fishy they're doing nothing now, if it's real. I'm just skeptical we'll ever see good physical evidence until there's disclosure, someday...

I liked the fact Kimbler has provided some data to be looked at by everyone and this has backed up what he has been alleging so far ( labs test results and photographs) He admitted himself this may be a mistake? He was willing to least consider that option, that right away allows everyone on this forum, to give Kimbler some benefit of the doubt on this.

He has recieved a result from one certified lab- the metal is not from this earth- but like Ron i do agree he was saying the right things and his eagerness, to allow some of the pieces of metal to be further tested, is very much welcomed.

I never heard of Kimbler before this and, rightly so we should be cautiously aware this may turn out to be untrue, but if he is on the level, and what he says does turn out to be true. Then ultimately this could be the evidence there was a cover up of non-Human crashed landing in 1947-48?

Would Kimbler be allowed to reveal this once he knows for sure, are we the only ones paying attention to this if true? I would consider it unrealistic that Kimbler is not being spied on and being watched, if true.

This has piqued my interest, but my guess is, even if the material is confirmed to be not of this earth, we will not get that information, not until disclosure. I was going to say if that ever happens, but I'll leave on that one positive note like Trajanus left on, some day.....

Whatever the results of the test, proving that the materials is not of this Earth does not prove it was manufactured off planet. That is the critical issue.

Unless there are further tests that could prove such a premise, IMO there's not enough here to rule out another ambitious hoax.

If I may add a, slightly, philosophical point of view...

I believe that this case is so poisoned that the figgin' grey that survived could slap our sorry asses, which is our heads, and we would still bitching as to why Bob Lazar is still such a cult hero. Come on... admit it. You hate him.... but you love him too! He is the Dr. Smith of UFOlogy. Danger Will Robinson... DANGER!!!

It is a brilliant lesson in how easy it is to spoil a crime scene. Let's all admit... "something" happened. You know it. I know it. Live it! Love it! It is the truth.

But could you EVER prove beyond a shadow of a doubt??? Are you fucking lame? Hell no.

The crime scene has been poisoned.

You pray for days like this where, just maybe, someone has found a new piece of the puzzle. But deep down in side your saying... Nahhhhhh no way.

Maybe way?????

Look... I would be THRILLED if the only thing that turned out to be true was the LandSat multi-spectral image of the Corona crash site.

Back