• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Roswell Evidence

Hmm lets see what happens in the following months ? with so much negativity and stolen valor in the UFO field which is crazy as a concrete jungle :) its good to have the paracast & darkmatters :)

One of the biggest complaints concerning the UFO world is the tenuous data. There is no repeatability. There are rarely ever any follow up work and further testing. Lots of people have had these kinds of materials, but they often get lost, or "confiscated", and who knows. You know, real stuff that could remove doubt as to origin. Something always gets in the way.

The only problem I see here is that it seems a bit premature. I mean why wouldn't they wait, do the additional testing, and come to the UFO world with something conclusive, ... like a piece of metal from outer space?? Instead it's another case where, we need to do more tests. It could be a mistake. But let's all get excited because it looks like something solid. What could go wrong?? Hopefully we'll hear more soon as the testing is to be done soon right?? As much as I've seen and read it's hard to hold my breath anymore because nothing definitive ever seems to surface. Hopefully I'm wrong on this one.

Frank made it pretty clear that he is not sure what the metal is. I think the ex-Mufon guy is doing what UFO guys do best—don't really need to say more do I?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

For what it's worth he's made a couple of New Age songs, he's stated that he's been interested in the topic for years since moving to Roswell. This data made my WooMeter™ tingle a bit, just saying ... :D

Frank Kimbler | Roswell, NM | Other / New Age | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Still think it more likely a military experiment went astray maybe a former Nazi scientific program such as a remote controlled " V2, foo fighter etc " who knows :)

Why would they use, or how did they get out of this world isotopes?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Whatever the results of the test, proving that the materials is not of this Earth does not prove it was manufactured off planet.

They have to prove it's artificial. Dunno if they can; it looked irregular.

Why would they use, or how did they get out of this world isotopes?
Maybe it some meteor deposit found by earlier event in Roswell meteors fall on a regular basis and other thoughts it could of came from a location near by a NAZI whaling stations in Antarctica which ended up in the Operation Paperclip experiments who knows ?

Maybe it some meteor deposit found by earlier event in Roswell meteors fall on a regular basis

They prefer to come down there? :)

and other thoughts it could of came from a location near by a NAZI whaling stations in Antarctica which ended up in the Operation Paperclip experiments who knows ?

I don't think it would be of much practical use, except for a hoax.

Hoax is more likely to hide paperclip biological experiments during the cold war ! Nick Redfern or Dr Farrell seems more plausible than so called off Earth visitors in the Roswell case.

Hoax is more likely to hide paperclip biological experiments during the cold war ! Nick Redfern or Dr Farrell seems more plausible than so called off Earth visitors in the Roswell case.

I doubt it, in part because it's not just unusual bodies but strange material.

Why would they use, or how did they get out of this world isotopes?---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------They have to prove it's artificial. Dunno if they can; it looked irregular.
Admittedly, my knowledge of this stuff is pretty limited. But, I believe that what Kimbler was saying is that this alloy cannot exist in nature. It has to be manufactured. However, I want to say that it is interesting but needs a bunch more testing and scrutiny. No doubt we will here from experts on this fairly soon.Also, even if the samples themselves show that raw material was used wil different isotopic ratios then more of the material needs to be found at the site by independant and well documented means.

This is a fascinating turn that deserves thorough analysis. I would just advise caution in pronouncing it out of this world based on the ratios of isotopes in what is normally earthly magnesium, or whatever. New Mexico is the "Bat Cave" of exotic technologies with a lot of strange stuff going on that is man made.

Having said that, this could indeed turn out to be a major find. I'm anxious to see where the evidence leads.

Having said that, this could indeed turn out to be a major find.

Na, even if its confirmed to be from outside earth, it's too limited in quantity and quality to clinch the case for an ET Roswell. Reminds me of the magnesium from the Ubatuba case. While one could make a pretty good case that it couldn't, or at least wasn't produced on earth, it hasn't had a major impact.

I'm anxious to see where the evidence leads.

It may be a shot in the arm for ET proponents but don't expect anything big.

Sure, evidence. But like other evidence in this field, it's too limited to clinch the case, even if confirmed.

Kimbler has claimed one certified lab provided results back which pointed to the metal being not from this planet? I am unsure how science could explain how this metal that would be manufactured arrived here ? The composition of the metal found i believe also rules out the possibility nature made it.

I think it's big deal if he is on the level and being truthful-maybe science will have some explanation to explain this find if proven to be true, don't know, like we need more information before progressing any further with this and deciding what's what.

Kimbler has claimed one certified lab provided results back which pointed to the metal being not from this planet? I am unsure how science could explain how this metal that would be manufactured arrived here ? The composition of the metal found i believe also rules out the possibility nature made it.

That may be true. But it's just a small bit; just not impressive enough. ("extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof")To really clinch the case for ET, we'd need, at the least, some bigger, obviously artificial piece with the same incredible properties described by witnesses. Again, the Ubatuba metal was obviously artificial and very likely too pure to have been made on earth. But in all the years since '57 it didn't have much impact. It was intriguing but just didn't seem like a big deal.

That may be true. But it's just a small bit; just not impressive enough. ("extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof")To really clinch the case for ET, we'd need, at the least, some bigger, obviously artificial piece with the same incredible properties described by witnesses. Again, the Ubatuba metal was obviously artificial and very likely too pure to have been made on earth. But in all the years since '57 it didn't have much impact. It was intriguing but just didn't seem like a big deal.

Go back to the Link Ron has provided to Open minds- you'll see a chart named MG Isotope Fractionation, scroll down.. Can you see The AH.1 on that chart?

That's Kimbler found metal it not even close to the plotted Line, as Ubatuba was!!

You don't need big pieces buddy- you need to get away from what the witnesses claimed they saw. Raw Aluminum can not be found naturally in the environment, it has to be manufactured (meaning someone or something had to make it to have got there as far I am aware)

If it does turn out to be the case he is being truthful -the metal he found could be from the Roswell crash?

I saw this the other day and it is pretty interesting. That said, considering it was found a few inches below surface level, how does that work out date-wise? It seems distinctly possible that it may not line up with the timeline of Roswell events, but to be quite fair I am not at all familiar with NM's soil or how long it may take to accumulate that much on the surface.

And then, though it is not something typically found around, are there any examples of high concentrations of aluminum floating around anywhere that could fall down?

In any case, I really do hope this pans out into something. I would just feel a lot more confident if there was some corroborating dating evidence alongside it.

You don't need big pieces buddy- you need to get away from what the witnesses claimed they saw. Raw Aluminum can not be found naturally in the environment, it has to be manufactured (meaning someone or something had to make it to have got there as far I am aware)

If it does turn out to be the case he is being truthful -the metal he found could be from the Roswell crash?

Maybe. As I said before, even if this is shown to be of unearthly origin and presumably artificial, it's just a small bit--not impressive enough to clinch the case for ET visitors (even if in theory it should). I and others would be much more impressed if they found something matching the witness descriptions, in both appearance and properties. And size. :)

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Boy, one of those little I-beams with the funky writing on it would be nice right about now.

Exactly. But don't bet on one being found; they were thoroughly confiscated. I think the reason they're not confiscating the Kimbler evidence is because it is not impressive; unlike an I-beam with writing, it probably won't ever amount to much, in terms of impact.

Exactly. But don't bet on one being found; they were thoroughly confiscated. I think the reason they're not confiscating the Kimbler evidence is because it is not impressive; unlike an I-beam with writing, it probably won't ever amount to much, in terms of impact.

Thats a good point, if this evidence was a meaningful part of a Roswell UFO crash site, wouldn't the government be all over this? I don't think Kimbler would've been able to publicize ground-breaking Roswell evidence like this.

If there was an ET UFO that crashed at Roswell, the crash site would still probably be monitored constantly. I don't think they would've let a high school earth sciences teacher run his fingers through the dirt...

Thats a good point, if this evidence was a meaningful part of a Roswell UFO crash site, wouldn't the government be all over this?

Well, since we seem to have turned on the conspiracy speculation sprinkler, I will toss in a drop from the devils advocate side. If, in government and military circles, the UFO subject matter is highly compartmentalized then information that is 60+ years old may not have a direct custodian. Meaning, there may be no office or group assigned to maintain the security of that location. Therefore, there may not be any procedure to follow. The idea being that in the process of compartmentalizing information it may not be clear who's job it is to oversee this and with no single body being able to view the big picture it simply passes all scrutiny.

60+ years is a long time. I dont think we can assume that the site is still considered a priority for anyone even if it were debris from an alien space craft. Presumably, they have the big pieces and I'll bet it is a mater of time before we start hearing about how isotopic ratios are circumstantial at best. My point here is, even if there were a clandestine directorate responsible for managing "finds" at the site they would be better served to attack any data than attempt an overt action.

Back