• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Age couple write report on Steven Greer's Ambassador Training ( lol )

Bergen

Paranormal Maven
text in red are the bits i find the most funny

Barry and Cynthia Kapp Report on Steven Greer’s Ambassador Training and ET Encounters

2012 March 9

Barry Kapp is one of the moderators of the 2012 Scenario discussion group as well as a successful businessman and alternative medicine man via the plant and tree kingdom. He and his wife Cynthia attended Dr. Steven Greer’s Ambassador Training program and bring back these reports.

From Barry
I have desired and been encouraged to share a few thoughts and experiences from this past weeks Ambassador Training w/Brother Dr. Steven Greer. If you desire to know who he is then go to You Tube and type in Dr. Steven Greer’s talks, etc.
The protocol for such a training is laid back but work (intense) when it comes to meditation (hours) of connecting to the Cosmic Mind of Source during the day and night.
Every night 9 PM around 24 of us from all walks of life came together in a remote area of Gaia and vectored until 1AM or so.
I must say that we were all working on experiencing Smati, [samadhi or concentration]) Unity, Cosmic and Brahman Consciousness. I will not take the time here to explain all of these. I would encourage anyone interested to do your own research.
That being said we all were totally blown out into the Cosmos by – passing the layers of 3D still present on Gaia’s surface. In addition to this, I for one have been working with bi-locating since the Fall of 2009 which my guides encouraged me to really surge forward in practicing this within the safety presented by the group dynamics.
So what happens during these meditations is that Dr. Greer is facilitating us getting out of our 3D mind and into Cosmic Consciousness with our Heart/Heartmind. Once we arrive at the Cosmic Mind/Source of All, we are encouraged to ask whatever we desire to see, ask to visit whatever planet, etc. we desire to view and on and on. We are encouraged to invite our E.T. family into our circle and have them materialize in whatever way They can that is safe and appropriate.
To say the least, many amazing orbs, ships/Beings (materialized and dematerialized) appeared throughout the night and day for us to feel first, see w/our physical eyes second, etc. Ultimately, we reach this ascending connection and rise to higher consciousness through our Hearts, not any other concocted 3D way.
Coming back into the 3D body can be quite shocking and the last two days of this past week, I found myself feeling disoriented because of feeling so free out there but still bound down here on Gaia. The changes that are occurring presently on Gaia certainly play a wonderful part yet disconcerting at the same time as the new energies swirl around and turn our old world upside down and all around. My guides tell me to hang in there because this is part of the process and cannot be any other way.
Now a little about what I felt and saw with both my inner vision and physical eyes. For the first time ever for me, a brother from Saturn came in front of me in the circle and introduced himself to me. He told me that Beings from every planet in our Solar System are involved in Gaia’s Ascension via the Galactic Federation and otherwise.
One of the reasons why so little is known of them is that the time was not right for more such obvious information to come out. They said that there was enough revealing up to this time of different Beings from traditional knowings like Venus, Sirius, Arcturus, etc., mind you w/accurate info as well as poorly filtered info. The times are now readying themselves for further revelation on all levels including all the Beings involved just from the planets in our immediate Solar System.
Many humans via their Cosmic DNA (if I understand this right) are connected to various Beings from Mars, Neptune, Uranus, etc. I can tell you that the clothing He had on was very golden, full regalia, tall head piece. He was tall with beautiful dark skin and looked exactly like us but taller, robust and perfect in every way. Amazing!
The light exuding from him was breathtaking and made me weep. One last item. He mentioned that when the real contact is in full swing, we are going to be so pleasantly surprised and weeping for Joy when our amnesia veils are dropped and we are reconnected with families that in their minds are just a stone’s throw away like Saturn or Jupiter instead of light years away; yet those will be here also.
Dr. Greer’s heart ( <- !!! ) is to absolutely transfer the energy that E.T.’s are benevolent and fear is a moot point. Only the dark ops and cabals have perpetuated this theme because they know the Truth will set all humans free and and open the doors to remembrance of who we really are.
In summary, of course I could go on and on but read between the lines as all of us who are in the Ascension process are connecting on many levels. Just from this little summary you can connect with my energy and the energy of our circle from last week in that remote area of Gaia. The love is palpable and ever expanding. Blessings to all of you and feel the presence of your beloved families out there ever coming closer and closer. They are a heart breath away and soon we will be embracing each other once again never to be parted again.
From Cynthia
Barry and I attended an advanced Ambassador Training with Dr. Steven Greer of the Disclosure project last week. This work primarily deals with getting into different states of consciousness: Samadhi, Unity, Cosmic and Brahman Consciousness so that we can connect from that place of pure heart to all E.T. life forms everywhere, in peace, harmony and love.
Having experienced such an enlightened state of being, upon my re-entry, my relationship to all I knew was disoriented. Being so far out in the cosmos with the purity of the “Great Being” was an expansive and delicious experience. No fear, no hate, no war, only pure love and eternal consciousness. From this place of the eternal, all things are seen and known. This is the gateway, the road to our evolution as a species.
Prior to leaving for this training, I had been working with my clients on looking at their beliefs, in order to come to truth about their perceptions. The beliefs about everything in their lives–what their parents told them, what religion speaks, what the new age community says etc., to discover what is really true for each person. What we found upon deep reflection was that most of our thoughts are limiting and what has been given as truth was not actually truth at all.

This re-examination is so important now with all our deep issues rising and all of our memories surfacing in the dream-time. What is really true? Are we not part of All that is? Are we left here to suffer? Are we controlled or do we give our power away? There is no separation between light and dark. We have both within us and facing the truth of our Oneness with All is a giant leap forward. What we believe creates our judgments, our joys and our sorrows and pain. Having been in the state of Samadhi on and off for six days, several times a day, really helped solidify my understanding of this.

Delving deeply within is the only answer. Everything lies within us. Facing our beliefs, our fears, our duality, and our relationship with the truth about ourselves is how we can come to the heart of love. No more shame or blame. We are all connected like the ocean with the waves or, as Don Alejandro the Mayan Elder says, “We are one like the fingers on our hand.” We never lose our individuality, even though we are part of the whole.

I invite everyone to seek that state of balance and peace within where all knowledge lives. You will never seek another guru for you will know that the universe and your answers lie within. All you have to do is take time to practice. That is the key. Give yourself permission to have a relationship with the “Great Being” within and all will be revealed to you. When you enter this state of consciousness, you then ask for what it is that you want revealed and it is shown.

Certainly staying out late at night, sky watching, meditating and communing with our star ancestors is a wide opening experience. Makes you wonder if we made contact? Oh yeah…
In gratitude and humility.
Cynthia and the WOTE Folk

source :

Barry and Cynthia Kapp Report on Steven Greer&#8217;s Ambassador Training and ET Encounters | The 2012 Scenario

Even back in the 1960s when people were experimenting with LSD they weren't that delusional. I believe there is more to consciousness than can be measured by science, but this New Age gibberish is pure fantasy. You have all these people expressing their beliefs as being grounded in reality. Greer, the UFO Guru. Let's see: 24 x $900.00 = $21,600.00.

And the great being did respond..........

meh.ro5395.jpg

@Bergen - I was laughing at the first text in red, namely, 'Brother Greer' or words to that effect. That alone is indication of the 'cult' nature of this.
The repeated use of the word 'Gaia' indicates a few things too. Nothing wrong with the word and it's meaning generally but in this context I find it interesting and I won't be the only one.

Bergen, you missed the best one I think - no doubt cos you were already so jaded from reading this sickness - and that is 'You will never seek another Guru', to me, thereby implying that Greer is a Guru.
Either this couple are just the most extreme type of doe-eyed believers or they are actually connected with Greer and are declaring how good it all was as an advertising tool. I hate being so cynical but with Greer it would be remiss not to be.

In the forum I can sometimes seem to be very anti-catholic which is not really correct. I am anti-religion of any kind but reserve a special place for catholicism because of it's pronouncements over certain issues, it's hiding or sexual abuse but mostly I dislike the catholic church for the way the pope is seen and treated like some living deity. It is like extreme shia islam. For them, the religious leader's word is final as he is seen as the chosen representative on earth by god. This is no worse or better than the situation with the pope but it is more contained to countries in one area rather than worldwide.

One last point I always make about Greer, is that if he could really contact/call alien spaceships to order, why does he need the government to disclose anything for him? He could bring the media with him to see for themselves. Job done. What? He hasn't ever brought a non-paying journalist with him to show what his CSETI group can do on command?
What a surprise.
Fraud.
Fraud.
Cult.
Spinner of lies.
A cancer on the truthful quest to find out what the UFO phenomena is really about.

Fantastic post Bergen. Top stuff!

@Bergen - I was laughing at the first text in red, namely, 'Brother Greer' or words to that effect. That alone is indication of the 'cult' nature of this.
The repeated use of the word 'Gaia' indicates a few things too. Nothing wrong with the word and it's meaning generally but in this context I find it interesting and I won't be the only one.

Bergen, you missed the best one I think - no doubt cos you were already so jaded from reading this sickness - and that is 'You will never seek another Guru', to me, thereby implying that Greer is a Guru.
Either this couple are just the most extreme type of doe-eyed believers or they are actually connected with Greer and are declaring how good it all was as an advertising tool. I hate being so cynical but with Greer it would be remiss not to be.

In the forum I can sometimes seem to be very anti-catholic which is not really correct. I am anti-religion of any kind but reserve a special place for catholicism because of it's pronouncements over certain issues, it's hiding or sexual abuse but mostly I dislike the catholic church for the way the pope is seen and treated like some living deity. It is like extreme shia islam. For them, the religious leader's word is final as he is seen as the chosen representative on earth by god. This is no worse or better than the situation with the pope but it is more contained to countries in one area rather than worldwide.

One last point I always make about Greer, is that if he could really contact/call alien spaceships to order, why does he need the government to disclose anything for him? He could bring the media with him to see for themselves. Job done. What? He hasn't ever brought a non-paying journalist with him to show what his CSETI group can do on command?
What a surprise.
Fraud.
Fraud.
Cult.
Spinner of lies.
A cancer on the truthful quest to find out what the UFO phenomena is really about.

Fantastic post Bergen. Top stuff!

hahaha , i agree with everything here :D .
And yes , This gives us inside info on something that greer would never admit too "publicly" , the fact that they call him "brother" and Guru ( and also it seems that the words " Greers heart" has some mumbo jumbo meaning ) is CLEAR evidence that this whole thing is a cult.

I believe there is more to consciousness than can be measured by science, but this New Age gibberish is pure fantasy.

Hallucinogenics was the first that popped into my mind as well, especially when they mentioned how disoriented they were after leaving "the state". I wouldnt be surprised if greer&co slipped some acid in their ( attendees ) "neptunian-herb-tea" then dressed up as aliens talking shit . Also i agree with you on the consciousness bit , but in this context its just , as you say , jibberish. Its just as with electromagnetism , they ( meaning the ufo "personalities" ) throw that word around all the time as they actually have a clue about the scientific proporties of electromagnetics

Drunvalow Melchizedek:
Every 13,000 years on Earth a sacred and secret event takes place that changes everything. Mother Earths Kundalini energy emerges from its resting place in the planets core and moves like a snake across the surface of our world. Once at home in ancient Lemuria, it moved to Atlantis, then to the Himalayan mountains of India and Tibet, and with every relocation changed our idea of what spiritual means. And gender. And heart. This time, with much difficulty, the Serpent of Light has moved to the Andes Mountains of Chile and Peru. Multidimensional, multi-disciplined, and multi-lived, for the first time in this book, Drunvalo begins to tell his stories of 35 years spent in service to Mother Earth. Follow him around the world as he follows the guidance of Ascended Masters, his two spheres of light, and his own inner growing knowledge. His story is a living string of ceremonies to help heal hearts, align energies, right ancient imbalances, and balance the living Earths Unity Consciousness Grid-- in short to increase our awareness of the indivisibility of life in the universe.
We are all--rocks and people and interdimensional beings--one! Life may seem to be business as usual, but it is not. We are changing fast . . . Remember this for life is going to present stranger things to you in your lifetime, and they all have meaning and purpose . . .Only Mother Earth and ancient Maya know whats going to happen. --from Serpent of Light * Part travel adventure, part spiritual instruction--a firsthand account of a once in 13,000 years process. * Drunvalo Melchizedek has a story to tell--an adventure story, a story of healing ceremonies that take place from the Yucatan to Kauai and Moorea to the Grand Canyon and New Zealand and to Peru. * See what can happen when we choose to open our hearts and follow the path of light.

I'm confused V, what's so funny about this blessing?
I have noticed how many New Age people sign-off with saccharine sweet blessings. Maybe I should find another example: "Much thanks and star blessings." There is nothing wrong with truth and love, it's just that so many people are phony, and over do it.

Blessings, Chris

yes Voyager, you have captured the spirit very well young learner. perhaps one day you too can ascend the astral staircase to the den of the supreme-greer thingy.
greer is the new hulk. he got overdosed on hand held laser pointers during a CSETI phone call to the greys and now when he speaks at conventions and uses a laser pointer his muscles bulge through his deliberately-tight t-shirts that show off his guns real good and he turns into 'But i'm just a country doctor from virginia big-muscle guru-man.
or something close.

If I might just interject here, I can see where you could find humor in this but I'd like to explain a few things you have misunderstood. the reference to Mr. Greer as brother is a unity statement, one that I agree with. We are all created the same and by the same thing so therefore we are all family. The 'new age' ppl. as you call them believe this whole heartedly as I do. Second, to never have to look for another guru was not a reference to Greer, though I do agree that he shouldn't be trying to make so much money off of a unity consciousness project, the statement actually means that once you go inside of yourself you never have to look for a guru again...once you unite yourself with your guide or your higher soul you don't need any outside sources telling you what is what, just ask your guide/higher consciousness. Which is true, I believe.
I admit it all sounds funny and strange to the outside person, but it isn't a cult belief (at least not strictly) because I too believe we need and are leading up to unity consciousness. And frankly, I think we need it. There is scientific evidence to suggest strongly that mass thinking/emotion resonates on a measureable scale and affects things , lots of things. Imagine the possiblities just for a moment....
Just try to remain open minded in lue of people who sound flighty or others who take advantage of ppl. to get their money. I'm not selling anything, it's all free for the taking and well worth having, in my opinion, if you understand IT and the benefits from it.
Peace

yes Voyager, you have captured the spirit very well young learner. perhaps one day you too can ascend the astral staircase to the den of the supreme-greer thingy.
greer is the new hulk. he got overdosed on hand held laser pointers during a CSETI phone call to the greys and now when he speaks at conventions and uses a laser pointer his muscles bulge through his deliberately-tight t-shirts that show off his guns real good and he turns into 'But i'm just a country doctor from virginia big-muscle guru-man.
or something close.
There is so much negative bullshit in the world. It pisses me off when I see people taking what is an extraordinary phenomenon, and turning it into a circus act. Much of what we have been programmed to believe is a false paradigm. We need to expand our vision.

Back