• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Age couple write report on Steven Greer's Ambassador Training ( lol )

If I might just interject here, I can see where you could find humor in this but I'd like to explain a few things you have misunderstood. the reference to Mr. Greer as brother is a unity statement, one that I agree with. We are all created the same and by the same thing so therefore we are all family. The 'new age' ppl. as you call them believe this whole heartedly as I do. Second, to never have to look for another guru was not a reference to Greer, though I do agree that he shouldn't be trying to make so much money off of a unity consciousness project, the statement actually means that once you go inside of yourself you never have to look for a guru again...once you unite yourself with your guide or your higher soul you don't need any outside sources telling you what is what, just ask your guide/higher consciousness. Which is true, I believe.
I admit it all sounds funny and strange to the outside person, but it isn't a cult belief (at least not strictly) because I too believe we need and are leading up to unity consciousness. And frankly, I think we need it. There is scientific evidence to suggest strongly that mass thinking/emotion resonates on a measureable scale and affects things , lots of things. Imagine the possiblities just for a moment....
Just try to remain open minded in lue of people who sound flighty or others who take advantage of ppl. to get their money. I'm not selling anything, it's all free for the taking and well worth having, in my opinion, if you understand IT and the benefits from it.
Peace

judging by the way you word the reply and your join date id say you are maybe the author of this piece ?

anyhow... the reason why this is funny to the members of this forum isnt becouse what the report says per ce , but becouse steven greer is involved. As you might have noticed this is a forum for people interrested in the paranormal but who are tired of all the BS artists, claims without backup or even logic etc . Steven Greer is notorious for pissing in the pool when it comes to having any chanse of making ufology a respected topic. this is why this is funny. Steven Greer has time and time again claimed that his various programs are scientific in nature, this clearly shows that it is not.

If I might just interject here, I can see where you could find humor in this but I'd like to explain a few things you have misunderstood. the reference to Mr. Greer as brother is a unity statement, one that I agree with. We are all created the same and by the same thing so therefore we are all family. The 'new age' ppl. as you call them believe this whole heartedly as I do. Second, to never have to look for another guru was not a reference to Greer, though I do agree that he shouldn't be trying to make so much money off of a unity consciousness project, the statement actually means that once you go inside of yourself you never have to look for a guru again...once you unite yourself with your guide or your higher soul you don't need any outside sources telling you what is what, just ask your guide/higher consciousness. Which is true, I believe.
I admit it all sounds funny and strange to the outside person, but it isn't a cult belief (at least not strictly) because I too believe we need and are leading up to unity consciousness. And frankly, I think we need it. There is scientific evidence to suggest strongly that mass thinking/emotion resonates on a measureable scale and affects things , lots of things. Imagine the possiblities just for a moment....
Just try to remain open minded in lue of people who sound flighty or others who take advantage of ppl. to get their money. I'm not selling anything, it's all free for the taking and well worth having, in my opinion, if you understand IT and the benefits from it.
Peace
What you state is nothing more than a belief system. Spirit guide, how do you know this? All life forms on this planet are predatory. Man is the apex predator at the top of the food chain.
Peace
How does any of this relate to UFOs?

Peace

I did actually read it like that too but wantonly chose to interpret it my own way to get a dig at Greer. I admit it freely! (I still think it can be kinda read that way but i appreciate your points, all fair ones)

Back