• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA STS-75 UFO Observations, Opinions/Thoughts

If there's one good thing I can say about Jeebus, it's that he didn't whine like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee when someone challenged his beliefs, unlike a couple of the posters in this thread. Maybe you should read that book that so colors your worldview a couple more times in order to emulate your favorite mythological figure a little more closely. Just a thought.

"Ole JC" never promised anyone a rose garden, sorry. The fact remains that he allowed souls to develop any way they chose to and professed that one day payment will be due for those who decided to ignore his divinity.
i gave 10% of my income to a bunch of pedophiles for 25 years! i should be ok... jesus owes me for letting a few of his preachers try to probe me.

If there's one good thing I can say about Jeebus, it's that he didn't whine like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee when someone challenged his beliefs, unlike a couple of the posters in this thread. Maybe you should read that book that so colors your worldview a couple more times in order to emulate your favorite mythological figure a little more closely. Just a thought.

I'm giving you a little standing ovation here in Texas. (clapping, whooping, flicking of the bic) I'm a big fan. Preach brother!

I "BELIEVE" they are nothing more than the Devil's way of tricking man into moving away from his plan for us.

In what way are we being "tricked"? When you say "plan", what do you believe this plan to be?
It appears to me in my short time alive, the human race is doing just fine by itself, going the opposite way of peace and tolerance towards each other and the planet we live on. Do you believe the current status is a result of this "trickery"?

Back