• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

name for Rich's new dog!

The pic so much reminds me of a Golden Retriever we used to have. I acquired him one day as he was lost and trying to stop cars at one of the area lakes. I stopped and rolled down the window and he stuck his big paws in the car, and that was that. What a character.

I usually watch new pets a while before naming them because they have a way of naming themselves by way of their personalities. Oh yeah---somewhat my imagination. But each one can be pretty unique.

So anyway, Big Red, as I call Richie's dog ... will be coming to live with us for about a week. Richie and crew are heading outta town for a few days, so I said SHURE, bring Red over. Well he did ... we wanted to see how Little Joey and Miss Jade missJade.JPG got along with Red. WEll, first thing my "little lady" did was try to hump ol' Red. Kinda funny cause he is about 9 times her size!

Will TRUE LOVE win out? We will see .........

Decker

Dogs will be dogs..first time I saw Oscar (big black Labrador) sniffing a Cocker Spaniels bottom, I had to hold on to the leash like some strong men..

Back