• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MUFON's Hanger 1: Two Critical Reviews

Mr. Stalter, I've just read your article at the UFO Partisan site about Anthony Bragalia's persistent and detailed research into Battelle's involvement in studying the Roswell 'memory metal'. I also admire Bragalia's work on this subject and I think it would be a good subject for a thread of its own here (unless this has already been done in the Paracast forums). If you don't want to take the time to start such a thread, I'd be happy to do so and would like to begin it with your article on the subject, if that's all right with you. Just let me know your wishes. I'm also linking the article here.

The UFO Partisan: Roswell, D-Day And The Titanium Industry

As a completely informal aside, I remember running across an article in a science journal back in 1990s about the development of memory metal. It seemed legit at the time and reminded me of the Roswell debris story, but I haven't heard or seen anything else about it since. Same goes for the invention of a heat resistant coating, but I saw that on TV. They took an egg and painted it with the coating and put a blow torch to it and nothing happened. The story ended with them saying that the inventor had caught the attention of the military and that was the last I heard about that too. Same goes for a number of other inventions.

One they seem to be trying hard to keep from getting too popular is a cancer treatment that uses the patient's own enhanced immune system cells and can be administered via an IV drip. Stories I've seen on it have been very positive including patients that are showing no signs of cancer afterwards. The treatment has been available in Japan for a long time, but the big problem seems to be the politics over here that prefer to use drugs and radiation. So I wouldn't be surprised to find that there are some really exotic next-gen inventions out there now that most of us just don't know about. Still doubtful about something as exotic as antigravity propulsion drives though.

Oh yes, and I just caught a clip of @Christopher O'Brien on a History Channel show about Bigfoot and underground caves :cool: .

Last edited:
When it comes to cancer I am not comfortable with the possibility since a close relative has pancreatic cancer. He's getting radiation and chemo.

Mr. Stalter, I've just read your article at the UFO Partisan site about Anthony Bragalia's persistent and detailed research into Battelle's involvement in studying the Roswell 'memory metal'. I also admire Bragalia's work on this subject and I think it would be a good subject for a thread of its own here (unless this has already been done in the Paracast forums). If you don't want to take the time to start such a thread, I'd be happy to do so and would like to begin it with your article on the subject, if that's all right with you. Just let me know your wishes. I'm also linking the article here.

The UFO Partisan: Roswell, D-Day And The Titanium Industry

Yeah sure. I think Tony is THE top UFO researcher out there right now. The guy consistently turns up new material in a field that has really been picked over. Still, there are some things that have gone unnoticed over the years and there's more there. I like to think I've found some of it over the years and brought some attention to it. The entire titanium industry and the lack of detail surrounding how it was founded is one of those things. I can't think of another industry as important with such a hazy origin story. I don't think we could have gotten to the moon without titanium, at least not the way we did it. It has some really astonishing properties that still have not been fully exploited.

As a completely informal aside, I remember running across an article in a science journal back in 1990s about the development of memory metal. It seemed legit at the time and reminded me of the Roswell debris story, but I haven't heard or seen anything else about it since. Same goes for the invention of a heat resistant coating, but I saw that on TV. They took an egg and painted it with the coating and put a blow torch to it and nothing happened. The story ended with them saying that the inventor had caught the attention of the military and that was the last I heard about that too. Same goes for a number of other inventions.

One they seem to be trying hard to keep from getting too popular is a cancer treatment that uses the patient's own enhanced immune system cells and can be administered via an IV drip. Stories I've seen on it have been very positive including patients that are showing no signs of cancer afterwards. The treatment has been available in Japan for a long time, but the big problem seems to be the politics over here that prefer to use drugs and radiation. So I wouldn't be surprised to find that there are some really exotic next-gen inventions out there now that most of us just don't know about. Still doubtful about something as exotic as antigravity propulsion drives though.

Oh yes, and I just caught a clip of @Christopher O'Brien on a History Channel show about Bigfoot and underground caves :cool: .

There's definately interest in that treatment in the states Randal, just that it works good for some and not at all for others.
Killing Cancer Through the Immune System | ucsf.edu

The treatment consists of infusing antibodies that enhance the immune system to recognize cancer cells and attack it. What’s more, since the immune system has a built-in memory, it continues to go after cancer cells, so the response can be longer lasting and more complete.

The trick is that this treatment doesn’t work for everybody, and researchers don’t yet understand why. But when it does work, the results have been particularly impressive.

“Although there is a 30-year history of people and institutions trying to develop immunotherapy approaches to cancer, it has only been in the last 10 years that we’ve broken through and have been able to impact cancer using immunotherapy,” said Jeffrey Bluestone, PhD, executive vice chancellor and provost of UC San Francisco.

Whatever cure they find, will be over a decade to late for my dad, 5 and 6 years too late for my mother and sister, if the yanks ever had a 'war on cancer' the world would be free of it in a decade.

Last edited:
I will never forget the gastric ulcer story.
My father had it in the early 90s and was cured in Brazil with antibiotics. An Aussie doctor had discovered it was caused by bacteria.
Meanwhile in the US the disease was still being treated as non curable. Pepto Bismol was the forever aid those patients needed. The Aussie guy was portrayed as a nutso.

I was writing without looking the history of it. I found this Peptic Ulcer History

Actually in 1958 a Greek doctor was already giving people antibiotics.

In a Nature Things episode called Ulcer Wars by David Suzuki in the 90s, the industry desire to keep ulcers untreated was brought up. I don't know if it was the trigger for US health field changing their minds. There is also the advent of Internet for all.
Anyway, the problem is for many years people kept taking pepto bismol in the US while all around the world people cured ulcers within 3 weeks.

In a world in which $$$ is more important than people's welfare is hard to trust anyone.

Yeah sure. I think Tony is THE top UFO researcher out there right now. The guy consistently turns up new material in a field that has really been picked over.
That may be so Frank, but his work on Socorro is laughable. Colgate's dismissive aside in a letter to Linus Pauling is NOT enough to re-write history and debunk one of the cornerstone cases of ufology. When the results of scientific testing are announced concerning physical evidence from Socorro, I have a feeling 'ol Tony won't like it. A hoax balloon? Yeah right...

That may be so Frank, but his work on Socorro is laughable. Colgate's dismissive aside in a letter to Linus Pauling is NOT enough to re-write history and debunk one of the cornerstone cases of ufology. When the results of scientific testing are announced concerning physical evidence from Socorro, I have a feeling 'ol Tony won't like it. A hoax balloon? Yeah right...

OK.

"It looks like a balloon." -Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964

OK.

"It looks like a balloon." -Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964
Yeah a balloon-shaped object w/ retractable three leg landing gear and three occupants. The object shot out a blue flame that knifed into the ground as it rose into the air and shot off at hypersonic speed into the wind coming out of the SW. Yep, that's one impressive balloon, alright! Sorry Tony. The results of thin sample testing of the rocks gathered from beneath where the exhaust went into the ground will be irrefutable.

Let me cut to the chase. I'm not impressed by Bragalia's research. He makes provocative claims, and sounds authoritative, but the end results do not always prove his points. But to be fair, we've invited him to defend his views on The Paracast. He always finds an excuse to say no.

Yeah a balloon-shaped object w/ retractable three leg landing gear and three occupants. The object shot out a blue flame that knifed into the ground as it rose into the air and shot off at hypersonic speed into the wind coming out of the SW. Yep, that's one impressive balloon, alright! Sorry Tony. The results of thin sample testing of the rocks gathered from beneath where the exhaust went into the ground will be irrefutable.

Zamora never said he saw any kind of landing gear retract from or back into the balloon. He never said he saw a vehicle land. Never said he saw anyone get into or out of the vehicle.. That's your projection.

Let me cut to the chase. I'm not impressed by Bragalia's research. He makes provocative claims, and sounds authoritative, but the end results do not always prove his points. But to be fair, we've invited him to defend his views on The Paracast. He always finds an excuse to say no.

He doesn't want to do podcast interviews. He's never done anybody's as far as I know. It's his decision.

How has this become about Socorro again?

The Paracast is, as most of you know, not just another podcast. Need I say more?

I like your show and I like your forum. It just seems whenever I post here it becomes about Socorro. I'm the one who found the Colgate/Pauling correspondence and have offered to debate Stanford and anyone else who wants to argue that Socorro was an ET case. Stanford is going to mop the floor with me. Months later . . . I'm still waiting.

Are you challenging Stanford to a debate?

And by the way, tell me what great things Bragalia has written and discovered, forgetting the Socorro piece.

Are you challenging Stanford to a debate?

And by the way, tell me what great things Bragalia has written and discovered, forgetting the Socorro piece.

I'll happily debate anyone on what I've turned up . . . Socorro, the titanium industry, the White House UFO meeting in 52.

Tony's work on nitinol and its' development and his follow up with Roswell witnesses has been great. He's also turned up new material on a great case in Wanaque, NJ and found documents demonstrating the existence of The Blue Room at Wright-Patterson AFB. I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.

Technically, The Paracast is not a podcast but a network radio show, broadcast on terrestrial radio, that is also available as a podcast. Technically.

We'll the opportunity is there for him to defend himself in a way where he cannot depend on his keyboard to help him.

Back