• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Moon Stuff

I own Leonard's book and I always have the same problem - the resolution is just too low. I see all the arrows pointing at things, I just cannot make out what they are pointing at! Looks like rock to me.
On the other hand, there is the photo with what looks like a giant cog - don't see how that is natural and of course, the rolling rocks.
I am sold that there was or is someone else on the moon, I'm just not sold on the pics I get to see?

Often I am told the problem is the resolution of these photographs is the real problem. Some of the lunar photos I have have been blown up to as high a resolution as I can get .. and not blur them beyond what one can see. The Leonard book I have, as I stated, is/was a used paperback and the photos were not that good. Jim Sylvan sent me actual photographs that were good, which proved to me that there was something there. LTP research can be a real minefield, you must be very careful which I have tried to be. I am convinced that there are artifacts up there. Can I prove it? Not until I get up there which I do not believe will happen anytime soon. So, much like the UFO field ... we are stuck working with what we have. Life is a bitch and then we die.

Decker

I have never heard a good reason for NASA holding back mission photos of the moon. Does anyone know if Clementine and other mission photos are finally available ? Or maybe photos from Japans mission? Maybe even Russia?

From what I understand the Clementine mission took over 2 million "high resolution" photos, by the way for the Dept. of Defense, not NASA. Very very few of those were released and certainly not in "high-def". They were testing a number of systems on that mission, not the least which were high-def satellites. If not for the DOD, it is questionable if NASA would still be flying the way Congress has once again, slashed their budget.

Great question by the way, you know, why does NASA hold back those photos. We can speculate of course but will we ever truly know? Hey! Maybe there really are "Nazi's" on the Moon! Maybe Iron Sky does have the answer! LOL !!!!

Decker

I have listened to several of your archived dmr shows now & you are the first person that aroused my curiosity about possible anomalies on the moon. I am actually convinced that there is indeed something going on the moon that's extremely strange. Its gotten me excited because the moon is actually a place that is very much within our reach and I believe its only a matter of time before someone uncovers genuine evidence that will reveal its anomalies. Thank you for all the hard work you have done on this subject Don.

I don't see much in the photographs except for one that appears to be track marks leading up to an object, perhaps dragged or rolled up a bank? The photographic evidence presented here doesn't sway my opinion either way- I still think there's something going on up there!

The piece mentions the rumour about being told to leave and never come back. I feel inclined toward this kind of explanation, or something along the lines of Transformers 3 where they've known about whatevers up there and decide to investigate, keeping it all out of reach of the public for reasons of national blahdeblah.

Following Mr. Ecker's recommendations, I recently got done reading Penetration by Ingo Swann. He breaks down beautifully the strategies adopted by official sources to conjur a specific idea about what the moon is, even when the evidence unfolds to the contrary. Official attitudes have been, and remain truly mystifying, and actually quite annoyingly ignorant. There has to be a reason for it.

The book absolutely blew my top off. Mr. Swann's encounter with Axlerod and then the unfolding drama is just incredibly compelling to read. With all the amazing events that take place, there's a level of groundedness that makes it all very convincing. That aside, his analasys of psychic ability, and the cover up surrounding the moon is impeccable and the picture for me is clearer for reading it.

We look up at the moon, but we've never actually 'seen' it, have we?

I found this on a news sight, not sure if anyone's seen it. I thought it was interesting.

NASA spacecraft to study Moon's atmosphere

Last edited:
Don, I listened to a podcast with Ingo Swan last night from the archives of Spirit talk radio with Chris Fleming. It was a great interview and Ingo was really convinced that the moon was not all it seems to be. If you haven't listened to it Don you should try to get it. He also said that the astronauts were warned off the moon and he named a number of books on the subject that he recommended.

Thank you Steve. However I was and am aware of all that. Swan was a friend of mine and he and I had numerous talks about much of that lunar stuff. Appreciate your heads up however.

Decker

This still remains quite possibly one of the most fascinating subjects out there. I still get chills when thinking about the Box-like structures and domed buildings seen on an 'educational film' shown to some of the army personnel at RAF Bentwaters back in 1980 after the incident there. Not to mention eerily similar structures seen by Karl Wolfe got a 'sneak peek' at some untouched photos, when fixing equipment in a photo lab for NASA. Then there's the amazing story on Don's show about the guys that went to look at a whole BUNCH of photos in the archival building...that just makes my head spin.

Last edited:
yes that's who I meant. thanks. One other question Don, what ever happened to the show about the Moon that you and Robert Kiviat were talking about doing when you both were on the Paracast?

Don, I don't know if you have discussed this topic before or not. Do think the reason we have not been back to the Moon was that we were 'chased off' by other alien races? I know this is all speculation, but I understand the Chinese are planning a moon trip in the future. What might they find?

yes that's who I meant. thanks. One other question Don, what ever happened to the show about the Moon that you and Robert Kiviat were talking about doing when you both were on the Paracast?

Well, that was the problem ... talk I mean. There was a lot of talk but not any of it was realized.

Decker

Don, I don't know if you have discussed this topic before or not. Do think the reason we have not been back to the Moon was that we were 'chased off' by other alien races? I know this is all speculation, but I understand the Chinese are planning a moon trip in the future. What might they find?

I have never made a secret that my thinking about why we quit our moon program was that it was made known to NASA that "we" were not welcome there. Look at what the public plans were and were being discussed in the mid to later 1960's. We were discussing lunar bases, manufacturing facilities on the lunar surface, etc. and etc. After 6 missions landed, that was it. We still had missions ready to go and the equip. was built and the astronauts were trained and named and suddenly ... NADA! After December of 1972 it was as if we RETRACTED the space program. Oh, we flew Skylab, we flew it in low earth orbit but that was it. I was always suspicious of why and NASA's explanation that the "public lost interest" always struck me as the most blatant bullshit. After George Leonard's book, "Somebody Else Is On the Moon" came out .. then damned near disappeared as quickly as it came out, the reason we may have left became very clear to me. I lived through the 60's and remember a lot of chatter about the moon prior to our landing there. The mysterious moving "domes" were discussed, lights flaring up in craters and the NASA report TR-277 all discussed mysterious items about the moon that were evident going back hundreds of years. If China goes up and lands then that should prove interesting.

Decker

Back