• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mike Bara and Lunar Mysteries

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Tuesday, September 18, Chris and I will be recording an interview with author/researcher Mike Bara, whose latest book, Ancient Aliens on the Moon: Mike Bara: Amazon.com: Books, was recently released by Adventures Unlimited Press

Here's Mike's bio:

Mike Bara is a New York Times Bestselling author and lecturer. He began his writing career after spending more than 25 years as an engineering consultant for major aerospace companies, where he was a card-carrying member of the Military/Industrial complex. A self-described "Born Again conspiracy theorist," Mike's first book Dark Mission-The Secret History of NASA (co-authored with the venerable Richard C. Hoagland) was a New York Times bestseller in 2007. His2nd book, The Choice, which concerns Hyper-dimensional physics and how it relates to the Mayan Calendar, Hopiprophecies and the current "2012 era," was published in 2010.

I suppose there's reason to be concerned about his work with Hogland, but there are loads of fascinating issues to cover here. Your questions will be welcomed.

Mike, isn't it true that your ziggurat photo dates back to the late 90's and originated with an apparent hoaxer, Terry James who went by the handle of kksamurai ?
---
The photo that Mike Bara is claiming is his discovery came from someone called kksamurai who apparently made several hoax photos in the 90s as shown below.

Pyrami2.gif

Pyrami3.jpg

crater-face.gif

Mike, why has the the whole issue of manned missions to the moon been dropped? Is it that we supposedly know all we need to know about the moon from previous missions or is there much more to it?

Mike have you any reason to believe images taken by recent lunar orbiters may have been doctored before the public can scrutinise them?

What evidence of Transient Lunar Phenomena do you personally find the most compelling? (can you possibly give actual details of plate numbers or coordinates etc?

The most recent Mars probe, Curiosity was lowered to the surface by a "sky crane", a precision rocket powered platform that allegedly just flew away and crashed after it was done lowering the rover to the surface. This seems like an incredibly stupid thing for the brightest minds in our space program to do ... unless they didn't really crash it. How do we know for sure that it's not being used for some clandestine mission?

Besides relying on photos provided by others, is there a way oneself could retrieve their own evidence. As an example how powerful lense would be needed in my telescope to see something so small so far away. What do you think of google moon or google mars? Silly question I realize however all great things start in these manners.Google galaxy?

General point for Mike:

In Victorian times it was widely believed that other "people" might live on the Moon, Mars etc. If confirmation had come in say 1890, it seems likely that religion and society in general would have just accepted it.

What has happened to religion and society since then, that now demands such effort to hide evidence of extra-terrestrial life - assuming there is anything to hide?

Ian

In my mind, Bara has to explain his false statements about the Ziggurat photo. How can it be a discovery of his when it was created in the 90s and can be seen preserved here on this old webpage? Bara is found of calling other's liars, but it seems that his credibility is the one in question, or am I just missing something here? See my previous post in this thread for links concerning the photographs creator.

kksamuri is credited for the photo in this 2008 ATS posting as well.

Well fellas we shall have to see if the question is asked and if so, what the response is. Personally I don't like Mike's Beatles mop-top but that's getting unnecessarily personal! (I'm slowly thinning so certainly not claiming great hair......why am I even mentioning all this, take the pills Gordon...)

My questions would be as follows.

1) Is there a single accredited university that offers a course of study in hyper dimensional physics or one that officially recognizes it as a legitimate field of physical study.

2) Is there a mathematical proof showing the validity of hyper dimensional physics? If so where and when was it published?

3) Has this hyper dimensional "theory" been peer reviewed? If so by whom and in what journal.

4) Has he ever used or does he now or have ever owned a hyper dimensional resonator?

The most recent Mars probe, Curiosity was lowered to the surface by a "sky crane", a precision rocket powered platform that allegedly just flew away and crashed after it was done lowering the rover to the surface. This seems like an incredibly stupid thing for the brightest minds in our space program to do ... unless they didn't really crash it. How do we know for sure that it's not being used for some clandestine mission?
what else are they going to do with it? You can't take enough fuel with you for the return trip and we don't have the ability or technology currently available to produce fuel there. It makes perfect sense to keep it simple and single use. Simplicity is the key. When we get overly complicated stuff starts breaking and hundreds of millions of dollars are wasted. Not to mention the bad press and ever intrusive budget cuts. I don't think I understand your angle on this one.

... When we get overly complicated stuff starts breaking and hundreds of millions of dollars are wasted ... I don't think I understand your angle on this one.

My angle on this one? It's a question for the guest. ( Not that just crashing it uselessly doesn't guarantee wasting millions of dollars. ) Let's see what he says and then discuss it.

My angle on this one? It's a question for the guest. ( Not that just crashing it uselessly doesn't guarantee wasting millions of dollars. ) Let's see what he says and then discuss it.

It wasn't wasted. It performed the function it was designed for perfectly.

My questions would be as follows.

1) Is there a single accredited university that offers a course of study in hyper dimensional physics or one that officially recognizes it as a legitimate field of physical study.

2) Is there a mathematical proof showing the validity of hyper dimensional physics? If so where and when was it published?

3) Has this hyper dimensional "theory" been peer reviewed? If so by whom and in what journal.

4) Has he ever used or does he now or have ever owned a hyper dimensional resonator?

I'll answer for you Ron: Nope.

UFOs Near Moon
The UFOs are little white specks that move away from the upper left side of the moon.
Easier seen in HD mode. Fake? Opinions?

:eek::eek:
Please don't do that.

You might create a interwebs bridge and that shuyler guy with a dog could resonate across it bringing about a tirade of regurgitated bullshit just like he did to Richard Dolan. You know, the "I'm a greater researcher of you than you are of UFOs" shtick and all.

Scary stuff...that dog.
I really miss Shuyler. What a great guy. And... If there was ever a fly that deserved swatting it was Dolan.

Back