• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mike Bara and Lunar Mysteries

UFOs Near Moon
The UFOs are little white specks that move away from the upper left side of the moon.
Easier seen in HD mode. Fake? Opinions?

To many unknowns, so many questions. What do you do with this? Too draw a conclusion is the same as assumption. And you know what that means.

To many unknowns, so many questions. What do you do with this? Too draw a conclusion is the same as assumption. And you know what that means.

I couldn't agree more. Supposedly the video was taken by an amateur astronomer, but who really knows. I'm no video expert. For all I know the whole thing is fake. My impression from what little astronomy and sky watching I have done, is that although those specks look small, if you imagine them in scale they'd have to be huge. Plus they seem t be coming out from behind the moon or off the edge. I'm certainly not convinced, but thought it was worth posting as a point of interest.

If those are real UFOs there huge, very high tech fast moving crafts and this would certainly suggest they have a base on the moon. My guess is it's a fake though.

If you look at the closer video they are not coming from behind the moon. They are coming from a small area (compared to size of moon) but which would be huge in actuality.

They are just pixel-sized and it's impossible to tell if they have been added. Anyone with expertise in this area?

Doggie abandoned this forum for a higher and more regal calling. His extremely verbose and ultimately boring diatribes garners the praise of the Above Top Secret clowns, er, crowd now. Doggie's hipatitis is only exceeded by his Dopeler Effect.

Dolan a fly?

Pffft.

Flys' haven't the capacity to cut the legs off canines.
I believe there were extenuating circumstances that were responsible for his choosing to no longer participate here. I am sure that he singlehandedly increased the IQ level there by a few points at least.

His verbosity was a reflection of his intellectual nature. Anyone can rack up a high post count by cracking off a couple of sentence replies. His were considered, researched, and constructed to communicate precisely what he wanted to say. I don't think that the word "boring" describes any of the though.

As for Dolan... I do not care for him or his methodologies. If you want to discuss him, open another thread.

In fact, let's take anything not directly related to this thread and talk about it elsewhere.

Back