• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mass Bird and Fish Deaths

This is Odd!

The Belgian UFO sightings of 1989/90 don't have any similarities with the Arkansas bird deaths. In fact, the Belgian Air Force and Government were very interested in investigating the situation and their official report says that they found no explanation for the sightings (I've studied the case carefully and concur with such assessment). I see that there are some people here who seem to dislike views that go against conspiratorial/supernatural explanations. That's fine with me, but any serious investigation on what happened with those birds can ever be done with preconceptions such as those I've seen mentioned in this thread, with connections to doubtful sources and information clearly manipulated by persons or groups to benefit their own take on the subject.

Officially, it was viewed as unexplainable, but the Belgium sightings according to Major General Wilfred Brouwer, after all other explanations were exhausted officially and otherwise, it was his believe and his departments belief, the object seen by thousands of eye-witnesses was of off-world origin. It not just an opinion based on having no explanation for what occurred over Belgium, it was the way the craft moved and changed course, when fighters jets were sent up to intercept this unknown object over Belgium airspace. One maneuvers the unidentified-object done in the sky dropping below the cloud at an incredible speed I can't remember the speed off-hand now, but the G-FORCE the drop and speed it went from, standstill position to another position would have crushed a human pilot or pilots. According to the General, that level of technology observed and documented does not exist then or today and he believes it highly unlikely is belongs to the Americans. So if human pilot could not have survived some of the angles and turns of such an object, who the hell else was piloting it?

This is Odd!

Updated article, with more accounts. Thanks to The UFO Chronicles for posting the link to this.
Dead Birds Fall From Sky In Sweden, Millions Of Dead Fish Found In Maryland, Brazil, New Zealand
One quote stands out to me, "Some remain skeptical of the explanations. Dan Cristol, a biology professor and co-founder of the Institute for Integrative Bird Behavior Studies at the College of William & Mary, told the AP that he was hesitant to believe fireworks were to blame unless "somebody blew something into the roost, literally blowing the birds into the sky."

This is Odd!

Officially, it was viewed as unexplainable, but the Belgium sightings according to Major General Wilfred Brouwer, after all other explanations were exhausted officially and otherwise, it was his believe and his departments belief, the object seen by thousands of eye-witnesses was of off-world origin.
I agree with the part where they categorize the sightings as UFO/UAP (if they weren't able to identify the objects, that's what they are), but the extraterrestrial extrapolation is a stretch on that assessment. I respect their propositon/theory, but I don't subscribe it.

So if human pilot could not have survived some of the angles and turns of such an object, who the hell else was piloting it?
As Shakespeare would say "aye, there's the rub".

This is Odd!

He's a fear mongerer. I can't deal with people like that. He's a lot like Glenn Beck in my book. No biggie.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Lets keep this thread on track: Dead birds and fish. Pixel, if you want to discuss Alex Jones, please start a new thread.

Thanks.

PS I realize I started the derailment....

Angel, if you want to discuss Alex Jones, please start a new thread. We could go over all his fear mongering that you seem to be an expert on.

The world-wide dead bird/fish/bee thing going on is too much of a coincidence. Yes I know these things happen naturally sometimes for various reasons, but these new accounts from all over the world seems a bit.... fishy.

And WTF is with this Belgian UFO off topic stuff? You and others can go off topic but I can't?!

If you want to discuss Belgian UFOs please start a new thread. ;p

This is Odd!

Angel, if you want to discuss Alex Jones, please start a new thread. We could go over all his fear mongering that you seem to be an expert on.

The world-wide dead bird/fish/bee thing going on is too much of a coincidence. Yes I know these things happen naturally sometimes for various reasons, but these new accounts from all over the world seems a bit.... fishy.

And WTF is with this Belgian UFO off topic stuff? You and others can go off topic but I can't?!

If you want to discuss Belgian UFOs please start a new thread. ;p

You're absolutely right Pixel. I was just about to ask to keep the Belgian UFO out of this thread. I didn't mean to single you out and I'm sorry it came off that way.

This is Odd!

I agree with the part where they categorize the sightings as UFO/UAP (if they weren't able to identify the objects, that's what they are), but the extraterrestrial extrapolation is a stretch on that assessment. I respect their propositon/theory, but I don't subscribe it.

Why is it a stretch, when there is no other explanation left to explore? That is just a skeptic denying there could be other possibilities!

A UFO that moves and stops and speeds off it not a UFO anymore, it has something whatever you want that something to be behind the controls. It unidentified to what and who the pilots are, but the object here, obviously has flight capabilities which requires intelligence to build it and pilot it.

This is Odd!

Mea culpa. I shall keep from commenting that topic on this thread!

PS: Could someone, maybe an Angel, take this Belgian UFO discussion and forward it to a new thread. That way we could debate without being off-topic.

This is Odd!

Mea culpa. I shall keep from commenting that topic on this thread!

PS: Could someone, maybe an Angel, take this Belgian UFO discussion and forward it to a new thread. That way we could debate without being off-topic.

Done. New thread under Belgium UFO in the UFO Forum.

This is Odd!

I get the feeling that if Trained Observer did ever decide that his atheism is bunk he would gladly and maybe even with a little bit of relief toss it to the side. He's not likely to do that since I think he is about my age (50's) and those of us who form opinions and walk around with em with that much life expereince (although he and I have formed very different world views) don't shed em lightly.

To the contrary, I was a very serious Christian fellow (with some lapses of course) from the age of 11 to the age of 40 something. For the most part of my life I was a serious about the study and practice of my Christianity. I think my atheism shows I am willing to change my mind given the proper argument or evidence. And for certain I can say I did not shed my beliefs in the Christian world view lightly or without some consequence. I have been careful not to replace that world-view with something equally unfounded and ridiculous and I often fail in that I guess. Right now I think we're animals living on a rock hurtling through space imagining we are more significant than we are. Until further data comes in I'm sticking with that.

I'm not searching for anything to be honest. This bird and fish death thing is odd though.

That's a wise position to take. As you can see when you do search for something you often come up with dead birds or worse dead fish. The smell is horrible, someone has to clean the damn mess up, and you know since you found it who that is going to be if you can just dodge being blamed for their death in the process. That's why if a flock of dead crows fell in the parking lot I'd say "What dead birds?" and drive away quickly.

All advise should be taken under advisement. Not responsible for potential eternal damnation. Void where prohibited by law.

This is Odd!

I'm not sure how many birds are dieing and seems to be mainly birds in the main than fish. IF it just a few hundred here and there it is worrying, but relax it not effecting humans so far, so need to panic just put away that shovel no need of underground bunker just yet. I'm reading that this is mainly an America issue a few reports outside of the united states, but not much. The states been effected is a vital clue to figuring out what is happening here, if mainly just southern states, you'd have to consider the possibility the BP disaster of a few months back could be the cause. That Company was spraying hell lot of dangerous chemicals to break up the oil, some of that obviously went straight up into the air, but it kind of weird, considering the time that happened and now, it would only effect the birds now a couple of months later. I'm not sure if there food has not been effected or something by this spill in the gulf. The likely explanation is sickness, it is effecting this birds and it is a strong enough sickness that the birds can't shake off by themselves! If birds start dropping out of the sky in my country, then it becomes pretty weird.

This is Odd!

so need to panic just put away that shovel no need of underground bunker just yet.

Bah! Time to cash that gold in and buy copious amounts of liquor and ammunition if you ask me. Bird/Fish Armageddon is upon us. It's one of those bowl plagues from the Book of Revelation for certain. What's next?

This is Odd!

Bah! Time to cash that gold in and buy copious amounts of liquor and ammunition if you ask me. Bird/Fish Armageddon is upon us. It's one of those bowl plagues from the Book of Revelation for certain. What's next?

Don't forget to stock up on E-Foods Direct pouches and water purifiers!

This is Odd!

I'm not sure how many birds are dieing and seems to be mainly birds in the main than fish. IF it just a few hundred here and there it is worrying, but relax it not effecting humans so far, so need to panic just put away that shovel no need of underground bunker just yet. I'm reading that this is mainly an America issue a few reports outside of the united states, but not much. The states been effected is a vital clue to figuring out what is happening here, if mainly just southern states, you'd have to consider the possibility the BP disaster of a few months back could be the cause. That Company was spraying hell lot of dangerous chemicals to break up the oil, some of that obviously went straight up into the air, but it kind of weird, considering the time that happened and now, it would only effect the birds now a couple of months later. I'm not sure if there food has not been effected or something by this spill in the gulf. The likely explanation is sickness, it is effecting this birds and it is a strong enough sickness that the birds can't shake off by themselves! If birds start dropping out of the sky in my country, then it becomes pretty weird.

I think you may have a point here. It does seem to happen mostly in the southern states, so it could be linked to some chemicals BP used. The question is - how are the humans affected by whatever this is?

This is Odd!

I think you may have a point here. It does seem to happen mostly in the southern states, so it could be linked to some chemicals BP used. The question is - how are the humans affected by whatever this is?

That's a really interesting hypothesis that I haven't heard yet.

This is Odd!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/302225

Fish and Crabs ?

New Zealand and Britain are the newest locations to join the list of fish and bird deaths this week as 40,000 crabs were found dead along the Kent coast and thousands of New Zealand snapper are reported to be littering the Coromandel Peninsula beaches.

People around the world are asking if an animal apocalypse has begun as reports of large numbers of bird deaths and fish kill are being announced each day since the beginning of the new year.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/302225#ixzz1AHNdoEse

This is Odd!

Any 'news source' from or concerning germany is BS by the way, some 'asshat' poisoned (it seems 6) birds. I'll keep you updated though if these sparrows etc. outside of my window feasting on sunflower seeds drop dead.

This is Odd!

Well it is good as any theory I have heard about. I think it could be something caused by BP, those chemicals been used are highly toxic, but the length of time since that incident, and now might rule that out, it surely would have been noticed sooner.

It could be the food source. Say it was the fish who are infected not the birds, lot of fish will wash up on the shore, birds would fly down and starting pecking at the fish, so hitting two birds with one stone the birds get sick too, as for humans not sure we eat poultry, that is not got from the sea though, i personally would avoiding eating fish that comes from these effected areas until this is figured out!

This is Odd!

They keep saying blunt force trauma killed all the birds. Something appears to be either striking down the birds mid-air, causing them to panic and ram into things, or throwing them to the ground.

Back