• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

malaysian 239 downed

If you thought the "ET, black hole, and hi-jack" theories were fun, wait for the "crash deniers" to get cranked up, complete with "crisis actor" accusations and complex maps showing how the plane landed in the jungle, was disassembled, and put on a freighter by the CIA. Just say'n.
I tend to agree unless the same crisis actors in the school shootings show up.

Since modern aircraft instruments are all digital (except for backup vacuum instruments), they can be replicated 100% on a powerful PC using an open-ended piece of flight sim software like Microsoft's Flight Simulator X, which is a likely candidate for what he used in his rig.
I programmed a few instruments by adhering to the XML-format that MS used in that particular rendition of the sim: Depending on the value of a number (for instance measured airspeed), a graphic is programmed to be displayed for the pilot to read. This is no different than how it's done in a real-world aircraft instrument, so flight sim instruments can be made to look and behave identically to instruments in the real world aircraft.

It's a pretty big hobby and some people have huge rigs in their homes. This includes many pilots, and there are many real world pilots in flight sim forums. So, I consider it completely normal that the pilot in question had such a setup at home, simply for fun and training, it shouldn't in itself indicate anything out of the ordinary. Of course I agree that it gave him ample opportunity to familiarize himself with airstrips along the way and train procedures, but he didn't actually need such a huge rig to do that. The costly physical modeling of the aircraft cockpit just suggests to me that he was very much into his flight simulator.

So a home simulator would allow the pilot to practice programming a sequence of changes in heading, altitude etc. into the real 777's navigational system, as preparation for a hijacking ? That could make a kind of scary sense.

Timing is everything. If the co-pilot reprogrammed the flight management controller (fmc) prior the good night call you've got a hijack plot instead of a crash. The aircraft began the change of direction before the call.

What pixel is taking about is the ppl that were interviewed after sandy hook that claimed to be relatives of victims but were not..and simply vanished. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

If you thought the "ET, black hole, and hi-jack" theories were fun, wait for the "crash deniers" to get cranked up, complete with "crisis actor" accusations and complex maps showing how the plane landed in the jungle, was disassembled, and put on a freighter by the CIA. Just say'n.

So true. One commentator noted that the longer this goes unsolved, the wackier speculations are guaranteed to become.

WHERE IS MALAYSIAN FLIGHT 370?
MHO: With all due respect; that plane has been spotted in more places than Elvis Presley. Soon I expect it to show up in the lake near my house... :confused:
REUTERS: French satellite image also shows possible plane debris, Malaysia says
KUALA LUMPUR/PERTH - New French satellite images show possible debris from a missing Malaysian airliner deep in the southern Indian Ocean, Malaysia said on Sunday, adding to growing signs that the plane may have gone down in remote seas off Australia.
Read more » French satellite image also shows possible plane debris, Malaysia says| Reuters

More Evidence That Flight 370 Mystery Is A Wild Goose Chase Hoax

Yep they are out there all right and the item is total conjecture and supposition.

eternal-facepalm-s9xwcU.jpg

What the Ukrainians need to do... And quickly ... Is to discover oil and/or natural gas, THEN the US and Western Europe will jump into the fray.

But I think the poor moldovians may come out ahead they are going to get an upgrade as far as their new master...from Lukashenko to Putin

Last edited:
Back