• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

malaysian 239 downed

I read a list of possibilities as to what happened to it. Does anyone think North Korea shot it down or is there some way to determine that this could not have happened? The whole thing smells kind of funny to me.

Has anyone noticed it normally takes 2 people to fly an aircraft like this and that 2 "irregular" passengers were apparently on board? Just sayin'...

I will not discuss the UFO angle. This is a accident or a terror attack. .my heart goes out to the families..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

same here on the UFO angle, but no wreckage found as yet which is interesting .. a 777-200 is not a little plane but it is a big ocean so who knows.

Regardless, the pilot(s) behavior does seem to be quite erratic, this story is getting stranger all the time. I did hear something about one of the fake I'D passengers being accounted for but I didn't hear that being put into context.
I'm sorry of surprised c2c hasn't asked Alex Jones on yet for HIS insight.

same here on the UFO angle, but no wreckage found as yet which is interesting .. a 777-200 is not a little plane but it is a big ocean so who knows.

Agreed, if I recall it was about 5 days before any evidence of that Brasilia flight that went down in the Atlantic started popping up and they had a pretty good idea where to look, this one seems to be complicated that a wider net had to be cast because someone went out of their way to try to make it disappear, apparently not even a dry landing has now been ruled out.

Veterans in the business of aviation disaster analysis are shrugging and scratching their heads in public over this one. They have apparently never seen anything quite like it.

I'm wondering about the packets of aircraft systems data sent automatically by planes of this type to overhead satellites and when these might have stopped ? Strange. The horrible anguish of family members is the most immediate aspect of this tragedy. It's the way of the world that mystery and legend will outlast it.

Malaysian plane sent out engine data before vanishing - tech - 11 March 2014 - New Scientist

Rolls Royce has data-links on their engines. They are saying they were getting data for 4 hours after the transponder was shut off. Now they are thinking the plane was captured, like in the Tom Clancy novel, to be used at a later date as a weapon.

What is strange to me is that with over 200 passengers there has to be many cellphones on board. I have to think that the NSA has a means to track the signals from these phones even if they were in the water. I suppose the public isn't being told the whole story here.

Back