• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Magnetic Pole Reversal = Climate Change?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
On a Definitely Need to Know Basis:
About Geomagnetic Reversal and Poleshift

"A growing number of scientists are starting to worry that it is the magnetic pole shift that seems to be underway that is the real culprit behind climate change. Not man made air pollution, not the sun, not the underground volcanic activity heating up the oceans, but the slow beginning of a pole shift that has been thought to destroy entire civilizations in the past and be one major factor in mass extinctions. NASA recently discovered and released information about a major breach in the earth's magnetic field.

"This breach in the earth/s magnetic field alone, in that it is allowing solar winds to enter the earths atmosphere, is sufficient to really mess up the weather. Not only is this accelerating magnetic pole shift messing up the weather it is having major effects on geopolitics. These magnetic shifts are not only capable of causing massive global super storms, but can cause certain societies, cultures and whole countries to collapse, even go to war with one another.

"All yet remains to be seen, but the magnetic reversal of the earth's poles seems to be rapidly increasing and IS affecting world weather patterns. The real question is how bad will things get before it all settles backdown to a "new normal?" ... FULL ARTICLE HERE:

I think this has been the center subject for the changing of the Earth into it's true "New Age". The supposed end of the Mayan Calendar is just a decoy and the real issue is the pole shift (or do they go hand and hand??).

Many predictions are made about this coming and I do not think any calendar ending (or recycling) can predict what date it will occur. I know Mother Mary at the Medjugorie Apparitions told the children that the poles were going to shift among other people who have prophesied similar. Edgar Cayce also makes similar predictions and claims that during one of his future reincarnations, he will come back as a boy and his home in Nebraska will be ocean front. The Hopi prophecies all point to the only safe places in America (or world for that matter) is near the 4 corners region. Who really knows??

Isn't this the whole reason behind the formation of the Baca's intentional community in SLV? One of the supposed only safe zones in America started by Global Elites (what do they know that the rest of the world is not privy to?).

I think the intentional climate modificatin programs made by goverment secret operations makes the situtaion worse too.
Here is a link for more info:
Humans Have Intentionally Modified Weather for Military Purposes and Climate Control for Decades

The question is "who helped breach the earth's magnetic field"?

My opinion is that there are so many players (Earthly and Not of this planet) involved to promote the depopulation of humans and selective breeding. When humans try to play God and create their own weather patterns then the plot thickens.

The NWO is contolled by eungenists and it appears that they also have their hands deep in the pockets of the safe regions (where they want to create their utopia).

Of course a pole shift may be just that, a naturally occurring change of the Earth. We are supposedly due for one on a cyclical nature.

The question is where will you be when the "poo" hits the fan? I live on a thin strip of barrier island so I will be deep in "poo" if I do not relocate soon.

I have been looking forward to a pole reversal for several years. These reversal events help the evolutionary process along.

the mayans believed the earth was destroyed and reborn 3 times before because of this change.
how did they manage to record the earth being destroyed and reborn 3 times before...
i take this pole shift thing with a pinch of salt and a pound of pepper

I think this has been the center subject for the changing of the Earth into it's true "New Age". The supposed end of the Mayan Calendar is just a decoy and the real issue is the pole shift (or do they go hand and hand??).

Many predictions are made about this coming and I do not think any calendar ending (or recycling) can predict what date it will occur. I know Mother Mary at the Medjugorie Apparitions told the children that the poles were going to shift among other people who have prophesied similar. Edgar Cayce also makes similar predictions and claims that during one of his future reincarnations, he will come back as a boy and his home in Nebraska will be ocean front. The Hopi prophecies all point to the only safe places in America (or world for that matter) is near the 4 corners region. Who really knows??

Isn't this the whole reason behind the formation of the Baca's intentional community in SLV? One of the supposed only safe zones in America started by Global Elites (what do they know that the rest of the world is not privy to?).

I think the intentional climate modificatin programs made by goverment secret operations makes the situtaion worse too.
Here is a link for more info:
Humans Have Intentionally Modified Weather for Military Purposes and Climate Control for Decades

The question is "who helped breach the earth's magnetic field"?

My opinion is that there are so many players (Earthly and Not of this planet) involved to promote the depopulation of humans and selective breeding. When humans try to play God and create their own weather patterns then the plot thickens.

The NWO is contolled by eungenists and it appears that they also have their hands deep in the pockets of the safe regions (where they want to create their utopia).

Of course a pole shift may be just that, a naturally occurring change of the Earth. We are supposedly due for one on a cyclical nature.

The question is where will you be when the "poo" hits the fan? I live on a thin strip of barrier island so I will be deep in "poo" if I do not relocate soon.

I love how the NWO controls everything.

Climate change + Pixel+ Angel = Heeerrrreeee we go again! :p

There's no point in arguing climate change with pixel. In his head, he's always right, despite the fact he isn't a climate scientist. I'll stick to their opinion, not his.
And when all else fails, the NWO is blamed!

There's no point in arguing climate change with pixel. In his head, he's always right, despite the fact he isn't a climate scientist. I'll stick to their opinion, not his.
And when all else fails, the NWO is blamed!

I totally agree that the climate changes. It has done so for over 4 billion years with no help from humans.
I totally agree that we will experience future global warming AND cooling. It has done so for over 4 billion years with no help from humans.

Mr Angelo Moderator... please do your job and keep this thread on topic. Sports talk here is stupid.

You two are both correct to an extent. The earth has gone through ice ages and ages of fire. It's not an odd or human caused effect. However, humans do leave a giantic footprint wherever we go. So, the changing climate is natural and the human contribution adds and adds to it.

Now everybody hold hands: "I'd like to teach the world to siiing. In perfect harmony.....:p

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Mr Angelo Moderator... please do your job and keep this thread on topic. Sports talk here is stupid.

Well, the Phillies will win the East. But, the Braves will get the Wild Card and win the World Series. :p I'm gonna stop now cause I don't wanna troll. But, sometime ya just gotta hit what the pitcher gives ya. :) Oh, I did it again. Sorry. :cool:

I totally agree that the climate changes. It has done so for over 4 billion years with no help from humans.
I totally agree that we will experience future global warming AND cooling. It has done so for over 4 billion years with no help from humans.

Lighten up Pixelsmith. Don't be so childish - we get it - I don't meet your standards as a moderator. I'm sure the NWO has something to do with it.

What are you guys talking about? The Earth's climate is controlled by invisible beings that can be influenced through various human activities, behaviors, and even privately held beliefs. Millions of participants and thousands of years of superstition can't be wrong. Can they?

You just wait until the space brothers come out of the hollow earth at the North pole. Then you'll be sorry. :p

I really do think the earth goes through cycles and mankind leaves a footprint like no other creature on earth. But I once read where a scientist said humans "can't" destroy the earth. I think he's right. He said if all the atomic bombs went off at once the earth would still be here. The enviroment would heal itself and God/nature/life would heal itself and go on. Although, I did read somewhere that the Japaneese Tsnuami acutally affected the earth's rotation but I don't know if that's accurate or not.

You just wait until the space brothers come out of the hollow earth at the North pole. Then you'll be sorry. :p

I really do think the earth goes through cycles and mankind leaves a footprint like no other creature on earth. But I once read where a scientist said humans "can't" destroy the earth. I think he's right. He said if all the atomic bombs went off at once the earth would still be here. The enviroment would heal itself and God/nature/life would heal itself and go on. Although, I did read somewhere that the Japaneese Tsnuami acutally affected the earth's rotation but I don't know if that's accurate or not.

We can't destroy the actual planet, but we can make it uninhabitable for us by poisoning it.

Yeah, that's what he was saying. Of course on the other hand nature could just decide to cleanse itself one day. I mean I beleive in the individual worth of people. But, it's like when I lived in Hawaii. You could drive down a certain road and the ocean in the distance actually "appeared" higher than the road you were on. :eek: I've only seen that optical illusion on an island. Anyway, I told my wife "You know, the ocean could just burp" and it would wipe out the island. We think we are permanent but in acutallity we are just visitors here.

Yeah, that's what he was saying. Of course on the other hand nature could just decide to cleanse itself one day. I mean I beleive in the individual worth of people. But, it's like when I lived in Hawaii. You could drive down a certain road and the ocean in the distance actually "appeared" higher than the road you were on. :eek: I've only seen that optical illusion on an island. Anyway, I told my wife "You know, the ocean could just burp" and it would wipe out the island. We think we are permanent but in acutallity we are just visitors here.

That brings up an interesting thought. For those that believe in reincarnation, what happens when there's no bodies left to return to?

Wow, and I thought you didn't listen that closely to my rambles . :p If (and that's a big if) there is such a thing as reincarnation. I guess maybe you would be (Obligatory Stephen King reference here) "Lighting out for the territories" Or maybe the consiuness that pervades the universe would find "other" vessels to inhabit. Or some parrallel universe would still exist. You just never know. I personally believe that eternity is a voyage to God. But, of course opinions are like butholes. Everybody has one. :) I do appreciate that my "rambles and rants" are not lost though. :cool:

However, humans do leave a giantic footprint wherever we go.

more than shifting continents, violent volcanic eruptions, ice ages, massive hurricanes, billions of gallons of natural oil leaks, etc? hardly. get a clue guys...

Back