• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Latest Claim: “We Have A Body of Bigfoot!”

Free episodes:

So this Biscardi guy claimed a few years ago that he had a live Bigfoot? Interesting....

I am taking a "wait-and-see" approach, but I'm not optimistic.

I read a lot of the thread you posted, thanks.

Yeah, Biscardi was almost kicked off C2C due to that live Bigfoot claim. It's a hoot to read about. Youtube, or maybe google have a vid/audio of the c2c show. Now that says A LOT if you were almost banned from c2c lol. All the crackpots they have on. Biscardi ended up refunding people their money though, and so he wasn't actually banned.

He's claimed to have a BF foot, hand, seen bf several times etc. etc. None of his claims have panned out. Oh, then there is the bigfoot eating pancakes vid. It goes on and on.

THIS GUYS COULD BE COMPLETE FRAUDS... BUT THEY HAVE ORGANISED A PRESS CONFERENCE FOR AUGUST 15 2008 IN cALIFORNIA... WHERE THEY SIAD DNA EVIDENCE PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO WILL BE PROVIDED ...THEY HAVE INVITED THE PRESS AND THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND...WHAT IS YER OPINION ON THIS GUYS:question:

THIS GUYS COULD BE COMPLETE FRAUDS... BUT THEY HAVE ORGANISED A PRESS CONFERENCE FOR AUGUST 15 2008 IN cALIFORNIA... WHERE THEY SIAD DNA EVIDENCE PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO WILL BE PROVIDED ...THEY HAVE INVITED THE PRESS AND THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND...WHAT IS YER OPINION ON THIS GUYS:question:

it seems like a lot of hoopla to go through for a hoax, but anything's possible. I'm not really sure what to believe at this point. I want to see the test results.

it seems like a lot of hoopla to go through for a hoax, but anything's possible. I'm not really sure what to believe at this point. I want to see the test results.
if these storys are notting but crap they will be found out on friday hopefully, if there is no science behind this claims this guys will have no where to run tOO:)

if these storys are notting but crap they will be found out on friday hopefully, if there is no science behind this claims this guys will have no where to run tOO:)

true enough....seems to me that life is complicated enough without setting myself up tho! (unless it's all a stunt for a movie, or something)

Rumor has it, this is a scam to somehow make certain researchers look a fool. If I remember correctly Craig Whoolheater is one of the targets.

Fri. probably won't provide much more info. Sept 1 is when they are going to start releasing the "proof". Notice they said, start. The pics were accidentally leaked btw. They weren't supposed to be out yet.

true enough....seems to me that life is complicated enough without setting myself up tho! (unless it's all a stunt for a movie, or something)
Of course any evidence provided must be verifyed through independant sources.... i will keep a open mind till friday:)

That's really silly, if that's the case! Things like that just make further research more difficult. I figured, real or not, they'd drag it out for as long as possilbe.

rumor has it, this is a scam to somehow make certain researchers look a fool. If i remember correctly craig whoolheater is one of the targets.

Fri. Probably won't provide much more info. Sept 1 is when they are going to start releasing the "proof". Notice they said, start. The pics were accidentally leaked btw. They weren't supposed to be out yet.
they said Dna will be provided so that is something that has got my attention about this stuff...they could be fooling everybody but i guess we will get some idea of there characters on friday:)

BF is known to frequent the less populated areas in the backwoods...and so do hicks. So, It could be real.

If you find a dead BF and can prove that it is an unknown ape then you have a pretty nice meal ticket. Book deals, lecture circuit, morning show interviews, maybe a movie, who knows. Probably a moderate fortune to be made off this. But, you dont want to show it and have some scientitst step forward and say, "it is an escaped gorilla from the zoo" and make you look like a backwoods idiot.

So, lets wait and see.
Worst case: a new conspiracy theory will emerge. "The gub'mnt took it".
Best case: a whole lot of folks have to eat crow.

Latest Claim: “We Have A Body of Bigfoot!”

I've been following the thread on bigfootforums.com that Packra--- errr, Aaron pointed out earlier in the thread and wanted to share a few interesting links that those guys have been discussing:

Dr. Jeff Meldrum comments on Georgia Bigfoot

and this blog entry which expands on Biscardi's story:

Biscardi adds some more information

The story is now (finally!) on CNN:

Is that a Bigfoot in the freezer.

The press conference is tomorrow at 3pm eastern time, in which something will be revealed.

Following the thread on bigfootforums.com has made me increasingly skeptical.

Hey guys...first post, long time listener. I don't believe it's real. I think the same argument about why we have never found a body before applies to this case. How many times have you been through the woods and found a freshly deceased bear? As everyone notes, when animals die they do an incredible job of hiding themselves.

Back