• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Latest Claim: “We Have A Body of Bigfoot!”

Free episodes:

Here's the thing that I think the media is hoping. That interest will go away if they treat it like it's a joke.

It seems that the media has their own agendas in regards to anything that the fringe might have seen, or have evidence of. All some media pundit needs to do, is treat it like it's a joke, and every empty headed jackass in this country will do the same, because if it's on tv, and it's a joke, it must be a joke. Not to mention the people in this country want to emulate everyone on Television.

Say this is a joke to begin with, then the media is right to be skeptical. I saw someone on Fox who actually changed their tune when they saw the pictures, and then asked the two law enforcement guys questions.

Now, if this turns out to be true, and turns out to be a genuine Big Foot specimen, and it's concrete proof and evidence of said creature, this is going to put the notion in people's minds, that if Bigfoot can be real, then so can anything else in the world.

Someone on the bigfootforums.com site is claiming to have just talked to Biscardi and he told them he was off to the airport to pick up the Georgia Boys for the press conference.

So, if true, it seems they are in All The Way.

LOL, I bet my wife this morning that the press conference would be cancelled --- she didn't take my bet! Her loss! :D

Of course, if naysayers believe it's a joke, and it turns out to be a joke, then they don't have to fret over being wrong about a lot of things.
I think the real damaging piece to this puzzle is the involvement of Biscardi. Even believers don't believe him!

I'm like you, Fitzbew....I figured the interview would be cancelled, the body lost, or some other "incident". We're not too far away now!

Fitzbew,
Is that video clip supposed to be new, or has there been a show done already? I totally have a feeling that this "press conference" may all be staged to promote a movie (or TV show) or something like that. I'm with you...the more I learn about Biscardi, the less I'm impressed.
(does anyone else besides me want to call him "Bacardi"?? hehe)

I call him Barcardi a lot over at bigfoot forums.

I'll try and find the pancake vid.

Some of the DNA has come back as possum.
Some has come back as human.

Some couldn't be read.

Why did the DNA come back as possum? Well, the Bigfoot must've been eating a possum. The DNA was extracted from the corpse's stomach.

Of course.

I'm just stunned that Biscardi pushed that blobsquatch photo out there as evidence. Stunned.

When SETI comes to debunk you on a Bigfoot claim, you are doomed.

I'm just stunned that Biscardi pushed that blobsquatch photo out there as evidence. Stunned.

When SETI comes to debunk you on a Bigfoot claim, you are doomed.

and even criticised other photos for being a "blobsquatch"! How'd you like the way the GA guy called all other Bigfoot enthusiasts/hunters "kooks"? or stalkers??

Assuming this is a hoax, I am still curious about how it developed..whether it has been planned for a long time or something Tom inserted himself into?

I wonder how this is going to affect Bigfoot research in general. Or cryptid research in general for that matter.

If it's a hoax, it seems to be pretty well thought out, especially regarding the Q&A, tho the one GA boy did stumble a few times. Biscardi started getting angry and answering questions w/questions at the end. It did seem like he came into the game midway through, tho.

I think it will make research more difficult for a while, but I also think some bf "hunters" will try harder to get a real one. Eventually the dust will settle.The people who laughed will still have something to laugh about, and those who believed still have their myths intact.

Back