• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kevin Smith I am dumfounded!

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
Kevin Smith is an complete idiot for allowing this guy back on again. His show should have zero credibility going forward from now on! Sgt Norton Cough is a fraud and a hoaxer proven conclusively by the evidence. God no wonder this subject will never been taken seriously by the mainstream, sigh.

​Just read what Kevin Smith said to one poster below the video he posted, it makes me want to cry!

His story gets wilder with time...now he's "under surveillance" by men in black SUVs, he is armed and barricades himself in his house, and has military friends guard his house when he isn't there. No mention of his buried proof in his backyard, of course. The subject has shifted from his so-called proof to a conspiracy by the military to shut him up. Convenient- maybe everyone will forget his initial claims and when someone mentions those..."oh, the MIB stole it from my yard." And I did read the YouTube comments - unbelievable!

here is just another reason I stop listening to Mr Smiths show a long time ago.

Also a reason why the Paracast is so good, they cut through the crap and ask the hard questions and if you are full of it then it comes out.

I posted a YouTube message below this video to Kevin asking him why he allowed this guy back on his show? I wonder if he will allow the comment? But I pointed it out to him again what I told him a few weeks ago, well wait to see his response.

Back