• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just got buzzed by copter

This is my final word to whoever is hovering their aircraft over my house. I know you are reading this. I am armed. If you attempt to harrass me again you will take fire. This game is over. If you wish to communicate, simply give a call or knock on the door. Stop being asses. You do not scare me.

This is my final word to whoever is hovering their aircraft over my house. I know you are reading this. I am armed. If you attempt to harrass me again you will take fire. This game is over. If you wish to communicate, simply give a call or knock on the door. Stop being asses. You do not scare me.

Skunk, you got a decent video cam? Or can you borrow a high quality one?

the very idea is enough to make me want to source whisky all the way from scotland, drink the contents and bang my head with the empty bottle

The best place to be "sourcin whiskey" is from Appalachia! :D The brady's are the BEST though, but aint famous like moonshine.

Skunk, you got a decent video cam? Or can you borrow a high quality one?
I've got a still camera that can hold about 5 minutes of video. I went out the other morning to film some guys that have been flying around my place in ultralights and paragliders, but it was just a black screen with the sound of engines and I didn't save it. It was freezing and after 3 in the morning. That is not a normal time to be buzzing over suburbia with no lights. They started showing up after I was harrassed by the chopper in the video I posted. I think they've woken me up around six times now. If they suspect I'm growing something besides vegetables in my garden, there are more efficient ways of investigating.

Back