• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just got buzzed by copter

So after I was going to make fun of you for having a helicopter buzz your place...

Last night around 2:30 there's a helicopter flying over my house. It then leaves about 2:45. It comes back at 4:00 AM, then hovers. I go outside, and take a look at where they are.

They then seem to move off, and head south.

Have no idea what kind of bird it was. It had one light on it.

So, I can't make fun of you, because then I'd be a hypocrite.

Hmm, the no markings thing is odd, otherwise I'd say it was a police helicopter looking for/pursuing someone. We have them all the time where I live (northeast of England), so much so that nobody pays attention anymore. Then again the UK is slowly turning into George Orwell's 1984.

KC.

This one buzzed my place for nearly three hours. At times I thought it was going to rip my freakin' roof off. He started circling when I went outside, chunked a rock at him and flipped him off and started filming. There was lot's of other weird shit happening in the same time time period that I won't go into for now.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2DggwaCkv9Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2DggwaCkv9Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This one buzzed my place for nearly three hours. At times I thought it was going to rip my freakin' roof off. He started circling when I went outside, chunked a rock at him and flipped him off and started filming. There was lot's of other weird shit happening in the same time time period that I won't go into for now.

Are you in an isolated area? Any idea why?

Also, to you and Mike, what kind of cam are you using to film this stuff? TIA

Are you in an isolated area? Any idea why?

Also, to you and Mike, what kind of cam are you using to film this stuff? TIA
I'm in a fairly densely populated suburb.
No guesses why.
My camera is a 3.2 megapixel Minolta Dimage Z1. It takes decent stills, but the video quality is piss poor.

thanks for the responses ppl, my wife got home and viewed the footage, and as someone who lives here, the noise is what sticks out, that sort of racket is just not normal here.
definatly not a "normal" event.
the fact that others are having the same thing is at once comforting and disturbing, maybe they are buzzing Paracast listeners :D

i used my canon a530, just a plebian happysnapper.
i wish i had realised what was happening earlier and gotton more footage.

bush searches do happen but they always use Polair the police choppers which have a distinctive paintjob (blue and white with a gold band seperating the two colours.

this one was black, but with "sporty" red highlights, as it went over the front yard the first time i saw it circling i checked for registration letters on the tail....none just like last time, and the first time i could have like skunkape hit it with a hand thrown rock it was so low, i was actually cringing as its rotors came close to some of the many tall trees here.
thats part of the oddness, all the rules here say you have to have the registration visable and not be flying at such a low altitude in a residential area and national park. looking out the front window i estimate it was about twice the height of the lamp post (streetlight pole), but there are trees near that pole that are half as high again as it is, so there isnt much margin for error .

the manner in which these craft were being flown were as unusual as they were dangerous

, all the rules here say you have to have the registration visable and not be flying at such a low altitude in a residential area and national park. looking out the front window i estimate it was about twice the height of the lamp post (streetlight pole), but there are trees near that pole that are half as high again as it is, so there isnt much margin for error

I'm a private pilot. The rule is you must be 500' above ground level in unpopulated areas and 1000' AGL over populated areas. In your cae you could probably make the case that the area is largely unpopulated, but 500' is way higher than a couple of lamp posts which are likely no more than 40' tall.

You shoulda wore that Grey head you have as your avatar and ran outside after em.

its actually a complete grey, not just a head, and to re visit the telecom linesman aspect, it was in an upstairs window but he hadnt seen it from the ground.
where our phone lines join the house is just over that window, so the poor bugger put his ladder up, and began to climb........15 feet off the ground and he claps eyes on it from 3 feet away from it......

like i said would have been hilarious if on the TV and you knew it was a stuntman.......

it now lives at the top of the stairs to greet the unwary.....
the eyes are shiny plastic, so they pick up any small light source like the displays from video players etc.
no matter where you are it seems like its "looking" at you

here he is in post #3
the first shot is too bright but it shows the lights in the eye effect, the second shot is more like what it looked like at the time, if you find the white light switch and track right and up you'll see him more or less as it seemed at the time

http://forum.theparacast.com/ufo-contactees-f10/tall-whites-t2045/

the head height is whats right in this shot, it only just fit under the door frame at least 6 feet tall.

it wasnt too long after this event i had the first black chopper circle the house

I'm a private pilot. The rule is you must be 500' above ground level in unpopulated areas and 1000' AGL over populated areas. In your cae you could probably make the case that the area is largely unpopulated, but 500' is way higher than a couple of lamp posts which are likely no more than 40' tall.
The one in my video was so close to the roof of my house that I threw a rock at it. That's a lot lower than a 1000'. I was about half a click from letting him have some buckshot. I attempted to call the police and the battery in my phone was dead. Hmmmm.

thanks for that, as i said flying in here is a no no, the airforce recently got permission to do some training with blackhawks here, but the times of the permit were all posted in the local newspaper, which is delivered free to every doorstep.

i have had the erikson sky crane aka "elvis" hover over the house and make "everything" shake, but that was during a bushfire and the place resembled hells ante-room

Whenever I read chopper stories Im reminded of Davids encounter as a kid in Jersey with the black chopper and the disk. (I know there are many flying disk/chopper stories out there, but I trust David and I heard it first hand). I mean, just what in the sweet holy crap was going on there? Clearly, if we assume David remember everything correctly, there is some human element on earth that knows something about these UFOs and has access to a black chopper. Damn Id like to know the inside info on that.

Also, Mike coule you elaborate on your 'Grey' experience again? You asked the question "I want to know the truth about this", and a grey appeared in your door that night? Was that the first encounter?

Whenever I read chopper stories Im reminded of Davids encounter as a kid in Jersey with the black chopper and the disk. (I know there are many flying disk/chopper stories out there, but I trust David and I heard it first hand). I mean, just what in the sweet holy crap was going on there? Clearly, if we assume David remember everything correctly, there is some human element on earth that knows something about these UFOs and has access to a black chopper. Damn Id like to know the inside info on that.

Also, Mike coule you elaborate on your 'Grey' experience again? You asked the question "I want to know the truth about this", and a grey appeared in your door that night? Was that the first encounter?

well, the memory is as clear as ever, though im not sure i accept the idea an alien was standing in the doorway, i can only describe what happened, i have no firm ideas of what happened, theres lots of theorys floating around including the possibility these "experiences" can be created using understood earthly technology and of course sleep paralysis.

but to describe it goes along these lines

i suddenly awake in the middle of the night, hyper alert not at all half asleep as i sometimes am , when i use the toilet in the night.
as awake as i would be at midday, and i can hear something moving things in the lounge room, being well used to the houses creaks and the dogs (who sleep downstairs, in a purpose built "den" under the stairs) this was a totally new type of noise, my first thought was burglar. but of course the dogs (rottweillers) would have been all over a burglar.
so im lying in bed hearing strange noises coming from the lounge which has a hallway running from it with our bedroom at the end of the hallway. i want to investigate but cant move, i try to turn to my wife and cant, only my eyes can move so for the next few seconds i look at the doorway leading to the hall and away, back and forth back and forth, i look at the doorway its empty i look away to the foot of the bed, i look back at the door and eventually its not empty anymore there is what can be described as a typical grey, except its at least 6 foot tall and the arms appear "boneless" from the shoulder down, seeming to writhe like snakes.
as i watch the thing slides forward but its legs dont move, and the arms are doing this intricate weaving thing a bit like the arms on the robot from lost in space.
it slides forward, facing forward about 3 feet, then still facing forward slides "sideways" up my side of the bed where i pass out screaming inside as it gets to my head.

i awoke again several hours later and almost bounce out of bed wide awake with a sense of shock.
i was at the time the dept head of a hospitals computer dept and had no intention of mentioning it to workmates. none the less the moment i stepped into the office people began to ask me "what was wrong", i was profoundly disturbed and nervous for days

Mike, for what it's worth, all of the power companies have helicopters that they use for everything from vegetation control, to lowering linemen down to high voltage towers to replace insulators and such.

Also have you considered Dept. of Natural Resources, or whatever your country has for an equal to that? Also possibly, if you live in a park area, maybe scientists observing wildlife? I can see either of those operating in a leased or rented chopper so wouldn't have official markings, just an FAA registration number on the tail.

As for FLIR, outside of combat choppers, the helicopters I've seen with FLIR pods are pretty obvious, even from a distance a helicopter mounted FLIR system is pretty easy to see on the underside of the bird.

Just some food for thought....:)

Mike, for what it's worth, all of the power companies have helicopters that they use for everything from vegetation control, to lowering linemen down to high voltage towers to replace insulators and such.

Also have you considered Dept. of Natural Resources, or whatever your country has for an equal to that? Also possibly, if you live in a park area, maybe scientists observing wildlife? I can see either of those operating in a leased or rented chopper so wouldn't have official markings, just an FAA registration number on the tail.

As for FLIR, outside of combat choppers, the helicopters I've seen with FLIR pods are pretty obvious, even from a distance a helicopter mounted FLIR system is pretty easy to see on the underside of the bird.

Just some food for thought....:)

i def couldnt see a flir module, and there was no doubt it was circling my house, the circle was so tight it came between my house and the one across the road, and the house south of us, the house north of us is only about ten feet from ours , so it was inside the circle, every other house was outside the radius

the only powerlines are the ones on the street , and the electricity co regularly use a massive cherry picker to keep lines clear,the high voltage lines that service the area are on the other side of the great western highway, and litteraly on the other side of the mountain, from where i am. local parkes and wildlife dont to my knowledge use choppers and i imagine they would have the approroiate livery and badging as do their vehicles which we see here all the time, same with the rescue craft they are corporate sponsored so they are painted up with the corporate logos the westpac(bank)careflight chopper, and the NRMA an auto association also sponsors one,and it too sports the corporate blue and white livery, an official bird would have been easy to identify

this ones a mystery because it looked like a private craft and it should not have been where it was doing what it was, all id have to do is give the rego to the local council and the pilot would be in some serious trouble

The next time one of those helicopters flies over my house, I'm breaking out the Plasma cannon.

I kid you not. I built one.

Whenever I read chopper stories Im reminded of Davids encounter as a kid in Jersey with the black chopper and the disk. (I know there are many flying disk/chopper stories out there, but I trust David and I heard it first hand). I mean, just what in the sweet holy crap was going on there? Clearly, if we assume David remember everything correctly, there is some human element on earth that knows something about these UFOs and has access to a black chopper.

Another possibility is that I "think" I saw a black helicopter, but it might have been a screen memory. I honestly don't know what to believe in this regard.

dB

Another possibility is that I "think" I saw a black helicopter, but it might have been a screen memory.

Maybe discs and helicopters are equally false screen images. Like reference codes, maybe sometimes the data input says [this is a terrestrial aircraft] and we pull up the image of a helicopter from our own memory. Other times the data tells us, [this is an arbitrarily super-advanced craft] and we a disc. Or the data says [this is a very advanced but terrestrial craft] as we see a triangle.

Back