• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

iTunes podcast reviews

Free episodes:

okay Jarshua, now I get it! show me a still from one of the scenes and I would likely have figured out the movie, but that was too obvious for me... :p

David is an intelligent guy, I would think he would be one of the first to agree with me when I say that just because someone doesn't agree with his style of interviewing, or even just doesn't like him for whatever reason, that doesn't make them morons. There is a difference between a legit negative review, they are just opinions and we all have them, and people who may post negative reviews because they are charter members of one of the woo woo clubs.

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here, so I'm gonna jump right in if that's alright.

One of my first impressions about the Paracast was "Wow, this Biedny guy is kind of a dick". But I kept listening. This was about a year ago, I still listen to every episode.

I really like the fact that unlike some hosts in this genre, Gene and David aren't afraid to call BS when something smells fishy. Sometimes I think they might be a little hard on someone, but that is also what makes the show.

I actually like the show BECAUSE that Mr. Biedny sometimes comes off as harsh. The guy is clearly no moron, and him and Gene make a good team (good cop, bad cop) sometimes vice versa. Their no-bs approach to the field is refreshing.

IMO too many of these paranormal hosts are too afraid of not getting guests that they kiss the asses of some of these charlatans and BS artists. This doesn't help anybody. It's just masturbatory to those who like to be told what they want to hear, reardless of validity.

I like that the Paracast doesn't put up with that crap. And if David has to come off as some think he does- fine by me, it's keeps the show interesting.

David

I find your presence on the show to be a breath of fresh air and it would definitely not be the same without you. As much as I like listening to what Gene has to say, I find his interviewing techniques somewhat less thought provoking and comparatively milder than yours. The hard questions are needed to be able to get any kind of understanding on this subject and you can ask them in the right way. I dont think you need to consider changing your style at all.

Back