• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

iTunes podcast reviews

Free episodes:

I dont know about the American iTunes store but the UK one has only 9 reviews of the Paracast 8 of which are Positive and which is negative.

I'll add a positive review if it'll float yer Boat.

David,

You shouldn't worry about the Itunes reviews. When the space brothers return (on Jan 29th 2009 at 17:22 GMT as I have foretold), not only will they bring Billy Meier's missing arm back but they will fire a magical canon of love and disclosure at the whole of the earth.

All wrongs will be righted including those stupid Itunes reviews. Last year's bigfoot hoax wil be transformed into a real bigfoot. The administration of George W Bush and his cronies will all have been a bizarre nightmare as we wake up to find Al Gore in the president's shower. John McCaine will have his wish granted and be turned into a real boy. All wars will end with both sides kissing and making up. Gay funerals will be legalised and animals will be given the right to vote. Everything will be fine for 1000 years after which the space brothers will take Billy Meier's second arm and return to their home world.

Note all of the above will only happen if we all have faith. The space brother's ships need 100% blind faith as their energy source. Let's all hold hands and think positive. Come on we can do it.

KC.

I put one up ages ago. I think maybe we should have some kind of campaign get listeners to review the show on Itunes. Maybe Gene and David could put out a request on the next podcast? My previous joking aside a decent volume of reviews good or bad should help to get the show noticed more.

KC.

Nothing but positive reviews on the Canadian iTunes David, glowing reviews in fact. Most people seem to say the same sort of thing, they seem not to expect much when they subscribe, but once they hear the show they love it.

Canadians are too polite to post negative reviews, we love everyone :p

Fruitloop and Status4,

Would you nice folks be willing to take screen shots of the iTunes reviews from your respective countries, and email them to me & Gene?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

dB

Hope this works. The attachments may not be readable at the required sizes.

KC.

Attachments

• UK reviews page 1.jpg
    UK reviews page 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
  • UK reviews page 2.jpg
    UK reviews page 2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
Ah looks like Killerclown beat me to it

I do wonder what Hater999's problem is though.... and I wonder why they mention "Grilled" and "Badger".... maybe they are more of a BBQ fan?

Fruitloop and Status4,

Would you nice folks be willing to take screen shots of the iTunes reviews from your respective countries, and email them to me & Gene?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

dB

No problem David, I'll grab some screen caps and fire them off to you guys.

So I was checking out our reviews on our iTunes page...

Wow. The amount of hatred out there for me is really something. A LOT of people feel I am bringing the show down with arrogance and attitude, and that Gene would be better off without my participation. I know that my confrontational style is not for everyone, but I hope I balance things out in the end. The last show of the year is going to make people extremely polarized against me in particular, and the negative aspects of the show in general: Gene & I have been referring to it as "The Crucifixion Episode", and not because it happens right around Christmas. Gil Bavel, you in particular are gonna just love that episode, I promise.

For those of you with iTunes accounts, please consider letting people know how you feel about the show and my role on it, and I'll understand if I don't get universal praise. I know that we've got as many fans as anti-fans, and I suppose you could all give me a holiday gift in the form of a few words on iTunes. I know, it's a little childish of me, but my ego needs some TLC, it's that time of year. :redface:

dB
fuck-em!! i already posted a positive review awhile ago.I'll have to see if i can post again.If pissing in someones already poluted sandbox is the cause of this refer to my opening statement.I was highly crit of you earlier but that was more a wake up slap. Your show is the best thing going in this field and when you guys are on the top of your form there "aint" nobody better.YOU AND GENE.this low,realy a low thing to do.I guess its just a tit for tat thing.However downloads talk and bullshit walks.I'm sure you guys recieve a ton of downloads.:D

Gareth, that would be just wonderful. Thanks!

dB

Here we go. Only 4 unfortunately, including one by yours truly that I wrote after my 'podcast pilgrimage'. I went through like 4 or 5 different shows before stumbling on the Paracast by chance. I was pretty happy to say the least.

parareviews.png

<DD>What did you expect? "Welcome sonny," "Make yourself at home," "Marry my daughter." You've got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons.</DD>

<DD>What did you expect? "Welcome sonny," "Make yourself at home," "Marry my daughter." You've got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons.
<DD> <DD>?what? I so don't get the point of that, please explain.

</DD>

Back