• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting UFO Video - Spain

Mallorca i have been there on holiday in the past. Mallorca is an Island and it not in Spain.

Jeez, Kieran - Mallorca is an island off the coast of Spain and as such is a part of Spain...

The video has been removed due to a copyright claim, wtf? Is there some other link, please?

Jeez, Kieran - Mallorca is an island off the coast of Spain and as such is a part of Spain...

The video has been removed due to a copyright claim, wtf? Is there some other link, please?

Did not say it was an Island. But the fact is its located in the mediterranean sea far from the coast of Spain that was my point. Spain is a country. Mallorca is an Island.

I have to go with Elendil on this one Kieran - Shetland is an island but it would be correct to include it in 'Scotland'. But I'm just splitting hairs. I still haven't seen the vid yet as my broadband was down.

Just seen it. Very interesting. Most fakes look like they want you to have a solid look at a UFO type craft. This is so far in the distance and for such a short duration, it is either real or a very cleverly designed hoax.
As always we need to rely on those with the image analysis skills to have a look, esp in this digital age.
Does anyone know who the analyst was who looked at the Sweden video recently? I kinda got the impression he did not want to be publicly associated with even looking at such vids but I could be wrong.

Did not say it was an Island. But the fact is its located in the mediterranean sea far from the coast of Spain that was my point. Spain is a country. Mallorca is an Island.
Jeez again, Kieran - I'm certain that the person who wrote "Mallorca, Spain" is perfectly aware of the fact that Mallorca is an island. Same as she or he is aware of the fact that the very island we're talking about is a part of the political entity we call Spain which consists of a substantial part of landmass on the Iberian Peninsula and many islands, one of which is...yes, you've guessed right - Mallorca! Cue some Who Wants to Be a Millionaire music...

And Mallorca isn't that far away from the rest of the country, especially when you consider the Canaries. So writing down "Mallorca, Spain" makes perfect sense, just the same as writing down Sardinia, Italy or Crete, Greece...

Jeez again, Kieran - I'm certain that the person who wrote "Mallorca, Spain" is perfectly aware of the fact that Mallorca is an island. Same as she or he is aware of the fact that the very island we're talking about is a part of the political entity we call Spain which consists of a substantial part of landmass on the Iberian Peninsula and many islands, one of which is...yes, you've guessed right - Mallorca! Cue some Who Wants to Be a Millionaire music...

And Mallorca isn't that far away from the rest of the country, especially when you consider the Canaries. So writing down "Mallorca, Spain" makes perfect sense, just the same as writing down Sardinia, Italy or Crete, Greece...

Read my original posting i said Mallorca is not in Spain (were am i wrong on that statement) Yes Mallorca has close economic and political ties to the country of Spain, but it still is an Island separated from the mainland by a big distance. Your having a hissy fit about very little, in my view.

Sorry Angelo, but I have one last brief message for Kieran, please forgive the intrusion:

no-shit-sherlock-michael-jackson-dead-demotivational-poster-1245970890.jpg

Back