• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I discovered The UFO Technology & Revealing Its Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you're not South African you also missed some decent radio. You can download a number of SA Avengers episodes from here:

Avengers on the Radio

They are all based upon the TV shows and sponsored by the makers of 'cold water OMO'.

Lemmy

Crazy people can't answer with short answers ... they have to rationalize everything to convince themselves that they are right.

If he did have some new technology, he would be able to explain it in a succinct manner.

"CRAZY" you say!!!, I was "INSANE" at the age of six when my curiosity started on what gravity was about and how it functioned. L..(very)..OL "INSANE" has left my body and mind in my teenage years as past of a natural feeling. This just goes to shows how your lack of attention is when important information is being placed forth.

Boy...you know a lot about UFOs. Maybe you work on them...LOL If you were to have visited my website, you would have found information about the UFO technology and how is it that some UFO could fly without making any noise. I call them "Blimp UFOs" because they are designed to create lift by the means of helium. If you want to be a professional ufologist, you would have to open your eyes wide open when you see good information is being placed forth. Adios, your friend, Professor Gravity.

I've visited your web site. It's just like your posts--full of pseudo-science and no PROOF. The only thing you've done is trademark your terms and charge for a copy of your web site.

YOU - HAVE - NO - PROOF.

Please!!! don't post this again. Wait until I update my website and when done, if you still feel that way, then I would leave...no questions asked.

So the Second Coming of your web site will be any day now, right? Or do we have to wait 2,000 years?

Hey, IBuildUfo's...I've got some magic beans I'll trade you for one of those cd's you're selling. I'm not joking. I am for serious. Magic Beans! They will make you live forever or I will refund you in full.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I loved the show as well, oh, my lord, to be young and lay eyes on a leather-clad Emma Peel... sigh...

emma-peel.jpg

;)

dB

I would PEEL!!

If this is being viewed as a "SHOW" that would be coool with me. My mentality is to just reveal the personality that I am. I am very happy with the circumstances that are happening within this forum. Believe it or not but the learning experience is growing every second.
I understand very clear that those here are very hungry to know this truth....I see members as very hungry wolfs ready to devour the little juicy lamb. Be patient and you all would get your need deserve dinner....I understand...you have been hungry for tooooo long.
I truly want to thank every one here for all of the postings because they are ONLY making the preparations of what is being revealed to be better. I am very confident that once the Gravity-ology ™ website is updated, you would all finally get to see that the lamb is coked and being plated. Sit tight and try to look for the cooking aroma because once the bell has rung the show will turn into a block buster movie.

Let's be ralistic and think about how many true crazy people exist in this planet of ...what maybe six billion people and not even the most of crazies are making these claims. So I am either the most of all, or I am the only with the big balls to do so because of not only my lonyness but because of knowledge.
I mean, lets look at what is posted, it may not be exactly what some may be seeking but it is at least something. A crazy would only have words and nothing more.

"coked lambs"?

Jesus, you're a sad case, dude.

So here's the thing: your next post is either something concrete, or it's your last on these forums.

Comprendes lo que to estoy diciendo? Estas empujando mi paciencia, no me gusta gente que vienen aqui con pajuderias y mierda intellectual. He cido paciente, pero eso ya esta acabado. Si quieres escribir y sonar como un niño, haga lo por otra parte, me entiendes?

dB

Hey oldies! Get with the times!!

Gareth, my friend, Emma Peel is STILL hot. She was host for the Mystery series and I'll tell ya--she's not getting older, she's getting better. But then, I've always liked older women. Alas, now I have no choice. :frown:

"Carma" is spanish, sorry I should have mentioned it.

Oh, for chrissakes, you apparently know Spanish as well as you seem to comprehend English. Karma in Spanish, is...

Now, there are some Legos awaiting your mindless attention. Have at them, Lloko Loco.

Oy.

dB

hmmmm... helium :eek: I'm glad you cleared that up gravity-dude....

now I can sleep better knowing an attack force of 'helium' based ufo's does not sound so menacing anymore... thanx!!

Here's how you build a flying saucer. For $14.95 I'll send you a whole pile of plagiarized stuff that can help you build your own. I live in my mom's basement in Kzhrzhikistan. International Law cannot touch me.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• saucer.jpg
    saucer.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back