• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I discovered The UFO Technology & Revealing Its Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only way that people would be able to tell it mine are fake is by only those that actually work on the real thing.

hmmm... no..

I believe that all the ones with personal experiences of seeing real UFO's up close or in flight can tell the difference between yours and ones that are real.
There is a difference between ones made of tin foil and ones that defy current understanding of how they work.

I would like to mention that I am sorry about posting the link to my website. I am new to the forum situation and I had no idea that it was a violation. It would not happen again without your permission.
I would also like to take the opportunity to make clear to you that I joined this forum to reveal and to try to convince your members that the claims that I am making are very much real regardless of what others may be thinking. I understand that the content of my website is limited and some things are not explain very clearly because of the lake of provided information.
Let me also point out that I am very confident that one day all of the necessary things should come into play and all of those that had doubts should reconsider their opinion.
Let me also mention that I realize that the anti-gravity spaceships that I am revealing are not much to look at, but hows to say that they are very different from those that are caught on video from such far distances. They only way that people would be able to tell it mine are fake is by only those that actually work on the real thing.
Let me assure you that in the near future I should have several very large spaceships build and ready to go with the intent of revealing and flying them within a stadium of which the whole world would be able to see for themselves that they are real and could no longer be denied.
Let me also point out that if and when this event happens, there would be no reason of why some of the most powerful people in the world should not be there present their sits watching the event unfold. An event like this would not only bring me recognition, but it would also bring recognition to this forum because you would have the right to advertise that I was one that also participated here.
I would also like to mention that I am not afraid of all those within this forum that are not only criticising my science, but also my person and apparently for no reason at all other then to get a good laugh. I just wanted to mention to you that I have a strong backbone and anything that is mention (good or bad), I will be able to handle it because I know what I have and the potential that they carries.
I am very sure of myself and I would like to continue to be here even if it means that some of your members could end up treating me as their monkey. I am not worried about it because I know that I have the knowledge and the mentality to make them see the light based on the information that I will be supplying them. My goal solving this situation is to use the information that I hold.
I ask for you to be patient with me and you will see that I am no monkey. I have more to share with you but I am going to have write you later because I would rather spend some time answering the other post provided by others. I feel that I have to spend time on them so it won't get out of hand too much then it already is. I feel that most of those that are responding negatively are only doing so because they may be thinking that I do not have the right information that they seek to make them strait.
Be patient with me, it will be worth the effort. Trust me, once I provide more information to not only my website, but onto other sources, there would be no reason why other people would not want to come here and see what type of information I have laid out. If I did not have the technologies that I am claiming, why would I even want to spend my valuable time here while being insulted.

You say "I" and "me" far too often, you should take a course on letter format before you take your antigravity machines and conquer the world. Or at least hire someone to write your speaches, which I can do for you for a nominal fee of $1,000 USD or $500,000 space bucks per speech.

Allow me to give you an example of how your speeches would look.

People of Earth, gaze upon the greatness which is anti-gravity technology. Behold the wonders brought to you by true genius! Look past what you think you know about modern day physics, for the future is now! Zounds!

That is but a sample of the high calibre speech writing that can be purchased for quite a modest fee. I mean, what is money what you control magi... I mean gravity?

UFOBoy,

Where's the beef? Let's assume you're not totally delusional for one second. Prove it. Let's see some independent verification. Have one of us come over to your Mom's basement and see one of these suckers fly. I'm not talking about a cartoon video. I'm talking a pair of human eyes other than your own. Either do that now, or stop wasting our time.

...is so simple that it could be produced by something as simple as propellers. It could also be accomplished with other system like a jet engine and so forth.

Both of those technologies has nothing to do with antigravity. They are normal lift effects from wings... you need air for that to work.

With out it, even propeller would not produce flight.

You made an air damn...

When it comes down to it, UFOs suck and they are actually junk.

LOL! Yeah, those right angle turns and that stop-on-a-dime stuff is for old people! Give me a damn propeller and a crop dusting plane!

Sorry I can't mention more.

Not without $14.95 of course.

Seek help. Really.

Maybe we should call the disclosure <s>wackos</s> people and tell them we know where all the alien technology secrets are being held and send them over to Professor Gravity's basement.

Maybe we should call the disclosure <s>wackos</s> people and tell them we know where all the alien technology secrets are being held and send them over to Professor Gravity's basement.

Speaking of the disclosure project. I don't know what they think the government(s) has, but I'd be happy to see some of the good photos and gun camera film. :D

The reverse engineering stuff is highly improbable, for all the reasons Gene and David have mentioned on the show.

But we know they probably have some good pictures. Even if we just got some government to acknowledge they exist would be nice.

But I wont hold my breath.

When it comes down to it, UFOs suck and they are actually junk.

When you are in your basement applying the glue to the tin foil, are you getting any kind of fresh air???

When your tin foil objects of delusion replicates what 'their' junk does, let me know, my bags will be all packed, I'll be the first passenger... I want to be the first to hit up those space cantinas ...

UFOBoy,

Where's the beef? Let's assume you're not totally delusional for one second. Prove it. Let's see some independent verification. Have one of us come over to your Mom's basement and see one of these suckers fly. I'm not talking about a cartoon video. I'm talking a pair of human eyes other than your own. Either do that now, or stop wasting our time.

Speak for yourself Schuyler. A cartoon video would be totally fine for me.

Hmmm... it just occurred to me I was visualising road runner and coyote.

Silly me.

hmmm... no..

I believe that all the ones with personal experiences of seeing real UFOs up close or in flight can tell the difference between yours and ones that are real.
There is a difference between ones made of tin foil and ones that defy current understanding of how they work.

How do you know of this? I know for sure that I am going to show the world once and for all that they do exist regardless of what any one may think. I have more than confident that I have the physical evidence that once it is clearly revealed, it would put an end to it all. What do you have? It looks like you are here in this forum seeking some type of truth of something when instead you should be doing some type of work to prove me wrong. If you are going to make comments like that, at least have something. I am providing more than anyone else has in history. I mean, I am revealing the most important secret (simulated gravity), of which is a subject that no one else will dare to mention. I am even providing a video of its mechanical workings. When you have something, then you would have the right do say anything that you want and it would be respected and recognized by us all. But until then, your comments are showing nothing but hate.

How do you know of this? I know for sure that I am going to show the world once and for all that they do exist regardless of what any one may think. I have more than confident that I have the physical evidence that once it is clearly revealed, it would put an end to it all.

That's quite a leap. What "evidence" you offer is clearly anecdotal at best. Let's assume that perhaps, yes, you do indeed have some kind of working propulsion system which appears to be out of the norm, but what evidence do you have to offer that these UFOs utilize such a system? None. You're bridging the gap between two separate ideas only with your opinion, which is nothing more than a logical fallacy.

Is this person Nussbeck? There's something about the style (if you can call it that) of writing, that I've seen somewhere before. Mind you, all these 'I have all the answers' types sound pretty much alike. I believe it's called the deluded, full of shit style.

I have never said that I have all of the answers. I am only mentioning that I have been researching gravity for a long time and that some amazing things came from that. Trust me, I will be the first to admit that my education is very limited and that I too am surprised that I manged to make these discoveries of which I am claiming.
I am grad that you posted this comment because it opened my eyes to the idea that you might be right, I might be giving people this type of impression of which it is not a part of me at all. I will confess to you, and my friends will back this up, that I always tell people that if it was not for my gravity knowledge, I would not have any education at all. Gravity was one of those things that over took my whole life and everything else was set aside with very little interest or attention.
I apologise to you if the information that I posting ended up giving you that impression of me. Trust me that is not my person and you comment had a great effect on me.
I hope that you continue to follow my revealing concept so you could see that I am going to change my personal about this subject.

I am providing more than anyone else has in history. I mean, I am revealing the most important secret (simulated gravity), of which is a subject that no one else will dare to mention. I am even providing a video of its mechanical workings. When you have something, then you would have the right do say anything that you want and it would be respected and recognized by us all. But until then, your comments are showing nothing but hate.

There's no hate towards you, we would all love to see your working models demonstrate your mental understanding of the field of gravity... please show us... your the one making the boastful claims, not I, so I ask ... please show us your proof to back up these thoughts of grandeur of yours for you have yet to do so.

That's quite a leap. What "evidence" you offer is clearly anecdotal at best. Let's assume that perhaps, yes, you do indeed have some kind of working propulsion system which appears to be out of the norm, but what evidence do you have to offer that these UFOs utilize such a system? None. You're bridging the gap between two separate ideas only with your opinion, which is nothing more than a logical fallacy.

First of all, I have to admit that you have the right to have that type of thought about what I am revealing and how I am doing so because I totally understand that the information that I am offering is indeed very limited to what most people are looking for.
Now, I would also like to mention that I am going with the idea that my little spaceships are no different then some of the ones that are being filmed because if my little can made ships were just as big as those filmed, I am very sure that they too would be called UFOs regardless of what type of system is being used.
keep in mind that I have never said that my little ships are identical to those that are being filmed because I know that those on tape could be using other systems than propellers.
I am very sure that some are a lot more advanced by the use of jet, rock, or even just the use of massive simulated gravity energy source to make them fly. I am very sure of this because I too could apply these types of systems to my anti-gravity ships.
Now, keep also in mind that I do not know or understand how a jet or rocket engines work. So in order for me to play with the big boys, I am going to need the help of those that understand them well. This is why, at this point, I am limited to the use of just simple propellers. On the other hand, I do understand the mechanical workings of how simulated gravity works and I am going to be able to play with the big boys with its use. At this point, I am just waiting to have the right capital to continue with planning idea of building a much larger massive simulated gravity spaceship so it would be able to also participate with them.
But you do have a point, I do need to provide more. Just be patient and keep and eye open and one day soon, I will do just that for you and all.
If this was not enough info, or if you have something else in mind that you need, just let me know. I am here in this forum to try to make everyone understand how its reality. But keep in mind that I am limited to what I could reveal because of patent protection laws.

You say "I" and "me" far too often, you should take a course on letter format before you take your antigravity machines and conquer the world. Or at least hire someone to write your speaches, which I can do for you for a nominal fee of $1,000 USD or $500,000 space bucks per speech.

Allow me to give you an example of how your speeches would look.

People of Earth, gaze upon the greatness which is anti-gravity technology. Behold the wonders brought to you by true genius! Look past what you think you know about modern day physics, for the future is now! Zounds!

That is but a sample of the high calibre speech writing that can be purchased for quite a modest fee. I mean, what is money what you control magi... I mean gravity?

Trust me, I would be the first to admit that I have more than just a writing problem. I totally understand that I need help in more ways than not. I tell all of my friend that I definitely am very surprised of what I manged accomplish.
In fact, I am the first to tell people that there is nothing special about me and that the only thing of why I managed to do the work of researching gravity is not because I am smart, but because I have a good imagination. It turned out that in order to understand the workings of one of the most complicated invisible energies was all based on having a good imagination. That is the story with me, anyways. I completely understand that if it was not for that, I would not have accomplished anything. Hhhmmm, maybe also a little commonsense. That might of also help. But I am by far no genius, I see my self as being more lucky and putting the work effort than anything else.
Thanks for the advice, I, me will definitely keep it in mind. :)

But seriously, I like the way you put the words together. It looks like you know a little about how to use them. See, I would never be able to put words like that because they are not within my thoughts. So they will never come out. As you could see that my method of writing is very simple and part of it is because of my simplicity mentality.
But can you give me, I and example of what other words could be used when the subject is associated towards revealing something about me?

First of all, I have to admit that you have the right to have that type of thought about what I am revealing and how I am doing so because I totally understand that the information that I am offering is indeed very limited to what most people are looking for.
Now, I would also like to mention that I am going with the idea that my little spaceships are no different then some of the ones that are being filmed because if my little can made ships were just as big as those filmed, I am very sure that they too would be called UFOs regardless of what type of system is being used.
keep in mind that I have never said that my little ships are identical to those that are being filmed because I know that those on tape could be using other systems than propellers.
I am very sure that some are a lot more advanced by the use of jet, rock, or even just the use of massive simulated gravity energy source to make them fly. I am very sure of this because I too could apply these types of systems to my anti-gravity ships.
Now, keep also in mind that I do not know or understand how a jet or rocket engines work. So in order for me to play with the big boys, I am going to need the help of those that understand them well. This is why, at this point, I am limited to the use of just simple propellers. On the other hand, I do understand the mechanical workings of how simulated gravity works and I am going to be able to play with the big boys with its use. At this point, I am just waiting to have the right capital to continue with planning idea of building a much larger massive simulated gravity spaceship so it would be able to also participate with them.
But you do have a point, I do need to provide more. Just be patient and keep and eye open and one day soon, I will do just that for you and all.
If this was not enough info, or if you have something else in mind that you need, just let me know. I am here in this forum to try to make everyone understand how its reality. But keep in mind that I am limited to what I could reveal because of patent protection laws.

Fair enough. I wasn't attempting to attack you, but only to call into question what you were presenting. We can all agree on that one of the most popular theories relating to the UFO mystery and how they work is by the manipulation of gravity somehow, as far as nuts and bolts tech goes. But we don't know that for certain, which is what I was pointing out about your claims. Do you have a crashed UFO in your possession? Have you worked on one before? In other words, I was asking how you could prove that what you've potentially discovered in terms of gravity pertains directly to UFO propulsion.

You may also want to look into current filed patents, to be sure you aren't treading on the work of others. Electrogravitics, the Coanda effect just to name a few.

If it wasnt for the website that at the very least would have taken some time to put together, Id say this guy is just havin' a laugh. But no one puts in that much effort just for a few stupid forum giggles.

Who knows whats going on.

Thanks for this point of view, I could use it just about now. From the surprising comments received here so far, gladness comes before me to see that that someone has notice a little something good. Trust me, I am not laughing at all. In fact, if anything, I am in despair because here I am sitting on information that so many people seek and yet, have not received that much interest. The efforts that I am putting forth is not even about getting credit but to honestly try to make others see that it could be reality. I am in hardship from the way I am being portrayed.
If anyone were to live in my shoes for just a second, they will be able to see that I am within a constant struggle and that laughter from even a normal day, is far and in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back