• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I discovered The UFO Technology & Revealing Its Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

Hows this... I believe you. 100%. I have my CC card next to my laptop because I always forget my CCV on the back, and Im ready to buy.

Just one minuscule little request:

Post a video of something working using your anti-grav ideas.

Thats it.

edit

Also, the thing is (I decided to read the 50 posts above) you havent "revealed" a single thing. You seem to be a master of talking in circles.... saying everything and nothing all at the same time.

Man why am I even bothering? Im gonna look like an idiot just by pretending to take this seriously.

Hey, UFOBoy,

I'll let you continue to post here because some of us are laughing ourselves sick with your silliness, but the moment we cease to be entertained, you'll be banned. Oh, and one more link to your website and I'll ban you. Your writing level likely corresponds to your technological comprehension, meaning that you're still figuring out that you make cookies with sugar and heat. So, again, for the sake of your restrained comm skills, DO NOT POST ANOTHER LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE. Understand?

Now, fly chicken, fly. I hear methane is good for getting a rise from a dead rhino. MAKE IT FLY! Dead rhinos fly better than peanuts, because they have the M-Chromozone. Look into it, it ROCKS.

dB

I think this guy is either yanking our chains, or maybe has a learning disability or some kind of OCD. Failing that, maybe he's just a tw*t.

So...someone who doesn't know how to use the quote function on a web forum has discovered the secret to antigravity....Do Tell...

I'm wondering if Professor Gravity wasn't an unwitting participant in MK ULTRA.

I figured it out, the good professor invented the gyroscope. Woot!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1adj1auiWM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1adj1auiWM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You're a bit late though bub.

US patents

In the USPTO classification scheme, the generic locus for gyroscope patents is Class 74, Machine element or mechanism, and Subclass 5R. Every rotating body has gyroscopic action, but such devices are not included unless at least one axis of oscillation is present. The combinations of gyroscopes with other devices are placed in subclass 5.22.
Numbers
U.S. Patent 839,161, "Steering apparatus for automobile torpedoes".
U.S. Patent 795,045, "Gyroscopic control apparatus".
U.S. Patent 785,587, "Mechanical speed governor".
U.S. Patent 785,425, "Steering mechanism for torpedoes".
U.S. Patent 751,888, "Governing mechanism for turbines".
U.S. Patent 738,823, "Electrical apparatus".
U.S. Patent 730,613, "Meter".
U.S. Patent 662,484, "Electric top for gyroscopes".
U.S. Patent 648,878, "Gyroscope for torpedo steering mechanism".
U.S. Patent 642,704, "Roller bearing car wheel".
U.S. Patent 484,960, "Gyroscopic top".
U.S. Patent 461,948, "Gyroscope or revolving toy".
U.S. Patent 365,530, "Lumber cart".
U.S. Patent 312,692, "Vehicle wheel".
U.S. Patent 220,867, "Engine-governor and speed-regulator".
U.S. Patent 162,446, "Governor for steam engine".
U.S. Patent 34,298, "Levelling instrument".
Reissued
U.S. Patent RE024,880, "Rate Gyroscope with torsional suspension"

If it wasnt for the website that at the very least would have taken some time to put together, Id say this guy is just havin' a laugh. But no one puts in that much effort just for a few stupid forum giggles.

Who knows whats going on.

If it wasnt for the website that at the very least would have taken some time to put together, Id say this guy is just havin' a laugh. But no one puts in that much effort just for a few stupid forum giggles.

Who knows whats going on.

I'm with you. This guys is clearly insane...SQUIRREL!!!

Dude, your going to piss off the Space Brothers, they're going to come down and take your Foil away.....

Hey, UFOBoy,

I'll let you continue to post here because some of us are laughing ourselves sick with your silliness, but the moment we cease to be entertained, you'll be banned. Oh, and one more link to your website and I'll ban you. Your writing level likely corresponds to your technological comprehension, meaning that you're still figuring out that you make cookies with sugar and heat. So, again, for the sake of your restrained comm skills, DO NOT POST ANOTHER LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE. Understand?

Now, fly chicken, fly. I hear methane is good for getting a rise from a dead rhino. MAKE IT FLY! Dead rhinos fly better than peanuts, because they have the M-Chromozone. Look into it, it ROCKS.

dB

I would like to mention that I am sorry about posting the link to my website. I am new to the forum situation and I had no idea that it was a violation. It would not happen again without your permission.
I would also like to take the opportunity to make clear to you that I joined this forum to reveal and to try to convince your members that the claims that I am making are very much real regardless of what others may be thinking. I understand that the content of my website is limited and some things are not explain very clearly because of the lake of provided information.
Let me also point out that I am very confident that one day all of the necessary things should come into play and all of those that had doubts should reconsider their opinion.
Let me also mention that I realize that the anti-gravity spaceships that I am revealing are not much to look at, but hows to say that they are very different from those that are caught on video from such far distances. They only way that people would be able to tell it mine are fake is by only those that actually work on the real thing.
Let me assure you that in the near future I should have several very large spaceships build and ready to go with the intent of revealing and flying them within a stadium of which the whole world would be able to see for themselves that they are real and could no longer be denied.
Let me also point out that if and when this event happens, there would be no reason of why some of the most powerful people in the world should not be there present their sits watching the event unfold. An event like this would not only bring me recognition, but it would also bring recognition to this forum because you would have the right to advertise that I was one that also participated here.
I would also like to mention that I am not afraid of all those within this forum that are not only criticising my science, but also my person and apparently for no reason at all other then to get a good laugh. I just wanted to mention to you that I have a strong backbone and anything that is mention (good or bad), I will be able to handle it because I know what I have and the potential that they carries.
I am very sure of myself and I would like to continue to be here even if it means that some of your members could end up treating me as their monkey. I am not worried about it because I know that I have the knowledge and the mentality to make them see the light based on the information that I will be supplying them. My goal solving this situation is to use the information that I hold.
I ask for you to be patient with me and you will see that I am no monkey. I have more to share with you but I am going to have write you later because I would rather spend some time answering the other post provided by others. I feel that I have to spend time on them so it won't get out of hand too much then it already is. I feel that most of those that are responding negatively are only doing so because they may be thinking that I do not have the right information that they seek to make them strait.
Be patient with me, it will be worth the effort. Trust me, once I provide more information to not only my website, but onto other sources, there would be no reason why other people would not want to come here and see what type of information I have laid out. If I did not have the technologies that I am claiming, why would I even want to spend my valuable time here while being insulted.

If I did not have the technologies that I am claiming, why would I even want to spend my valuable time here while being insulted.

Because you're, um, shot?

You build an actual antigravity tech, and I'll be the first to congratulate you. Meanwhile, you have shown us exactly nothing. Your website and video are a very bad joke. You write like a drunken monkey. What did you expect, accolades and lemonade?

Oh, for fuck's sake.

dB

Is this person Nussbeck? There's something about the style (if you can call it that) of writing, that I've seen somewhere before. Mind you, all these 'I have all the answers' types sound pretty much alike. I believe it's called the deluded, full of shit style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back