• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I discovered The UFO Technology & Revealing Its Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the surprising comments received here so far, gladness comes before me to see that that someone has notice a little something good.

I havent noticed ANYTHING good. You read between the wrong lines.

Trust me, I am not laughing at all. In fact, if anything, I am in despair because here I am sitting on information that so many people seek and yet, have not received that much interest.

Because you are a fucking nut case. From what I read on your site and your 21 posts here you havent said a single thing that might indicate you actually know what you're talking about.

How about just giving us one piece of actual technical information about your technology? You havent done it, wont do it, and CANT do it because you are full of shit!

I am in hardship from the way I am being portrayed.

There's an easy way to fix that. Stop portraying yourself in that particular way that causes you to feel hardship.

If anyone were to live in my shoes for just a second, they will be able to see that I am within a constant struggle and that laughter from even a normal day, is far and in between.

Brilliant. Makes perfect sense, that. Really.

Arent you getting tired of this nonsense? I predict imminent thread closure.

Why is this thread growing? I guess BS will always have some amusing aspects to it is my guess.

Fair enough. I wasn't attempting to attack you, but only to call into question what you were presenting. We can all agree on that one of the most popular theories relating to the UFO mystery and how they work is by the manipulation of gravity somehow, as far as nuts and bolts tech goes. But we don't know that for certain, which is what I was pointing out about your claims. Do you have a crashed UFO in your possession? Have you worked on one before? In other words, I was asking how you could prove that what you've potentially discovered in terms of gravity pertains directly to UFO propulsion.

You may also want to look into current filed patents, to be sure you aren't treading on the work of others. Electrogravitics, the Coanda effect just to name a few.

Sorry, I must of misunderstood. Simulated gravity has the power to produce the creation of anti-gravity period, regardless of what systems are to make them fly. I see that you have not visited my website to find this information, or maybe you must off missed it. The first and most important thing associated with the power of simulated gravity towards the creation of anti-gravity is all base on the production of stability played upon the spaceship. If simulated gravity is not present, any type of anti-gravity spaceship design would not only not be able to fly, but they would not even get of the ground regardless if they are designed with a jet, or rocket engine.
This information is the most valuable thing that any one could know when trying to understand the technology and all it took for me to reveal it here, was to simply have someone ask the right question. If people here were to stop treating me like their monkey toy, they would be able to get more from me than any book or other methods.
If you or others were to understand what I just mention you would all be on the right path to realising the reality of not only the ideal that I am truly sitting on the answer, but also to the path of discovery.

Of course, I understand that I could also be violating other peoples patents, whom ever they should be, and this is why I am willing to reveal as much of the information that I am capable off. I say the hell with them! If they kept it a secret for all of these years then, in my eyes, it is up for grabs. If it turns out that I did violate there patents, then let them sue me and this way they would be obligated to come out from where ever it is that they are hiding and be forced to reveal themselves for all to see.
But the reality is that they are probably going to look for a way on how to stop me COLD no matter the method. I am very aware of this fact and it is the main reason of why I am being anonymous. I want to live just long enough to try to make other see this truth before they might take me down. I am very sure that in one way or another, they will succeed. I mean, who's to stop them. Look at the easy target they have to deal with ( poor, uneducated, no family, very few friend to look out for me too many more to mention). I could disappear and there would be no one to claim me. I am a sitting duck if there were to be one and here I am risking everything in this forum thinking that there would be some support, and instead find laughter and insults to my person for the sake of just doing them. I feel even more domed then ever. I had the notion that people that go to this UFO forums would find what I had to offer interesting enough that they just might give me some comfort. But I seemed to have found none. I really thought that people here would have the urge to at least pretend to treat me kind just for the sake of getting more out of me. Boy was I mistaken. This is why I also decided to seek other forums.
I did not mentioning that some people just might find a way to stop me cold because I am afraid... because I am not. The only truly fear that I carry within me has nothing to do with the anti-gravity technology, but with gravity itself. I would hate to go without people understanding its true beauty.
I will admit to you and to all that after so many years of trying to understand the only true power in the universe, I could finally say that I am truly in love with it. As I mention on my website that the anti-gravity is just a small part of Graviti-ology ™ and that people should focus more on this amazing invisible energy that is all around us.
Gravity is an energy that even our bodies can not live with out. It is no different than food, water, a heart.
Believe it or not but I decide to try to use the anti-gravity technology as a means of attention towards the wonders that Graviti-ology ™ has to offer. I had the ideal that if people could see that the anti-gravity technology came from this beautiful thing, then maybe people would be interested in knowing more about it. I love this science a lot more then the stupid flying junky spaceships that we call "UFOs".
Trust me, they are crap and they are no more impressing than looking at a helicopter. In fact, this is the reason of why I have not produced any type of video of my spaceships flying. I have the notion that if I am going to make aviation history it is not going to be from a peace of nothing reversed engineered helicopter, I am going to do it with a spaceship much more complicated aviation technology. Believe it or not, I am working on such a special anti-gravity spaceship that is truly unknown to man kind by any means. This other spaceship is guaranteed to give me all the attention necessary to show the world that I did truly put some effort when researching the anti-gravity technology. I would mention a lot more about it but it still must be keep under the rug.
But I will mention that I am not bother by people treating me as the monkey that is pick upon as a source of laughter because I know that once I reveal this other anti-gravity spaceship, all of those that laughed will choke on it.
In fact, I would highly recommend to those critics that they should be careful of what they post because it could come back to them. "Carma"

I'm putting this guy on 'ignore'. Big effing yawn. And a load of twaddle.

"carma"?

OMG, that's beyond funny. You're an absolute moron. Get a spell checker, you're killing us here.

Maybe this guy is actually Kal Korff.

I know some of you would prefer that this thread get closed, but seriously, this is comedic gold.

I would like a ride on your magic carpet, MonkeyBoy, then I could see the inside of the chicken planet. Is there car ma in da gar lick me at?

Yes, we will all be sorry when you unveil your incredible invention, the machine that could remove gravity from Twinkies - and only Twinkies.

Flying food for everyone.

Like This.

dB

I wonder who would win in a drag race, IBuildUfo's and his magical tin-foil ship or Steven Greer on his water-powered go-kart...faster than a steaming cow-pie.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I know some of you would prefer that this thread get closed, but seriously, this is comedic gold.

Yeah you're right. These little gems don't come around too often... why not leave it for a while and get some cheap chuckles.

I wonder who would win in a drag race, IBuildUfo's and his magical tin-foil ship or Steven Greer on his water-powered go-kart...faster than a steaming cow-pie.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This guy makes Steven Greer look like Jacques Vallee. (now there's a dangerous quote to take out of context... LOL)

I had the notion that people that go to this UFO forums would find what I had to offer interesting enough that they just might give me some comfort. But I seemed to have found none. I really thought that people here would have the urge to at least pretend to treat me kind just for the sake of getting more out of me. Boy was I mistaken. This is why I also decided to seek other forums. careful of what they post because it could come back to them. "Carma"

Running up the hill with your space guns blazing declaring to the world that you were the 'all knowing gravitational god' ... I don't have anything to show you right now but, for 14.95 you too can be a god.. you expected what kind of response?

Do me a favor.. when you decide to do a test flight of your flying machines ... please watch out for the children that might be standing nearby.

Notice that UFOBoy replies to posts with long texts, but has completely ignored the several posts that have simply asked him to PROVE what he claims. Let's see one of those pie pans fly.

Trust me, they are crap and they are no more impressing than looking at a helicopter.

You are missing the fact that flying saucers don't have propellers or jet or rocket engines. What ever their propulsion system is it takes care of the gravity and motion at the same time. And doesn't make any noise.

I'd like to see a helicopter fly at super sonic speeds with no sonic boom, and stop on a dime and hang motionless in the air.

I'd like to see your "spacecraft" do that also. Our damn jet fighters can't keep up with them, so you think you can? :p

And then a helicopter wont work in space, will it? Your craft wont either, since they need the lift from propellers. Propellers need air.

And explain how they just vanish in thin air? Can your tin foil toys do that?

Buddy, you are just making hovercraft and using an airdam for added lift. That's OLD technology.

I realize that English might not be your first language, so repeat after me...

K A R M A

I realize this guy is a troll, but it is fun to point out his flawed logic. :D

Notice that UFOBoy replies to posts with long texts, but has completely ignored the several posts that have simply asked him to PROVE what he claims. Let's see one of those pie pans fly.

Crazy people can't answer with short answers ... they have to rationalize everything to convince themselves that they are right.

If he did have some new technology, he would be able to explain it in a succinct manner.

From your statements, you seem to dislike the whole subject of ufo's altogether. You know, pretending they don't exist won't make them go away..

I think I'm sensing an inferiority complex ... could it be you know that their 'crap' will always be larger then your 'crap' and that's why you are refusing to accept any discussion that draw attention away from your 'crap'?

Hey cyberknight, John Steed rules!

That was my favorite show when I was younger. :)

I loved the show as well, oh, my lord, to be young and lay eyes on a leather-clad Emma Peel... sigh...

emma-peel.jpg

;)

dB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back