• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to Tell S**t from Shinola

how things are going right now I would say hell on earth
I am also inclined to hold the same view; barring some unforeseen force dislodging them from power, I am afraid people will continue to follow the program. Hypnotized by brain washing central command. We have the numbers to effect change but it appears to be impossible to have unity of purpose and a collective mindset. Maybe in 100 years things will change for the better provided civilization does not collapse. Is that enough gloom and doom for you?

For those who have been brainwashed into believing it

Some poor bastard nailed to a plank is a thing of great inspiration, something "good"
The symbolic eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood, a holy act of goodness

but their own book makes a rare salient point

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil..." (Isa 5:20).

Let him who hath understanding figure that one out...................

For those who have been brainwashed into believing it

Some poor bastard nailed to a plank is a thing of great inspiration, something "good"
The symbolic eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood, a holy act of goodness

but their own book makes a rare salient point

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil..." (Isa 5:20).

Let him who hath understanding figure that one out...................

hahahaha good call

Its freaking insane, first this imaginary sky man kills everyone elses sons (noah excepted) with the great flood, and when that doesnt work, he kills his own son.
And still the world is filled with sin..................

All powerful god ? or incompetent boob........?

If he worked at Macca's hed have gotton the sack for dropping them all beef paties on the floor one too many times.

Based on the track record i wouldnt give him a contract for running the universe......

what was it that Carlin said "This is not the work I would expect from a supreme being but from an office temp with a bad attitude"

no_estimates.jpg

I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,476,633, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.
But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?
Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

heres a book for those who insist thats the only way to know

Amazon.com: Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible (9781453662915): Steve Wells: Books&

And only 14.95 US from amazon.......

But the truth shall set you free hehehehe I had a Christian door to door preacher say that to me not so long ago.. ah irony

I found this comment on a youtube page

"We accepted the products of science; we rejected its methods." You know, I think about this almost every day. I live in a relatively small, rural community. Almost everybody has a cell phone; almost everybody is a fundamentalist christian. They hate science and all have facebook pages. I just look at them in disbelief."

Back