• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to Solve the Cattle Mutilations Mystery

DissectionStalker

Paranormal Adept
The cattle mutilations are often blamed on ET or UFO's. How to prove "the truth" about this. Open for debate and solutions...

[This debate is being limited to those that are often blamed on ET and UFO's. It is true many scavenger and predator kills have been mistakenly blamed on Humans or ET's. ]

The ranchers need to swab the tongue removed area and other remaining inside lip area and get urine and shit samples of the dead cow and those living nearby. Also, get samples from the gut of the dead animal to see what it is ingesting AND save for evidence. Get everything frozen for evidence preservation. Including DNA preservation! Get small bio sample of tissue on remaining lip.

Also, EXTREMELY HIGH RESOLUTION (15 megapixle or higher) photos need to be taken CLOSE-UP of the INCISION and removal areas to prove these are not just predators that picked it clean.

Last edited:
How and why some of these are being done that were always blamed on ET-UFO's -popularized by INFAMOUS Linda Mouton Howe in the late 1970's.

The helicopters use a sling to lift the drugged or dead cow upon capture and finally drop it by air *away* from the original capture site. So, the original crime scene is moved/lost to criminal investigators, and the landing zone where the cow was dropped dead is NOT where the cow was originally captured.

I personally think some organized effort is testing for trace evidence of a very dangerous "toxin" in the environment that is related to where and what cattle are exposed to. This could be bio-weapons of some type that can be connected to cattle.

Why do I say this?

Because the lip area and tongue is being removed too. This indicates something the cattle are eating and are exposed to, so "something" is out there for decades that needs to be monitored and tracked.

IMO, this is why cattle are taken in that region (mostly), but "they" need random sampling to understand the exposures of what is being monitored and tracked. That is WHY private land owners that run cattle can be hit "out of the blue". That is WHY the government cannot do these tests on government land. These tests are tied to the land within that region, so it's not just a cattle experiment that could be done on government land or tied just to the animal.

Also, the fact the rectum and sexual parts are removed too, again, shows the need to monitor something that is ingested in the cattle.

Btw, if the government blows-up how many nuclear weapons on the surface of our own nation exposing all living creatures downwind to the dangers of radiation poisoning, then WTF it easily can and will do sampling of cattle to track its top secret programs that are tied to its test areas. Frack you Americans... this is classified, need to know, frack you! I understand.

Is there a need to know?????????

What experiments were done in that region since the 1970's (and before) ???

What government test ranges and low flyover areas are there?

Give us the pin marks on the maps where DEFINITE patterned kills were found that DEFINITELY match these same patterned dissections?

I may have missed to initial intent of this thread but surely what you are suggesting has been done already? I mean clever and interested scientists and vets have been looking into this for decades?
Of course in this forum we already have an expert on the subject, Chris O'Brien.

[...] surely what you are suggesting has been done already? I mean clever and interested scientists and vets have been looking into this for decades? [...] we already have an expert on the subject, Chris O'Brien.
I have several reasons:

1) Because David Perkins said this just recently:

“My conclusion after almost 40 years of devoting myself to this is that every theory has a fatal flaw,” he said. His insistence in pointing out those flaws gets him in trouble with those dedicated to advancing the theories. Perkins has had a pet theory of his own — that mutilations are connected with nuclear activity. This theory, too, has “fatal flaws” he said, but he still thinks “that may have some relevance.”

2) Has Chris O'Brien solved this mystery!!! ???

I've asked Chris to provide one mutilation example that he believes an ET UFO did it.

3) Plenty of people reading in the UFO Forum area 'here' [not Chris' isolated book promotion area] have been misled IMO that ET UFO's are doing this. It is very important to discuss this here, rather than the isolated book promotion area that much fewer people find or read in. This IS ET UFO relevant. This is newsworthy and noteworthy here because of all the criminal abuse and excuses over at least 50+ years!

4) Chris O'Brien avoids answering some of my questions in this forum for whatever reasons he gives. (Thank you Chris for finally answering about your UFO experience about 5 months after I originally posed the question and asked again just recently!) :D

5) I have taken some strong positions against the BS regarding Skinwalker Ranch and a certain author's book about it. I left this Forum entirely for 4 months not even reading posts here to give myself and everyone a break. A lot of hostility was directed at me including from Chris, so I don't have confidence he will be helpful towards me. He has delayed updating info about the recent cattle mutilations, imo, because he is so busy doing whatever and probably holding back info for his upcoming book or whatever else is planned.

6) There is EVIL being committed when ranchers are not being compensated for their losses, and some Humans are responsible for doing this IMO. It is SHAMEFUL and "wicked" that ET UFO's are used as an excuse to commit and NOT SOLVE these crimes for decades! For 40-50+ years that are known about in the USA. Still unsolved???

Innocent people and children are terrorized by the media hype and fears these PERPS are creating using ET UFO's as The Fear Factor. How many people have gone "nuts" and children scared "to death", because these Human PERPS are playing these sick psycho evil mind games... Just harmless fun and space aliens games? These are forms of animal/human cruelty and are terrorizing Human populations.

Enough said... ???

7) What evidence is needed to eliminate the BS about ET UFO's doing these mutilations??? And, 'to catch' and arrest and prosecute those responsible.

Last edited:
So, we are in agreement then- cattle found mute on skinwalker ranch were ET/ufo related? and Skinwalker ranch is THE go to place that will prove this theory once and for all.

Let me see if I understand this. Law enforcement is going to barge onto billionaire Bigelow's property and arrest whom?

So, we are in agreement then- cattle found mute on skinwalker ranch were ET/ufo related? and Skinwalker ranch is THE go to place that will prove this theory once and for all.
Honestly, Stagger Lee, you know full well I already strongly disagree with your assertions above, and you can go post about it over on the Skinwalker threads. Both of us (?) exhausted our positions on the Skinwalker threads already, so I can only believe you're just being sarcastic and/or needling me for some reason here.

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand this. Law enforcement is going to barge onto billionaire Bigelow's property and arrest whom?
I think it's laughable that a criminal report would even filed for the one infamous incident a few years after Bigelow owned the property, and, of course, Skinwalker man still worked there and found it. After that, nothing!

Christopher O'Brien wrote:

What Gabe [Valdez] believed was going on around Dulce and elsewhere in Northern NM doesn't necessarily hold true everywhere else in North America, Europe, South America, Australia, etc etc. Especially when speaking about the mutes, it's a huge subject w/ a lot of permutations and extenuating circumstances...

=======================

Yeah, well, which one, just one, was done by any ET-UFO???

@DS: I can't and won't assign culpability for any mute case onto ETs/Aliens, or satanists, or some sort of paranormal predator w/o the necessary evidence. I can point to possible human involvement in many cases. I have always maintained that IMO the blanket "ET" -as-mutilator theory was the least likely answer, so what's your point? I thought I had made my position very clear on this.

If I had to pick one, I'd say the first one that springs to mind in the calf in the field on the Sherman Ranch which is the strangest and hardest to explain away IMO. Taken at face value, that case supposedly only had a few minute window, it happened while the rancher was in the same field and it occurred in broad daylight.

But I ask again: What is your point and why do most of your posts contain so many assumptions in them? And what's with the edgy tone? Do you have a chip on your shoulder about something? You come across rather strident... can't you leave out the tone? It's off-putting and makes people shy away from engaging w/ you and your POV. Just a suggestion....

I would be very surprised if there was a single origin cause that covered all the cases.

The only sensible way to go is case by case, evidence set by evidence set.

If I had to pick one, I'd say the first one that springs to mind in the calf in the field on the Sherman Ranch which is the strangest and hardest to explain away IMO. Taken at face value, that case supposedly only had a few minute window, it happened while the rancher was in the same field and it occurred in broad daylight.
OMG. PLEASE. He did NOT even report seeing a UFO at that time!

Sherman was IMBUED with ET-UFO mythology LONG BEFORE that incident.

He IS NUTS or... He did it or had someone do it! Or, some other ET-UFO freak HUMAN did it.

Give me a break! A CALF -not cow! was butchered.

The guy is insane, or a criminal, or a liar, or in delusion within his ET-UFO fantasy! The events ONLY OCCURRED when HE was there in isolation [with wife] !

As a suspect, HE CANNOT be eliminated. He had the potential motives and opportunity! It is BASIC and SIMPLE POLICE WORK.

A HUMAN had the MOTIVES and OPPORTUNITY to play mind games with A CALF for God's Sake! Humans kill, sacrifice, carve, flay, and skin [calves in the millions], and can do it in minutes... much less than hours later when "the team" flew in!

He's a missing time guy too! There's no proof of the amount of time that passed EXCEPT by what he [and his wife] thinks. People miss time all the time!

It is remotely possible another Human(s) did this while Sherman was distracted and "missing time". I don't believe it, because he was there when the video BS happened too! He discovered that too! :D

[I later thought because the cows were near in the "video disability incident" IS BECAUSE the cows knew the person and came-up to the area/person. Especially, anyone that feeds the animals too! Boy, they can come a'running to follow you around.]

BUT, an ET-UFO was not even reported and seen doing this!

Chris?????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
@DS:
Dude, have you ever met Terry Sherman? Have you ever been up to the Sherman Ranch, or the Uintah Basin for that matter? Have you investigated the case besides sitting in your armchair in front of your boob-tube?
If not, how can you call the man "insane, or a criminal, or a liar, or in delusion within his ET-UFO fantasy!"? I spent a whole day with him and never once got even the slightest impression he was anything but straightup—on-the-level. He was in genuine fear for the safety of his family. FYI: There were other mute cases up there that did have strange objects sighted in the vicinity and cases that he wasn't directly involved with in the area around the ranch. But let's get back to my opinion: I DON'T THINK ET'S ARE KILLING & MUTILATING CATTLE AND OTHER LIVESTOCK! Please get this already...

Back