• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to Solve the Cattle Mutilations Mystery

If not, how can you call the man "insane, or a criminal, or a liar, or in delusion within his ET-UFO fantasy!"?

I ALSO wrote:

It is remotely possible another Human(s) did this while Sherman was distracted and "missing time". I don't believe it, because he was there when the video BS happened too! He discovered that too! :D

[End Quote from above.]

I'll add-in some more detail here too:

Terry was listening to that ET-UFO Utah guy before he sold to Bigelow or met you. The same whacky guy that found the Element 115 rod(s) with Terry on the ranch. Terry was deep inside the ET-UFO Mythos before he ever met you.

It is possible a campaign was mounted to get him off the property. Someone that knew he knew about the ET-UFO "business", but the motives and opportunities seem unreasonable... once you add-in the flayed calf and video surveillance BS years later! Well, it all points back to Terry!

Sherman had to be in collusion if some outsider(s) were involved once all these dots get connected. Then, poof. He's gone. He gave them everything! The wink and nod, flayed calf, and video game.

Also, add-in the fact he went to work for Bigelow too! Anyone 'normal' that would have had those alleged events happen to them before selling the ranch would have NEVER gone to work for Bigelow. A 'normal' person would have burned those bridges and got the hell as far away as possible!!!

Sherman was obviously attracted to this BS to the end game. Hell, everyone knew and said that this stuff follows him around. Without Terry... POOF, the crazy shit went away.

Can it be any more crystal clear???

Last edited:
I am a Business Analyst not a scientist and tend to take a logical approach. Trying to summarize and suggest based on my limited knowledge.
- Problem - Mutilated bodies of animals found
- Current Assumption - Aliens did it in a very clinical fashion, without damaging tissues, no signs of blood loss, no signs of struggle on the body as well as the vicinity
- Counter question to the assumption - If aliens did it, aliens would do it for every animal on earth. There have not been any cases of clinical human mutilations. There have not been any cases of clinically precise mutilations on fishes. Why?
- Options possible are as below
a) Aliens did it - Too many theories, but no facts. People saw lights, heard sounds etc., etc.,... same as ghosts, yeti, dragons... just floating notions..
b) Humans did it - Highly probable considering technology available and secretive experiments (medical, military as well as medicinal)
c) Animals did it - Not sure as they cant be clinically accurate
d) Nature did it - Can very much be one of the strange phenomenons of nature. Will be a mystery till it gets proved.
- Suggestions and pre-requisites to solving this mystery
a) DNA Analysis - To see whether there is anything not normal in the DNA of the mutilated animals
b) Blood Analysis - To see whether there is anything not normal in the blood content of the mutilated animals.
c) Tissue analysis - To see whether there is any bacteria or particles not normal in the flesh of the mutilated animals
d) CCTV - Try increasing the number of cctv's in farms, barns etc.,
e) Satellite images - Analyzing satellite images from those satellites that were covering the area and time in question
f) Finger Prints - Finger print scanning on the bodies and nearby vicinity
g) Vehicle Tracks - In nearby vicinity
h) Boot/Foot tracks- In nearby vicinity
i) Animal tracks - In nearby vicinity
j) etc., etc., - For the experienced investigators to propose and take it forward

My view is that animal mutilations and crop circles are not seperate issues, but rather a single message

Crops get decorated and seeds from within give increased yeilds
Cattle get mutilated and not even predators will touch them afterwards

Dont eat meat, its primative and it digusts us

A perusal of information about cattle mutilations, just on the FBI's official website alone, should be enough to convince the reader that there is enough smoke around this subject to indicate a strange fire. (much of the posted material is apparently in the form of photos taken of printed material and can be frustratingly hard to make out) But if nothing else, there were just too many experienced livestock folks (literally) up in arms and clamoring for help from state and federal law enforcement to ascribe the mutilations to imagination or mass hysteria.

My favorite theory regarding cattle mutilations is that they are either training operations or special ops initiations for programs that are even stranger. But that's just a WAG on my part.

As for Skinwalker Ranch--Sorry, but the whole territory has been and remains too tightly controlled to interest me. Chris, correct me if I am wrong. But the overall impression is that the doggone thing is almost seamlessly buttoned down.

My favorite theory regarding cattle mutilations is that they are either training operations or special ops initiations for programs that are even stranger. But that's just a WAG on my part.
Someone connected to a top secret program involving the cattle "mutes" posted this:

I gave Christopher O'Brien some background on myself, and where I worked. That is where I met the "man in charge" of the whole operation. It was, and still appears to be top secret, ..."the best kept secret in the military" he told me when I asked him where he got the animals. Since I was on duty at the time, ... well I hear Guantanamo is nice this time of year.

But I will say that you are very close when you mention nukes. It was a very well orchestrated research project that set about to design and test, deploy, and protect our assets. Human survivability was one key issue.

From my own research, using data from Chris, is that the mutes are found in areas that were already contaminated by testing, and there is a goodly number of mutes found on grasslands where isotopes were deposited by fallout. These areas are being watched carefully using the very cows that produce meat and milk after eating grass that grows on the contaminated soils. Naturally, reproductive organs have a high priority. The human race depends on someone somewhere keeping an eye on the whole picture. I suspect that quite a few ranchers are cooperating and keeping the secret.

I will be providing data from my studies shortly, and Chris and Dave will be reviewing it all.

Hang in there...

Well, Chris, I'm sure that Terry Sherman --of Skinwalker Ranch fame (or infamy)-- is a great guy but I don't think we should accept everything he says as gospel. A well known ex-NIDS celebrity told me recently that "We believe Terry ...." and I've no doubt that Terry believes what he's saying, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily true. For my take on this see what I wrote about him here:-

https://www.theparacast.com/wingfield/CattleMutilations.pdf

Back