• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash?

Heidi, when you say "no one knows", you're mistaken in many many instances. Many people know about specifics. For example, imo, Ray Stanford and his 8mm film claims about having ET Aliens and ET Motherships on S-8mm film allows me to KNOW and anyone else willing to do the research TO KNOW it's not possible. Give us your examples Heidi. Prove we don't know what it is. I can classify everything you present within a few limited possibilities that are likely KNOWN to be "the truth". In most cases, the probabilities are so high in favor to be Human caused or natural causes that the ET-UFO possibility is near ZERO.

Give us your best shots... the only other proof we might have is personal experience, and I've had two significant ET-UFO looking experiences that most people would believe were flown by ET. But, my personal experience would not agree if that is what they believed seeing the same thing at the same time. Yes, my background of flying well over a thousand hours (NOT miles as you stated), and many other direct knowledge I've had with very high tech composite materials for exotic flying aircraft [See Burt Rutan] allows me to know the possibilities about such ET-UFO Human made craft as far back as the 1970's. Such exotic flying aircraft existed because these materials were already used during the 1960's that many people with German backgrounds in the USA and Germany were ALREADY making and flying in "normal looking" aircraft. You don't know jack Heidi about such things, but I do.

Last edited:
Heidi, when you say "no one knows", you're mistaken in many many instances. Many people know about specifics. For example, imo, Ray Stanford and his 8mm film claims about having ET Aliens and ET Motherships on S-8mm film allows me to KNOW and anyone else willing to do the research TO KNOW it's not possible. Give us your examples Heidi. Prove we don't know what it is. I can classify everything you present within a few limited possibilities that are likely KNOWN to be "the truth". In most cases, the probabilities are so high in favor to be Human caused or natural causes that the ET-UFO possibility is near ZERO.

Give us your best shots... the only other proof we might have is personal experience, and I've had two significant ET-UFO looking experiences that most people would believe were flown by ET. But, my personal experience would not agree if that is what they believed seeing the same thing at the same time. Yes, my background of flying well over a thousand hours (NOT miles as you stated), and many other direct knowledge I've had with very high tech composite materials for exotic flying aircraft [See Burt Rutan] allows me to know the possibilities about such ET-UFO Human made craft as far back as the 1970's. Such exotic flying aircraft using these materials were even flying during the 1960's that many people with German backgrounds in the USA and Germany were ALREADY making and flying. You don't know jack Heidi about such things, but I do.
That's arrogance dear. And it will get in your way every time. Do you really believe your the first person that has flight knowledge that's looked into these thousands of cases worldwide? But you know?

That's arrogance dear. And it will get in your way every time. Do you really believe your the first person that has flight knowledge that's looked into these thousands of cases worldwide? But you know?
I can classify everything you present within a few limited possibilities that are likely KNOWN to be "the truth". In most cases, the probabilities are so high in favor to be Human caused or natural causes that the ET-UFO possibility is near ZERO.

Yeah, I KNOW exactly as I stated above, and take into consideration my complete post that went with it too.

Take note of what - that you say none of your friends here know what they are talking about - and you admit you don't either?

BTW - I was just notified my behaviour is inappropriate by Gene. I told him to ban me; if he thinks I will change doing what is RIGHT he is sadly mistaken.
RTB, I suggest to try not to get banned and just be firm with a more accepting and polite attitude when possible. Mainly, use IMO when you think someone is mistaken. When Heidi and Constance start posting together, things are going to get out of control. Especially, when they start crying for someone to be banned like you and me. Note that Mike is in here liking Constance's or Heidi's posts too, so you can expect Mike to soon be making fun of you too! Watch for it.

I've given you some support in this thread, but I'm interested in posting about other things besides dealing with the likes of Heidi and Constance. It's time for me to move-on to other issues. I suggest Heidi and Constance give RTB a break for awhile. H & C, simply just avoid posting in RTB threads IF possible. I think RTB would do the same for both of you too. Meaning, RTB would normally avoid posting to any OP threads that either of you start too.

Why not do that? Agreed or ?

Last edited:
Dear DS

I really have a lot of experience at this. I am not emotionally invested - other than trying to help (RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION). Despite having them accuse me and you of a gay relationship only adds to their ludicrous behaviour and will only reflect on them. I value my karma more than any person I have heard about. I have a squeaky clean soul, and will keep it that way.

Long ago I told her I did not wish to have my posts quoted on her NONsense thread, and took that thread off my watch list. It riled her and she initiated a game she has admitted plotting with Soupie in this thread. She clearly can not address facts or argue in a civil manner and her barking dog is far worse. I have no issue avoiding them - but Constance feels wounded because I saw through her almost on the second day I was here. I have no issue with Gene and I have reported them both and will continue to get their goats and cause more uncivil behaviour on their part if they troll me.
I'm not sure where I've accused you of having a gay relationship Baird? I don't do that kind of crap and don't understand where you've interpreted that I have. But hey, lets settle this politely. I will leave. Best of luck.

Dear DS . . .
Long ago I told her I did not wish to have my posts quoted on her NONsense thread, and took that thread off my watch list. It riled her and she initiated a game she has admitted plotting with Soupie in this thread. She clearly can not address facts or argue in a civil manner and her barking dog is far worse. I have no issue avoiding them - but Constance feels wounded because I saw through her almost on the second day I was here. I have no issue with Gene and I have reported them both and will continue to get their goats and cause more uncivil behaviour on their part if they troll me.

?? I don't recognize any reality in what you post there. But why shouldn't you rewrite the history on this board given the amount of world history you rewrite in your endless posts?

I do think you're quite delusional. But I, like Heidi, wish you the best of luck with it, and will also now depart.

And btw, I don't know jack about these things, I defer to people who do.
Right, don't think for yourself to work-out some specific issue, and defer to people who have "the secret" proof. Really? That's the kind of Guru UFO worship talk that makes you seem likely a victim to their fanaticism and convincing tales of "the proof" they alone have about ET-UFO's.

I suppose you defer to Ray Stanford's S-8mm films of an ET and the Motherships? Do you just take Chris O'Brien's word about anything he believes to be true too? Do you defer to Chris???

Oh yeah, I bet you do too!

Are you guys STILL discussing the origin and nature of UFOs? (Or as I should say, mentally masterbating.) You're all so full of yourselves and intellectually snobby.

I'm offended and my feelings are hurt, but I'll keep reading and commenting because Internet.

Did I mention it hurts my feelings that you're STILL discussing this topic?

Nero fiddled as Rome burned. There is a connection between him and alien intervention cults, do you know it? Here is part of it.

To witness cult people defend each other like barking dogs is a sight to behold. peer groupthink becomes family and sometimes even becomes all a person can give themself to, their raison d'etre.

"Stage 1: The Haters Gather

Irrational haters seldom hate alone. [10] They feel compelled, almost driven, to entreat others to hate as they do. Peer validation bolsters a sense of self-worth and, at the same time, prevents introspection, which reveals personal insecurities. [11] Further, individuals otherwise ineffective become empowered when they join groups, which also provide anonymity and diminished accountability.
Stage 2: The Hate Group Defines Itself

Hate groups form identities through symbols, rituals, and mythologies, which enhance the members' status and, at the same time, degrade the object of their hate. For example, skinhead groups may adopt the swastika, the iron cross, the Confederate flag, and other supremacist symbols. Group-specific symbols or clothing often differentiate hate groups. Group rituals, such as hand signals and secret greetings, further fortify members. Hate groups, especially skinhead groups, usually incorporate some form of self-sacrifice, which allows haters to willingly jeopardize their well-being for the greater good of the cause. Giving one's life to a cause provides the ultimate sense of value and worth to life. [12] Skinheads often see themselves as soldiers in a race war.
Stage 3: The Hate Group Disparages the Target

Hate is the glue that binds haters to one another and to a common cause. [13] By verbally debasing the object of their hate, haters enhance their self-image, as well as their group status. In skinhead groups, racist song lyrics and hate literature provide an environment wherein hate flourishes. In fact, researchers have found that the life span of aggressive impulses increases with ideation. [14] In other words, the more often a person thinks about aggression, the greater the chance for aggressive behavior to occur. Thus, after constant verbal denigration, haters progress to the next more acrimonious stage.
Stage 4: The Hate Group Taunts the Target

Hate, by its nature, changes incrementally. Time cools the fire of hate, thus forcing the hater to look inward. To avoid introspection, haters use ever-increasing degrees of rhetoric and violence to maintain high levels of agitation. Taunts and offensive gestures serve this purpose. In this stage, skinheads typically shout racial slurs from moving cars or from afar. Nazi salutes and other hand signals often accompany racial epithets. Racist graffiti also begins to appear in areas where skinheads loiter. Most skinhead groups claim turf proximate to the neighborhoods in which they live. One study indicated that a majority of hate crimes occur when the hate target migrates through the hate group's turf. [15]
Stage 5: The Hate Group Attacks the Target Without Weapons

This stage is critical because it differentiates vocally abusive haters from physically abusive ones. In this stage, hate groups become more aggressive, prowling their turf seeking vulnerable targets. Violence coalesces hate groups and further isolates them from mainstream society. Skinheads, almost without exception, attack in groups and target single victims. Research has shown that bias crimes are twice as likely to cause injury and four times as likely to result in hospitalization as compared to nonbias crimes. [16]"

The Seven-Stage Hate Model The Psychopathology of Hate Groups - International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA)

Last edited:
... ps: Ufology couldn't 'ridicule' the C&P thread in any meaningful sense. He never understood the complexity of the subject -- consciousness -- that the rest of us wanted to explore ...
And you do ( understand the complexity ) I presume? Fact is. Like I said, that thread is hundreds of pages long and still there is no definitive answer.
... That was why we left the thread he linked for you and pursued the subject of our interest in the C&P thread, which was started by Tyger.
The truth is, that while I don't have all the answers, I understand a lot more than you give me credit for, and the thread hasn't advanced my understanding of the topic beyond where it was before the derail that occurred when I challenged Tyger's nonsensical claims, and attempted to point out the logical inconsistencies with Chalmers' ideas ( e.g. the so-called "Hard Problem of Consciousness" ). I think I left off with the idea that our consciousness ( human consciousness ) is an emergent property of a normally functioning brian/body system. If you have such a firm grasp on all those issues, then you can always go back and post a logical analysis that indicates why those views are in error. Maybe I'll read it and respond someplace else besides the derailed thread, of which my participation is mainly in protest to the initial derail.

And if they summarized what it is that they agreed on (AS I just suggested following Active Listening principles) they might find they agree on nothing and have wasted years and have gotten no further than your "emergent property of a normally functioning brain/body system". However - I tried to add the actual state of the art university studies which show consciousness outside any life form, and where in the mind it occurs. Hank Wesselmann being a great subject to try to understand.

And if they summarized what it is that they agreed on (AS I just suggested following Active Listening principles) they might find they agree on nothing and have wasted years and have gotten no further than your "emergent property of a normally functioning brain/body system". However - I tried to add the actual state of the art university studies which show consciousness outside any life form, and where in the mind it occurs. Hank Wesselmann being a great subject to try to understand.
You mean the same Hank Wesselmann who, according to Wikkipedia, claims to have been in contact with "Nainoa", an ethnic Hawaiian kahuna (shaman) living some 5,000 years in our future? LOL

The Hank Wesselmann who was on the team who found early man in Africa and who was tested at the University of Illinois (Chicago probably) for psychic power against yogis and psychic surgeons. He was able to get to the most powerful healing state the fastest and stay there the longest.

And yes, we can discuss the physics of Time Viewing and contact. That is the only way I can see any alien influences on Earth. But I see already you have no interest in discourse and have already jumped the Shark in the normal nonsensical ridicule so prevalent among cultists. I refer you to the academic post addressing this which was written by a former FBI man. It is just three or four posts up in this thread. Quote it if you want any further discussion.

The Hank Wesselmann who was on the team who found early man in Africa and who was tested at the University of Illinois (Chicago probably) for psychic power against yogis and psychic surgeons. He was able to get to the most powerful healing state the fastest and stay there the longest.

And yes, we can discuss the physics of Time Viewing and contact. That is the only way I can see any alien influences on Earth. But I see already you have no interest in discourse and have already jumped the Shark in the normal nonsensical ridicule so prevalent among cultists. I refer you to the academic post addressing this which was written by a former FBI man. It is just three or four posts up in this thread. Quote it if you want any further discussion.
So that was a "Yes" then. Moving on to the "physics of Time Viewing and contact", I've contemplated the issue of time long enough to agree with the Vulcan Science Directorate, which studied the question of time travel in great detail. By the mid-22nd century, they found no evidence that it existed or that it could exist otherwise ( and ) it's a logical impossibility ( source ).

Last edited:
Back