• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash?

Sorry to have to wake you up with with a reality check. Psy ops is no theory. It is a branch of the military and my regiment was involved at Camp X where much of this stuff began during the war.

Denial is obviously easy to spout off. Study and read - there is loads of proof in my posts already.

I was hoping you were getting to the point of being rational after your last post but I see the tell tale disjoint typing you probably think is funny. I guess I will just ignore you until I see you quoting facts.

I logged on the other day and there were two threads without your name. That's an illness. What illness, I don't know. To take anything you say beyond that conclusion is difficult. Your clearly brilliant, well read and yes....you can write! But anyone, anyone....who claims to know what these mysteries are is delusional in their thought process. And to choose The Paracast as a means to divulge those deep darkest of secrets falls somehow short to me. You lost your audience elsewhere by spamming. In your mind you believe your sharing a wealth of knowledge. For me, your arrogant. To belittle members here that have spent countless hours sharing information, kindly providing what their learning, promoting an atmosphere in which they "can" learn is arrogant. So, yes, use the ignore feature....but maybe step back a notch and realize that shutting a forum down with all things "Baird" asks nothing of your audience except to go elsewhere.
As to psyops, I realize we practice this and other governments do as well. To what degree is debatable, as all subjects are, unless you've managed to FOIA the truth somehow. To my point of psyops and abductions, abduction claims happen worldwide, psyops claims lack proof of being coordinated, secrecy targeting subjects worldwide. Someone who'd love your theories is John Kettler. He regularly channels a few ET races to discuss worldwide wars between Earth and others. He blazes the trails in a wealth of knowledge, which of course, we can't see as sheeple of Earth.

To RTB and anyone new here at the forum:

Heidi likes "the role" of "the enforcer" here at the Paracast forum. She jumps-in when she feels Constance needs a hand, or she feels picked-on herself if someone, like me, will challenge her viewpoints. She gleefully, like Constance did too, called me a stalker. Cute, since that is part of my screen name which has everything to do with solving the cattle mutilations. Btw, ET has nothing to do with the cattle mutilations other than to be framed for doing it for a variety of human reasons and motives.

Let me stalk some of Heidi's posts, so you can understand what she is all about. Why, you might just be a criminal in her eyes, if you post like I did at another forum under another name to protect my identity away from the Paracast forum. You see RTB my computer was hacked to commit some extremely serious federal crimes back in February of this year. I am a very controversial figure here at the Paracast. Heidi is so "nuts" about me that condemnation must run in her veins, since she's inferred many times I'm a criminal hacker. LOL. Mike was once a great supporter of Adam Dew. Dew is the infamous front man for the Roswell Slides. I knew Dew was a complete fraud, when I saw how he was marketing the big reveal in Mexico. Mike got into a huge ongoing argument with me about this, because he was one of Dew's centerfold supporters for the Roswell Slide Event in Mexico. Mike was in personal communications with Adam Dew by direct email.

My IP was criminally hacked EXACTLY when I was embroiled with a lot of controversy at the Paracast forum.

Anyway, what follows below are posts Heidi made about me after she found my post at the other forum.

Here's what Heidi began with:

Have to copy this over here because people need to know that sometimes we get whack jobs here that high jack a "normal" conversation.

ebikesrc
March 12 edited March 12 Posts: 94
I feel fairly confident the detective investigating these crimes understands I would never commit such crimes, and IF, I say again, IF, I was stupid and insane enough to do this, then I would NEVER use my computers from home. I have enough of a computer background that the police would understand I'm not a complete fool to attempt such an insane act from any computer I might own.

Anyway, there has to be a motive to commit a crime. People don't just randomly commit this type of crime without some motive to do so. In my case, there is no motive or reason for me to do this.
Khariz Wrote: "Okay, I apologize ahead of time, but I have to speak what is on my mind here, @ebikesrc Everything you are saying about what happened to you is mighty fantastical. The odds of something going down the way you have this situation in your mind are so slim that it is hard to even quantify the chances. Frankly, people just aren't interesting enough to go after them and spoof their ip to commit felonies with, no matter how annoying you might have been on a message board. In my career of hearing stories like yours, I've gotten very jaded."

Well, the truth is it will not be hard to prove I was very controversial at that Forum. I was mentioned at least two times on the radio show's introduction that I was very controversial, and I was probably needing to tone it down a bit too. Some people on a thread actually posted they wanted to get my IP address too, so that's when I got really concerned about protecting my IP address. The owner of the radio show and Forum has helped me to log as evidence I was using the free VPN and IP protection online too.

These 2 Federal crimes, which are very serious "threat crimes", were likely "prank" "swat" crimes. By that I mean crimes that were committed by criminals to set-up a victim or victims to involve the police "to swat" the intended target and victim(s). I have no connection whatsoever to any of the targets where the police were involved also. It was only my IP that somehow was "spoofed" or used "to swat" the intended targets.

I was never under arrest, and the Fed detective told me about 2 weeks later that he does not think I committed these crimes. I certainly could never even contemplate doing such an insane thing, nor am I incredibly stupid enough to do such things from traceable computers. (I have a verifiable computer background that lends evidence to the idea I know enough to never use my own computer equipment to do such things.)

It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.

I may have never been the intended "swat target". Why? The "threat targets" were in a far away State I have no connection with whatsoever over my entire lifetime. The threats named names, so it is likely someone is connected to that person(s) and place that is far away with no connection to me personally. Only my IP was somehow connected to this. That's why I focus back to the Forum I was posting to.

I am paranoid now that someone could use my IP again to commit crimes. I have no idea how I was hacked or why. I am the victim of serious crimes too. I want to protect myself from this ever happening again. If I'm being targeted for some reason, then I need to actively protect myself as best I can.

This is truly why I started this thread.

Here is the trail of Heidi's lovely train of thought that exposes what a genius she is:
Honestly when I heard the dream team folks had been hacked we were getting pummeled with this guys comments, I thought the guy was doing lines in between posts. Made me wonder if he was part of that hacking. Just speculation but I think warranted.
Thanks Khariz for the info, sorry to see you guys got pummeled with his mental health issue, assuming that's what it is.
When the "dream team" was hacked I figuired the key players got hit but kept my eyes out for who. They still don't know who it is but apparently a complaint was filed with FBI. Also yesterday Rich Reynolds shared with Nick Redfern a document that had been sent to him that had been "altered." This may all be multiple, different people because I'm not sure any of us would be considered in the loop.
Funny, I wouldn't consider myself a conspirator but my alarms are going haywire tonight. This person has claimed to work as an IT tech, logged over 1000 miles as a pilot (therefor an expert on sky phenomena) , lived during the cold war era therefor understands the intelligence, blogs at all the main sites of the "slides" conversations, had three computers seized by FBI, inserts himself in the blogs about the hacks, etc.....
Are you the one who hacked the dream team's computers? You go by the name of Dissectionstalker, Open_Minded_Earthlings and Ebikesrc and have stated that your computers were confiscated by the FBI for hacking?And you've now just resurfaced a day after the Mexico fiasco on all the main blogs, Rich Reynolds, Kevin Randles, Blue blurry and here.
Let's see....you stalk people on forums, then complain that your computer's were seized, continue to stalk another forum and then disappear. A day after the Mexico fiasco you reappear. I'd like to know that the people I blog with aren't nutjobs that hack people, stalk people and basically turn forums into crap. And I don't mind calling you out with a question. You seem to not mind doing the same. And if anything I've said is true, people here have a right to know that. And btw, I know this whole tale because the people you harassed came to this forum to tell us this. Not because I have mounds of time to "stalk" you. And so again, I have to ask, are you the person that hacked the dream team?
So you can't directly answer whether you hacked the dream teams computers? That three times now I've asked you and you've avoided directly answering me. Tell you what dude, whoever the hell you are, you make blogging here a fuck fest. Simple as that.
I've stopped blogging here awhile back because he got so crazed on topics I was involved in. And then going over to the other site Mike posted, he's got multiple names going on, playing games with everyone there, ruining a simple forum site. For the last few months every time someone new joins our forums here I'm hesitant to reply, say hello, or involve myself in whatever they say lest it be this jerk. So I'm here now calling him out. His ban must be up and guess what, he's back to continue causing havoc. And this hacking business, well, what can we make of it?
I don't throw lies around. I ask questions and follow the trail. You leave a trail that leaves pigeons in shame. You play the victim well while you shit all over a good forum. Let's see, twice banned? And what about that other privacy forum? It became so disturbing with multiple names created of yourself to drive it to the ground. And in all this you admit to an FBI visit for hacking. And yet here you are stating we have problems? Drink some gator-aide, your electrolytes are off!
For me, not so much concerned about being hacked but that a blogger here is being accused by the FBI of hacking someone else, possibly Nick Redfern, Rich Reynolds and Anthony Bragalia. Enough evidence was acquired for them to seize three computers from this person. And that is what Mike and I discovered months ago. Since this blogger is back here at the forums we're calling him out.
Maybe if we use DeBlur we can get to the truth.
Go look in the mirror Heidi. And, repeat: mirror mirror on the wall please deblur my genius flaws. Oh, mirror mirror on the wall I AM THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL.. Ahhh... snort, repeat... LOL. :D

If anyone thinks Mike and Heidi are such great people, then I suggest investigating this thread too:

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy! | The Paracast Community Forums

Last edited:
Dear DS

Should I say thanks or throw up? She certainly writes a lot better in those posts. Maybe she was "doing lines in between posts" while chewing on me? I take back my removal of the word psychotic.

In an attempt to get back to the title of the thread.

I met an older man in Olvera Street about twenty years ago. He was not the only person there who told me stories I found very credible. They all were born in Mexico and owned these businesses where I met them and knew them over about ten years.

This man told me that as a youth he saw a spacecraft hovering over the Pyramid at Teotihuacán near Mexico City. This would have placed it before WWII or at the earliest point of that war. Therefore I have had some real work to do in order to explain this in pure Earth -derived science. I knew other megalithic sites around the world had similar associated reports and witnesses. I knew that nuclear radiation was also a possible interesting connection and that hovering over the apex of a pyramid or in the center of henges would garner the most energy for a craft in need of power. At the time I did not know as much as I discovered during the period of my writing books and being (as Heidi noted) banned from a variety of sites (about six including Wicca and Rosicrucian sites). Specifically - I knew only as much as authors like Temple, Hancock and others of that genre know about the Earth Energy Grid.

BTW, Heidi accused me of having no place to troll along with many other projections of her fevered mind so I would like people to go to World-Mysteries and see I am almost the exclusive presenter of information. That illustrates to me that she has not read any thread of mine, because they all have links to W-M. In short she has no interest in learning and enjoys schizophrenic rambling or hallucinatory explosions of her own making. W-M had been totally taken over by alien cultists and it's owner (An Astrophysicist) asked me to get involved which I did after about ten years of staying clear of the flaming wars and utter crap that passes for opinion and thought. It has taken me since February to confront the main cult leader enough that he just left with the phrase he "had no takers" anymore. One small step for mankind - I say. What follows is one of many possible ancient power source postings of mine. This anti-gravity propulsion and energy could have been kept secret in secret societies for more than five thousand years. It could be useful and indeed is being used at the Omega Stations around the world in places like Taos NM, or the Tesla Tower in Russia.

by Robert Bruce Baird
After you read this you should take a break and contemplate how many weapons we have today, and ways we are using energy to affect people’s thoughts, including the TV set.

Is this religion or the occult?
Actually religion is basically occult because it hides what it works with and accuses those who openly worship nature for being Occult. Religion is full of devils, Tannaim and demons or CONstructs whereas ‘energy representations’ are spoken of even when given a name by most pagans and all panentheists.

‘Tales of the Hasidim’ by Martin Buber 1948 Schocken Books

……at about this time the prayer-book of the Rabbi Isaac Luria had appeared in print. When the volume was brought to the two friends, Rabbi Moshe snatched the heavy tome from the messenger and threw it on the floor. But Rabbi Jospeh Asher picked it up and said “After all it is a prayer-book and we must not treat it disrespectfully”. When the rabbi of Lubin was told of the incident he said “Rabbit Moshe will become a hasid; Rabbi Joseph Asher will remain an opponent of the hasidic way. For he who can burn with enmity can also burn with love for God, but he who is coldly hostile will always find the way closed” And so it was.

In the notes Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum made on the dreams he had in his youth we find the following

“I was looking out of the window on the eve of the New Year and there were people running to the House of Prayer, and I saw that they were driven by fear of the Day of Judgement. And I said to myself; ’God be thanked, I have been doing the right thing all through the year! I have studied right and prayed right, so I do not have to be afraid.‘ And then my dreams showed me all my good works. I looked and looked: they were torn, ragged, ruined! And at that instant I woke up. Overcome with fear I ran to the House of Prayer along with the rest.”

In Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum’s notes on his dreams there is an entry which reads:

“I have been in the paradise of the Tannaim.” He had kept a sheet with the words: “the angels will immerse you and you shall suffer no harm.“ In his dream he stood near a mountain and wanted to get into the paradise of the Tannaim. But he was told that first he had to immerse himself in Miriam’s Well. And at that very instant he looked into the deep water and shuddered. But angels laid hold of him and immersed him and carried him up from the depths. Then he entered the paradise of the Tannaim. There he saw one of the masters sitting with a fur cap on his head and studying a tractate called “The First Gate.” There the path stopped. Rabbi Moshe was surprised. “That can‘t be paradise!” he cried. “Listen child,” said the angels, “you seem to think that the Tannaim are in paradise, but that‘s not so: paradise is in the Tannaim“,”

The Pentagon Dodecahedron was so secret you have to address the question why?

Dodecahedron-300x294.jpg

The tectonic plates of the Earth upon which the megaliths are built would provide fantastic and amazing sources of power.

earth_tectonics.jpg

The Ankh in a modern Pavlita Generator* or the caduceus on the staffs of Moses are all addressed in threads at World-Mysteries. The serpents on the caduceus are representations of human genes and genetic information transfer includes the use of hypnosis and projecting false memories.
snake_caduceus-300x297.gif

——-

* PAVLITA GENERATORS
When Ostrander and Schroeder first saw this collection of Pavlita generators, Robert Pavlita himself was in his mid-fifties, the design director of a Czech textile plant. He had been interested in the subtle use of energies since the twenties. Thirty years of research had taken him into several strange pathways, including a study of Ancient Egypt.

Several scenes depicted in tomb paintings and wall engravings intrigued him, as they have intrigued other engineers. A common representation of a priest offering a libation to Osiris, for example shows the track of something emerging from a container and arching upwards over the god’s head. A similar scene appears in a tomb at Thebes where the contents of a pot arc over the head of a mummy. Egyptologists routinely assume that what’s shown emerging from the container is liquid.

Bill Cox points out that, if this was so, the track of the liquid – which remains remarkably consistent in pictures of this sort – defies the laws of gravity, unless the liquid is pressurized.. .and this, given the containers shown, requires a source of energy. But there are doubts about whether liquid really is being depicted. The mummification process used in Egypt was designed to extract all moisture from a body and the last thing a servant would have done was pour liquid on a mummy.

If not liquid, then what? Cox speculates that the Egyptians were actually indicating energy tracks or energy fields. Robert Pavlita went further. He decided to see if some of the devices depicted might generate some sort of subtle energy in their own right.

(This chapter is headed “Psychotronics Today” and he is on the right track that we have shown hundreds of years or more of a device people like the 99 Lodge and Borgias used. It is called the tepaphone and was probably originally developed from the magic wands of Druids who had the harmonics of the “Lost Chord”. We covered this in ’Hitler vs. Frabato! & The Charm of Making’.)

It took him a long time to prove his point. He quickly discovered that it was nowhere near enough to create, say, a sculptured ‘ankh’ and hope that some sort of energy would manifest automatically. The metal – or, more often, specific combination of metals – proved important and even then the device had to be properly primed in order to be of any use at all. None the less, he persevered, driven by what amounted to an obsession. Eventually he created a device that produced observable results.

Pavlita took his machine to Hradec Kralove University near Prague (Spelt Praha or Pranha in some languages and the site of much work by medieval alchemists.) and persuaded a physicist there to put it to the test. The results were so dramatic that, within days, the entire physics department was involved. What Pavlita had carried in was a sealed metal box, through which passed a shaft attached to a small electric motor underneath. When the motor was switched on, the shaft revolved. The only other part of the machine was a small, shaped metal object in one corner of the box. This object wasn’t attached to any thing and did not seem to have any function whatsoever.

For their tests, the scientists balanced a T-shaped piece of copper on the top of the shaft. When the motor was switched on, the shaft rotated and so, predictably enough, did the T-shaped copper. A high-speed automatic camera kept track of the number of rotations.

Pavlita positioned himself about 2 m (6 ft) from the device and stared at it. After a moment, the copper T slowed, and then stopped, even though the motor was still running and the shaft still rotating. As the startled scientists watched dumbfounded, the copper actually began to spin in the opposite direction to the rotating shaft – an apparent impossibility. The test caused a sensation in research circles, but was gracefully marred by misreporting. Almost without exception, scientists assumed that what had been demonstrated was Robert Pavlita’s natural ability as a psychokinetic medium – someone capable of exerting a purely mental influence on the physical world.

(Of course, science really didn’t accept psychokinesis either. The reversing of spin on atomic structure like electrons is key to the high spin atomics in conjunction with ’shem-an-na’ stones in Egypt that Laurence Gardner attributes many of the benefits of the Philosopher’s Stone to. Included among these benefits is levitation or anti-gravity. There is some question in my mind about the levitation of pyramid stones or other rocks of over 500 Tons and the on again off again nature of the weightlessness. There are other answers we will cover that make more sense to us – that does not disprove the actual performance of what may well have been done. The “White Powder” has been found at a secret manufacturing site of the Egyptians that ties in with the Biblical story of Moses and the ’burning bush’.)

But Pavlita was doing nothing of the sort. The small metal shape, forgotten in the corner of the sealed box, was the world’s first functioning psychotronic generator – or at least the MODERN world’s first functioning psychotronic generator. It was this device that allowed Pavlita to demonstrate his ’impossible effect’.”

——-

ankh-cross-egypt-300x178.jpg

I wonder if Dr. Robins or other solid state physicists have considered the quartz shields or surfaces in megalithic Neolithic times; as a healing source or functionary support. We know electricity and animal magnetism is not quackery as it was said to be while I was growing up. It is used in healing sports injuries and more. But could it have been used to alter genes and affect psychic power through headgear like the mental enhancing helmets we see in Futurescape or Persinger’s God Helmets? The headgear of the Pharaohs and Vikings or Keltoi are attuning or focusing designs. In the thread Earth Computer Projector we have seen Dr. Robins say more fantastic things than this.

Hours_scepter_ankh-199x300.jpg

Piezoelectric energy can be harvested by converting mechanical vibrations into an electrical charge, or by placing a material under significant strain through heavy pressure. These harvesters generate electricity based on the amount of force used in compressing or deforming a material, as well as the amount and type of deformation on the material’s crystal structure and the speed or frequency of compressions or vibrations to the material. The potential for piezoelectric energy harvesting is therefore much greater than alternative energy harvesting technologies, with the components capable of delivering up to 70 per cent of their charge. [ https://youtu.be/5aQwOfzhrd4 ]

While quartz and ferroelectric crystals, such as tourmaline and Rochelle salt, are good examples of piezoelectric materials, ceramic lead zirconate titanate – more commonly known as PZT – is the most widely-used piezoelectric material used for energy harvesting. A key advantage of PZT materials is that they can be optimised to suit specific applications through their ability to be manufactured in any shape or size.

Furthermore, PZT materials are resilient, chemically inert and resistant to high temperatures and other atmospheric pressures – all key benefits considering the greatest opportunity for piezoelectric energy harvesting is in industrial applications. PZT products can be deformed repeatedly to generate energy and power devices, with typical applications being sensors and industrial equipment.
The piezoelectric effect was discovered by Jacques and Pierre Curie in 1880. The French brothers learned that by subjecting certain crystals to mechanical strain, they became electrically polarised, with the degree of polarisation proportional to the applied strain. The Curies also realised that these same materials deformed when exposed to an electrical field, which is now known as the inverse piezoelectric effect.

But how do piezoelectric ceramic materials generate power through the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical? The smallest of deformations can produce a measurable charge. As a result, a PZT cylinder can generate voltages that are high enough to draw a spark across an electrode gap. The energy created can then be stored in a capacitor and used to power a circuit or another application. However, there are a range of factors which govern the performance of any power generated in this way, including the shape of the PZT transducer, the style in which the transducer has been installed and the nature of the electrical load. {Remember we have archaeological proof of ceramics from about 30,000 years ago, and quartz mining at Manitoulin Island from long before that.}…

One of the greatest future challenges for piezoelectric energy harvesting is the ability to convert energy from broadband frequencies, harnessing a number of different sources of vibrations at various frequencies to produce a consistent supply of electric charge. Nevertheless, the opportunities for piezoelectric energy harvesting going forward are considerable – an exciting prospect for those seeking efficient new ways of generating power.”

http://www.engineerlive.com/content/power-and-potential-piezoelectric-energy-harvesting

In his book Giza Power Plant Christopher Dunn tells us the Great Pyramid is a generator aligned to astronomical energy sources. In the Caves of Hathor deep underground there are no signs of candle or fires producing light and yet elaborate drawing including tubes with wires leading to them are there. When did electro-plating gold on other metallic surfaces begin? Not what we are told by academia I suggest.

Man is very inventive and adventuresome, and one source of power and computer design is the Antikythera which is still being studied. It is definitely an astrolabe but a great deal more. I say Ogham as well as the Universal Sound Om have origins dating to Marshack’s accurate lunar calendar (See Neolithic Calendars). Dunn addresses ultrasound tools which made the so-called sarcophagus in the King’s Chamber so highly accurate in terms of fit (1/150th of an inch). Is it really ridiculous to suggest the ancients had energy connecting a priesthood in various parts of the world along with the Ark of the Covenant as an electrical generating device (See thread on it)? A harmonics engineer at the U of Toronto built an ark following the directions in the Bible. It generated power and the Harmonic still is used to generate power (See threads galore on Tesla including the Omega Stations like HAARP). The things priests have done to cause mental projections or CONstructs like angels and demons are connected I think. But Dan Brown only addresses Ley Lines.

I think we may have better success with space exploration and colonization if we first build up a moon base. The costs and risks associated with leaving earth are immense.
Agreed. Plus, NASA promotes the idea there is water on the moon. Maybe enough to sustain life and fuel rockets too. BUT this should be a WORLD MISSION to colonize the moon. That means all the Space Nations will fund it AND do the work too. No sense in America doing this alone! That's BS ego crap, and I don't mean Americans will do 30%-90% of the cost or work. This is to be shared equally at least with the expense to do it.
I need to help stop the destruction of our planet and the brainwashing of alien theories in all religions and black ops.
Agreed. As you can see Constance and Heidi will NEVER submit to this being the real cause with real flying nuts-n-bolts UFO craft excluding, of course, the mental causation and brain abnormalities or drug related, which almost certainly is the vast majority of ET-UFO sightings and abduction events. Of course, there is light based UFO Holography and nighttime black-ops UFO's too, but those are fake ET-UFO craft that are mind mythology weapons armed with real weapons too!

Last edited:
You say:
"Agreed. Plus, NASA promotes the idea there is water on the moon. Maybe enough to sustain life and fuel rockets too. BUT this should be a WORLD MISSION to colonize the moon. That means all the Space Nations will fund it AND do the work too. No sense in America doing this alone! That's BS ego crap, and I don't mean Americans will do 30%-90% of the cost or work. This is to be shared equally at least with the expense to do it."

About nine years ago as I wound down my philanthropic efforts on the web, I was contacted by the International Space Agency in Geneva. They had read my work on space colonization and my doubts surrounding their claims that all nations would be involved for the benefit of mankind . They said it was like Antarctica. They invited me to debate or explain why I was convinced they were lying. I did not respond, though a month or two earlier I probably would have.

At that time Canada was studying the effects of severe conditions on possible Mars inhabitants on a far northern Arctic island. Japan was designing housing structures for the moon base etc.

I get the impression you think Americans carry a huge burden and costs in their rule of this planet they have treated like their colony for a couple of centuries of genocide and pillage. Truth is we now see (as I said would happen) that corporations are making money and taking up the past tax based efforts of mankind. Musk, the IPO of a comet mining venture are two examples off the top of my head. NO ONE or NO Nation should own any part of space. I have no difficulty compensating people or corporate entities a fair return on their efforts but the efforts and intellects of all people on Earth have contributed to our now existing potential. There are (and have been since Timothy Leary, if not before) space cowboy populating efforts including those who would love to see a big blow em up on Earth, so they could return and take everything.

People like Ted Turner would maintain only certain races in our efforts to survive or avoid extinction.

To RTB and anyone new here at the forum:

Heidi likes "the role" of "the enforcer" here at the Paracast forum. She jumps-in when she feels Constance needs a hand, or she feels picked-on herself if someone, like me, will challenge her viewpoints. She gleefully, like Constance did too, called me a stalker. Cute, since that is part of my screen name which has everything to do with solving the cattle mutilations. Btw, ET has nothing to do with the cattle mutilations other than to be framed for doing it for a variety of human reasons and motives.

Let me stalk some of Heidi's posts, so you can understand what she is all about. Why, you might just be a criminal in her eyes, if you post like I did at another forum under another name to protect my identity away from the Paracast forum. You see RTB my computer was hacked to commit some extremely serious federal crimes back in February of this year. I am a very controversial figure here at the Paracast. Heidi is so "nuts" about me that condemnation must run in her veins, since she's inferred many times I'm a criminal hacker. LOL. Mike was once a great supporter of Adam Dew. Dew is the infamous front man for the Roswell Slides. I knew Dew was a complete fraud, when I saw how he was marketing the big reveal in Mexico. Mike got into a huge ongoing argument with me about this, because he was one of Dew's centerfold supporters for the Roswell Slide Event in Mexico. Mike was in personal communications with Adam Dew by direct email.

My IP was criminally hacked EXACTLY when I was embroiled with a lot of controversy at the Paracast forum.

Anyway, what follows below are posts Heidi made about me after she found my post at the other forum.

Here's what Heidi began with:

Here is the trail of Heidi's lovely train of thought that exposes what a genius she is:

Go look in the mirror Heidi. And, repeat: mirror mirror on the wall please deblur my genius flaws. Oh, mirror mirror on the wall I AM THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL.. Ahhh... snort, repeat... LOL. :D

If anyone thinks Mike and Heidi are such great people, then I suggest investigating this thread too:

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy! | The Paracast Community Forums
Not bad writing if I do say so myself!

Agreed. Plus, NASA promotes the idea there is water on the moon. Maybe enough to sustain life and fuel rockets too. BUT this should be a WORLD MISSION to colonize the moon. That means all the Space Nations will fund it AND do the work too. No sense in America doing this alone! That's BS ego crap, and I don't mean Americans will do 30%-90% of the cost or work. This is to be shared equally at least with the expense to do it.

Agreed. As you can see Constance and Heidi will NEVER submit to this being the real cause with real flying nuts-n-bolts UFO craft excluding, of course, the mental causation and brain abnormalities or drug related, which almost certainly is the vast majority of ET-UFO sightings and abduction events. Of course, there is light based UFO Holography and nighttime black-ops UFO's too, but those are fake ET-UFO craft that are mind mythology weapons armed with real weapons too!
I would submit to whatever the evidence takes me to DS. And so far the only substantial pile of evidence supplied is witness reportings, ranging from pilots to civilians. I don't casually toss those reports. And I don't discount the sheer abundance of those reports "worldwide," which would make a vast conspiracy improbable. I also don't casually toss all the work past researchers have done to narrow the field and find the cause. They have not found the cause. To say the vast majority of witness reports can be reduced to drugs is a giant ass stretch. That didn't take you long in your thinking process. Which is part of my problem with you. Your certain of what it is but god only knows how you've come to that conclusion. You change your mind a lot DS. It's been psyops for awhile for you, now its drug related, soon it mind be sleep paralysis while driving. Betty and Barnie are a giant hoax yet you couldn't watch all the videos. This lends no credibility to your conclusions. It makes the subject murkier.

BTW, Heidi accused me of having no place to troll along with many other projections of her fevered mind so I would like people to go to World-Mysteries and see I am almost the exclusive presenter of information. That illustrates to me that she has not read any thread of mine, because they all have links to W-M. In short she has no interest in learning and enjoys schizophrenic rambling or hallucinatory explosions of her own making. W-M had been totally taken over by alien cultists and it's owner (An Astrophysicist) asked me to get involved which I did after about ten years of staying clear of the flaming wars and utter crap that passes for opinion and thought.
This was my point.

What was your point?

Was it your point that you do not have an interest in learning?

Was it your point that alien cult ass-holes are responsible for destroying good sources of educational material used by schools (He was also at the Edmonton Science Center.) and owned by people who actually give a shit?

Or maybe it is your point to be what DS says you are - a complete psychotic jerk off acting out some deep-seated issues, not unlike the Harvard psychologists said?

And DS does maintain all the proper positions and not just the drug addled position regarding all phenomena you admit none of your fellow people can understand (WORLDWIDE). He just has a hard time controlling his disgust.

To say the vast majority of witness reports can be reduced to drugs is a giant ass stretch. That didn't take you long in your thinking process. Which is part of my problem with you. Your certain of what it is but god only knows how you've come to that conclusion. You change your mind a lot DS. It's been psyops for awhile for you, now its drug related, soon it mind be sleep paralysis while driving. Betty and Barnie are a giant hoax yet you couldn't watch all the videos. This lends no credibility to your conclusions. It makes the subject murkier.
Heidi, I have no idea how you can possibly think this is what I think it is, because you're not even understanding my SIG to begin with. I maintain a dissonance of probabilities as to the cause of UAP's. I deeply investigate specific issues I'm highly suspect about that probably involve Human causes, because IF I can eliminate those cases I'm free to discover some real phenomena of UAP beyond what Humans do.

1) So far, I've found HUGE Human causes for specific types of cattle dissections that are blamed on ET. Most cattle mutilations are caused by predators and scavenging, but I'm not speaking to those. Btw, there are MANY human causes and motives for the cattle dissections. It's not one thing by a long shot. So, your reasoning fails big time in my main initial interest here at the Paracast back in 2014.

2) Skinwalker Ranch is the biggest Human farce on planet Earth run by UFO freaks mainly involving Terry Sherman and Jr. Hicks. It was taken over for promotional media purposes by Bigelow, and it's possible he may have been duped by Terry and Hicks. But I seriously doubt it. Bigelow got what he paid for... Priceless Media Attention. Black ops have ONLY played a small role more than a decade later when Bigelow may have had black budget government contracts to do some psyops testing, which, btw, the security guards felt THEY were the "lab rats" and THEY suggested secret weapons may have been used on them for testing purposes.

3) Roswell Slides. Need I say more?

4) 1947 UFO wave appears to be part of a disinformation campaign that is "need to know", so neither you or I will ever need to know thanks to burn bags and the top secret nature of the program. We DO know the US government has no problem doing anything it wants to justify including frying planet Earth with multiple hydrogen bomb tests above ground, multiple atomic bomb tests above ground in the USA. There is so much EVIL shit you have no idea or a clue that you can't seem to understand ET-UFO's are also part of the manipulative weapons testing too!!! Haha. Start studying Bill Moore and Doty then. Clue yourself in. Too close to Roswell for you to believe otherwise? GENIUS, you are. Wink.

5) The vast majority of UFO sightings that are blamed on ET are simply misidentification.

6) Anything seen at NIGHT can NEVER be trusted. Period. That especially includes ANYTHING nearing or in the sleep states of mind.

7) DMT and other natural brain chemistry AND electrical brain malfunctions AND waking dreamlike states are the next major cause of UFO sightings after 5) and 6) above.

8) Science Fiction and Human obsession and religious history with the ET-Alien Gods is vast and far reaching and has impacted Humans from before recorded history. Do ET-Aliens exist in the minds of Humanity? Hell yes! Do humans often see visions in the sky including ET-UFO's? Hell yes! Does this prove ET-Aliens exist inside the minds of Humanity? Hell yes, imo. Does that make for nuts-n-bolts ET-UFO's really flying around. Hell no!!! Does that stop the Military, Hollywood, and the History [ETC] channels from making TRILLIONS of dollars off an ET-UFO belief system manufactured by "the collective" or willfully by the PTB, so you're convinced ET-UFO's are nuts-n-bolts craft flying around our skies at will??????????????? Are you owed THE TRUTH from ANY of these human propaganda "control systems" or storytellers??? LOL.

9) There are many natural causes for UFO's such as clouds, plasma, atmospheric optical distortions, Auroras, and the list is much much longer than this. I'm certain there are some natural causes not yet identified that affect some people's minds "to see" and experience all kinds of visions. Is it any wonder top secret PTB KNOW THIS and have been studying how to do this for over 60 years to Mind Phuck YOU?????????????

You, on the other hand, Heidi, will believe someone like Ray Stanford and his 8mm film has ET-UFO's and Aliens on it just because!!! Yeah, just because Chris O'Brien believes it, and Ray says it. I will give you a HUGE PASS on your critical thinking skills. You are ALREADY part of a UFO cult IF you buy into that BS. IMO.

Well, I could go on and on Heidi, but ET-UFO's could be here now and I don't know it. Anything is possible, but I want proof to believe it or not.

10) Oh yeah, people that take drugs including alcohol, MJ, 'shrooms, DMT, LSD, and many other synthetics or plant based can often see ET-UFO's too. So, what's new?

Gee Heidi, I could go on and on, but you don't seem to understand the vast number of reasons ET-UFO's mostly have Human causes that have nothing to do with real nuts-n-bolts ET-UFO's flying around here now or within Human existance. WHY, OH WHY, do you deny this FACT????? Imo. Please tell us how you know otherwise. Maybe Constance can help you out or Chris with Ray Stanford's help. Winky wink.

What was your point?

Was it your point that you do not have an interest in learning?

Was it your point that alien cult ass-holes are responsible for destroying good sources of educational material used by schools (He was also at the Edmonton Science Center.) and owned by people who actually give a shit?

Or maybe it is your point to be what DS says you are - a complete psychotic jerk off acting out some deep-seated issues, not unlike the Harvard psychologists said?

And DS does maintain all the proper positions and not just the drug addled position regarding all phenomena you admit none of your fellow people can understand (WORLDWIDE). He just has a hard time controlling his disgust.
Are you blowing some corks on your end, no need. It's true there's some alien cultlike people out there. You won't find many if any people that roll over for these types of folks here. Many questions are asked here. As to DS, hmmm.....maybe you two have something in common beyond your beliefs here???Wink,wink. My point is that your forum you link is all but vacant, driven away I presume, by you and your command of the keyboard. My point is that you chop your way in the doors declaring good people here beneath you and your wealth of knowledge. LOL, and the first person you grab up as a friend is DS.
Admitting that no-one has discovered the solution to this strange phenomena is fairly easy to do. No-one knows.

4) 1947 UFO wave appears to be part of a disinformation campaign that is "need to know", so neither you or I will ever need to know thanks to burn bags and the top secret nature of the program. We DO know the US government has no problem doing anything it wants to justify including frying planet Earth with multiple hydrogen bomb tests above ground, multiple atomic bomb tests above ground in the USA. There is so much EVIL shit you have no idea or a clue that you can't seem to understand ET-UFO's are also part of the manipulative weapons testing too!!! Haha. Start studying Bill Moore and Doty then. Clue yourself in. Too close to Roswell for you to believe otherwise? GENIUS, you are. Wink.
You seem to have this all figuired out except you forgot to bring the evidence. In this way, we are alike. I also don't have the evidence. As to evil shit, I've done my fair share of reading and will continue to read and learn, but nothing so far points conclusively to a coordinated psyops on the people either in this country or elsewhere either for the 1947 wave or the other waves that have occured. The government has been FOIA'd to death and researchers continue on to turn every stone. I read your review, Alton, on Chris's book, at least you were given a balanced report. He doesn't claim anything yet on mute's, but you do?

Gee Heidi, I could go on and on, but you don't seem to understand the vast number of reasons ET-UFO's mostly have Human causes that have nothing to do with real nuts-n-bolts ET-UFO's flying around here now or within Human existance. WHY, OH WHY, do you deny this FACT????? Imo. Please tell us how you know otherwise. Maybe Constance can help you out or Chris with Ray Stanford's help. Winky wink.
Try reading some of my past posts hon, your kinda tone deaf. Out of all the craft reports turned in, very few are left unknown. Of those unknown , depending on the report, the witness, the area, etc, again the number gets weeded down. I'm very aware of this. So are many other people. For some, like me, we think something other than human is at work, for others , they believe it's explainable but unknown to us at this time. It doesn't make one more worthy than the other. But when you get all giddy like you do cause you think you've made a fool of someone your more apt to make a fool of yourself because you have your blinkers on. Besides it's a terrible stress for your cooking sessions.

Dear Heidi

I confess I don't really need to read your posts anywhere else. You have convinced me you do not know what you are talking about (You admit same on behalf of all the other people too.). As to who is giddy about making a fool out of someone - you get the award for that here too.

As to W-M - yes, I have driven away all kinds of foolish crud and returned it to an educational site which it's owner wanted. It took over forty hours a week for five months. I have done this for free.
yep, folks take note....

Admitting that no-one has discovered the solution to this strange phenomena is fairly easy to do. No-one knows.
No Heidi, you and Constance seem to not know that there are plenty of Human causes that are the vast majority of ET-UFO sightings and beliefs too! You really are part of ET-UFO religious thinking, imo, and you are an example for the PTB about just how effective their ET Mythology works and continues to accomplish.

Btw, RTB & I agree to disagree on many ideas or "working theories" [for example, some Futurescape issues] we have that are probably in opposition in many respects, but that is to be expected with such different backgrounds and knowledge bases. I think we can learn from some of RTB's ideas, whether or not many are true and accurate might not be so important. It still can be interesting for some people, but no so for many others too. Just pick and choose what may be interesting for "you", though I don't mean you Heidi. You've already made your intentions and motives clear to be on the attack and dismissive.

Heidi, why don't you do some useful research and present what you learn. Try to think outside your ET-UFO nuts-n-bolts box, though I don't think you can possibly do it for the foreseeable future based on your past posting history here.

Take note of what - that you say none of your friends here know what they are talking about - and you admit you don't either?

BTW - I was just notified my behaviour is inappropriate by Gene. I told him to ban me; if he thinks I will change doing what is RIGHT he is sadly mistaken.

No Heidi, you and Constance seem to not know that there are plenty of Human causes that are the vast majority of ET-UFO sightings and beliefs too! You really are part of ET-UFO religious thinking, imo, and you are an example for the PTB about just how effective their ET Mythology works and continues to accomplish.

Btw, RTB & I agree to disagree on many ideas or "working theories" [for example, some Futurescape issues] we have that are probably in opposition in many respects, but that is to be expected with such different backgrounds and knowledge bases. I think we can learn from some of RTB's ideas, whether or not many are true and accurate might not be so important. It still can be interesting for some people, but no so for many others too. Just pick and choose what may be interesting for "you", though I don't mean you Heidi. You've already made your intentions and motives clear to be on the attack and dismissive.

Heidi, why don't you do some useful research and present what you learn. Try to think outside your ET-UFO nuts-n-bolts box, though I don't think you can possibly do it for the foreseeable future based on your past posting history here.
Actually DS, I have and will continue to research. I know little....and will die knowing little. That is the most honest answer I can maintain. But...I have not exhausted an ET approach, nor have I exhausted other causes. Before you came to this sight and slammed the titles loosely calling people whacky, looney, freaks, cults, etc...there were awesome threads that explored all range of ideas and not just ET. I named you Stalker for short when you copied and pasted to each thread I engaged in to attempt to change the discourse. Unless you directly insult a moderator you essentially have free reign here to insult everyone else. The idea that a group of us like to explore and share links to material many of us haven't read is the brilliance of the internet. The downfall is when folks like you become obsessed to the point of disruption. I personally find the words looney, freak, alien cult like, etc offensive. What world are you in that you do not? Do you usually talk to people face to face like this? Do you find it effective to piss people off? (I think you do!) So, who has the problem Alton. You know what's really freaky, looney and downright creepy, The Baird has shown up to shut us down! So ya, you go go bro....type as fast as you can...go ahead and let everyone know your great knowledge of all things life!

I second Heidi's post and single out the following for special attention:

"Unless you directly insult a moderator you essentially have free reign here to insult everyone else. The idea that a group of us like to explore and share links to material many of us haven't read is the brilliance of the internet. The downfall is when folks like you become obsessed to the point of disruption. I personally find the words looney, freak, alien cult like, etc offensive. What world are you in that you do not?"

I note that Gene has sent a warning to Baird, so perhaps things can be settled down here to some degree. DS, however, is equally involved in the recent personal attacks. What's needed is a declaration (and follow-through) that personal attacks on forum members will not be allowed to stand. This forum is currently going the way of the UK's Crop Circle Connector Forum which, after many years and many explosions and temporary shut-downs resulting from personal attacks, was finally shut down 'forever' because civil and nonmalicious discussion could no longer be sustained there.

Last edited:
Back