• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Albert Budden's book on the relationship between EMF and UFO/paranormal experiences is an intriguing treatise that actually tackles the subject from an odd angle. If you can find him, that could be an enthralling show.

That is new to me - thanks very much. Even if no show comes from it, it's something I've often wondered (studied physics).

Albert Budden's book on the relationship between EMF and UFO/paranormal experiences is an intriguing treatise that actually tackles the subject from an odd angle. If you can find him, that could be an enthralling show.

never knew this ever existed, THANK YOU very much for mentioning this.

David Pauliddes, dont know if he has been flagged up before, but his missing 411 books are very paracast worthy, would be an excellent listen, especially with the two hosts intelligent questions, rather than the mindless conversations held on other 'casts!!

David Pauliddes, dont know if he has been flagged up before, but his missing 411 books are very paracast worthy, would be an excellent listen, especially with the two hosts intelligent questions, rather than the mindless conversations held on other 'casts!!
I second the recommendation of Paulides and the 411 books.

Don, remind me - David has 2 books yes? And you only covered the west coast on DMR? Point being I would love if you had David back. He has so much data to talk about and it's all pretty freaky.
He would make a great paracast guest. I'd like to hear Chris' take on some of the disappearances due to his investigations of the SLV etc.

I can recommend the DMR episode - it's great.

Yes Goggs, there is a Missing 411 West and Missing 411 East. I interviewed him on the west book. I tried to contact him a few weeks ago and had no luck. I posted remarks about that attempt on the DMR forum.

Decker

My Guest Suggestion is ME!. Gene and Chris I offer you a singular opportunity to interview me and gain my insights into the paranormal and things high strange based on my experiences as an unqualified expert on the unexplained and my experiences as an employee at high level undisclosed military bases.

Let me start of by introducing myself;

My real name is Chuck Bertuna but most people call me "Chuck" not something fish related. I am a 64 yr old retiree, divorcee, part aboriginee, from Tallahassee who was employed at AREA 55 (which is like AREA 54 but one better) and various other bases like undersea ones, under desert ones, under snow ones as an "adjuster". I held a Top Secret security clearance of "Bologna". I answered only to retired col Chet McNudlee who had many monikers such as The Silver Frog, Peckerneck, Useless Sonofabitch and The Dervish of Saratoga after killing a small battalion of Japanese with a donkey and some grenades, ask around people who know , know him. Anyway he was my superior and was a big deal in the Navy, particulalrly to do with space stuff which to this day I found incongrous. Anyway he claimed I was his A number one buddy in Space Navy Alpha Command or "SNAC" for short. He would task me do to stuff but we mostly hung out got loaded and spray painted models in a corrugated metal shed behind a big hanger called the Counter Operations room. One thing you had to know about Chet was he hated anything Egyptian on account of a bad vacation cruise but he loved stuff to do with space and he loved doing illegal drugs. He was kinda racist too as I found out unexpectedly and had a strange sense of humour.

He was a weird guy and there were certain rituals that Chet adhered too and I would get roped into too. For example when one of his CIA or War buddies died, after the funeral he would get drunk at the wake and make me drive his beat up lincoln to some guys house. It was always some guy who owed money to his cousin or some family that had been calling up the air force base starting trouble about seeing some top secret airplane stuff. Looking a bit pale from the drink he would make his eyes go all squinty knock on the door say some crazy shit to them with a japanese accent and then walk backwards to the car. He was always doing crazy stuff like that. I think he was still pretty cut up about the War. He always had something against the Japanese he would never wear a digital watch and hated anything to do with raw fish.

When amphetamines were popular in the 60s he would make me drive him in the lincoln to some dope cook house in virginia. He would shout "code blue" which meant i would have to drive really slowly while he dosed himself up till his eyes were red then he would pull his jacket up over his head and surf the bonnet of the car like a demented hood ornament squawking shrilly like a Moroccan goat herder.

One day Chet (retired) had been all a buzz after a night at the picture house he had just seen Star wars and was all chipper. Anyways he was pretending to be a robot and walked queerly into the office sort of in a robot motion and dumped this sack on the desk. "Chuck my honlabel flend I feel artistic." We would be tasked with doctoring photos for NASA via JPL for a small fee, like some kind of sub contract. He was always thinking of money making schemes. We'd get drunk and then airbrush moon or mars photos. Our task was to just brighten them up you know and paint over stuff indicated with a big cross that looked like ancient buildings. But Chet had been drinking again and got carried away. He would mumble something about getting rid of the egyptian and then he would set about painting in all these cool nuts and bolts stuff like sheds and factories and space ships and stuff. He got really creative with it and intricate on account of the drugs but got carried away too. Chet had really liked star wars and was trying to paint star wars stuff into the mars photos. I had to draw the line and got rid of most of it.

Anyhoo theres some other stuff about Roswell, Dulce and Aliens and gun battles with Plaeidian lizard dudes etc..

...after killing a small battalion of Japanese with a donkey and some grenades, ...

Ha! I believed it all until that one phrase kept coming back to me, like a skipping record, or an annoying echo on a tiled floor, or like the taste of a bad taco. There are no large or small Japanese battalions. Battalions were of one size, 1072 men with 28 officers, or it wasn't a battalion. So there, your otherwise incredibly believable story collapses on itself like a house of cards, or a Walmart tent, or like my neighbor's carport after I tied his car bumper to one of the posts.

@Trained your obviously a debunker with stalking tendencies I therefore besmirch you sir. you can have your "science" and your "facts". I know I was there.

Ive had alot of questions from people so I will try and answer most of them in one post.

• My hatred for things Roswell were on account of tripping over the files which were used to prop open the bathroom door kept open for "air purposes".
  • The EBE was named Derek and was kept in a closet with some cleaning products for a number of years until he walked out disguised as a degenerate straggly haired blonde with poor perfume.
  • The Col. wanted to use live Japanese on account of his racist tendencies but was convinced to use Chimpanzees which he made to look Japaneesier with kamikazee flying caps and goggles instead.
  • He also annotated a 1956 article about Carp in an edition of Reader's Digest and sent it to the FBI.
  • After hearing the first shot the driver instinctively drew his weapon, spun round and said "What the hell was that!" followed by "oops".
  • He chose the name Lazar for him because it sounded "spacey" like laser and would be more believable with the sci-fi geeks.
  • Yes! he did admire WWF from afar particularly battle Royales and was seen at a number of high profile events incognito.
  • Yes! The col did help Phil Collins write lyrics to Against All odds (Take a Look at Me now).
  • It was an uncredited appearance in The Gary Shandling Show.
  • The Rock.
  • Tracey Chapman.
  • Her name was Luka. She lived on the second floor. We floated her out of the window with helium pantaloons.
  • Cats were like $5. Geese $4 but were easily shipped. People waited up to a month for dogs on account of the breeding habits. $46 for a mongrel. COD.
I can answer more questions if I have time.

I would like to suggest forum members Ufology and RenaissanceLady as potential guests. As I've learned in this thread, they have had really interesting experiences and very deep insights and things to say and they both do so very eloquently.

Back