• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion Mel Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, Mel, you don't know anything. You just let your guests ramble on about anything and call that interviewing. It would be like me hosting a show about horses. I don't know anything about horses. They have four legs, come in various colors, and they whinny and poop. That's about all I know. I LIKE horses, sure, and I've even been on one a couple of times, but I really can't tell an Arab from a Budweiser. So someone could come on my horse show and wax eloquent bullshit about four toed pink horses and I wouldn't know the difference. I would say, "Oh, wow!"

If I wanted to learn about horses I would pick a show hosted by someone who had grown up with horses, studied horses, and had established credentials as an expert on horses.

If I were a charlatan, a Bassett, or an exopolitics idiot who communed with whales, I'd pick your show because I would know I'd get an easy ride and be able to spout my BS without any serious questions being asked. Yeah, you've had some good guests on. They're trying to promote themselves and will use any avenue they can, and that's okay. But you're not very discriminating, and your show suffers for it. Yours is not the only show in this category, but it clearly fits. These so-called journalists who say "I are a journalist, therefore I can talk about anything" are NOT helping the field. They are adding to the noise.

I'm glad your show is 'doing so well,' but I would suggest this is a matter of marketing rather than any sort of expertise.

I don't see the problem with him hosting a show. I have never heard it, and I don't plan on subscribing, but he does seem to have an interest in the subject. The Paracast does it's thing, and I listen every week, and I always enjoy it. Mr. Fabregas is completely allowed to do his own thing even if some people think that he's easy on his guests.
After reading this thread, it would be interesting to hear a debate between him and David.
We can learn from our differences. At least that's what I think.

The thing is, Mel, you don't know anything.
That's right Schuyler, I don't know anything. My guests are ignorant fools who like to endure a few hours with someone who doesn't ask any relevant questions. I'm willing to bet you haven't listened to anything if that is your conclusion.

But, then again, how would you know? Then, ask yourself why is my show even discussed here?

I don't know anything and that's why I try to wake people up with shows like the one below.

Check this out: G. Edward Griffin

Isn't it coincidental that Coast to Coast AM had never interviewed G. Edward Griffin and after his show with me they had him on just a couple of days later? My expertise is in business, not in the paranormal. I admit that. I do, however, have an interest in the paranormal.

Best,

Mel

I don't see the problem with him hosting a show. I have never heard it, and I don't plan on subscribing, but he does seem to have an interest in the subject. The Paracast does it's thing, and I listen every week, and I always enjoy it. Mr. Fabregas is completely allowed to do his own thing even if some people think that he's easy on his guests.
After reading this thread, it would be interesting to hear a debate between him and David.

Okay, Excellent suggestion!

If David and Mel are up for it, I will host and ask the questions ... providing they both agree. There ... debate settled for now.......

Ohhhhh, can you fill the Love and ............... the Hubris?

:D

Decker aka Don Ecker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

That's fair Angel of Ioren,

By the way, you don't have to subscribe to listen to 50% of each show. Instead of giving people a few minutes, I give them one hour to decide. No one is forced. Those who have subscribed have done it because they perceive value.

Cheers,

Mel

Okay, Excellent suggestion!

If David and Mel are up for it, I will host and ask the questions ... providing they both agree. There ... debate settled for now.......

Ohhhhh, can you fill the Love and ............... the Hubris?

:D

Decker aka Don Ecker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
By the way Don, I respect your work! I just had Robert Morningstar on last week and believe he mentioned you off line.

Best,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back