• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greer: CSETI Snaps "First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial"

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial
By Steven M. Greer, M.D. Director, CSETI and The Disclosure Project

If you GO HERE: you'll get the bloody red-meat blow by blow:

"The shot was taken at Joshua Tree National Park in California, November 17, 2009, during a CSETI contact event overseen by Dr. Steven Greer. This photo graph offers extraordinary evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology, and the efficacy of CSETI contact protocols."

Hmm, let's paracast this one out to the shallow end of the pool…

Here's the original...
ET.jpg

Where's IS Waldo the alien? Is it that lizardly-look'in reptoidian perched on the right?
Or the glowering orb with a menacing manner at the top left?

Hm.... didnt they take any photo's of that Alien baby they found a few years ago (LOL), surely that would have been the first proof of extra-terrestrials..... or do you think they are banking on everyone having forgotten that one.:p

I don't get it with CSETI and Greer. It's clearly an operation to make money from selling lies, bull shit and stuff that's untestable. It's what they do...they hoax for money. What I don't get is why they don't release a very good fake photo? I mean one that's really high quality like this...

LOCATION SLIDE for WHITE SANDS 7-19-78.jpg

They can say it's been delivered from the usual shadowy source. They can afford to have something like this commissioned. So a guy that's dead-set on skimming profit from the gullible...isn't consolidating an opportunity for greater cash-flow? Why the hell not? If I was him, I'd part with some of that cash and have a couple of great MJ-12-style documents and an autopsy image created. Weird!?

Maybe if we meditate hard enough and ask nicely, perhaps we can convince the aliens to remove Greer from our reality permanently.

It looks like one of my cats playing with a sheet of lighting gels. I have seen my cats play with a sheet of lighting gels so it is not just a clever analogy.

I don't get it with CSETI and Greer. It's clearly an operation to make money from selling lies, bull shit and stuff that's untestable. It's what they do...they hoax for money. What I don't get is why they don't release a very good fake photo?

I think you're asking a very important question. Are they supposed to look like incompetent hoaxers or is this fiasco just another sign that Greer's spiel, including the 25 cent words and foreign phrases, is just smoke and mirrors that are meant to convey a level of sophistication and thought that just just aren't there? However I still can't get over the fact that he managed to get a bunch of actual witnesses to apparently break oaths of silence and otherwise expose themselves in the dubious Disclosure Project.

"The shot was taken at Joshua Tree National Park in California, November 17, 2009, during a CSETI contact event overseen by Dr. Steven Greer. This photo graph offers extraordinary evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology, and the efficacy of CSETI contact protocols."

Are the interstellar, trans dimensional, extraterrestrials under those two sheets? Did Dr. Greer throw sheets over them or do they come that way? What am I missing here? I'm so confused!

I don't get it with CSETI and Greer. It's clearly an operation to make money from selling lies, bull shit and stuff that's untestable. It's what they do...they hoax for money. What I don't get is why they don't release a very good fake photo? I mean one that's really high quality like this...

LOCATION SLIDE for WHITE SANDS 7-19-78.jpg

They can say it's been delivered from the usual shadowy source. They can afford to have something like this commissioned. So a guy that's dead-set on skimming profit from the gullible...isn't consolidating an opportunity for greater cash-flow? Why the hell not? If I was him, I'd part with some of that cash and have a couple of great MJ-12-style documents and an autopsy image created. Weird!?

I can't view this attachment, anyone else having problems?? Actually I have had this happen several times now where there is an apparent attachment but I'm unable to view it.

It all becomes clear. If you go to robtex.com and put cseti.org into the search box, click on the cseti.org link and then go to the shared tab, you find what other websites are shared on the ip of the cseti.org website ... or something like that if I'm correct.

Anyway what do we find ... yes ladies and gentlemen we find ... the one ... the only ...

707cannabiscollege.com

Ummm ... wonder if Greer has been smoking something funny lately. Oh and why is the website cseti.org situated in the Cayman Islands mummy ... why??? :eek::D

It's a sodding cactus. Stupid Greer.

According to Budd Hopkins, aliens can disguise a ufo as a normal airplane or helicopter. I assume they can also shapeshift into a cactus if they are in a prickly mood. Har, har. I've seen some rather provocative aliens disguised as cacti near my home!

Attachments

• cactus erection..jpg
    cactus erection..jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 75
According to Budd Hopkins, aliens can disguise a ufo as a normal airplane or helicopter. I assume they can also shapeshift into a cactus if they are in a prickly mood. Har, har. I've seen some rather provocative aliens disguised as cacti near my home!

Well as a sort of side note ... As British tv viewers of a strange bent will know ... in the big (and fairly awful actually) send off at Xmas for David Tennant on Doctor Who (BBC tv prog dontchya know) there were a couple of people in disguise who turned out to be ... cactus people ... sort of. Well they were green and spik(e?)y and they were people, and they were referred to as cactuses by one character.

So ... yeah been there done that already. Hmmm ... "greer and spiky" ... now theres a thought :D.

[paraschtick ... who is really starting to get a bit fed up of all the idiots and hucksters in this field of ours ... will the pain never end??? :cool:]

On one level, I would say we should all just ignore Greer and his organization, but given the fraud that is apparently occurring and the number of new entrants into the field who are potentially easily duped, it is good people continue to call him out.

This sort of material has to make one wonder. Clearly, behind the brawny intellect and silver tongue lies a profoundly vexing figure. I mean, Dr. Greer is undoubtably intelligent, but yet he continues to crank out these increasingly questionable claims and evidence (i.e. holding an alien baby, "vectoring" in aliens, holding the secrets to free energy, etc. etc. and on into the realms of ad infinitum) What seems to be happening here is when logic can't be offered Dr. Greer resorts to spinning a lurid tale drawing on murky, psuedo-spiritual aphorisms and bawdy, New Age mystique. And the truly disheartening trend that one can see developing here is that Dr. Greer seems to be well aware of the paradigm he's creating, a paradigm that firmly places him as the only self-anointed prophet that can decode the level of b.s. that CSETI is pumping out these days. I mean, come on. Take a look at this so-called evidence. It's photographic afflatus of the highest order, and any reasonable person can deduce that. But here he is spinning it to be an "Alien Ambassador" manifesting in "thought form." Simply put, this guy's too smart not to realize the tight rope of insanity he's walking here. And so, one has to guess if this is a deliberate attempt to manipulate the vulnerable. Being a psychotherapist, I for one am beginning to question the forces so furiously at work in the psyche of Dr. Greer.

Back