• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Grant Cameron show

mike

Paranormal Adept
Dan Smith and Ron Pandolfi ?

a couple of my favourite quotes on this pair

For the record, anyone who gives an ounce of credence to anything Mr. Ron Pandolfi says, needs to have their temperature taken. When we do our background checking on the individuals involved in these scams and associated side stories, we do it on the people who sit on either side of the fence. At least, that’s what I do.
If you believe Ron Pandolfi is a senior Intel figure for the US government, you might as well believe that the moon is made of cheese and we all go to Disneyland when we die.
Further updates on the way.
<CITE>Comment by Stephen Broadbent — March 28, 2010 @ 9:41 am</CITE>

Dan (Smith), you talk a lot of worthless crap. Is there anyway to completely ban Dan from the internet as a whole? He shouldn't be allowed online anywhere, ever, period!

Take one nutjob, add a fringe topic like Ufology, throw in a little internet and you have instant BS polluting an already fouled subject.

Jeddyhi

Dan Smith is a booze sodden nutjob with a messianic complex, in all the years ive encountered his online drivel, one thing is obvious, Jeddyhi is on the mark, Dan should be banned from the entire internet

There's close to 30 pages of the dan smith ron pandolfi soap opera here

http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1810

Be warned though, you can read this shit, but you can't unread it.......................

Gene and Chris: You know what you guys need? A big red button you can push that opens an electronic trap door and swallows up a guest. You could call it "the emergency escape when a guest stops making sense button."

Seriously.

This guy is hard to take. He drops so many names and talks so fast that one is baffled with what he is saying. I guess b/s baffles brains so to speak. I give little credibility to this guy. He wanders off topic so often, reminds me of Bill Birnes. I am sure he has done his homework but my god, listening to him is painful.

I thought Gene and Chris did well with this guest. My impression was that - underneath the bluster and handwritten memos - there wasn't much. As it went on it became harder to follow. Did I rightly hear him say that he jumped on a UFO or touched it (in the part with the bouncing light)? [I was driving while listening so might have misheard.]

Disinformation is ultimately disinformation and it's hard to take seriously the argument that this is somehow preparing us for disclosure.

His blog has a entry about the show with numerous references.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I really appreciated the question and answer about what motivated him. Having no previous interest, he sees a UFO and instantly knows. "There is belief, disbelief, and there is knowing. Only the people who have seen it know. It was so strange. It was so bizarre." You hear that sort of thing often. In a recent conversation with a witness they said much of the same thing. You see some bizarre thing and you just know it isn't of human origin. The handful of "witnesses" I have talked to personally were intelligent educated people who understood you couldn't really know anything from a fleeting glimpse of a strange object yet ... they all knew it was extra-terrestrial. It is a strange thing to hear come out people's mouths.

Whoa, this guy is a total embarrassment. For some reason I thought he had some credibility. Thanks for the show and the enlightenment.

Whoa, this guy is a total embarrassment. For some reason I thought he had some credibility. Thanks for the show and the enlightenment.

Well, I for one enjoyed the show. I thought the guest was excited about the subject and obviously committed to it. He does seem to have done a lot of work to present his findings and conclusions for essentially nothing. Which you have to admit is damn refreshing.

Now, I don't necessarily have to agree with all of his findings and conclusions to find them interesting and entertaining. Hell, I am a registered member (lucky 7) of the Francis E. Dec fanclub! I enjoy the strange and bizarre, particularly the flying saucer kind. So, I enjoyed the episode and thought the hosts did a good job interviewing Grant. I hope to hear Grant back on the show again.

And you know guys, when we discuss guests in the forum, maybe we should exercise some decorum, participially when there are guests that I would like to see come back or at least engage us in the forum. I'm already holding a grudge against Gene for spooking (ah-hem) James Carrion. :)

I enjoyed the show as well! I can back up his story of having asked a UFO question to Dick Cheney as I have heard that audio.

An interview with Grant Cameron will be featured on The Paracast's May 8th broadcast. The interview will discuss Grant's work on the subject of Presidents and UFOs along with his research and opinions concerning The Aviary and John Alexander’s latest book "UFOs, Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities."

From the Paracast website:

Coming May 8: Gene and Chris attempt to explore what the U.S. Presidents and other government officials knew and didn’t know about UFOs and their possible reality with Grant Cameron, who presents his evidence on The Presidents UFO Website.

The show airs on Sunday, May 8th, 7:00 PM–10:00 PM Eastern Time on GCN Radio

In the Paracast Interview Grant Cameron discusses a number of documents, papers, and personalities that the reader may not be familiar with. To get a complete picture we have provided a key of links that can be followed to understand the importance of the item being discussed during the interview.

A question is asked about the 30 page paper where Grant Cameron reviews John Alexander’s latest book "John Alexander, UFOs, Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities." This article can be read at

John Alexander, UFOs, Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities: The Rest of the Story | Presidential UFO

A question is asked about the Aviary, a shadowy group of high level people who have been involved in the UFO mystery. A list of who these people are can be found at

List of Aviary Members | Presidential UFO

There is a discussion of 4,000+ MJ-12 related documents that were leaked in the 1990s. Some of these can be found at;

Majestic Documents.com: Evidence We Are Not Alone

A video of Bill Clinton saying "I’m probably not the first president they've lied to, or that bureaucrats have tried to wait out" is discussed. It can be viewed at

Bill Clinton's UFO Speech in Hong Kong 14 Sep 2005 | Presidential UFO

There is a discussion of a question put to Dick Cheney on UFOs. The details are here

Dick Cheney | Presidential UFO

The actual audio of the Cheney interview radio show is at

Vice President Dick Cheney | The Diane Rehm Show from WAMU and NPR

Discussion of questioning of General Wesley Clark about UFOs

Gen. Wesley Clark comments on UFOs

Ron Pandolfi at the CIA says president is only told what he needs to know on the subject of UFOs.

More Of The Same | Presidential UFO

President Eisenhower and the rumored UFO visit to Edward's Air Force Base

President Eisenhower Meets the Aliens? | Presidential UFO

The 1959 Psychic Incident where the CIA talks to an alien

The Day the Navy Established 'Contact' | Presidential UFO

The CIA memo of the incident written by Arthur Lundahl as hand copied by J.A. Hynek

Hynek's 1959 CIA Memo | Presidential UFO

Misstatement

In the interview a reference is made to General Clark mentioning a mistake in the mathematics. This is a confusion of the three references to mathematics that have been made.

Dr. Eric Walker raised the question of mathematics in one interview saying "How good is your mathematics? Because only a couple people are capable of handling this issue. Unless your mind ability is like Einstein's or likewise, I do not think you can achieve anything."

Ben Rich, the head of skunkworks raised mathematics in relation to his contention that we now had the technology to take ET home saying "There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out."

Gereral Clark as noted above said "There are things going on. But we will have to work out our own mathematics."

Last Updated on Saturday, 30 April 2011 18:00

John Alexander, UFOs, Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities: The Rest of the Story
Written by Grant Cameron
Monday, 11 April 2011 18:34
The long awaited John Alexander book titled “UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities” is finally on the book stand. It is an important book that everyone in the UFO community should read.

The reason that the book is so important is that Alexander dares to look at the question of whether the government, or some “THEY” that has little answerability to the government, has processes in place to investigate the UFO mystery. Alexander has chosen to play in the right ballpark where many more researchers should spend some time.

Most of what ufology has done for the last sixty years involves UFO case investigation. Researchers with varying levels of investigative skills have looked for and then evaluated new UFO sightings. Many UFO WebPages, including my own presidential UFO site, have a daily news link where the latest greatest sightings can be viewed.

Whether working alone or as part of a UFO organization researchers did their investigation and ended up putting the cases in a categories such as “hoax” or “Insufficient information” or “unknown.” They were limited by skill, lack of time, often the unwillingness to share their data, and with little or no funding. When each investigation was over and there was nothing more that could be done the case it was filed and the investigators went on to the next investigation hoping that one would solve the mystery. After sixty years we are left with have filing cabinets full or hoaxes, insufficient evidence, and unknown cases. It is a vicious circle with no end in sight.

After sixty years of research the UFO community seems to have come to the conclusion from the evidence that something very unusual is going on but we really don’t know what it is. UFO researchers really don’t know what to do with the evidence, so more is collected hoping an answer will emerge. The general public and media, on the other hand, do not have the time to review the vast quantities of evidence that have been collected and therefore do not pay the subject much attention other than to listen to some of the more spectacular stories.

Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 April 2011 18:12
Read more...

The Disney UFO Connection
Written by Grant Cameron
Thursday, 06 August 2009 18:38
Disney, UFOs, and Disclosure

"Isn’t it strange that Allan Sandler, my partner and I met with that guy at Disney. We had a conversation with him, but again what he told us about his experience it seemed like he didn’t really know very much. So, I don’t know. I don’t know what to say." Documentary film producer and writer Robert Emenegger, who was approached by the Pentagon to produce an officially sanctioned UFO documentary during the first Nixon administration.

Ward Kimball, one of the original Disney animators, referred to by Walt Disney as one of the trusted "Nine Old Men," (supreme court of animation) died in Arcadia California on July 8. He was 88.

Four of Disney's Wise Old Men - Marc Davis, Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnson, Ward Kimball.

Kimball was famous for his animated creation of the characters Jiminy Cricket, The Cheshire Cat, The March Hare, The Mad Hatter, and for redesigning Mickey Mouse in 1938. He joined the Disney Studios in 1934, and rose up in the ranks to become a directing animator on such classics as "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," "Pinocchio," "Fantasia" and "Peter Pan." He directed Disney Oscar-winning shorts "Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom" in 1953 and "It's Tough To Be a Bird" in 1969.

Last Updated on Thursday, 31 March 2011 18:48
Read more...

Up to Date on UFO News
Written by Paul Robinson
Friday, 04 March 2011 14:55
After a bit of time away from keeping up to date on UFO stories in the MSM, I was certainly in for a surprise playing catch-up! Following on the heals of the UK's Ministry of Defence (MoD) releasing its latest batch of UFO files comes a deluge of news stories from news sources worldwide. The past 24 hours alone has spawned around 100 articles on the subject.

Check it out here!

Last Updated on Friday, 04 March 2011 15:01

More Articles...
Bill Clinton's UFO Speech in Hong Kong 14 Sep 2005
Wikileaks Documents Reference UFO Research
SHFT411.COM Interview Now Available
Secretary of State Clinton Linked to UFO Hacker Case
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 6

I liked the show, and I've always appreciated what Grant has done for the field, and what he has to say —although sometimes I wish I knew what brand of coffee he buys ;)

Having said that, I take issue with the statement that Obama 'hasn't disclosed anything' important of embarrassing for the government during his administration (unlike Clinton).

What about the apology issued in October 2010 concerning syphilis experiments in Guatemala?

I enjoyed the show as well! I can back up his story of having asked a UFO question to Dick Cheney as I have heard that audio.

Yep, have it archived for a long time and it is still available on Diane Rehm website. Still remembering when it was announced on the (now defunct) mailing list SKY OPEN. Audio was also used together with lots of other stuff from big Grant's archive in this episode of UFO Files:

Have been cooperating with Grant and other good colleagues for years and it was a pain to get uncut recordining of the Belfast speech but located it at the end with one private archivist in Ireland - and of course now is widely available after the search and archived:
http://www.ufoupdateslist.com/2005/sep/m24-019.shtml

I also enjoyed this show. I couldn't finish listening to the last show, but this was a good one. I'm not sure why some people had an issue with it

I also enjoyed this show. I couldn't finish listening to the last show, but this was a good one. I'm not sure why some people had an issue with it

I was entertained. I did take issue that he's just another guy that says he KNOWS what's going on. I'm not a fan of people that claim to have film footage of UFOs and then never release. He aslo made it sound like it was better than it was. I'm glad Gene pressed him on the film though, making him admit that it was basically lights in the sky.
I have an HD video camera with me at all times. So when I finally see a UFO I'll be able to film it.

He did seem high strung, eh? I almost had to drop the speed of my iPod app. I like listening to all my podcasts at 2x and he almost needed to be put at 1/2 speed! At least he gets a lot of info out in one breath.
I just couldn't keep listening. Gene and Chris did their best, but what could have been an entertaining couple hours of speculation and interesting stories turned into a frustrating exercise in rewinding (what did he say?) and trying to keep up with and understand a frantic unfocused motormouth.

He did seem high strung, eh? I almost had to drop the speed of my iPod app. I like listening to all my podcasts at 2x and he almost needed to be put at 1/2 speed! At least he gets a lot of info out in one breath.

LOL, i too listen to podcasts like that, but this guy was way to fast for me to do that, like listening to a chipmunk on amphetamines

Giving Mr. Cameron the benefit of the doubt, I went to the website in order to view the Clinton clip. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in respect to UFO’s, or Roswell mentioned by the former president. Apparently Mr. Cameron experienced something that tampered with his conscious, and has an itch that cannot be scratched

I loved the show. I hope a future show can be done with Grant since there is just too much information for him to express in just one show..

I have an HD video camera with me at all times. So when I finally see a UFO I'll be able to film it.

I also carry a digital still camera with me where ever I go. But... don't be so sure you will get anything!

Last year I was riding in my friend's truck on Rt 46 in Clifton NJ. I'm a luthier (guitar maker), and my friend and I have a work shop in his garage. He was giving me a ride home and at my feet was a duffle bag that had my Canon PowerShot A590. I had been using the camera to take photos of an instrument I was working on. We were heading west, and the sun was setting, so the horizon in front of us was turning orange against some clouds. We were talking when I noticed a strange looking object in front of the clouds. It was disk shaped, and was being partly illuminated by the setting sun, and also seemed to be giving off it's own light. It was about the size of a cough drop at arms length. It was clearly in front of the clouds, but was still some distance away. It was sharply defined, but had an odd fuzziness to it, as if from hot air. The edges sort of shimmered.

I pointed it out to my friend, and we were pondering what I could be. I remembered I had my camera, so decided to take it out and zoom in to get a better look. The funny thing is I didn't think about taking a photo of it, just a closer look, though I would imagine that I would have snapped a picture. As I was taking the camera from my bag, an image appeared in my mind of the camera's battery compartment, which was open, and had no batteries in it. I also felt compelled to put the camera back in the bag.

I said to my friend something like "dammit, I have no batteries in the camera" and put it back in the bag. When we turned off on my exit, and the object was out of sight, I realized that I did indeed have batteries in the camera, and was using it a half hour earlier! I mentioned this to my friend, who realized he also had his camera in his pocket. We both found this very strange, and had no explanation for it. The image of the empty battery compartment, and the urge to put the camera back was very strong. And once out of sight from the object, it was like night-and-day. It was clear to us that something strange had occurred.

Since then I have read of instances where people have seen an object and want to photograph it, and are somehow prevented from doing so.

But here's the thing; if indeed I was convinced that I had no batteries in my camera, and if that was because this object knew I was going to take its picture, how would it pick me out of all the cars on the highway that evening? I think this is an important piece to the puzzle, but I'm not sure where it fits. But it makes me feel that we are dealing with something much stranger than we think.

Interestingly, and as an aside, this sighting got my friend talking about a series of sightings he had that he through was Venus. He would sit on his roof and he described a very large and thin crescent in the sky, with the open end up. When he gestured with his hands, he made it out to be about 10 times the size of the full moon! He saw this on a series of evenings. I had to explain that the only way you can see Venus as a crescent is through a telescope or binoculars, and when it is a crescent, it's not as bright as when it's full, and the open end is never up. I used to look at it all the time.

This also made me aware that he was VERY uncomfortable talking about UFOs, and even though he was with me and another friend when I had something very strange happen back in 1988, he says he didn't remember it, but he did remember where we were... :confused: I now wonder what kinds of experiences he has had.

Back