• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gary Bekkum interview

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Last night's show (February 06) was with journalist Gary Bekkum, author of "Spies, Lies, and Polygraph Tape." If you are not familiar with Gary, for quite some time he has done monumental service in shining a light on intelligence games in the UFO/Paranormal research fields.

We had a wide ranging discussion hitting a lot of points such as John Alexanders interview, Remote Viewing programs, SETI, and a lot more. If you didn't catch it allow me to suggest that this is a show you will want to catch!

Decker

Thanks Don,

I just grabbed the show now and I am looking forward to it (I missed the first 50 minutes of the live version and forced myself not to listen to the rest so I could do it all in one go later). I find that usually works out for the best.

Anyhow, the link wasn't posted, but I just swapped a 5 for a 6 and here it is folks - The Bekkum Show:

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2012/wk01/dmr-06-m.mp3

And here is the unposted Sarradet show from Friday:

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2012/wk01/dmr-05-f.mp3

When Don and Gary were talking about MI6, the interview went dead (silence) for around 10 seconds, a voice then reconnected the interview again. Was their a fault with your computer there Don?

Thanks Anaximander for you link. Anyone who is interested press start on that link and move the slider to 55.98 or 56.00 minutes and play- you'll understand then why i asked the question.

Well, no problems on my end, the computer is doing fine. Funny how the "stream" will get interrupted ... isn't it?

Decker

Well, no problems on my end, the computer is doing fine. Funny how the "stream" will get interrupted ... isn't it?

Decker

Weird, it went off air for around 20 seconds just looking there at the timer again. lol ya very odd Don

Back