• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

To ask a stupid question...

Why do we think the US Government actually knows anything?

I think this is an appeal to authority fallacy that is being used on purpose by the US Military-Industrial Complex. They create the mystique to give appearance that they've got the situation all sorted out and are still somewhat in control of the situation.

When in all likelihood they know nothing and are not in control of the situation at all.

This is classic Mein Kampf stuff. Narrative control.

The same evidence that we say supports an ETsH, is the same evidence that the collins elite say supports the DH. From their pov they have more evidence for their hypothesis since their holy book actually mentions extra terrestrials but in the context of angels and demons.

What constitutes proof in either hypothesis ?

Well, Mike, you are in luck! Why? Because I can contact the one person who is eminently qualified to offer extensive and exhaustive proof of the DH and perhaps he will even join the group here and answer you directly. If not, I will transmit his email replies to the Paracasters assembled here.

I refer to none other than Peter Levenda, the man whom Tom DeLonge hired and commissioned to write the trilogy called “Sekret Machines,” which will one day become the authoritative past, present and future history of human alien contact and its disclosure as funneled through the consortium known as TTS/AAS.

For those readers here unfamiliar with the work of Herr Levenda, let me give 3 links here which will at least begin to point in the DH direction.

The first is an article by Joe Flatley which appeared in The Verge 4 years ago. Now Mike, I offer this article not as any proof of DH, but merely to introduce you to the, uh, well, the main Demon of the DH. (Can you pounce Cthulhu properly Mike? You life may depend on it in the dystopian demonic future loomin for us all!)

The cult of Cthulhu: real prayer for a fake tentacle

And Sekret Machines is not the first trilogy written by Herr Levenda. Perhaps you are familiar with his trilogy called Sinister Forces? Pay special attention to the first book of the trilogy which is entitled The Nine.
The Nine

Within the context of TTS/AAS I would dare say that The Nine are still running the DH show. Let me leave you with 5 year old post made by Gordon White over at Rune Soup since he explains the Nine rather concisely.
The Séance That Changed America

Excellent Nevada NPR interview w/ George Knapp & John Alexander.

Good tag-team analysis dumbed down a bit for the average Joe... I have extended invites for both to come on the show... more later.

ufo_art2_0.jpg

Well, Mike, you are in luck! Why? Because I can contact the one person who is eminently qualified to offer extensive and exhaustive proof of the DH and perhaps he will even join the group here and answer you directly

LOL thats not my definition of luck.
I'm a staunch materialist in the philosophical sense, and don't accept superstition as a valid answer to anything.
And its not a challenge, because frankly i don't need the headache inviting them here will undoubtedly give me, but i reject the notion anyone has extensive and exhaustive proof of the DH.

We are back to the question what constitutes proof.

Your recent link makes that point.

Bottom Line

There is no substitute for an established fact, and facts cannot be established absent evidence available for public review

Evidence aka alleged proof have to be tested/reviewed.

I made the reference to make the point that evidence isn't proof, it must be tested before it moves into that realm. Thats how it works in a court. Evidence is presented. The judge tests it and decides based on those tests if it constitutes proof or not.

Likewise conclusions based on untested evidence are not necessary correct.

And again Brewers article makes that point, the videos are evidence only of UAP. Not of the ET'sH or DH or any other hypothesis about the nature of what by its very definition is unknown aerial phenomenon.

The videos, for example, embody what, by definition, are UFOs.

"One of the most highly developed skills in contemporary Western civilization is dissection: the split-up of problems into their smallest possible components. We are good at it. So good, we often forget to put the pieces back together again."

-- from Alvin Toffler's Foreword (entitled "Science and Change") to
ORDER OUT OF CHAOS: MAN'S NEW DIALOGUE WITH NATURE by
llya Prigogine and Isabelle Stengers. Available to read online at

https://deterritorialinvestigations...2DH8QFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw0IfPWSXtX9LIlW-jdURpm3

Maybe Pandora‘s box contains both DH and ETH. Too bad 70 years of non-disclosure means a 70 year delay in resolving these issues.

Who knows... AI and quantum tech might be coming just in time ;)

If anyone runs across documents addressed to Elizondo with an official DoD letterhead…, please post them here.

Knapp’s comments about additional footage of aerial anomalies seems interesting. If a verifiable chain of custody for all recordings and images were to be provided, that may be interesting as well. I’m thinking a Pay-Per-View presentation may be in the works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Investigative journalist Leslie Kean, who co-authored the original New York Times story about this fascinating Pentagon program, just gave an excellent and inspiring 45-minute interview on The Unexplained, London’s finest professional podcast hosted by Howard Hughes. I highly recommend this for anyone who's interested in learning more about this story, and what comes next:

Motherboard interviewed Tom DeLonge 2 years ago and now revisits the interview to test Tom’s claims then vs. the mainstream media disclosures now. He gets a fairly good grade.

How Accurate Were Tom DeLonge's Alien Claims? An Investigation

They end with a video of Blink-182 performing “Aliens Exist” from the early “Enema of the State” album.

Here he explains the last line in the song, which mentions “Majestic 12”

Tom DeLonge opens up on Blink-182’s song, “Aliens Exist” - News - Alternative Press

I see only two possibilities here: either we are on the verge of DISCLOSURE, or this is the biggest circle jerk in the history of UFOs.

Latest media batch (Nevada Public Radio was already added by Chris so I am excluding that one in this set):

Media Index Page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

2017-12-23 - CBS This Morning: Jeffrey Kluger, Time Magazin Science Editor, Comments Pentagon UFO Study

2017-12-19 - Fox News: Brett Larson Comments Pentagon UFO Study

2017-12-18 - CNN Today: New Segment on Pentagon UFO Study, pilot David Fravor (USS Nimitz UFO Incident) and Luis Elizondo

Best wishes.

I see only two possibilities here: either we are on the verge of DISCLOSURE, or this is the biggest circle jerk in the history of UFOs.
I hate to say this, but as far as an announcement of their official conclusions goes: that already happened. A (very recently former) Pentagon official just told us that we've observed these exotic devices in our skies many times, collected all kinds of data that demonstrates their unearthly maneuvering capabilities, and after extensive intelligence analysis they've concluded that the devices they've studied are not a part of any terrestrial government's aircraft inventory. So they're unearthly in origin, evidently.

Anything beyond that is mere speculation. There's no way to determine where in the cosmos some unknown device came from, unless we could go out there and find it for ourselves, which we're incapable of doing at this point. So that's it: we've just had official disclosure of unearthly technology in our airspace.

But as far as supporting evidence goes, apparently there's more coming in the weeks and months ahead. Leslie Kean is already working on the next big story related to the one that just broke, and it sounds like it's going to be another bombshell - listen to her 45-minute interview on The Unexplained, which I posted above.

I hate to say this, but as far as an announcement of their official conclusions goes: that already happened. A (very recently former) Pentagon official just told us that we've observed these exotic devices in our skies many times, collected all kinds of data that demonstrates their unearthly maneuvering capabilities, and after extensive intelligence analysis they've concluded that the devices they've studied are not a part of any terrestrial government's aircraft inventory. So they're unearthly in origin, evidently.

Anything beyond that is mere speculation. There's no way to determine where in the cosmos some unknown device came from, unless we could go out there and find it for ourselves, which we're incapable of doing at this point. So that's it: we've just had official disclosure of unearthly technology in our airspace.

But as far as supporting evidence goes, apparently there's more coming in the weeks and months ahead. Leslie Kean is already working on the next big story related to the one that just broke, and it sounds like it's going to be another bombshell - listen to her 45-minute interview on The Unexplained, which I posted above.

I agree this may be the closest thing to disclosure we've ever seen. Just waiting for that official "official" response. The Trump administration has to say something about the issue now, unless the press allows them to get away with ignoring it. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders appears to be stalling for time.

Back