• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

Came across this reddit thread which also see the DeLonge juggernaut as a cash grab, but this writer involves John Podesta in the mix as well.

Breaking Down the Recent UFO News & Events • r/conspiracy

So what's happening? This is where John Podesta comes into play. Podesta, who has his own history of UFO interest, featured prominently in his Wikileaks e-mail, documented contact with Tom Delonge and has been repeatedly promoting Tom Delonge's company via Twitter. I think it seems reasonable that Delonge's team heard about the DoD UFO program being declassified prior to it's declassification, and used this as a platform to provide entertainment, and a fictional backstory to the program.

John Podesta, in previous emails, has been shown to have direct contact with journalists, publications, specifically the publications that have been promoting Delonge's story. The NY Times, Politico, CNN, FoxNews is involved now as well.

Does it not seem reasonable this is just an opportunistic cash-grab? The program was real, and declassified, although it did little except server as a tax-haven/slush-fund/whatever, and likely did no legitimate research. Delonge's company TTSA jumped on this opportunity, as they already purportedly have $2 million in funding from outside investors, put together the video, the Elizonda backstory, and used their media contacts to make it all happen; completely unrelated to the Pentagon program.

Just my 2 cents, feel free to debunk. I'd love for aliens to be real too.

tl;dr: Tom Delonge is capitalizing on actual program disclosure, but anything related to him is solely for entertainment purposes to promote his company and using his media connections w/ Podesta to promote it.

This can’t be accurate.., or can it?
Quoted below:

I would like to point out, as well, Tom Delonge's board of directors listed on his public website here To The Stars Academy

Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. As a former Special Agent In-Charge, Luis conducted and supervised highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world. As an intelligence Case Officer, he ran clandestine source operations throughout Latin America and the Middle East. Most recently, Luis managed the security for certain sensitive portfolios for the US Government as the Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff. For nearly the last decade, Luis also ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. Luis’ academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases. Luis is also an inventor who holds several patents.

Take special note, that on the board sits the gentleman who's been making recent rounds of news outings to CNN, Luis Elizondo

CNN Article/Video: Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone' - CNNPolitics

There are others listed on Delonge's TTSA website as well, professionals, Doctor's who have verifiable credentials, etc. But who is Luis Elizondo? Where are this guy's credentials? I've seen not one shred of evidence this gentleman actually worked for the DoD in any capacity outside of what the media is saying? Even the Wikipedia article refuses to credit this man as the program director or coordinator in any capacity: Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program - Wikipedia

Assuming the alleged navy personnel are being truthful: "I can tell you, I think it was not from this world ..." What did he see ? He has no proof his assumption it was "not from this world" is true.
There's that word "proof" again. In a general context, it seems to me that he could have plenty of proof for him to justify his claim to himself. So what if nobody else believes him? I don't doubt there are thousands and thousands more like him out there. Is it reasonable to assume they're all misperceiving, lying, confabulating, hallucinating, whatever? No. We've already been down that road a thousand times. So what are we dealng with?

If we want to be really picky ( which I am ), I'm fine with saying that we don't know the ETH is a certainty. But at the same time, if we want to be picky ( and I do ), the ETH is an umbrella term for someplace off the planet Earth. Under that umbrella are hypotheticals like interplanetary, interstellar, space nomads, alternate universes, and mythical realms where demons, Gods and angels reside. We have to be this discerning in order to pin down which hypotheticals are reasonable. It's not accurate to simply assume the ETH means only "from space".

Conversely the only other alternative is terrestrial, which is another umbrella term for hypothetical hidden realms here on Earth. For possibilities we have underground, underwater, surface or atmospheric. Some people would add ultradimensional, or extratemporal, but logically those aren't possible without splitting reality into separate universes, which technically would make them ET, or at least that's how my vote would go. It gets philosophical because at some point all separateness between everything breaks down, so it's a matter of immediate context rather than incremental unification ( if that makes any sense ).

But the point is that the common denominator between all the hypotheticals are that whatever the origin is, it's beyond the boundaries and constructs of known civilization, and the most apt word for that is "alien", and either way, given the depth of the mystery, whether it's ET or otherwise doesn't detract from the very real and fantastic nature of the phenomenon. In other words, just because we don't know for sure the aliens are from space doesn't mean we have sufficient reason to assume that there are no aliens. Either way we end up with enough reason to believe aliens have been coming here from someplace. That alone should be revelation enough.

Yet we still get people saying ufology has accomplished nothing :confused: ?

Last edited:
Dear colleagues.

Media Wave Escalates!

Audio/Video Media index page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

Here is the largest batch so far. Thanks to all colleagues who contributed so we could make best historical record of the current media wave. It was a long day :)

2017-12-21 - AM View From The Hill: Interview with Jordan Fabian - White House Reporter who asked a question about Pentagon UFO Study
Thanks to Grant Cameron and Dave Haith for the lead!

Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/ekkqxhbsvsxrc1no46h8xtn3utpfor4q
Source Uncut Audio:
White house journalist Justin Fabian talks about latest Press Conference where he asked UFO question.
Justin: “I had a private conversation with Sarah after the briefing in which I just basically said: ‘Well, you know, sorry to catch you off the guard. Wont be asked about UFOs again.’ And she said that actually had come up at their pre-briefing where you know the staff talks about the stories of the day that may came up on camera and they discussed this NY Times story and they decided: ‘Well I don’t think anyone will ask about that one.’ They were wrong.
Companion Video:

2017-12-20 - I-Team: UFO Study Focused on U.S. Military Encounters by George Knapp (video embedded on the link)
I-Team: UFO study focused on U.S. military encounters

2017-12-20 - The Glenn Beck Program: Interview with Luis Elizondo - Audio embedded on the link
Thanks to Leslie Kean for the lead!

2017-12-20 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Interview with pilot David Fravor on USS Nimitz UFO Incident

2017-12-18 - FOX News - Tucker Carlson Tonight: Brett Larson Comments Pentagon UFO Study

2017-12-19 - "On Team" for NPR: A Secret Pentagon UFO Program Searches for the Unexplained: Interviews with Leslie Kean, Luis Elizondo, Susan Lepselter & Cheryl Costa (Audio embedded on the link):

A Secret Pentagon UFO Program Searches For The Unexplained

2017-12-19 - Florida Live: Interview with Ralph Blumenthal - Audio embedded on the link

Florida Live With Dan Maduri - Possible UFO Sighting Sparks Renewed Interest
Secret Pentagon U.F.O. Program Sparks Interest Of Many

2017-12-17 - Channel 4 News: Interview with Nick Pope about Pentagon UFO Study
Report on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) (Nick Pope) (C4N)

2017-12-20 - CBC Radio: Interviews with Nick Pope, Seth Shostak and Mark Fenster about Pentagon UFO Study
Thanks to Nick Pope for the lead!

https://app.box.com/s/wjwxdclwywn4icqkccrkdtp5d6cbpqcg
Source Audio and Transcript:
What the Pentagon's secret UFO program reveals
Wednesday December 20, 2017 Full Episode Transcript
The Current did request an interview with Canada's Department of National Defence, but it declined. However, a spokesperson from the department did sent them this statement, superimposed on an image: "While we understand your interest in the subject of UFO shows, we are not able to provide an interview as you request is outside the scope of our operations. The Canadian Armed Forces focuses on credible threats. We do not comment or facilitate interviews on speculative matters such as this."

This is the image sent by Canada’s Department of National Defence which shows their sense of humor:
mVo9fR

dnd-response-to-the-current-s-request.png

2017-12-20 - CNN: Neil Tyson comments Pentagon UFO Study
2017-12-20 - Neil deGrasse Tyson Comments Pentagon UFO Study
Companion piece (Newsweek reached to White House for comment but no reply yet):
UFO Watch: “Call me when you have a dinner invite from an alien,” Neil deGrasse Tyson says

2017-12-18 - RT: Watching the Hawks: Former NASA astronaut and ISS commander Leroy Chiao discusses the Pentagon UFO Study
[625] Pentagon: UFO’s Are Real, Confirmed

Best wishes and thanks to all colleagus for their contributions once again. Much appreciated!
UFORadio

Last edited:
2 new videos added – these are from few days ago but detected right now:

2017-12-19 - CNN: Interview with James Fox about Pentagon UFO Study

2017-12-18 - WGBH News: Adam Reilly was joined by Kelly Beatty, Senior Editor of Sky and Telescope Magazine - Discussion about Pentagon UFO Study

Audio/Video Media index page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

Best wishes.

There's a bit of goalpost moving going on there. We started off talking about identifying the makeup of a piece of material, not fully understanding it as a piece of technology, and having an actual piece of such material would allow us to analyze it all the way down to the subatomic level. You just don't get any more basic than that. So while it's true we might not know what it's role is in the larger picture as a piece of foreign technology, that doesn't mean we wouldn't be able to identify what it is.
N-no – I’m not trying to move the goalposts here; I’m simply pointing out that identifying the chemical composition of a piece of matter doesn’t necessarily tell you anything meaningful about it. Many of the materials that we make nowadays are composed of commonplace atoms and molecules, and yet that alone tells us essentially nothing about it – a silicon processor is the example that I used earlier. Knowing that it’s comprised of silicon and copper and germanium or whatever, doesn’t shed any light upon its significance or its function. I’m sure we could find plenty of rocks made of the same elements – yet nobody would say that a silicon chip is the same as a rock. So clearly there’s often much more involved with identifying a material than simply determining what it’s made of; that’s all I’m saying.

That's fascinating to ponder, and if we can already imagine that, and it's possible, and we had a sample of such technology, I think that given our rate of technological advancement, that we'd be fools to think we wouldn't figure out a piece of technology a thousand years ahead of us far sooner than a whole millennium. We'd probably have it figured out before your grandkids are grown and the Chinese would be making knock-offs a year after that.
I’m not so sure about that. A functioning system would be one thing – that could accelerate our technological development dramatically. But some chunk of weird alloy or something? Hard to say what we might learn from it, if anything, until we reach the point in our own development where such a material makes sense.

Imagine if I left my shoe in feudal Europe. There’s a lot of advanced technology in that shoe, from a Dark Ages perspective: a range of complex polymers and strong synthetic fibers and precisely machined alloys. Would that have spurred us into the modern technological age any faster, if we could’ve been studying it all along? Maybe, maybe not: without the advanced microscopes of the modern era, and the development of chemical forensic analysis, and a sophisticated metallurgical and industrial knowledge base, we wouldn’t have been able to derive any useful technological knowledge about it for hundreds of years. In fact, by the time we could unravel its mysteries, we’d already be the ballpark of the technology that created it in the first place. Now think about the dizzying variety of advanced scientific processes taking place all around the world that go into our most commonplace technologies today. Unless a piece of technology is fully functional so we could see what it does and how, it could be very difficult to learn anything useful from it. It’s just not a given that some random chunk of matter from a more advanced civilization is going to significantly accelerate the rate of global technological development.

Sometimes people on the show say that a smartphone would seem like magic to people in the past, and the assumption is that such a thing could’ve spurred the Age of Reason into existence far sooner. But not if the battery were dead. It would just be a weird piece of jewelry to people who hadn’t discovered electricity yet.

Here’s a more contemporary example – we’re just now learning about phonon materials. A few years ago, a material that exploits that technology wouldn’t have meant anything to us – we wouldn’t have been able to see anything useful about it at all, because we had no idea what the heck a phonon even was, and until we figured that out, we wouldn’t have had any way to detect its utility, or to understand why the atoms were arranged a certain way within it.

Agreed. At least in the context of us having direct access to it rather having it used on us in a way that is designed to fool us. For example if the aliens are using active camouflage to make their craft appear to be an airplane, we might not recognize that we're looking at an alien craft.
I couldn’t agree more, and I think it’s pretty clear that we’re already aware of stealth measures being taken by these devices – in this latest case, the objects foiled our primary radar systems, but were somewhat detectable by a presumably more sensitive type of radar system. Capabilities like advanced decoy camouflage wouldn’t surprise me at all.

But frankly, why even bother? These devices can outmaneuver our best aircraft and defensive weapons with no problem. I mean – good luck targeting and destroying an object that can perform instantaneous hairpin changes in trajectory at high speed and leap from a near-ground hover into the stratosphere in the blink of an eye. Masquerading as a helicopter or an airplane when you can just exit the atmosphere in a jiffy, seems pretty pointless and comparatively risky by comparison. If anything, these rascals seem to enjoy taunting our military with their superior capabilities – how many times have they been seen violating the airspace over our most sensitive military installations – thousands, maybe more?

And what Gene has been saying is different – he’s saying that something even weirder than an alien device is making us see alien devices, and that doesn’t make sense to me. Because we humans can’t make people see a ufo darting around a pair of combat jets, therefore whatever is making us see this stuff is alien, at least in the “I have no idea that is” sense. So why make it more complicated than it already is? Maybe it’s possible that some unthinkably advanced blob of extraterrestrial plasma technology could cloak its true appearance by projecting some kind of 3D hologram of a solid ufo, but I just don’t see any reason to think that. It’s a nifty idea, but that’s all.

Last edited:
There's that word "proof" again. In a general context, it seems to me that he could have plenty of proof for him to justify his claim to himself.

I was just trying to be fair to all points of view in the conversation, Chris questions if they are extra terrestrial, and the pilots sighting in and of itself doesn't prove that what he saw was extra terrestrial even though that's his highest probability order guess.
For the record i think the pilot has the experience to make that call, that is to rank the ET explanation as the best guess. But it is a guess not proof.

Experiencers don't seem to need proof, and i get that. But this project isn't about preachin to the choir, its about convincing the non experiencers we have ET craft here. and for that we need smoking gun proof.

I'm not a fan of absolutes, but No one is going to be happier than me to see smoking gun proof ET is here. I will absolutely be the happiest of the lot, happier by a factor of 5 to the second happiest person.

But even the people who are rightly proud of the gizmo that captured the data make the same point.

TFLIR, designated AN/ASQ-228 by the U.S. Navy, is a single pod that combines mid-wave infrared targeting and navigation FLIRs, an electro-optical, or visual light, sensor, a laser rangefinder and target designator, and a laser spot-tracker. It can locate and designate targets day or night at ranges exceeding 40 nautical miles and altitudes surpassing 50,000 feet.

Even so, the video images are not definitive proof that the jet pilots were chasing an actual UFO.

“To really be sure, we would need the raw data,” said Dr. Steve Cummings, vice president of Technology Development and Execution at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems. “Visual displays alone are not the best evidence.

Chris's pov is a valid one, and i used the word proof to acknowledge that. We have to do our due diligence, we cant hang out hats one way or the other on anything less than proof.

The moment we jump the shark and say well this proves ET's are here (a position i personally hold), then if this a psyops designed to discredit that pov, then they can spring the trap and say no it was (insert prosaic explanation here) and we look like idiots with X file music playing in the background which is how the media tends to portray us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just trying to be fair to all points of view in the conversation, Chris questions if they are extra terrestrial, and the pilots sighting in and of itself doesn't prove that what he saw was extra terrestrial even though that's his highest probability order guess.
For the record i think the pilot has the experience to make that call, that is to rank the ET explanation as the best guess. But it is a guess not proof.

Experiencers don't seem to need proof, and i get that. But this project isn't about preachin to the choir, its about convincing the non experiencers we have ET craft here. and for that we need smoking gun proof.
Okay, but all you did there was change the wording from "proof" to "smoking gun proof," and neither are well-defined. That idiot Neil deGrasse Tyson said that he won't believe that extraterrestrials are here until he can sit down and have dinner with one. So the definition of "proof" is deeply subjective, and often completely unreasonable.

When I think about the meaning of "smoking gun proof," it doesn't take long to realize that such a thing could be virtually impossible to attain. What are the chances that an extraterrestrial astronaut is going to absent-mindedly leave its tricorder at a landing site? And even if it did, lots of people would cry out that it's all a big disinformation campaign perpetrated by an alphabet agency for god-only-knows what reason. And we're an extremely violent and erratic species - if I were an alien, I'd be damn careful not to get too close to us, so I think it's highly unreasonable to expect an alien being to sit down for dinner with some self-important jagoff like Neil deGrasse Tyson - it's just not worth the risk: Tyson would probably have the Marines waiting nearby to take it into custody.

Pretty much all of the evidence that we could reasonably expect to gather, we've already gathered: video and film footage, radar returns, trace evidence, multiple eyewitness reports from our top military pilots and now a former Pentagon official who studied these cases. Granted, we haven't seen all of the evidence that we know the government has, but we have a lot.

So what's your definition of "smoking gun proof," and would any reasonably attainable evidence rise to that standard?

Last edited:
They are defined as one in the same for me, Smoking gun is a reference to proof to the criminal standard, ie we know for an fact he killed her, he was standing over the body holding the smoking gun.
Smoking gun is strong circumstantial evidence, taken as being proof. As opposed to direct evidence which would be even better as proof. Direct evidence in this matter would be for example taken on an ET craft and taken back to their homeworld.
Evidence for ET inside the terrestrial theater itself is as you say going to be virtually impossible. A mothership over NY would still only be strong circumstantial evidence. Though i would expect most would find it compelling enough.

Proof itself has two standards in court. reasonable doubt and beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This is very relevant to the topic. In a civil case proving something happened is held to the lessor standard of reasonable doubt, A magistrate/judge can satisfy him/herself something did indeed take place on the balance of probability's.

We can do that too with UFO's indeed our debates have been based on balances of probability and you and i both think that the ETsH hypothesis is the best one when you weigh up the options.
But in using the balance of probability's the caveat is always " The actual truth may never be known"

The criminal standard on the other hand is beyond a shadow of a doubt proof , because the flow on result is so important.

You and i are satisfied to the lessor standard. but many will not accept anything other than beyond a shadow of a doubt proof. Thats what TTSA is hoping to achieve.

Presented here is the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real.

Like it or not to satisfy that objective they will require proof to the higher standard.

Have they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt unidentified aerial phenomena are real ? yes
Have they proved its ET craft ? Not yet. That was the point Chris made and its a valid one imo.

Like it or not to satisfy that objective they will require proof to the higher standard.

Let's hope that one day they get it, but I think that indubitable 'proof' is the last thing they actually want. Why? Who knows. Not my problem. It takes all kinds of people to make a world like ours. In the meantime, why should I or anyone seek to persuade those who prefer doubt on any irrational basis they can imagine, to facing up to the pressure of what we already know?

A mothership over NY would still only be strong circumstantial evidence. Though i would expect most would find it compelling enough.

And some would not.
To some it would be a manifestation of the the prince of the power of the air.
To others a gumbent conspiracy aka Blue beam.

I suspect that this might even be a factor in their calculations, not that some inhabitants of the contact world would not believe they were ET, But that they would believe they were real manifestations of their own cultural fear systems.

Thats to be avoided in the same way you dont put on a scary mask and jump out at babies in prams. It would be cruel.

Arthur C Clark played with this idea in "Childhoods end".

They are defined as one in the same for me, Smoking gun is a reference to proof to the criminal standard, ie we know for an fact he killed her, he was standing over the body holding the smoking gun.

Proof itself has two standards in court. reasonable doubt and beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This is very relevant to the topic. In a civil case proving something happened is held to the lessor standard of reasonable doubt, A magistrate/judge can satisfy him/herself something did indeed take place on the balance of probabilitys.

We can do that too with UFO's indeed our debates have been based on balances of probability and you and i both think that the ETsH hypothesis is the best one when you weigh up the options.
The criminal standard on the other hand is beyond a shadow of a doubt proof , because the flow on result is so important.

You and i are satisfied to the lessor standard. but many will not accept anything other than beyond a shadow of a doubt proof. Thats what TTSA is hoping to achieve.

Presented here is the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real.

Have they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt unidentified aerial phenomena are real ? yes
Have they proved its ET craft ? Not yet. That was the point Chris made and its a valid one imo.
Okay but you didn't answer my question: what would constitute proof?

I mean, at this point our own Pentagon officials and top pilots have investigated the matter and categorically stated that these kinds of devices are not in the US or any other earthly inventory, to the best of their knowledge.

But how in the world can you possibly prove where something originated? Honestly I have no idea how to go about that, and I seriously doubt that anyone else does either. So that's why I'm asking the question. Frankly I think that in terms of pure logic, there's absolutely no empirical way to answer the question of origin, so I think it's an unreasonable request to ask for proof of it.

All you can do is use abductive reasoning: they're not from our civilization, and our solar system doesn't appear to have any signs of other civilizations, and the propulsion of these craft conforms perfectly with our best model of a field propulsion system that would make hyperfast interstellar travel practical, ergo they're coming from extraterrestrial civilizations. It's impossible to know with empirical certainty, without sending a probe to study the civilizations that created such devices, and that won't be possible until we make some big leaps in applied physics.

Last edited:
Again we cant just use the word proof like this, Proof has many standards.

It can be both physical and philosophical.

But how in the world can you possibly prove where something originated? Honestly I have no idea how to go about that, and I seriously doubt that anyone else does either

You would have to test it, and the best way for us to test this is not to be taken to the homeworlds's on their ships, but to build our own and go there for ourselves.

The platypus effect is a good analogy.

- When British scientists first laid eyes on the platypus in the late 18th century, some of them thought the specimen — sent back from its native Australia — must be a hoax. "It naturally excites the idea of some deceptive preparation by artificial means," English zoologist George Shaw wrote in 1799.

The platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus), sometimes referred to as the duck-billed platypus, is a semiaquatic egg-laying mammal endemic to eastern Australia, including Tasmania. Together with the four species of echidna, it is one of the five extant species of monotremes, the only mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth to live young. The animal is the sole living representative of its family (Ornithorhynchidae) and genus (Ornithorhynchus), though a number of related species appear in the fossil record. The first scientists to examine a preserved platypus body (in 1799)[3] judged it a fake, made of several animals sewn together.[4]

The unusual appearance of this egg-laying, duck-billed, beaver-tailed, otter-footed mammal baffled European naturalists when they first encountered it, with some considering it an elaborate hoax.

Traveling to its habitat and seeing it in the wild, constituted direct evidence and proof it was a real biological albeit odd animal.

In a court of law you will find the word "Test" hand in glove with the word "Proof" A magistrate must "test" the evidence in order to establish fact and proof. In a criminal proceeding that testing process is necessarily very vigourous. Just one shred of test failure "reasonable doubt" is enough to dismiss the case.

I believe the ETsH is the most likely answer to many UAP. You know that.
But i dont want to believe, i want to KNOW.

And part of my test for this is when the skeptics believe, When the evidence presented is so compelling and can be tested to the point even a skeptic changes their mind.

Then i will happy.

I could do with some help on something, Perhaps UFOradio will know given the attention to media.

Some blogs are making a big deal about unusual alloys.

I found this reference

The material, that was said to be “unknown to science” following tests, was stored in buildings modified by a private aerospace company which was paid huge amounts of money by the US Department of Defense to research the phenomenon and look after the “metal alloys”, according to reports.

However, no images have surfaced of the alleged material, nor have any details of where it was found, or any reports of tests carried out on it.

STAGGERING CLAIM: Pentagon ‘paid for metal from alien UFOs to be stored in Las Vegas’

But it cites the NYT's as its source and it says.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft.

Does anyone know where the "unknown to science" quote comes from ?

Every reference seems to originate at the ExpressUK.

I cant find a reference at TTSA to unknown to science either.

EDIT: It seems the claims come from a journalist not anyone actually connected with TTSA

Ralph Blumenthal, where he got the idea i dont know. He makes the claim in interviews but not the article. Perhaps he was gilding the alloy lily to drum up interest for his article.

I mean, at this point our own Pentagon officials and top pilots have investigated the matter and categorically stated that these kinds of devices are not in the US or any other earthly inventory, to the best of their knowledge.

Have a read of Redferns book on the Collins elite if you haven't already.

For four years, UFO authority Nick Redfern has been investigating the strange and terrifying world of a secret group within the U.S. Government known as the Collins Elite. The group believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, concludes the group, and are reaping and enslaving our very souls, and paving the way for Armageddon and Judgment Day

In it, Redfern details the investigations of a group nicknamed the "Collins Elite" that was composed of government, military, and intelligence personnel. According to Redfern the group, which included G-2 Army intelligence agents, as well as Naval and Air Force personnel, reached the conclusion "that we have in our midst a cold-hearted and sinister intelligence of demonic origins that masquerades as alien."

Would you want proof of these claims, or would you accept them simply because they are military ?

So, why did the study end? Reid and others involved in the project say one factor is that:

Lets call the collins elite view point the Demonic hypothesis, To them the DH is the one that fits all the evidence, is the most likely answer.

To them the ETH is absurd and shortsighted and blinkered, as the DH is to us.

So who is right ? which is the correct hypothesis ?

The only way to know is to gather and test the evidence. Evidence itself isnt enough since evidence can be filtered to support one own ideological preference.

The same evidence that we say supports an ETsH, is the same evidence that the collins elite say supports the DH. From their pov they have more evidence for their hypothesis since their holy book actually mentions extra terrestrials but in the context of angels and demons.

What constitutes proof in either hypothesis ?

Dear colleagues.

Here is the latest media batch. Please note that BBC interviews were very hard to detect and find since BBC has habit to list episodes without show notes so I had to browse manually through listening (luckily I already have experience with detection of BBC shows through my previous media clipping sets that were done in 2000s while monitoring UK UFO Documents media waves). BBC shows were detected and properly clipped in the end, so you would not have to go through their 3-4 hour recordings of daily shows. Here we go with the latest list:

AV Media Index page updated:
Pentagon UFO Study

Articles:
Latest article by Billy Cox: “What a Week!

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15607/what-a-week/

Raytheon: “Navy pilots used Raytheon tech to track a strange UFO”
Raytheon: The UFO spotter - Navy pilots used Raytheon tech to track a strange UFO

Audios/Videos:

2017-12-20 - BBC Radio 5: Up All Night: Interview with Luis Elizondo (Luis was asked about UFO crashes in this interview)
Thanks to Jeremy Corbell for this great lead:
Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/cvcj88qvawe8f1hdmnms5cd4yqlx84wm
Source Audio:
BBC Radio 5 live - Up All Night, 20/12/2017
Note: This interview with Luis Elizondo was played 3 times through the whole BBC show “Up All Night” that lasts for 4 hours and airs daily. First play of the interview was a shorter version and middle version is the extended one – I would suggest you to listen extended version which begins from 12:04 minute (clipped audio).
Note: BBC Host Rhod Sharp asked Luis Elizondo about UFO Crashes from 32:11 minute (clipped audio).

2017-12-21 - BBC Radio 5: Up All Night: Astrophysicist Tim O'Brien reacts to Pentagon UFO Study and Luis Elizondo interview that was done day earlier

Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/iyc0qa3f6ga8sgf6ztj6pumubx11qixn
Source Audio:
BBC Radio 5 live - Phil Williams, 20/12/2017

2017-12-19 - KNX: Indepth with Charles Feldman & Mike Simpson: Intervju with Luis Elizondo

Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/s7v5bm3j2bj6uogieqbj8mufjun95nv6
Source Audio:

KNX In Depth with Charles Feldman and Mike Simpson

2017-12-19 - NPR: Interview with Luis Elizondo - 'I Don't Know Where It's From Former UFO Program Head on Navy Jet Footage
Audio:
'I Don't Know Where It's From': Former UFO Program Head On Navy Jet Footage
Direct Audio Link:

2017-12-22 - iHeart Radio: America Now: Interview with Luis Elizondo
Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/olpy4ure5u7wqkih82bldfc9r2fu8z95
Source Audio:

2017-12-21 - The Brian Lehler Show: Interview with Ralph Blumenthal
Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/xnyd0plgxgmt9np9l15ngotqfxrfuyef
Source Audio:
How Putin Won Big; Is There Still Hope for 'Dreamers?'; How To Report on UFOs

2017-12-19 - ABC News: Segment with David Fravor and Jim Kidrick on USS Nimitz UFO Incident

2017-12-22 - 4 New York News: Segment on Pentagon UFO Study with comments from Andrew Parton of Cradle of Aviation

2017-12-17 - BBC World Service Newsroom - Interview with Nick Pope
Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/rcsnxu6ph5avwov6s7mdx5qm64rloykh
Source Audio:
BBC World Service - The Newsroom, Militants Storm Pakistan Church

2017-12-17 - BBC Radio 5 Live: Up All Night - Interview with Bryan Bender, Defense Editor and National Security Correspondent of Politico
Clipped Audio:
https://app.box.com/s/uhjebs8iqn7azpzcpeebhro1245g62wq
Source Audio:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09jcplr

2017-12-20 - NBC: Late Night with Seth Meyers - Seth MacFarlane Comments Pentagon UFO Study & SETI vs UFOs with Neil deGrasse Tyson's Influence

2017-12-17 - Fox News: Studio Discussion on Pentagon UFO Study
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZjZPiDbjuI

2017-12-17 - MSNBC News: Studio Discussion on Pentagon UFO Study
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbZ94U16SJU

Best wishes

Last edited:

You link here to an article in the British tabloid The Sun, which I find to be absolutely wonderful because it provides me with a perfect segue into the link I am responding with, that is a blog by Christopher Knowles, which he calls The Secret Sun, which I might describe here as an American “occultish” tabloid, delving into the sychromysticism and “high-strangeness” of “current events”.

Given that Christopher is a professional comic book author and thus highly adept at marrying words to image, I urge patience in surfing through his blog. It is an acquired taste, but eventually there’s some good food for thought there, especially now as it relates to our present UFO-Disclosure flap that is happening right before our mainstream media eyes (that are NOT all-seeing!)

Here is his recent blogpost on the situation. Please do plunge into this Rabbit Hole and enjoy the fall. After all, it is a bungee jump, and you will pop out unscathed but entertained, why even “conspiro-tained,” if you catch my drift.

Never-Ending Ritual: Blink of an All-Seeing Eye
https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2017/12/never-ending-ritual-blink-of-all-seeing.html

Back