• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Football/Soccer WorldCup

Last time I bring this thread up. I promise... :) Most efficient team may win. (and germany was utter crap today..... :( )

Last time I bring this thread up. I promise... :) Most efficient team may win. (and germany was utter crap today..... :( )

Germany were missing Muller on the day of the game. But Spain were very strong side on the day. MY two tips which i posted at the start of the thread were Spain and Holland and both are playing each other tomo in the final. "Spooky, it has been said to me before, i have a gift of predicting things "Maybe i am Psychic ;)

Back