• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flash! A Kal K Korff EXPOSE!!!!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday Feb. 24th Kevin Randle PhD on the Budd Hopkins/Carol Rainey story.

Dark Matters Radio, hosted by Don Ecker
Presents
The Kal K Korff Expose
The UFO and Paranormal fields have always had their share of “colorful” characters, but in recent times none quite as “colorful” or vicious and vindictive as Kal Korff. Billing himself as a full Colonel, “promoted” from a Captain to Colonel in one fell swoop in the non-existent “Israeli Founded Special Secret Services, a so-called terrorist fighting group, Korff has over the years attempted to “slash and burn” his way to “Debunking Stardom.” Making grandiose claims like “inventing nano-dust” and going on special secret missions to the borders of India and Pakistan to sprinkle this stuff, (and never a reason why or as if a “secret agent” would talk about this on the internet!) to calling peoples employers with whom he feuds in an attempt to make their lives miserable, Korff has appeared increasingly unstable and more bizarre as time goes by. One famous incident DMR covers is when former radio host Art Bell, of Coast to Coast fame, was slandered and liabled by Korff and Bell forced Korff to admit it on his huge show.

Korffplus3.jpg
clip_image001.jpg

Dark Matters Radio has interviewed a number of people who has had close contact and experience with Korff , this will be a very telling expose! To air Friday, February 25, 2011 --- 10:00 PM Pacific.

Dark Matters airs Monday thru Friday on the Cameo Ent./CyberstationUSA Network, airing from 10:00 PM Pacific until Midnight.

CyberstationUSA <the listen live link> CyberStationUSA.com

Yes, I've seen this monster on Youtube...one of the problems with the new age of social media is that idiots like this can actually use it!

Exactly what a paranoid meglomanic needs -an expose. Be certain this will titillate him to soaring new heights.

Sometimes new people to this 'field' need a heads up, and this dude is right up there with the worst of the worst ever associated with 'Ufology'. He's worse then Meier whom he claims to have debunked singlehandedly. ;) Imho of course.

Sometimes new people to this 'field' need a heads up, and this dude is right up there with the worst of the worst ever associated with 'Ufology'. He's worse then Meier whom he claims to have debunked singlehandedly. ;) Imho of course.

That is correct dyingsun. And one more thing, last Friday when I was in the middle of interviewing Richard Dolan about his book A.D., Korff made a major error. He tried (during the show on Facebook, which Dolan was reading and answering his fans) to get Dolan to embarrass me on my show by asking me questions like "Don, why do you support torture?" Like, what the FUCK?

Korff is one of those cowardly little shits that will try to get other people to do his "dirty work" for him, if he can. Of course there are a lot of reasons that I ignored him until now, but he finally managed to do something that I really do try to avoid. He pissed me off.

Decker

The guy is a nutcase, there is no rope left for him to get himself out of the 'mud'. At least to anyone interested in this. Looking forward to the show, Don. :)

I remember having a 'conversation' with the guy three years ago over youtube, i think it still might be searchable..anyhow, this man has to be pathologically insane.

I remember that one. It was the first time I had heard of him. He has some major issues.

Sorry, this was supposed to end up under the Art Bell interview post that Lance made. I heard that interview and Art really trashed KK on that one. Sadly, however, folks like Korf don't simply slink away as long as somebody will listen and react they will keep firing.

Don, all in all great work. But I wonder if you're not giving Korff more attention than he truly deserves.

That just goes without saying. However, I think it could be a valuable resource in the future, like the Don Ecker William Cooper Expose show. If anyone ever has any questions about Cooper getting them to listen to that show pretty much answers them. I'm sure this show will be a one-stop shopping experience on Planet Krazy .

Gene its about time you and Chris do an EXPOSE' I can name several people. I prefer you do it like you did to Bill Knell.
How about that guys you up for a PARACAST EXPOSE?

1. Linda Howe
2. Micheal Cohen?
3. Andrew Basagio

I can name many others
but you should do one

Don, all in all great work. But I wonder if you're not giving Korff more attention than he truly deserves.

You know Gene, I would not have even bothered with this Korff thing, except this "wack-job" just will not stop. I am going to also do a paper on this shortly and if you could see the info I have gathered on this guy. For example some of the vicious stunts this guy pulled or tried to pull on people like calling their employers and trying to get these people in trouble at their jobs.

One person I interviewed was a former girl-friend and how Korff went off on her 16 year old daughter. What he tried to pull on me was the final straw last Friday.

So, I decided to give that moron what he has been craving, some attention. But I don't think he is going to want this. And like someone said ... for anyone interested in the insane world of "Colonel Kal Korff of the Israeli founded Special Secret Services" leading the fight against consumer fraud by Royce Myers III, this will be a one stop shopping experience.

Decker

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Gang, here is a small addition I just located while rooting around in some files. This is especially for you newer folks that may have not been privy to this info from a number of years ago. This is a primer for you new folks. This was a thread right here on The Paracast titled "Kal K Korff -- International Man of Mystery!

Kal K Korff-International Man of Mystery!!

Hi Don,
If he was in a so called "Special Secret Service" (M) he would not last the induction test I know this through a friend who trained Israeli Special Forces. This guy is just seeking attention big time and suffering from a mental disorder of sorts and agree with Gene on that note but no one should get away with being total Stolen Valor ass.

Hi Don,
If he was in a so called "Special Secret Service" (M) he would not last the induction test I know this through a friend who trained Israeli Special Forces. This guy is just seeking attention big time and suffering from a mental disorder of sorts and agree with Gene on that note but no one should get away with being total Stolen Valor ass.

Thanks for the note Blowfish. Now ......... the latest! I just had the following sent to me from korff's FB page. I really wish I could show how I laughed when I received this. Here, let me try ... Ha HA ha ha ha ha ha ..........

Kal Korff

I start legal/criminal proceedings against "Desperate" Don Ecker in 2-3 wks. Ecker gets his first formal notice, in compliance with CA State Laws, in two hours. Ecker is Xposed in a new show which airs February 28th on the web. Among its highlights are my secret trip to the Indian/Pakistani border last year to test nanodust. It includes those who went with me and were secretly involved. They testify on camera :)

Well Gang, that means I should be served by 5:30 PM Pacific Time, roughly 2 hours from now. Should I take a nap?

Decker

Thanks for the note Blowfish. Now ......... the latest! I just had the following sent to me from korff's FB page. I really wish I could show how I laughed when I received this. Here, let me try ... Ha HA ha ha ha ha ha ..........

Kal Korff

I start legal/criminal proceedings against "Desperate" Don Ecker in 2-3 wks. Ecker gets his first formal notice, in compliance with CA State Laws, in two hours. Ecker is Xposed in a new show which airs February 28th on the web. Among its highlights are my secret trip to the Indian/Pakistani border last year to test nanodust. It includes those who went with me and were secretly involved. They testify on camera :)

Well Gang, that means I should be served by 5:30 PM Pacific Time, roughly 2 hours from now. Should I take a nap?

Decker

Yeah have a beer just BS and Don you can send a direct complaint about stolen valor to Israel Defense Forces - öáà ääâðä ìéùøàì

Cheers,
BF

Among its highlights are my secret trip to the Indian/Pakistani border last year to test nanodust. It includes those who went with me and were secretly involved. They testify on camera :)

This comes on top of his highly successful 2009 trip to the French/German border to test Bulldust. It is reported, by those who secretly accompanied Kal, that they could not believe the amount of Bulldust that was in the air that day. They, however for legal and health reasons, were unable to testify on camera.-source: The POC Examiner.

Hey Don, how was the nap?:)

Back